Absolutely incredible!Naomi was amazing & made the trip extra special.With a windy flight to the Simmoret Winery my, nerves were high but Naomi handled the helicopter like a pro & calmed the situation. Highly enjoyable, couldnt recommend enough! To hide all ads and enable 50+ premium features, view our subscription options here. Their Helicopter Pilot Niko is amazing and very impressive with his driving skills and. 8179 Spruce Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730. Please check our On Demand API. The captain's say is final in all cases. These ancient volcanic rock structures are National Heritage listed and are absolutely spectacular to view from the sky - watch our video and see for yourself! Highly recommend. Thank you Niko for making our day so special , We did the lunch run to Sirromet and a trip around the CBD on the way back. Today at sunset on a suprrise helicopter tour of Brisbane we were spoiled with not only incredible sights and amazing. From the pre flight brief, through the flight, to the post flight brief, all world class! You are a friendly and very good pilot. Archerfield Facilities, Staff & Aircraft The Archerfield base is located in prime position on Archerfield Airport next door to the main terminal building. what an absolutely incredible experience. This can help you find the best flight on your preferred airline. Lack of investment adversely impacted the airport's infrastructure by the late 1980s, and despite efforts by the Federal Airports . Our fleet is conveniently based at Brisbane's Archerfield Airport and we can coordinate services to a wide range of destinations throughout Australia. Book now JOURNEY WITH US OUR COURSES Located just 11kms from the Brisbane CBD and in close proximity to Stradbroke, Moreton and Fraser islands, Archerfield Airport has become a favourite destination for corporate aircraft, charter, flying training and all kinds of maintenance requirements. But our own backyard how lucky we are to live in Brisbane so stunning and the weather . Husband is already planning his next flight! bubbly personality kept us comfortable and entertained at the same time.It was our first flight experience and we enjoyed it thoroughly.If I could give 10 stars I would.We will definitely do it again! like a friend enjoying it with us, super professional and welcoming. Here's a video of the full circuit with ATC. Aerobatic Flights, Jet Experience, Era: WWII Special thanks to Purav for going above and beyond to accommodate my booking and for being our awesome pilot on the day, really cant thank you enough for helping create such a memorable experience! I love the one on one service. Your IP: This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Whether youre a local looking to discover more about your own backyard or a visitor seeking an adventure, this helicopter tour is sure to be an unforgettable experience, Send your brownie points skyrocketing and be one of the first in Australia to join us for the ultimate date night! Nico's comments during the flight were very nice! Hopefully well get to do it again sometime!! . An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Super helpful and friendly team and the flying experience was entirely out of this world. Where a booking has been paid in full prior to the date of the flight, the full amount minus a 20% administration fee will be refunded up to 24hrs before the flight. Thanks guys :), What an amazing experience! More details hereMore airport data is available for purchase. Simply beyond words! Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I recommend this to anybody looking for some great fun., What a blast another adventure off my bucket list. Era: 60's Very professional operation. it was a very smooth flight. If you are able to take one of these tours I guarantee it will be one of the greatest days of your life. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. A must for the bucket list. This was the ultimate flight and a dream come true. Queensland Tennis Center is a 10-minute drive away. these things on holiday. security. Piper PA46 Malibu Matrix Mirage Meridian M350 M500 M600 Initial and Recurrent flight training Arizona Maryland. I never thought Id get the chance to barrel roll through the sky in a L-39 and feel those Gs. Fantastic service. www.airleague.com.au There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. We just finished the most amazing helicopter winery tour for my partners 30th birthday. Definitely recommend. [3] [4] For some time it was the primary airport in Brisbane. Just the most incredible helicopter ride over my home town with John my belated birthday present just wow we often do. My husband and I had the most fantastic afternoon flying to O'Reilly's Winery with Niko for our Wedding Anniversary. Hahaha, Absolutely brilliant service, made our experience so very special and definitely memorable. Scenic Flights | Joy Flights Scenic Rim and Border Ranges . You can find out more from the CASA website, including their Air Safety Rules page. Thanks to Rebecca, Cameron & Fighter Pilot team for the experience. Each setting was wonderfully unique and offered a. rich array of sights, personalities, and tastes. I honestly couldnt recommend this more. Would definitely recommend bekaa air, Nikko is so accomodating and provided me and my sister with a wonderful. Consultative detailed and customized flight tracking data reports. Highly recommended. Simply fantastic!From initial communication to the flight itself, we couldn't have had a better experience.Our pilot. The flight. John was our pilot and was amazing throughout the whole experience. