What looks like the (reversed) radiator obscures the straight-eight engine. We do not manufacture our product. The color is Whistler Gray which is a brownish gray color. Location: Monterey Park, CA 91754 All vehicles are sold in AS IS condition. All Buick drivetrain 455 nailhead engine and 550 trans. 1938 Buick Special Convertible Coup Series 40 46-C. 2 door convertible/ cabriolet FR 3M 4065 cm3/248.1 cuin 108 PS 107 bhp 80 kW. Would rather spend more and have to do less - if I can! 64,300 actual miles , 3rd owner , no rust , Always stored in a heated garage. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. It would be very costly to bring this beautiful machine back to factory new status. This 1938 Buick coupe in Plymouth, California, a literal barn find, comes to market here on eBay where tepid bidding has raised its value above $2,000. 1938 Buick Special Coupe Back in the year when Errol Flynn immortalized Robin Hood, when Walt Disney . Owner seems to think he'she knows to the dollar what the car's worth, which precludes the fun of negotiating, though. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. 24,995.00 Email Seller 1937 LaSalle Opera Coupe For Sale on Ebay. Good luck. Daves1940Buick56S etc. However, as with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective, and we recommend that the potential buyer fly out to inspect, as well as test drive any of our vehicles before finalizing their purchase. The running board step plates and American racing black wheels are all part of a total package that lets you know someone when into great detail building their dream. The sport coupe has fold down seats in the back. .switcher .option {position:relative;z-index:9998;border-left:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;background-color:#EEEEEE;display:none;width:161px;max-height:198px;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;-moz-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;} We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. I'm bummed that we both missed that '37 Century coupe at Gateway a few months ago. [email protected]. The top line should have the digits 1938 or just 38, then the word BODY. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. but she wasn't crazy about it. While somewhat necessitated by Buicks choice of an inherently balanced inline or straight eight-cylinder engine, theres no question that the result adds style and elegance in addition to necessary space. The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. Agree herelet it give its life so that others may live. . It's here on the west coast in Seattle WA. Sunday: Closed, .switcher {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;text-align:left;cursor:pointer;overflow:hidden;width:163px;line-height:17px;} Copyright 2023, Antique Automobile Club of America. The standard of restoration was very very high.drop me an email/call etc and any details can be explained fully and more pictures can be sent.thanks Chris. Please inquire for more information. Thanks. Also doesnt look like a car with enough parts to put it together anyway. Newsletter - March 2nd New In, Daniel Schmitt & Co. Please note: Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. The advertised mileage represents the actual miles when the car was posted online. To narrow to take a smart block???? 1938 BUICK SPECIAL, ORIGINAL RESTORATION, STRAIGHT 8,, 3 SPEED, 1938 Buick Special Sedan straight 8 cylinder high quality restoration, 1938 Buick Special / Series 40 / 2-dr Opera Coupe. When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). 1938 Buick Coupes for Sale (1 - 7 of 7) $12,900 1938 Buick Special Coupe 350ci V8 Stamford, CT. . Did I mention they were phlatheads? Advertised as an Opera Coupe, this 1928 Buick appears to be what was known as a Series 129, five-passenger coupe by virtue of its back seat and landau bars. Sign up for a new account in our community. August 7, 2022 in "Not Mine" Automobiles For Sale, https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/seattle-1938-buick-special-business/7518276641.html, Im helping with selling my 90 year old fathers pride and joy his 1938 Buick Specail model 46 Busniess Coupe. $21,495 Dealership CC-1264709 1972 Buick Coupe 1972 Buick Sun Coupe VERY RARE Buick SUN COUPE -1972. 1921 Buick Series 21-44 Roadster Honest original driver. GORGEOUS COLOR COMBINATION! READ THIS FIRST! 2 door fixed-head coup FR 3SA 4065 cm3/248.1 cuin 108 PS 107 bhp 80 kW. You will find a wide selection of vehicles in our classic car showroom, which is located in the beautiful and historic St. Louis, Missouri. There are no pictures to show that area. These vehicles are test-driven and actual mileage may vary at the time of sale. Silver Creek, MN 55358. Needs tune up starts right up but sounds terrible do to exhaust leak and I believe intake gaskets are leaking as well. Finished from the factory in Rembrandt Black (515), the car is said to have undergone rust repair on the rear fenders and was partially repainted apart from the front fenders during current ownership. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. And it's on the East Coast for us guys on the opposite side of the country. Not running. It just doesnt look like a hot rod or restorod. . Interior is immaculate and retrimmed to exact original condition with correct material at huge expense.all new rubbers etc door seals etc all round.correct woodgrain applied to dash etc.brand new running boards and beautiful recast steering wheel.a complete new period wiring harness has been fitted.new glass channels and runners,quarterlight rubbers etc etc.car is manual 3 speed floor change. From what color is visible on the engine it looks like it could be a Buick Nailhead. Buick for Sale. The M45, from which the LG 45 was born (with a little help from W.O. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized 4 days ago on USClassifieds4all This Buick is located in Trinidad . $69,500 Dealership CC-1568674 1936 Buick Coupe 1936 Buick 75,000 Miles The odometer was disconnected before we bought the car 8 Cylinder Engine Pre . [New Hampshire] 1938 Buick Special 4 Door Sedan Road trip ready. The business coupe does not. You are not connected to real-time updates. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices In Black Lake Wa. Buy classic 1938 British Classic Cars Operase coupe special car for sale at Classic Cars HQ. I know that LaSalles did in the mid-30s, but 40 Cadillacs had 346 flathead V8s. If its a Century, then it deserves a restoration. Each 1938 Buick Opera now has a new home. 1938 BUICK SERIES 80 ROADMASTER MODEL 81 TOURING SEDAN SPECTACULAR, FRAME-OFF RESTORATION! Relax and cruise with the blue underglow lighting th. $4,000 1-6 Refine Search? God bless America. Cars For Sale 1996 - Y reg. in buttom of ebay page, is a black 38. like it for sale. Why in hell would anybody want to get rid of that marvelous straight eight? 1938 BUICK SPECIAL- Barn Find condition- Runs and Drives GREAT. Advertised for "parts or restoration," it's no surprise that the car has already been picked over for chrome, glass, bumpers, running boards, instruments, and other parts. We know that classic car financing can pose a unique challenge. Although a vintage or exotic car can be an excellent investment, some financial institutions attempt to apply standard used car rules for financing a classic car, which in many cases can make loan approval difficult. Theres a lot there, but at least as much missing. With my 1940 56S now settled in pretty well, I am looking to add to the stable. Home American Miscellaneous 1938 BUICK SERIES 80 ROADMASTER MODEL 81 TOURING SEDAN. So, do you paint the fenders gray or the body black? If cost were no object, Id say chop the top, lay the windshield back, and section the body to go along with those wide but stretched fenders. 250,000 . :). West Deptford, NJ 5 years at classiccars.com 3 ORIGINAL 1937 BUICK SPECIAL 2 DOOR TOURING SEDAN sedan 91,471 gasoline manual It was also referred to as a Master Six thanks to its engine. I dont see a floor shiftit could be a semi automatic that Buick tried in 1938. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. As usual, any other thoughts on complete model identification are always appreciated. And, Ill bet its not a numbers-matching car either! 1938 Buick Special 40 Series 2 door Business Coupe 1938 Straight 8 89,999 Manual New Bern, North Carolina, United States View 1938 Buick Special Series 40 Trunkback Sedan * Straight 8 * Original & Gorgeous! [volume] (Waterbury, Conn.) 1917-1946, April 29, 1941, Page FIFTEEN, Image 15, brought to you by Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. By Lot #48,743. Up for sale is this rare 1938 Buick special 2 dr coupe with dual side mount spares business coupe with back foldable seats. Nice to know there are some '38 Buick coupes still available for sale. http://findclassicars.com/buick/149196-1938-buick-century-coupe-body-off-frame-build-full-race-straight-8-fun.html, http://smclassiccars.com/buick/278132-1938-buick-special-series-40-coupe-rare-semi-automatic-trans-side-mounted-spare.html, http://smclassiccars.com/buick/113892-1938-buick-special-series-40-2-door-opera-coupe-straight-8-runs-great.html. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. First things, 1938 Buick Special Street Rod. Add in the TH350 three-speed automatic transmission, power steering, and front disc brakes, and this is a unique machine that can cruise anywhere. That trashed interior could use a wash, too. Copyright 2023, Antique Automobile Club of America. About this vehicle This 1938 Buick Special is an original. Noted issues include stains on the passenger side rear seat and headliner, wear on the dash and gauges, and a missing heater knob. WINNERS UPDATE Question of the Week: What's Your Favorite Print Ad For a Car Part? Make: Buick: Model: Century Series 60: Type: Coupe: Year: 1939: Mileage: 822: . . Our goal is to provide you with the best service and buying experience as possible. BTW. 1938 Buick Century Sedan closed - Dynaflash 320 CI inline 8-cylinder engine - Downdraft carburetor - 3-speed manual transmission Call Bob 866-242-8076 1939 Buick Special 4-door Sedan. Car is a body off restoration with a all steel body, 350 crate engine , 700 r4 trans, power steering, power brakes, electric wipers, . BELIEVED TO BE ONLY 47,018 ORIGINAL MILES! $44,500 Dealership CC-1568983 1938 Buick Century 38 Buick Century 4 door. Theres some other non-standard cosmetic stuff, but nothing major I can see. ; Engine VIN Codes Decodes engine codes used in Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN's) for cars starting around 1953.; Vehicle History Vehicle History Reports for Classic Cars Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Well, I am getting the itch again. should, has a 3 speed overdrive trans, new white wall radial tires with matching spare , all lights gauges work like they should, lots of documentation, paper work and hard to find extra parts come with this awesome car. For sale! 7 or 8 years ago 1938 Buick Other 40 Special Dyna Flash Straight 8. Keep me in the conversation via email. Please note: All of our vehicles receive a comprehensive pre-delivery inspection before leaving our dealership. Last year I never put gas in it. just showed it a couple of time. Engine swap only if you were inclined to go that way. 02. it is a California car you guys, come on you could do sooo much with this awesome fastback.Im just getting to old to take on a project like this.. 20 years ago, Riviera 401 Nailhead drive train would be the way to go.. New listings are added daily. That would be a tough call on this one, I guess it would depend on how much rust there is and how much you really wanted to spend on it . This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for That's why you have features like the Mustang II-style independent front suspension and an aluminum radiator to keep you running cool. Please ask for the full description. Runs and drives but will need work has bad exhaust leak. I'm sad I missed it--it was ridiculously under-priced. very littlerust. Automatic | 30,000 km $20.00 1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Business Coupe 1:32 diecast car City of Toronto 03/01/2023 The engine runs really smooth. This car drives effortlessly and beautifully, it is compa. Hose clamps and the ubiquitous Mr. Gasket clear fuel filter suggest running condition in the 70s or 80s. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Wow!
Joseph Mcfadden Obituary, Chromecast Available For Specific Video Sites, Articles OTHER