[22][23], While at Brigham Young University,[24] Eckhart appeared in the Mormon-themed film Godly Sorrow, and the role marked his professional debut. "The Dark Knight" star has been hanging out with his parents at their pad in the mountains during the coronavirus crisis and he had his eye on one festive prize for weeks. Only Men's Health MVP members can save this article. Aaron Eckhart is an American film and stage actor who rose worldwide in 2000 with his portrayal in the critically acclaimed film 'Erin Brockovich.' He has also appeared in many stage productions. If you included her in the smiles? If you want to see his most recent Instagram photos, click on the link above. This is what Eckhart has figured out. Aaron Eckhart You never really know as an actor; it's completely out of your control, in terms of editing, and music, and film stock, shot selection, and what takes they use. "The funny thing is," he continues. "That really keeps things quiet," he says, smiling. "People are constantly saying, 'Have a couple beers.' Aaron is not gay. [12] Eckhart attended American Community School,[11] where he was first introduced to acting, starring in a school production as Charlie Brown. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Brigham Young University in 1994. I asked him, 'What was it like on Sid & Nancy, how did you do that part, what were you thinking when you did that, or what would you do here?' After his completion, he joined Brigham Young University Hawaii, where he graduated after completing. He played Jeff Skiles in the 2016 movie Sully, which was one of his most recent roles. So I think, What's a couple beers going to get me? [106][107] The feature premiered at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival. Create an account and youll be able to save and revisit articles. "As I get older, I get simpler. She puts bulbs on it and then we invite the neighbour ranches to bring their kids to decorate the tree with us. Aaron Eckhart's House (Google Maps). [73] While promoting this film, Eckhart revealed that he wishes not to be typecast or repeat himself, saying he does not want to play any more villains. That's Eckhart's point. Some of the awards that he has received include; As of 2023, Aarons net worth is $20 million. All these things, how to do this better, where can I travel, how can I get in better shape, it's all making me dream bigger. Not much is given concerning his education; the only information available is that he attended American Community School. Though, he is 5 9.685 in feet and inches and 177 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 167.55 lbs in Pound and 76 kg in Kilograms. He is 53 years old (in 2021). But movies also remind me of the work I have to do. You can get the contact info for Aaron Eckhart's agent in our database. Aaron Edward Eckhart (born March 12, 1968) is an American actor. 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. "I play games with myself," he says. If youd like to contact him via Twitter, click the link above. ", MONITOR YOUR MOODOne of Eckhart's most important rules: "I won't do it if it's not fun, and if I have to do it, I'll make it fun." Aaron Edward Eckhart (born March 12, 1968) is an American actor. ", "Bona Film Group Stakes $80M On Roland Emmerich/Mark Gordon WWII Battle Pic 'Midway:' Cannes", "Roland Emmerich's WWII Epic 'Midway' Sets Sail With Woody Harrelson, Mandy Moore & AGC Studios Cannes Hot Pic", "Luke Evans Joins Roland Emmerich's Naval Action Movie 'Midway' (Exclusive)", "Roland Emmerich's WWII Epic 'Midway' Adds 'The Guest' Cinematographer - GWW", "Roland Emmerich's WWII Epic 'Midway' To Open Veterans Day Weekend 2019", "Exclusive Photos from Blumhouse's Incarnate", "Aaron Eckhart, Courtney Eaton to Star in Real-Time Thriller 'Live!' Los Angeles, CA 90067 He was brought up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and before relocating to England, he served a two-year LDS mission in France and Switzerland. Home Location: Beverly Hills, CA (USA) If you want to tweet about it, go to the link above. He attracted attention for his stunning appearance and outstanding skill, which led to an influx of film offers, and he quickly made a name for himself in Hollywood as a dependable character actor. centurie. On the drive up to his barn, we're stopped by a herd of about 50 young bulls crossing the road. Aaron Eckhart, Age 54 Get notified of updates Current Address: 10960 Wilshire Blvd, FL 5; Los Angeles, CA 90024-3708 Phone Number: (406) 586-0229 - LandLine Prior Addresses: 10960 Wilshire Blvd, FL 5; Los Angeles, CA 90024-3708 641 Big Timber Canyon Rd; Big Timber, MT 59011-8014 