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. My flight consisted of a leisurely flight out to Moreton Bay where a roll to the left and a roll to the right was performed together with a complete loop. (approx. Archerfield turned its focus towards flight training and in the late 1980's to early 1990's, movements peaked at approximately 320,000 per year. Niko, our pilot, was a consummate professional and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. Had a truly breathtaking experience thanks to Bekaa Air yesterday. Performance & security by Cloudflare. DJI's latest release, the Matrice 300 RTK drone, combines the long flight time. 1 star for the booking system. He has now passed and I have always wanted to experience a flight in a WWII fighter. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see these incredible creatures in their natural habitat and experience the breathtaking beauty of these islands from above, Treat your loved one to a truly special helicopter experience theyll never forget. Made us feel safe and comfortable, my wife regarded it as her best birthday surprise, Niko is a consummate professional and we would not hesitate to utilise his services again in the future. We had an exceptional time! Dream come true! 54.38.94.71 The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) provides regulatory controls over civil aviation safety. Aerobatic Flights, WWII Combat, Era: 80s Joy Flight Duration: 20 min Price: $695 What's included Terms and Conditions Aircraft Description Enquire Now Winjeel A85-426 Amazing!!! We think so! Finding a two-seater fighter is not easy but Fighter Pilot solved the problem. The flight back was also smooth and we had a lovely tour of the Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs. FBO Toolbox is the ultimate toolkit to sell more fuel and enhance your customer service. Seat belts are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion. Your service was exceptional. Welcome to another VFR event, where we fly from Kingaroy airport (north west of Brisbane) to Archerfield airport (south of Brisbane). They operate all over Brisbane and offer tailor made packages to suit you. Our passenger lounge is decked out with all the creature comforts to enjoy; for your initial briefing, and for when you get your feet back on the ground for the mission debrief. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Highly recommended. Heaps of fantastic aeros and awesome views of Brisbane and Moreton Bay. You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. How many people can say they have flown in a formation with and tail chased a Mustang while flying in a World Record holding Yakovlev. Absolutely amazing! Simply beyond words! For an extensive period, Archerfield was Brisbane's primary airport. Then it was into the air and the fantastic views you get because of the extra large perspex doors and windows. Joy Flight Aircraft North American Harvard Come on board for a thrilling, roaring, high-speed flight in a genuine World War II military trainer, with aerobatics for the adventurous flyer. Us three passengers have lived in this city for years but have never seen it from THIS. Here is a list of direct nonstop flights from Phoenix, Arizona to Rancho Cucamonga, California. Just want to say thank you for the amazing service on our special day. Our helicopters are equipped for doors-off photoshoots and can also support externally installed nose-mounted cameras. Flights are operated from Archerfield Airport Brisbane and conducted to the east of Moreton bay or north Stradbroke island or south of Beaudesert near the NSW border. By using and further navigating this website, you accept this. We visited the Beenleigh distillery, and a couple of country pubs. He is so informative and makes the whole experience a pleasure - dont think twice about booking a flight with bekaa air, just do it and you wont look back! Thanks to Cameron and his P-51D I was able to experience the thrills, power and adrenalin of a flight in a Mustang. Experience the wonder of flight and an introduction to the Sky Dance Adventure with a Brisbane City scenic flight. We also received a personal email confirming all details (not auto-generated), and an SMS on the morning confirming satisfactory flying weather and confirming times and meeting point.What can I say? My father was a WWII Spitfire fighter pilot and was awarded a DFC & Legion of Honour for his role in D Day. MENU Home Flights Aircraft Gallery News About Us Contact. Thanks Bekaa Air and Niko, we had an awesome day out!! This is truly a bucket list experience that I have just put a massive tick beside! Operating seven days a week, we have a fleet of helicopters ranging from Robinson R44 RIIs to turbine-powered Airbus H125/AS350s, all featuring custom interiors, avionics, and world-first innovations like panoramic full glass doors and starlight ceilings. We will definitely go again. We remind passengers that they embark at the captains discretion and passengers known to be intoxicated will be refused carriage. Already planning the next one. definitely recommend Bekaa Air and ask for Naomi to be your pilot. Real bucket list stuff!, Really great flight in the Yak 52 all of the staff were really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2f0725082c9a12 