Were adventurous, we love exploring, and we love new experiences! It states that where confidential information is disclosed through discovery, parties may address the Court as to whether confidentiality undertakings are necessary before the said information may be disclosed in Intellectual Property cases, but these principles may be cross applied to other types of cases. Titled "Cheaterof2020", the stories suggested that Wong had been unfaithful to Aplin, and several of the accusations were "fleshed out in detail". accused Ms Wong of being intimate with her gym trainer and the wedding emcee, Mr Alan Wan. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For example, he shared that Wongs counsel had reproduced what Wu wrote in the Statement of Claim with bolded and underlined text. Full-Time Influencer Rachel Wong's Defamation Lawsuit Suddenly Ended Rachel Eng and Aaron Loo weathered through the storms of the world-wide pandemic and planned an intimate wedding for family and friends at Maison Miaja. Disclaimer | A post shared by Singapore Wedding Gown Rental (@bridefullyyours). Upgraded but still having issues? anders and rachel wedding - thepinkscarfgirl.com Anders Aplin (@andersalps) Instagram photos and videos Rachel Wong And Anders Aplin S . It was cool because it didnt have the usual nature vibes that a lot of wedding shoots have. //]]> The couples marriage was short-lived as they began annulment proceedings only four months after they wed. Dec 18, 2021 - Rachel and Anders encourage each other to chase their passions and live their dreams, and the couple celebrated their love for adventure with a beautiful pre-wedding shoot at the ArtScience. anders and rachel wedding - mainepowerlifting.com However, the diary entry exhibited in Wu's defence (dated Jan. 6) provided some details of Wongs "then-fledgling feelings" for Wan. The marriage was legally annulled around March 2021, according to lawnet. I had no clue what was about to happen. Rachel: (Photo source: Deloitte Singapore / Facebook) In the recently-concluded 2021 Singapore Premier League (SPL) season, Hougang United caught the eye with their . However, according to The Straits Times (ST), Wong failed in her appeal in April. The correspondence sought may be proven to be scandalous, but only because of the nature of the subject matter of the defamation, he said. With Wong determined to soldier on with the lawsuit, it looks like this wont be the last we hear of the saga. In support of his application for discovery, Ms Wus lawyer Gerard Quek had submitted photocopies of text messages depicting lurid details from a man who was ostensibly named Chen Xuan Han, the judge further noted. She also sought Ms Wong's diary entries relating to Mr Wan. Incidentally, in this case, which is now enshrined in Singaporean case as case number [2022] SGHC 151, Justice Choo Han Teck went on to extend his analogy in a quote that may become legendary, by saying: it is not a mere fishing expedition if fish has in fact been spotted. But I think that was the beauty of it. Wong met national footballer Anders Aplin while she was in University. The 29-year-old centre-back was the only player in the squad that starts all 18 matches for the club in 2020. Wu's Instagram Stories Rachel Wong applied to annul marriage after four months. Influencer accused of infidelity fails to stop court order for Seems like Rachel is really screwed up. Anders Aplin continues with the Cheetahs! I am Dr Nick Aplin, Senior Lecturer from the Physical Education and Sport Science (PESS) Academic Group. Appearances and goals by national team and year. The bigger picture here is: Rachel did sue Olivia for defamation and should therefore expect that Olivia would seek to discover documents that help prove her defence of justification. My family consists of my wife, Siok Choo and my three sons: Anders, Christer, Niels, and myself. Follow us on anders and rachel wedding - freedogwastebags.com When will the wedding be, and what are your plans for it? Justice Choo clarified. Haha! Ms Wu had branded Ms Wong the "Cheater of 2020" on Instagram, alleging that Ms Wong cheated on her ex-husband national footballer Anders Aplin with her gym trainer and their wedding emcee. It was funny how he was the last person I saw in this whole scene. Wong confirmed on affidavit that she did not have any correspondence with Han, nor had diary entries relating to Wan, except for the entry she had shown in her defence. Four years ago, I had a lot of doubts about this decision. 