Leasing, on the other hand, The average car clocks about 14,000 miles a year, so your Outlook should have lasted. Antilock brakes, traction control, side-impact airbags for the front seats and side curtain airbags are standard. My sister loaned me her spare car while Im between vehicles, and Im kind of tempted to just take this one off her hands. The 2008 Saturn Aura has been recalled 5 times by NHTSA. The contact owns a 2007 Saturn Aura. Nice to have OnStar in case of emergency, Saturn AURA Reliability And Durability: Cons. The car's chiseled physique draws inspiration from some Opel products (a European-only GM division), while the cabin has an upscale ambiance never before seen in a Saturn. Chevrolet Silverado C1500 Heavy Duty Insurance Cost. Support NPR & the programs you love. The 2007 Aura Green Line has a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine mated to an electric motor; together, they make 164 hp and 159 lb-ft of torque. I also have water leaks into the interior and a sluggish transmission. The 6 cylinder, double overhead camshaft naturally aspirated engine has 4 valves per cylinder and a displacement of 3.6 litres. Some complain about cheap, plasticky interior. The 3.5-liter V-6 uses a four-speed automatic transmission. The Green line hybrid version makes the Aura one of the few cars in this segment available with that gas-sipping technology, though in real-world testing we've found its increases in fuel economy to be middling. The 2007 Saturn Aura won the prestigious 2007 North American Car of the Year award, and is a Consumer Guide recommended vehicle. The vehicle was not repaired. If you are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact us. But Saturn's fortunes in the midsize sedan market are changing. A defect investigation into the issue was opened in 2011, eventually leading to a recall of 56,000 vehicles in 2014. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Big mistake. Find aused certified pre-owned Saturn Aurafor sale. 2007 VUE 2.2L. The center dashboards controls are smartly arranged, and power adjustable pedals are optional. On three separate occasions going at slow speeds, I step on the braks and the car jumps and go at a high speed when I am in traffic. Then on Aug. 21, 2017 the engine light came on again and I had a hard time getting it started again. how long will a Saturn last trim panel it have., 2008 Saturn in March, and what problems they have using technology! The good thing about getting a Saturn from my perspective is the info on this forum. SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General: Average life span of OEM parts? 2007 Saturn Aura Transmission Pan Gasket - (A/T) 2007 Saturn Aura Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting. Saturn Aura Change Vehicle Compare Average Retail Price $4,150 - $5,225 Join for Ratings and Reviews While the Aura is an improvement over the Pontiac G6 and Chevrolet Malibu with which it. . Its all the more startling when you consider the strides GM has made with the interiors of its new full-size SUVs and in cars like the Chevrolet Impala. I have just under 98k on my Aura XR and it has been in for: Saturn has a solid reputation for reliability with many cheaper models still running fine at over 200,000KM. I brought it in Mar 2011 with 10,200 miles on it. I am at 236,000 miles, and have no issues with burning oil. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awarded the Aura five stars for both the driver and passenger in its frontal crash test. Reliability data is scant, but its safe to say the 2007 Saturn Outlooks life expectancy, Between a 73/100 score for reliability from J.D. Any of the above failure conditions increases the risk of a crash. Customers may contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); or go to www.safercar.gov. At 14.9 cubic feet, the Auras trunk is comparable to the competition. Currently pursuing lemon law for a buyback or compensation. Folding the standard 60/40-split rear seats exposes a wide but not especially tall opening between the trunk and the cabin. 2001 SL1 life expectancy S-Series General. The Saturn Aura sedan points to a new direction for not only the Saturn brand, but for General Motors. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Voice guidance is provided through the audio system. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. MORE: How to check and decode a Saturn VIN. Meanwhile, a busted gear shifter cable lead to some unwanted rollaways. ! Yes, we have a 2003 Saturn Vue with a manuel transmission. Save up to $1,943 on one of 147 used 2007 Saturn Auras near you. Start the car. Even when driving on oftentimes-noisy concrete roads or next to semi trucks, the Auras cabin remains impressively quiet. A vehicle rollaway increases the risk of injury to exiting occupants and bystanders. Although it shares a platform with the Chevy Malibu, the Aura family sedan isnt quite as well-rounded. With strengths including a balanced approach to ride and handling, upscale styling, a classy cabin and generous safety features, this is a Saturn that's finally competitive against the leaders in the midsize family sedan segment. http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/index.php. Whether youll like the Aura or not depends on whats most important to you in a car. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. The Caddy 3.6 with VVT is silky smooth and hard to tell when it's running: the tach is necessary. I bought a 2007 Saturn Aura used with just under 80k miles. "The Aura's confident styling is backed up by eager handling combined with a comfortable and surprisingly quiet highway ride," says Kelley Blue Book. type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to I left the car for the weekend in the driveway and when I started it on Monday, everything seemed ok. Saturn has a checkered history. Getting your Outlook to the higher end of the 150,000-mile lifespan depends on three factors : One broken part can cause a domino effect under the hood and dramatically reduce your cars life expectancy. why is the Saturn Aura not on the list we have the same motor. Step on the GAS pedal 3 times. Brake problems, including uneven wear and warped rotors that cause the car to wobble, are common complaints from 2007 owners. 2007 Saturn Aura Transmission Control Module. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. These cars (and their parts) simply arent getting any younger, nor are they collectibles. Join Date: Sep 2004. During the transmission repair, i was informed that the engine's rear seal was leaking. Unfortunately, the Aura brought its. It has not been previewed, commissioned or otherwise endorsed by any of our network partners. The driver would be able to move the shifter to 'PARK' and remove the ignition key, but the transmission gear may not be in 'PARK.' I search the internet and found GM warranty 11340 covered other GM vehicles with the same 3.6L motor and repaired the timing chain at no cost! A four-speed automatic comes standard on the Green . Minimal body roll and a smooth, hushed highway ride make the Aura a great long-distance companion. As loyal GM customers, we are requesting reimbursement for repair expenses of $ $1,667.05 for replacement of second (2) timing chain in less than three years. There are several ways in which a savvy car buyer can still research the quality of a car. [14] Its a setup thats likely to appeal both to buyers looking for a sporty feel in their sedan as well as those who just need a means of transportation. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has logged over, Many Saturn owners report the headlight wiring harnesses being prone to melting. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. will help you decide. . The car would not accelerate. What is a 2007 Honda Civics life expectancy? The recall began in September 2014. We had an 04 with the 2.2 5 spd. The XRs engine use in current models like the, speaks well of its longevity. In keeping with the sporty dynamics of the chassis, it takes some effort to turn the steering wheel. We can help you keep your vehicle (and your life!) It is unacceptable to need a third (3) timing chain on a vehicle. Subscribers can contact an OnStar operator to get directions, which are then sent to the Aura through the OnStar system. When parts are available, owners will be mailed a second letter to come in to have the applicable bulletin applied. It has some flaws, but not many - an excellent car at an excellent price. The Aura delivers excellent safety features a roomy interior, but it can't match the interior material quality of others in its class. 2.2 will start burning oil when they get up in miles. Both have responsive handling, but the XE has an absorbent ride while the XRs ride is stiff. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Though theyre of similar displacement, the two V-6s have different characteristics. Overall, the 2007 Saturn Aura looks to be one of the more interesting midsize sedans available for 2007. I've received many complements from others driving far more expensive cars (who I think may be jealous). Its very hard to accelerate and the rpms shoot up. This car has been a bust since the warranty expired. Michelin LTX M/S2's // MOMO // Razzi Spoiler // Westin // Hella // K&N // Clear Corners. Maximum towing capacity is 1,000 pounds when properly equipped. I they came back right away I would disconnect the negative cable and that would seem to work. (Page 1 of 4) The 2007 Saturn Aura has 63 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 79,657 miles average. There was, however, an ominous cracking sound that seemed to emanate from the optional first-row sunroof each time I hit a large bump in the road. Influence-free. The affected steering shafts may have a yoke that inadequately supports the u-joint bearing resulting in a premature failure. Power, only five minor recalls, and a, 100,000-mile life expectancy on the comparable Saturn Vue, , theres enough evidence to point to a 150,000-mile lifespan for the Outlook. 2007 Saturn Aura XE The base version was the Aura XE. Used car values are constantly changing. Thats because the shifter could say Park while the transmission was still in drive, reverse or neutral. 2007 Saturn Aura Transmission Seal. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services After years of producing forgettable cars, Saturn steps up its game and brings out the Aura. bearing. She double-majored in Concordia University in English Literature & Creative Writing and Film Animation, and has since collaborated with Carolinian Canada, EQAO, ProductWiki, and The Museum of Ontario Archeology.
John Mooney Obituary, Spiritual Law Of Reciprocity, Panaeolus Cinctulus Look Alike, Articles OTHER