Call us immediately! The Cobra Jet 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport was a quick pony, able to blast from 0-60 mph in just 6.9 seconds while on its way to a top speed of 140 mph. The factory exhaust manifolds, carburetor, driveshaft, and transmission tail shaft are included with the sale. 1-Family Owned Since New! Automatic. Miles 47,270. LTD. They are marked "15 Laps".What the car needs: Continued reassembly. Call Call Text Email. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. ? Vehicle Options Power Brakes Center . Engine specs are Ram Air , Holley 750 CFM Carb,11:31 Compression,Solid Lifter cam shaft, 4 bolt mains,oil cooler,special heads,Forged aluminum pistons,and a Detroit Locker Rear axle with 430 Gears. May make exception with advanced notice. I believe what you think is square tubing is actually the visible part of an exhaust clamp. Marti Report Included in Pictures! Exceptions being all three Boss stangs, but mainly the 66 thru 71 midsized cars. All it needs is Clint Eastwoods signature on the glove box door.. Nice wheels and factory a/c. Rare Classic 1973 Ford Torino Gran Sport 351 Cobra Jet Q Code Car with Papers. The wheels that are fitted to the Ford are original, and they wear a new set of tires. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. My first car was a 73 Gran Torino Sport fastback. . Since it was the only car in the family, I ended up learning to drive on it, used it for dates, helped drive on family vacations, etc., until I got my own car in 1974. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Ford Factory Sport Steering Wheel Torino Bronco Ranchero Etc. Please read eBay's User AgreementMainly Muscle Cars reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. !1972 Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet. $22.99 delivery Mar 8 - 13 . Many parts, such as window regulators, were media-blasted and painted, then wrapped and boxed up for storage. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". The overall combination certainly made a hot street package, and it offered up room for four and a trunk worthy of carrying more than a few bags of groceries. Sincerely, Carlyle Motors, LLC Houston, Texas (Showroom located in Katy, Texas.) I know who ever buys this will be proud to own one of the most Elite Muscle cars ever built with all its Proper documentation. 1969 Ford Torino GT. Terms & Conditions Terms of Sale : By placing a bid on this vehicle you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle. After a subsequent approval from Mom, Dad said they would take it (they of course did not let me in on the deal negotiations!). 1972 72 Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet Lato Passeggero Parafango Anteriore Bordo Questo foglio informativo sul prodotto stato originariamente stilato in lingua inglese. . Surely someone is making repro versions. Can help with shipping anywhere in the US or overseas. The only rust that the owner identifies is a little under the lower edge of the hood itself. or Best Offer. SPONSORED. I want ! No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. I want ! Message Copyright 2014 Auction123 - All rights reserved. Car was originally Color code Dyellow and was changed over to Calypso Coral a while back. 1970 Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet 2-Door Coupe Exterior Color: Orange Interior Color: Black Mileage: 43,620 Engine: 429 Cobra Jet 4V Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Warranty: As Is - No Warranty Title: Clear VIN: 0A38C156738 58 Full-Size Photos Vehicle Features & Options Ask the Seller a Question Email this to a Friend Start Credit Application Vehicle Description 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 4-V in gorgeous Calypso Coral. The car is in need of some of the typical rust repair such as the floor pans, quarter panels, a trunk lid, and door skins. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. This car is rare! The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. You are dealing directly with the owner of the vehicle, not a middle man. The owner states that the Gran Torino runs and drives really well, and included in the sale is the original Build Sheet and Owner's Manual. All of the vehicles lower extremities appear to be free of any rust issues, and while the original Dark Green paint is now showing its age, it remains presentable enough to be used as a daily driver until such time as finance and circumstances make a repaint a possibility. 1972. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. The public voted with their pocketbook, however, and sales stayed strong. The vehicle is rust free, it came from the desert area Palmdale CA, like Imentioned before, the original engine was a 351 Cleveland, but the engineoverheated a. The 1970 torino 429 SCJ was the fastest muscle car built besides the Chevy LS 6 Chevelle . 1972 Ford Torino Price $18,400 1971 Ford Torino Price . The 429 and C6 are in original, unrestored condition. In 1968, high-spec examples of Ford's mid-sized Fairlane were dubbed the Torino - a name far more fitting for the muscle car era. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Yes it needs TLC in some areas and new paint wouldnt hurt but if finances were different Id buy and drive this baby until I was no longer able to drive anymore. Back in the day, I didnt care much for these Torinos. - Disclaimer +- Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. Remember, our showroom is open to the public. The Torino received a major facelift in 1972, with the grille and bodywork receiving mixed reviews from critics. Lot #98,587. Factory drag pack. The engine is a believed-original and correct 351C Cobra Jet 4V with 4-bolt mains that was rebuilt for combat. Roof and glass all in good shape. Under the hood the original SCJ engine has been replaced with a 2-Bolt Main 429 CJ with the correct D0OE-R Cylinder Heads, Exhaust Manifolds and CJ Intake Manifold. Vin: 2H35Q210449. Compatible Vehicles Year Make Model Trim 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport 1972 Ford Ranchero GT Condition: Used Description: Original Hood off our 1972 Gran Torino Sport! In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. The body is straight as a arrow and all the lines match up perfectly Also the undercarriage is beautiful and shows like new. The Torino's 429 Cobra Jet engine still contains most of its original parts, but a rebuild by Jim Van Gordon included a new Comp Cams camshaft with a profile to get the most out of the big heads . 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 4-V. Calypso Coral. Lot more work at 62. Location. $84,700. Joshua Mortensen. As much as I love the Dirty Harry movies as well as the many others that he appeared in, Gran Torino is my favorite to this day. This is a power-steering and power-disk-brake car.After paint, the front and rear suspension was put back in to make a rolling chassis. This 72 I now find quite an attractive car and the 351 Cleveland is a good performer. Im hoping that the Snickers folks do a redo of the who are the Chefs? ad. Rare 1970 Ford Torino equipped with the Drag Pack 429 SCJ V8. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. This beauty has power brakes, no power steering, pioneer Am-FM Cassette Stereo. Description Vern Eide MotorcarsSioux Falls, South Dakota (Just off of I-229 and South Louise)[emailprotected]/Text Jeff 605 929-2909 Heath 605 201-9563PROUDLY OFFFERS: You are bidding an absolutly beautiful 1969 Ford Cobra Real Deal 428 Q Code Rare formal top. 1972 Gran Torino Sport Fastback, 429 N Code, Bucket seats, 1972 Gran Torino the Holy Grail Q CODE 4 SPEED 351 Cobra Jet Coupe, 1972 FORD GRAN TORINO SPORT FASTBACK SPECIAL ORDERED Q CODE. Please give me a call for complete details Heath 605-201-9563 Check out the Video of the Cobra running sounds amazing on Face Book-Vern Eide Specialty & Classic Vern Eide Motorcars Sioux Falls, South Dakota Call/Text Heath @ 605-201-9563 CALL TODAY Call/Text with any Questions? Junie Dunlavey and Red Farmer? I have only used certified build shops to perform the repairs & replacements listed. 1969 429 ENGINE AND C6 TRANS INCLUDED ( ENGINE IS APART ) ALSO HAVE A 70 GT PROJECT, A 701/2 FALCON 4 DR. 250 6 WITH 56,000 MILES,70 FAIR LANE 500 4DR GT CUSTOM, 302 46,000 MILES. Free shipping. ? Cars Brownsville 12,995 $. This gave performance-minded buyers a 429- ci engine with 4-bolt mains, solid lifter cam, forged pistons, big-mouth 780 CFM Holley carburetor and an engine oil cooler to help keep the beast from melting down on a hot pass. FOR SALE IS A 1969 FORD COBRA SPORTROOF, WITH ALL NUMBERS MATCHING 428 COBRA JET MOTOR C-6 CRUISE-O-MATIC TRANS AND 3.50 9 INCH REAR. The Ford Torino is an automobile that was produced by Ford for the North American market between 1968 and 1976. I took a look at the paperwork on how it was equipped and pronounced it acceptable. Please Read my feedback as i take pride in selling great cars. We are not affiliated with any carrier. 90,827. CARuso Classic Cars (866) 538-1671 427 Columbia Rd Hanover Massachusetts 02339 ? Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. . You are looking at a 1970 Ford Torino Super Cobra Jet. 1970 Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet VIN: 0R30C140910 Before the new generation Torino came out in 1970, . FOR SALE call Ross at 828 712 7860 thank you. The shipping companies we work with are insured so your vehicle will be safe and secure during transport. The seat upholstery shows minor wear with no obvious separations or damage. The car is equipped with the select shift - cruise O matic transmission. 116 of these cars with Black bucket seats. This is a nice car to own and Im sure a few little tweaks under the hood could lower that quarter mile time!!! Call us today! Here is your chance to own it today. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. The one Im so enamered with is on Google images, #90 72 Gran Torino Sport, the sides are blue, roof is white, nose is red then white to blue with silver wheels, I cant find any information on it. Find the best deals for Used Cars. 5,643 below average pickup. 