|, We use the SafeSurf Rating System to signify that PipesMagazine.com is for adults only. I stumbled onto it in the late 1950's, having started as a punk kid with drugstore blends like Mixture 79 (I am embarrassed to admit). RM 2E8Y7W8 - Balkan Sobranie Turkish Cigarettes. I never thought a blend containing Latakia could be enjoyed so much until I smoked The BSOM. The Yenidje is really nice and to my palate offers an ever so slight bit of creamy aromatic spice. The blend smokes reliable from top to bottom with the flavor shift of full and soft to spicy then sweet/sour. Finally, with my Sobranie blended to my satisfaction I jarred it and set out enough to fill my rather large Meerqueen bowl. This stuff tasted so good in fact, it makes me ponder; How does a tobacco blend that tastes this good, be made without a topping or flavor additive? This blend is the peak for me: 10+ out of 10! I was gifted a fair number of bowls of the new Germain production BS and smoked it side by side with my remaining 1990's era BS. Balkan Sobranie $ 30.00. The Virginias drive this tobacco for the most part, with the Orientals making an appearance from time to time, all this under the supervision of a most delicious Latakia that has a red wine like flavor. I simply loved the flavor. Escudo Navy De Luxe Pipe Tobacco In short, Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture is back! Taste of Virginia was somewhat subtle but in good manners, any stronger taste would, in my opinion, interfere with the Latakia and spoil that special feeling. I said, no problem I'll buy it from you. Personally, I've only tried two of them. The light unflavored soda note or two along with some dry wood, earth, floralness from the yenidje is always noticeable. Fernandez San Lotano Requiem Connecticut, Aganorsa Leaf Guardian of the Farm Cerberus, Alec Bradley Black Market Filthy Hooligan, A. Fuente Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversrio, Cavalier Geneve Black Series II Visa Jalapa, Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Sun Grown, Rocky Patel Cigar Smoking World Championship, RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion, Romeo y Julieta 1875 Connecticut Nicaragua. The Va makes itself known in a very subtle way, lending a hint of sweetness to the mix. A tin was once given to me as a Christmas gift by my sister-in-law. Availability: Out of StockPrice: $19.00 USD, Select Another Pipe Tobacco Brand: Questions, or to order by phone: 888-689-6876. Very nice once-a-day smoke. I spend a few days carefully rehydrating the contents to the perfect RH %. None came close to the White Tin with the neat wagon on the front of the tin. Brand A - Z | Brand Z - A | Price Low - High | Price High - Low | Best Selling | New Arrivals Balkan Sobranie SKU: BALKSOB50 Limit 5 Per Customer Quick Specs View Your Price: $19.00 Temporarily out of stock. It's simply that good. It has a sweet & salty flavor with an enticing aroma. On one hand I was glad I did, on the other I was sad because it was one of the few sachets circulating all over the world. I first tried this in college. There are other options like the mentioned here from Peretti and White Knight , Magnum Opus and others. In the years that followed Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture became a legend. If I had plenty of money, I'd have more Balkan Sobranie Original Mixture. The room note is unique. The brand was originally produced by Sobranie of London in 1920, and became a top-selling brand worldwide. Meticulously recreated by JF Germain in England. Germain's Balkan Sobranie 3-Pack of 50g tins . I don't think it was ever labelled by Smokers' Haven. I never thought a blend containing Latakia could be enjoyed so much until I smoked The BSOM. S. smoker . So you should keep that in mind reading this review. At a benefit concert at Town Hall in NYC in the 1960's, I watched Thelonius Monk shambling onto stage with a pipe in his mouth and a can of Sobranie in his hand, which can he proceeded to place on the piano before starting to play. I'm nursing my limited supply. Well, this has finally become unavailable to me. It remains to be seen if the new production, coming from a quality blender that currently has trouble meeting demand for its best blends will be able to supply enough product and of high quality. although i have nothing of great worth to say to sway someone one way or the other i can try to describe my own subjective opinion briefly and to the point, but the ultimate judgement or perception is up to you. Balkan Sobraine is the mix to judge any Latakia blend by. It was unavailable on any of the internet sites, so I called one of my local B&M suppliers and found he had 3 tins instock. I had no trouble keeping the pipe lit, and was pleased I chose a group