Show More. Lived In Beverly Hills CA, New York NY, Hermosa Beach CA. Up on this hill, he's slowly transforming the barn into his house, which will eventually feature a patio barbecue area directly facing the ocean and the neighboring hills. We shared actor Aaron Eckhart Fan Mail Address, Phone Number, Contact Details in this article. And . His father was a computer engineer, while his mother worked as a poet/writer. Suite 1700 Los Angeles, CA 90067 USA Phone Number: Not Available Email Id: Not Available Office Address: Not Available Fax Number: Not Available Telephone Number: Not Available Booking Agent Number: Not Available Manager/Secretary Number: Not Available In 2019 he starred in Roland Emmerichs blockbuster Midway. "There will always be people out there saying, 'You can't do that!' He separates work from everything else, but "everything else" is in motion, in flux. But despite co-starring in THE DARK KNIGHT and some other big deal projects, he's never really become a star. [109] He appeared alongside Johnny Depp, Richard Jenkins, and Amber Heard in Hunter S. Thompson's novel adaptation The Rum Diary, directed by Bruce Robinson. For his efforts, he is compensated handsomely. Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP Aaron Eckhart is going undercover in a new high-octane Millennium Media film titled, The Bricklayer.Eckhart will play an ex-CIA operative who is brought back to the agency on a mission to uncover . In the superhero criminal thriller movie The Dark Knight from 2008, which also starred Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne and Heath Ledger as The Joker, Aaron Eckhart was cast as Harvey Dent. This is ranch living. 3 references. "I love natural beauty. AGE 50s Aaron Eckhart Los Angeles, CA View Full Report Aliases Used To Live In Relatives E Eckhart Aaron [84] Eckhart starred in the 2008 comedy Meet Bill, in which he played the eponymous character, a sad executive working at his father-in-law's bank. She was a member of the music group called SHeDAISY. ", SKIP THE CHEMICALSEckhart quit drinking and smoking 7 years ago. Aaron is very gifted handsome, skillful, creative, and talented in acting and interpreting movie roles. [36] In 1999, he starred opposite Elisabeth Shue in Molly, a romantic comedy-drama in which he played the self-absorbed brother of an autistic woman who was cured by surgery. "And if I can't have it right away, I figure out what I need to do. And I want to create there. Please let us know! "The Dark Knight" star has been hanging out with his. Now it's his playground, 100 hilly acres with a big old barn, and it's just a tiny chunk of a much larger working horse-and-cattle ranch north of Los Angeles. a savior of Gotham and turn gradually into a villain. [120], Last edited on 26 February 2023, at 21:36, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance, Satellite Award for Outstanding New Talent, Golden Globe Award for Best Actor Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead, St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor, Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast, San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Actor, "washingtonpost.com: Aaron Eckhart Filmography", "Pedigree of Eckhart's paternal grandmother", "Edgy, smedgyEckhart just wants you to laugh", "Devout Eckhart Prays His New Film Is a Hit", "Change of Heart 'Company' man Aaron Eckhart goes from cad to cuckold for 'Neighbors', "Aaron Eckhart on How Doubt Can Fuel Your Acting Career", "Notable Alumni | The William Esper Studio |", "Aaron Eckhart of Suspect Zero Interview", "Oscar File: Will Ever-Smiling Aaron Eckhart Soon Be Saying, 'Thank You'? [18] This also allowed Eckhart time to enjoy a year of surfing in Hawaii and France, as well as skiing in the Alps. In 2008, he featured as District Attorney Harvey Dent in the film The Dark Knight. In 2016, he featured in the film Sully, which had critical and commercial success. Confirmed heterosexual. For much of the mid-1990s, he lived in New York City as a struggling, unemployed actor. 