2B--bright red. For sale today are 2 classic muscle cars. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500.00 by Paypal or major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. This car is currently not running and will have to be pulled up onto a trailer. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. Lightning. For more details on fees please contact the dealership directly.The buyer is responsible for the shipping of this vehicle unless stated otherwise by the dealership.All payments must be clear before the vehicle can be released to the new owner. 1972 Gran Torino Sport For $7,500. Ford : Torino Cobra RARE! I had already been dropping hints about what I thought would work for the family. This one is pretty good as-is, but I hope the new owner spends the time and money to bring it to the next level. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Thanks for looking. By 1973, emissions standards and fuel economy concerns had killed the muscle cars, but Ford was still putting big engines in the Gran Torino Sport, and the result was a surprisingly quick car with great road manners and enough room for the entire family. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. no image. Factory A/C blows cold. 1 of 45 ? The car was restored with all Ford parts and the turn-out was amazing! Price. In the 2008 Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino, a Dark Green Metallic '72 Gran Torino . Sticker $4206 (I still have the window sticker). 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 4-V. Calypso Coral. Many parts are new, NOS parts purchased over the years. You may lose out if you wait! The transmission is a 4-Speed manual with Hurst shifter. . New options included 15-inch (380 mm) Magnum 500 wheels with F60-15 tires and flat black "Sport Slats" for the rear window. The Shaker Hood was another option, as the SCJ was available with or without Ram Air induction.The performance lineup for the Torino came in two packages: the Torino Cobra or the Torino GT. Oh and how bout them chiefs. This 1973 Gran Torino Sport is an excellent example of why the Torino was so great. . 293. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. -extra fenders, extra doors. Base Price $2,967. Options $0. Good movie but its only available in a region 2 European DVD. Original Godzilla Green interior that has aged very nice, minor upholstery tear on the rear passenger wall near door pillar and very minor scratches and wear throughout. This car is NOT "an old whore in a new dress", which is a lot of what you see for sale out there. Matching Numbers 351 Cobra Jet Engine. This is a Q code car that is an automatic with a column shift. . The door panels look good and again show only minor wear. - Disclaimer +- Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. I hopped in and away we went. someone did a terrible job repairing some cracks there, and welded some big washers all around the door latches. It has had only one repaint and the car is all original. The paint has imperfections you would expect from an older paint job, but still presents well. We are not affiliated with any carrier. 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport VIN: 2A35Q296467 Auction: 2017 November Run Day: Friday Year 1972. Bottom of the car and wheel-houses were then painted with Calypso Coral - the original color of the car. Call us today to make us an offer at 713-466-8630. Mine was blue with a white vinyl roof and a Q code 351 Cleveland. power steering Power brakes Am radio Color Keyed Racing Mirrors Magnum 500 Chrome Wheels . View our other auctions Have a question? Prices shown are the prices you can expect to pay for a 1972 Ford Gran Torino 2 Door Fastback across different levels of condition. The green color fits this fastback perfectly. . Doors are original to the car. 1971 Ford Torino Cobra About ClassicCars.com ClassicCars.com is the world's largest online marketplace devoted to classic and collector vehicles. Torino. Our eBay listings feature inventory from our network of more than 500 dealers across North America. 1969 Ford Torino Cobra project car. Paint looks nice but it is raining in the picture, so it may still need paint but the Torino looks very un-abused. Main car is a genuine J Code 429CJ RAM AIR Torino Cobra with 4 speed toploader transmission. The Cobra Jet produces 248hp, which is enough to allow the vehicle to punch through the mile in 16.1 seconds. Classic cars by nature are imperfect and as with any cars are subject to cosmetic wear and tear and potential mechanical failure, therefore it is ClassicCars.com policy to recommend an independent, professional inspection before purchasing a vehicle, especially if it is being bought sight unseen.Per the eBay User Agreement, when you hit the Buy It Now button you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle as described above.
Solomon Vandy Real Person, Does A Sheriff Outrank A Police Chief, Patricia Berryman Net Worth, Articles OTHER