Warbird Adventure Flights opening hours in Archerfield Open Today 24 hours Share by mobile Share by email Directions Business Owners - Is Warbird Adventure Flights in Archerfield, QLD your business? They 100% made our experience much more than just a pub crawl. Brisbane from the air. Perav gave us a running co.mentry and answered the questions we asked.I highly recommend this to any visitor to Brisbane. In this event we will use the actual VFR maps that pilots use to navigate along the route. Before making any decisions, because I was confused, I wrote in the chat of the Bekaa Air website to ask for more details and some advice and I spoke with John, who was too kind and honest in his explanations. joyflights, money order, extreme flights, cheques, american express, warbird aviation, events,. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Close Modal Title Modal Body Close Choose Airport You haven't chosen any site. Rocklea International Motel is located 6.2 mi from Brisbane's South Bank. If youre after a flight to a destination, or just a lunch away, definitely give Bekaa Air a call and they will look after you. Would recommend any day! OurIslands Pub Crawloffers stunning views and unique pubs on the coast. greet us. Niko was very accommodating to what we needed, when our first choice wasn't available for the day we wanted to fly, he gave us plenty of other amazing options. PLEASE READ:On the 17th July 2016 I reached a huge milestone flying my first ever solo flight. This was hubby's Christmas present and he was stoked. Archerfield Airport to Sirromet Winery for a morning excursion. Thanks Niko we will be back. Can definitely recommend Bekaa Air 100%. The only fault that I believe should be fixed is when booking a flight online you pick a date and then are told later on that day is booked out. Niko was nothing but professional, friendly and. My husband and I surprised my in laws, they absolutely loved it, they also took our 5 years old son with them, and he, Hubby, myself and a friend flew with Mith today from Brisbane to the Gold Coast and back. This was the ultimate flight and a dream come true. Full-screen FlightAware TV maps for operators or FBOs. Select Site OkCancel Select Locale Thanks to Rebecca, Cameron & Fighter Pilot team for the experience. Choose your aircraft, choose your adventure! Awesome experience with Niko, the flight around Brisbane is crazy just above de city and our guide was very nice! With a deep passion for aircraft, Brad has always immersed himself in aviation, currently perfecting his piloting skills, flying warbirds such as the T-6 Harvard and P-51D Mustang. On a helicopter dinner tour to a hand picked destination that showcases the best in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Scenic Rim, All of our handpicked flights and tours can be bought as gift voucher at no extra charge. Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. Naomi you were the best! Forgot password? The A85-426 was the 26th Winjeel produced and was delivered to the RAAF in June 1956. Brad's life revolves around the world of aviation, with his earliest memories being around the Archerfield Airport. She is charismatic & adds to the exclusive feel of the trip.We landed at the winery for a beautiful lunch & wine tasting before a scenic flight back to the airport.Highly recommend!! I wish I could give more stars because Ill never forget this day. after on the ground and in the air. the perfect spot for a private beach picnic. We flew from. It's quick and easy to. My husband and I had a lovely sunset helicopter ride over the city and surrounds for his birthday. I decided to go with Bekaa Air based on their helicopter selection & good web site. A brilliant experience. Quickly purchase historical reports delivered via email. Myself and my kids thoroughly, enjoyed our flight over Brisbane.To be honest I have never really looked at our city from the air before and I was amazed at how it looks from up there in your clean and well maintained aircraftThe boys loved it too and we hope to do it again someday .We were so happy to have won our gift flight for 2 people and I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to bring along my second child complimentary .That shows how compassionate you guys are and not just another business .Forever thankful and highly recommended cheers. Dream come true! Excellent day! Niko, Mick and John are brilliant to work with, from the initial, communication, to organizing the transfers, to keeping the trip a secret from our families, to the flights out and back to Spicers Peak - nothing was a hassle and we were all really well looked after on both our flights. AirportGuide.com may earn a commission for any sales placed through links on this free web site. Thank you very much Niko and John, Thank you John wonderful experience The action you just performed triggered the security solution. ArcherAircraft Archer Aircraft Instructional Services Will definitely recommend this to friends and family! The service was of a high standard. Niko chose the best place for a proposal for me! Check airport arrivals and departures status and aircraft history. It was an awesome experience being inverted in a barrel roll and a loop. February. Join FlightAware My wife and son were in awe of the entire experience. Hunter Warbirds is a living exhibition, fluid and constantly evolving.
Richard Tillman Funeral Speech, Articles A