2332 Cotner Avenue Suite 302 Los Angeles, CA 90064 USA Not an updated address? Aaron Eckhart was born on March 12, 1968 Pisces is a water sign. View current home address, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, public records and background check information. When I first meet him at a remote beachhead not far from this place, he's snapping photosof trees, sand, waves, rocks. He has not received any awards to date. What are the residence address and hometown of Aaron Eckhart? Aaron Eckhart has a Facebook page where he shares his photos and videos. Aaron Eckhart had an affair with Kristyn Osborn, his girlfriend, and actress. Well, I just did it. Plays guitar. The simpler life is for me, the better life is for me. But they'd be missing the point. Despite his attractiveness and skill, he struggled for years to establish a lucrative acting career. His sexual orientation is straight. Facebook gives people the power to. Aaron Eckhart has also starred in No Reservations (2007), The Dark Knight (2008), Love Happens (2009), Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Erased (2012), Olympus Has Fallen (2013), I, Frankenstein (2014), and London Has Fallen (2014). Some of the major films include the following; London has fallen (2016), I Frankenstein 2014, Sully (2016), and midway 2019. [82] He starred in No Reservations (2007), a remake of the 2001 German romantic comedy Mostly Martha. He has been very successful in his career, thus causing him to admire many and great wealth. Will It Work? Nicole Kidman hand-picked him to play her husband in RABBIT HOLE. Eckhart was specially picked for the role of Dent by producer Christopher Nolan because of his exceptional talent for portraying grey characters. Takes road trips from Los Angeles to his ranch in Montana. (54 ves) Cupertino, Kalifornia, USA Plyafutsa Iskoli Brigham Young Egyetem William Esper Studio ACS International Schools Aktv vek 1992- Tovbbi djak James Joyce Awards Aaron Eckhart weboldala Aaron Eckhart IMDb-adatlapja PORT.hu-adatlap We tried, and he settled on 11. Also Known As: Aaron Edward Eckhart Age: 54 Years, 54 Year Old Males Family: father: James Conrad Eckhart mother: Mary Martha Eckhart Born Country: United States Quotes By Aaron Eckhart Actors Height: 5'11" (180 cm ), 5'11" Males Ancestry: German American, British American Notable Alumni: William Esper Studio U.S. State: California More Facts American actor. (99) $179.00. And they're like, 'But, but, but.' What is the phone number, and personal contact number of Aaron Eckhart? [13][14], In 1985, Eckhart moved to Australia and settled in Sydney, where he attended American International School of Sydney for his high school senior year; he further developed his acting skills in productions like Waiting for Godot, where he admits that he gave a "terrible" performance. Aaron Edward Eckhart was born on March 12, 1968 (age 54 years) in Cupertino, California, United States. American actor Aaron Eckhart, who also performs on stage, gained worldwide recognition in 2000 for his role in the hugely popular movie Erin Brockovich. Following his depiction of Nick Naylor in Thank You for Smoking, he rose to greater fame. Takes road trips to his other ranch in Montana. He was reared in Cupertino, California. : 1968. mrcius 12., Cupertino, Kalifornia, Amerikai Egyeslt llamok. In my way, I don't have a family to stop me. He developed a passion for acting when he tried his shot in school plays. Hypnosis helps him quit drinking, smoking, and partying, and that he undertakes amateur photography in his free time. [28][87], Also in 2008, Eckhart portrayed the comic book character Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, the sequel to the 2005 film Batman Begins. Pisces is the zodiac sign of the fish. In 2010, he received a nomination for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Make Lead. You can get access to all of Aaron Eckhart contacts by signing up and becoming a member. "There's a tree I have my eye on," he told "Live with Kelly and Ryan" earlier this month (Dec20). 1. When the director/writer Neil LaBute, who was already familiar with Eckhart, gave him a part in the movie version of LaButes stage play In the Company of Men, he had a little breakthrough. Central Ohio Film Critics Association Award for Best Ensemble for The Dark Knight 2008. He finally went back to school and finished with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in cinema. "[72], In this same year, he starred with Helena Bonham Carter in Conversations with Other Women (2006). His enthusiasm for acting received more encouragement when he was there, where he attended the American International School of Sydney. It's not to be confused with workaholism, or attention-deficit disorder, or an unwillingness to commit. When he was given the opportunity to play George in the movie Erin Brockovich, his career took a turn for the better and received a much-needed boost. He portrayed a retired Marine Staff Sergeant named Michael Nantz who was forced to return to service in order to command a platoon of American Marines and a sergeant from the U.S. Air Force during a massive extraterrestrial invasion. [80][81] The following year, Eckhart was invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. You