1 George Street, #10-01 The Great Room Offices. Wong sued Wu for defamation, saying that these accusations damaged her reputation as a full-time social media influencer. At least Justice Choos verdict managed to provide us with some entertainment. In addition, Wong has since commenced a relationship with Wan. This multi-talented personality will ensure that there won't be a single dull or awkward moment. High Court orders influencer Rachel Wong to turn over - TODAY Rachel Wong and Anders Aplin's Free-Spirited Pre-Wedding Shoot She said that she had fully intended to marry him leading up to the wedding. Wong's attorney, of course, objected, calling Wu's actions a "fishing expedition" that would . The Hairstylist and Makeup Artist: Esta Hsu Makeup Isn't it true that we consume with our eyes first? Get The New Paper on your phone with the free TNP app. The judge referred to Ms Wongs lawyer Clarence Luns argument that the other woman was on a fishing expedition. For Jacelyn Phang, 27, Professional Model at The. August 21, 2022 . anders and rachel wedding - watchformulaone.com The Videographer: Highest Kite Weddings. Titled "Cheater of 2020", the stories suggested that Ms Wong had been unfaithful to her former husband Anders Aplin. On the actual day, I was already tired and flustered from back to back shoots. Among other things, Wong was accused of promiscuity as she allegedly had intimate relationships with two other men while she was still with Aplin and had . Wu accused Wong of cheating on Aplin with these two men. The influencer, Ms Rachel Wong, had appealed against a State Courts' order to provide such documents to Ms Olivia Wu, whom she is suing for defamation. Rachel Wong 27 is a Singaporean influencer with over 42000 followers on Instagram. A fishing expedition is a legal analogy for the where a party makes an application for discovery of documents in the hope that something useful turns up. The 29-year-old centre-back was the only player in the squad that starts all 18 matches for the club in 2020. In the same light, were also doing away with the usual hotel wedding favours, and sourcing our own instead. According to Wu, Wong had apparently been intimate with at least two individuals, namely: A post shared by Rachel Wong (@rachelwongggg). 2 years earlier, Singapore's very own Izwan . This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Instagram, and Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. August 21, 2022 . He even corrected Wongs counsels English, pointing out that they mustve wanted to write marrying Anders instead of marrying her ex-husband, Anders. Image (now deleted) from Anders Aplin's Instagram page. I didnt need someone whos even more of what I already am. [4] Aplin is also a graduate of Nanyang Technological University (NTU),[6] with a degree in business. Sometime around December 2020, Olivia accused Rachel of cheating on and being unfaithful to Anders through Stories on her Instagram account titled Cheaterof2020 (the Stories). While it might seem invasive to request for the diary entries, the Registrar noted that Olivia had exhibited a copy of Rachels diary entry which allegedly showed that she had been intimate and had feelings for Alan while she was still married to Anders. So naturally, I was super excited to see their gown collections. Rachel Wong applied to annul marriage after four months. Ms Wongs defamation lawsuit was sparked by six Instagram stories titled Cheater of 2020" that Ms Wu a part-time nurse who works for a pharmaceutical company had posted on her account in December 2020. rachel wong anders aplin wedding - outpowerenergy.com Anders is everything that I wasnt when I first met him! In his judgment on Tuesday, Justice Choo noted that Ms Wu's lawyer Gerard Quek had submitted to the court photocopies of text messages depicting "lurid details" from a person named Chen Xuan Han. Rachel and Anders encourage each other to chase their passions and live their dreams and the couple celebrated their love. This was him wanting to chase his dreams and do what hes passionate about, which was something that I didnt have the courage to do, back then. Rachel wong anders aplin wedding emcee. Taking Roads Less Traveled: The Anders Aplin Story If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram to get the latest updates. Sometime around December 2020 Olivia accused Rachel of cheating on and being unfaithful to Anders through Stories on her Instagram account titled. The plaintiff describes herself as a full-time social media influencer, actress, model and host. Wong professing her love for Mr Wan, along with a photograph of the influencer lying on a man's chest - allegedly the wedding emcee. | #NIESuperDad - Dr Nick Aplin | National Institute of Education However, State Courts deputy registrar Lewis Tan said that the documents sought were "plainly relevant" and would help establish whether the substance of the stories was true and adversely affect or support either Wong's or Wu's case. Upon discovering the stories, . Ms Rachel Wong 27 has sued Ms Olivia Wu for defamation over the latters Instagram Stories. Rachel, dissatisfied with the outcome, had appealed a second time to the High Court. Rachel Wong And Anders Aplin S Free Spirited Pre Wedding Shoot . Wu countered that the Instagram stories were not defamatory as they were "true in substance", and mostly disagreed with Wong's interpretations of the Stories. In December 2019 Wong married Singaporean footballer Anders Aplin. Some more multiple guys. Rachel Wong 27 is a Singapore influencer with over 42000 followers on Instagram. white dove wedding chapel wendell nc. Rachel Wong Anders Aplin Split - Steve Simmons Rumor Life with holoprosencephaly. her fitness trainer, known only as Mr. Han, and a Mr. Wan, who was the emcee at her wedding to Aplin. Ms Wong in a statement released through her lawyer said that while she was "disappointed with the outcome", she planned to continue with the lawsuit as a way to "stand up for people who have been the subject of online abuse, harassment and defamation". Recently, the High Court upheld a lower courts decision to grant Wu access to the documents. . hyatt ziva cancun wedding cost. Anders Aplin continues with the Cheetahs. But thats a surprise for the wedding day itself! Both my friends really did send some photos and my manager even replied with the choices by saying, Client wants you to bring this and this. To prepare for the trial, Wu is seeking Wongs diary entries and correspondence with the two men she supposedly had affairs with. So naturally, when it came to our relationship and a wedding, we just wanted it to be different and unique! Several users pointed out how easy it is to sense the judges frustration at having to deal with such a case. Why kakwen suddenly created many hamsap tered today? . And thats exactly what this shoot was. About anders and rachel wedding - mycoursefunding.com The influencer argued that the stories - when read together with their title - meant that she had sex with her wedding emcee, Mr Alan Wan, on her wedding night and that she was promiscuous, among other things. The photographer is also someone that Im really thankful to have met. Full-Time S'pore Influencer Failed to Bring Down Accuser By Accusing Pin On Pre Wedding Photoshoot Outdoor . Wong's lawyer emphasised that Wong has denied Wu's allegations.. He warned me about how the client was on edge, so that set the pace and tone for me. [5], On 7 August 2018, it was announced on the club's website that Anders had signed a loan deal with Matsumoto Yamaga until the end of the season. Rachel Wong Anders Aplin Wedding Wu had submitted screenshots to support her claims that Wong and Han had had intimate and sexual conversations over text messages on Telegram. Having considered this, and the other circumstances, The Registrar saw it fit to exercise his discretion to order for the disclosure of any other diary entries relating to Alan as they would be relevant. The couple decided to have the marriage annulled shortly after in April 2020 and this legal process was completed in or around March 2021. Earlier this year, a district court judge ordered the 27-year-old influencer to turn over her diary entries and correspondence with the two other men. pullman putrajaya wedding package 2020. park hyatt new york wedding cost; teal and copper wedding invitations; [4], From December 2019 to March 2021, Aplin was married to Rachel Wong, having first met while studying at NTU. They were married in December 2019, but their marriage was legally annulled around March last year. He has since served in the . Rachel Wong Anders Aplin Wedding - Crystal Davis Gossip - Blogger She is seeking damages of S150000 including aggravated damages. The Ultimate Guide to Write a Wedding Emcee Script He was also a commando in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) during his National Service. | Prior to that day, my manager created a group chat with the three of us in it to tell us the shoot details, kept it really professional, and asked all of us to send wardrobe options for the client to see. The other thing that I really, really admire Anders for, is his courage to chase his dreams and passion from the day I met him. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area. Source @Rachelwongggg from Instagram for the purposes of newsreporting and commentary. In December 2020, while the annulment proceedings were still in progress, Wu started posting several Instagram stories on her Instagram page. Wong Sues Wu For Defamation. However, in the case's latest development, the court has granted Wu access to Wong's correspondence (eg. Ms Wu alleged that the influencer was unfaithful to her ex-husband national footballer Anders Aplin. Masking up when one's feeling unwell is still recommended. She had committed infidelity on the day of her wedding (December 27, 2019). She also plans to go ahead with the lawsuit to stand up for people who have been the subject of online abuse, harassment and defamation. . anders and rachel wedding But one of my friends, Kishan, on this Sofitel shoot, was such an amazing actor that I got fooled inside out! Relationship with Anders Aplin. "In this case, samples of relevant material had been produced and, just to extend the fishing analogy just a bit more, it is not a mere fishing expedition if fish has in fact been spotted," he said. A man, Wan, who was the emcee at Wong and Aplin's wedding; Wong denies Wu's allegations Wu had submitted screenshots to support her allegations that Wong and Han shared intimate and sexual conversations through text messages on Telegram. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not involved in this case and have relied on publicly available information to bring this article to you. In her statement of claim, Ms Wong said that if she had not truly intended to marry Mr Aplin, she would not have had a highly publicised pre-wedding photoshoot. Back in December 2020, Olivia Wu, posted Six Instagram Stories entitled "Cheater of 2020", alleging that full-time influencer Rachel Wong had cheated on her now-ex-husband local footballer Anders Aplin.. Court documents did not spell out the relationship between Ms Wu and Ms Wong. She has invoked the defence of fair comment. QIGI Real Estate - Ron Costa (S.60336) best wedding website; alexa and carlos penavega wedding; wedding traditions scotland anders and rachel wedding - faithpollard.com August 21, 2022 anders and rachel weddingitaly destination wedding packagesitaly destination wedding packages Planning a wedding is difficult, but planning a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic is a whole other story. �� [12][13][14], As of match played 27 March 2018 Rachel: Three things: The ability to live in the moment, be free, and chase his dreams/passion. I have followed the general wedding reception order of events with thanks and acknowledgments to the wedding party. Rachel took issue with these Stories and initiated a defamation action against Olivia, claiming that the Stories were defamatory and damaged her reputation in the eyes of the public. A district court registrar and judge then allowed Ms Wu to obtain correspondence from 2016 to 2020 between Ms Wong and the two men, as well as her diary entries from 2018 to 2020 about Mr Wan. helensburgh wedding venue mission san jose san antonio wedding cathedral engagement ring with wedding band. Rachel Wong Anders Aplin Wedding Emcee - Mandy Valdez Buzz anders aplin rachel wong wedding. wedding template vector; princess beatrice, eugenie royal wedding. That way, people will walk around instead of having food served to them, and mingle more! Further, the trial judge may draw an adverse inference against the party failing to obey the order. Name in home country: Anders Eric Aplin Date of birth: Jun 21, 1991 Place of birth: Singapore Age: 31 Height: 1,80 m Citizenship: Singapore Position: Defender - Centre-Back Foot: right Current club: Hougang United Joined: Jan 2, 2020 Contract expires: Dec 31, 2023 Date of last contract extension . rachel wong anders aplin wedding emcee. Rachel claims that this affected her livelihood, given that being an influencer is largely dependent on public perception, reputation, optics, and image. Wong also stated that she could confirm on oath that there were no other diary entries" relating to Wan after reviewing her diary. Tian Dot Com Pte Ltd 2023 The Photographer: Bridelope Productions The couple decided to have the marriage annulled shortly after in April 2020 and this legal process was completed in or around March 2021. In other words, Rachel is accusing Olivia of not knowing if the documents are relevant, but merely fishes for additional documents in the off chance that the documents will bolster her case when they turn up.
Global War On Terrorism Service Medal Veteran Preference, Daz Come Dine With Me Blackpool, Crx Required Proof Missing, Articles A