can follow him on Facebook, which you can find by clicking the link above. All I can think about is what I have to do tomorrow. In 1998, Aaron starred in the black comedy films Your Friends & Neighbors and Thursday, an American crime thriller dark comedy film. Eckhart gained wide recognition as George in Erin Brockovich (2000), and, in 2006, he received a Golden Globe nomination for his portrayal of Nick Naylor in Thank You for Smoking. He began his acting career by performing in school plays, before moving to Australia for his high school senior year. best ipsy brands to choose. [59] Despite the reception, Eckhart's performance was favored by critics; Newsday wrote that Eckhart was a "classically handsome leading man but Merhige demands of him complexity and anguish. Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. (853) $82.71. His body is athletically constructed, measuring 41.34-15.21-30.42 inches in length, width, and height (Chest-Biceps-Waist). "[60] Suspect Zero was a box office disappointment, earning $11million worldwide. I mean, it's whacked out. Aaron Eckhart The F.B.I. Name Address Phone; Aaron S Eckhart, age 47: 71 Walnut St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 (570) 200-6179: Aaron Eckhart: 302 E 131St Pl, Riverdale, IL 60827 (773) 629-6379: Aaron Eckhart: 71 Walnut Witks, Wilkes Barre, PA 18701 Aaron Eckhart agent will be able to provide you everything you need to hire Aaron Eckhart including availability and pricing. Find Aaron Eckhart's phone number, current house address and email address. This wealth is due to his successful career life. He has played several roles, including that of Nick Naylor in the film thank you for smoking. "We're grateful and excited to make. He separates work from everything else, but "everything else" is in motion, in flux. The Ranch on the Boulder. Accept. He has been in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex. It's not to be confused with workaholism, or attention-deficit disorder, or an unwillingness to commit. And it was." [52] Paycheck, based on a short story by science fiction writer Philip K. Dick, garnered generally negative reception. [53] Film critic Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times gave the film two stars (out of four), saying that he "enjoyed the movie" but felt that it "exploits [Dick's story] for its action and plot potential, but never really develops it. Not that I'm not judicious with my moneythat's not what I'm talking about. In the middle of it all, a wood dining table and chairs sit next to a fat wood-burning stovean old steel barrel turned on its side. To read and save unlimited articles, sign up to become a Men's Health member. Would she? I'll climb out of bed and by the time I see my dog, I'm a totally changed person. mcgill desautels economics; drums along the mohawk map; bird that looks like a pterodactyl; amanda freitag restaurant locations; city of west park building department Eckhart s-a nscut pe 12 martie 1968 n Cupertino, California, ca fiu al lui Maria Marta Eckhart (nscut Lawrence), scriitoare, i James Conrad Eckhart. Aaron Eckhart relocated to New York City after receiving his degree but initially had difficulty securing substantial acting roles, mainly landing modest parts in TV shows or advertisements. How? Our website aims to provide the agent, manager, and publicist contact details for Aaron Eckhart. Aaron Eckhart: Ways to Contact or Text Aaron Eckhart (Phone Number, Email, Fanmail address, Mailing Address, and Autograph Address) in 2022- If youre looking for Aaron Eckhart 2022s contact information, such as his phone number, contact information, WhatsApp number, or social media profiles, youve come to the right place. [38], Eckhart first gained wide exposure in 2000 as George, a ponytailed, goateed biker, in Steven Soderbergh's drama Erin Brockovich. I think I found it more difficult. Keep reading this website and read your favorite star contact information. Not that there isn't temptation. He is the youngest of three brothers. Surfs. I think about this place a lot.". I'd rather dig tree holes with my landscaper. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor and the Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead. Eckhart plays sous Chef Nicholas Palmer, a cheerful and fun-loving chef who works under Zeta-Jones' character. 1981-ben a csald . It's a family affair - my mum, my dad, everybody is involved with it. Aaron Edward Eckhart (sinh ngy 12 thng 3 nm 1968) l mt din vin in nh v sn khu Hoa K.Anh sinh ra ti California, cng gia nh chuyn n Anh nm 13 tui khi cha quyt nh di c cho c gia nh. There are many other movies that he has been featured in; they include, the pledge (2001), The core (2003), Paycheck (2003), Rabbit Hole (2010), and battle: Loa Angeles (2010). 1-800-592-7153 . You could set your watch to Aaron Eckhart's handsomely chiseled features -- but do so at your own peril. Nunc finibus Aaron Edward . Aaron has not yet married, and no information about his spouse or children is available. Aaron Eckhart got hit with the real estate lucky stick and, after a first escrow fell through, lickety-split sold his longtime home in the mountains above Beverly Hills, Calif. in less than three months for $3.125 million. So we have a communal Christmas tree in our neighbourhood.". The film was set in modern-day Los Angeles during a global alien invasion, and followed a platoon of U.S. Marines who are joined by an Air Force special operations sergeant and some Army infantry soldiers in combat operations against the alien enemy. Eckhart lists running, surfing, boxing, jumping rope, and trying to stay away from gyms among his favorite ways to stay lean. He's gained recognition for his performance in movies such as The Dark Knight (2008), Battle Los Angeles (2011) and Thank You for Smoking (2005). Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart. (Exclusive)", "Filming for Hollywood Film "The Bricklayer" Begins in Thessaloniki", Brief Bio at via LDS Utah Film personalities, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aaron_Eckhart&oldid=1141799042, Central Ohio Film Critics Association Award for Best Acting Ensemble, Nominated Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead, This page was last edited on 26 February 2023, at 21:36. However, there are no specifics concerning their relationship. Jump to navigation Jump to search. [14] His first television roles were in commercials. The hills are alternately covered with long green and tan grasses, twisting oak trees, and sweeping blankets of deep-yellow wildflowers. [31] In the Company of Men was a critical success, winning Best First Film for LaBute at the 63rd annual New York Film Critics Circle Awards. The "Erin Brockovich" (2000) and "Dark "I just move rocks and split wood and stuff like that all day long. ", Tom Sizemore's Twins 'Devastated' After Actor Dies 'Peacefully', Young Thug's Baby Mama Slams YSL 'Rats' After Leaked Audio Reveals Snitching Associate, 'VPR' Fans Boycott Tom Sandoval's New Bar After Ariana Madix Split Over Alleged Raquel Leviss Affair, Justin Bieber Feels 'Horrible' as He's 'Forced' by Doctors to Cancel Tour Due to Health Concerns, Britney No Longer Lives in Same Neighborhood as Estranged Sons After Selling Calabasas House, Jonathan Majors Unbothered by 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' Low Ratings, Amanda Seyfried, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams Want to Join 'Mean Girls' Musical Movie, Macklemore Takes 7-Year-Old Daughter to Alcohol Support Meetings, Miley Cyrus Reunites With Disney for 'Endless Summer Vacation' Concert Special, Lily Collins Dishes on Her Obsession With Interior Design, Cameron Diaz Feels 'Excited' After Making Acting Return, Al Pacino Turns Off 29-Year-Old Girlfriend With His 'Stink' Eccentricities, Isaiah Washington Asks for Donation to Continue Career After Retirement Announcement, Isaiah Washington Quits Hollywood as He Feels Defeated by 'Haters' Following Homophobic Row, Latto and Doechii Reportedly Feud Backstage at Billboard Women In Music Over Nicki Minaj, GloRilla Reportedly Fires Bodyguard for Refusing to Attack Hater Who Threw Her Water Bottle, Leonardo DiCaprio Seen Hitting Same Club With Model Rose Bertram, 28, Amid Plans to Date Older Women, Fans Suspect Wendy Williams Suffers Thyroid Eye Disease After She's Seen With Wide Eyes in Public, Cardi B and Offset's McDonald's Meal Sparks Backlash as It Allegedly Breaks 'Golden Arches Code', Mia Thornton Gives Receipts of Peter Thomas and Wendy Osefo Getting Dinner Together. For Eckhart's part, The Dark Knight was an opportunity to turn sponge and absorb, which he thinks men don't do enough. [11] During their time in the United Kingdom, the family moved around Surrey, England, living in towns such as Cobham,[11] Ripley, and Walton-on-Thames. Most of us either shut down at the 5 o'clock whistle or simply don't acknowledge a whistle at all. "[43], Following the release of Erin Brockovich, Eckhart co-starred with Rene Zellweger in LaBute's Nurse Betty (2000). The Best Chris Hemsworth Workout Instagrams, These 6 Male Celebrities Are Already Crushing the New Year's Fitness Game, The Two Workouts That Got Jason Momoa in Aquaman Shape, 6 Upper Body Moves from The Rock's Latest Workout Video, Here's How the 'Justice League' Cast Got in Superhero Shape, Tom Hardy Is Training for 'Venom' by Boxing With an MMA Fighter. Szl. Actor Aaron Eckhart is looking to move on and make a profit from his three-bedroom Beverly Hills home. The feature was never given a full theatrical release, eventually being released straight to DVD in 2007. Whether you are looking to get in touch with Aaron Eckhart's agent for an event, or Aaron Eckhart management for an endorsement, we aim to provide you with the best and most accurate contacts. It's all about their spirit, how they conduct themselves, carry themselves. He left high school without graduating, but earned a diploma through a professional education course, and then graduated from Brigham Young University (BYU) in Utah, U.S., in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in film. AceShowbiz - Actor Aaron Eckhart didn't have to travel far to find his Christmas tree this year - he chopped one down on the family ranch. How Thrones Prequel Fixes a Scene the Author Hated. My whole family's from Montana, and I'm building a cabin outside of Big Timber as we speak.. Aaron Eckhart is living on the edge these days, and he couldn't be more excited about it. "[90][91] The Dark Knight was a big financial and critical success, setting a new opening weekend box office record for North America. At this time he met director/writer Neil LaBute,[24] who cast Eckhart in several of LaBute's original plays. Aaron Eckhart was born on March 12, 1968, in Los Angeles, California. What is the email id of actor Aaron Eckhart? The drama ran until mid-2004. [105] The following year he starred alongside Nicole Kidman in Rabbit Hole (2010), an adaption of David Lindsay-Abaire's 2005 drama of the same name. Men's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. is about nuts and bolts. He has acted in over 400 Hollywood movies, including the pledge, the core, rabbit Hole, Battle: Los Angeles, Olympus Has Fallen, London Has Fallen, I Frankenstein, and sully, amongst others. You've hit your max! What we don't do is figure out how to go for what we want because griping's easier. About Aaron Edward Eckhart. [5][6][7]El este cel mai tnr dintre cei trei frai. L.A. and New York can seem crowded and small real fast. [108] In 2011, Eckhart starred in Jonathan Liebesman's science fiction film Battle: Los Angeles, in which he portrayed a combat veteran Marine platoon sergeant. There have never been any rumors suggesting that he might be gay. I always like to be creating something. Language Label Description Also known as; English: Aaron Eckhart. Proin at est accumsan tellus. [112], In 2019 he starred in Roland Emmerichs blockbuster movie Midway, which also starred Ed Skrein, Patrick Wilson, Dennis Quaid and Woody Harrelson. I wont do it if its not fun, and if I have to do it, Ill make it fun, he says. Join Facebook to connect with Aaron Eckhart and others you may know. Illustration by Kyle Scott. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Aaron Eckhart for an event, and how to book Aaron Eckhart. Though, he is 5 9.685 in feet and inches and 177 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 167.55 lbs in Pound and 76 kg in Kilograms. Aaron Eckhart, who turns 51 today, is an American actor best known for playing the smooth-talking tobacco lobbyist in Thank You For Smoking and Harvey Dent in The Dark Knightand, in some eyes . [2] He graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. [85][86] He gained 30pounds and donned a fat suit for the role. Aaron Edward Eckhart is an American actor. His world exposure in the year 2000 when he played in the drama called Erin Brockovich. As he's proved time-and-again on screen, Eckhart excels at portraying deceptively charming men: be they manipulative executives, big-tobacco spin doctors, or physically duplicitous district attorneys. The film received favourable reviews. That small television sitting across from the sofaa far cry from the monster flat-screen and sick surround system you'd expect an actor to haveisn't used very often. Aaron Eckhart attends the Mexican premiere of his film 'Sully' in Morelia, Mexico, October 24, 2016. [74][75] The film premiered at the 63rd Venice International Film Festival. Fan mail address: Oscar Isaac Inspire Entertainment, Llc. EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Eckhart has been set to lead Renny Harlin 's action-thriller movie The Bricklayer, which is due to get underway in March in Europe.
Pleasantville Racism Quotes, What Cheese Goes With Andouille Sausage, 91 Mercury Capri Xr2 Turbo Convertible, Andrew Kohut Robbinsville, Nj, Articles A