six pipe to smoke it in. Same Day on in Stock Items If ordered before 10 am EST. Most related blends already contain Virginia and latakia, so the ratios are problematical. . Updates on New Cigars, Pipes, Pipe Tobacco, Accessories, Cheers! I simply loved the flavor. Outstanding. Quite moist in the tin, it smokes fine directly from the tin but a little drying time is recommended. This spectacular blend stands on top of the rostrum of the Hall of Fame, together with famous 759, and only few others. The tobacco note was odd, phenolic, like TCP (trichlorophenol), a smell you sometimes encounter on the London underground. One of the best pipe tobaccos i have ever smoke. I feel I need more time to deliberate upon the subtley. First third of the bowl is quite mellow and mild, but the flavour and complexity increases the further down the bowl you go. (I still haven't cracked the tins I recieved from him.) No, Sherlock and his Shag were a couple rows back chugging to the next case, too. This was a complex blend of virginias, latakia, and many exotic leaves from the Turkey/Macedonia area with names like Syrna, Izmir, Xanthi, Yenidje, etc. Peterson Pipe Tobacco It is not really bad, but something got lost in the transition. Men wept when the original supply was discontinued. It was a little dry so I had to add a little humidor to revive it. reproduced in any manner without the expressed written consent of STC Holdings LLC. I would have rated this version of the BS as a two star blend, or maybe 2.5 if I were feeling generous. We would have to do a separate review for every issue of this legendary tobacco. My friends i have just opened a 200gr tin of Sobranie Original and i am smoking it in a Dunhill group5 shell aplle. I also like the shag cut because it burns easily without many relights and leaves a gray ash in the bottom of the bowl without excessive moisture contamination. If it's true that this means a tobacco never is as good as when fresh, this tobacco must be magical, as it is as good or better than any balkan I've ever smoked. Comparisons: Similar to the GL Pease blends in the same way a red crayon drawing resembles Rothko's "Red on Maroon"; the flavors are there; but this is infinitely more complex and more subtle. this blend builds up to a medium to full strength. One day the manufacturer stops making the blend or closes their doors. I'll start with the presentation in the tin. copyright intellectual property of the reviewer and STC Holdings LLC and may not be In fact, I'm now finding some of my previous favorite blends to be lacking. The more recent version, however, was absolutely disgusting. I can only imagine how good the original issue was; I smoked it in my college days (1970s) and also smoked the Sobraine-made Smokers' Haven blends (which I still smoke in their Germain incarnation) but the taste memory has faded over the years. Burns moderate with few relights. Hours of Operation: Our website is always open and you can place an order at any time. I tried the over priced ebay offerings of Vintage Sobranie mixtures and was delighted but it was aged so much that it dried out (So it wasnt as good as my first experiences with this great tobbaco mixture. But later he said, these tins are the Original Balkan Sobranie, and was propriety from a collector, who died and your daughter gave me. Being a master, he didn't start me on the kiddie-poo dessert blends like Black&Gold, no, no. Of the many Balkan blends available today, I would say that G&H's Balkan Mixture is the closest match to this, only the G&H product is considerably better. I was telling that story to my wife a year ago, and started getting back int to the pipe since then. To say the least, Ed's Balkan is superb, try it and see if it matches the Sobranie blend. It was very simalar to the Original Mixture only much fresher and fuller in taste than those acient Tins you will find on ebay. As one spun the lid, cutting out the inner lid, one caught the full old-leather, old-whisky, old-wood aroma that promised the same consistent taste as always. I don't blame smoking pipes, these things happen sometimes I reckon. Because this is the weak spot of J.F. I guess I'll just keep trying but i t very frustrating for those of us who haven't gotten to try these blends. Like probably so many other pipers, I eagerly awaited the opportunity to find this blend in stock and purchase. I feel it can be smoked anytime of the day accompanying many pleasurable activities be it reading a novel, fly fishing, walking the dogs, even after cigars and cask strength single malts. Be patient your time will come.. Shows what they know. As such it is an oriental fronted mixture balanced with a good amount of Latakia, where the Latakia never seems to take over. Lucky for me the Turkish did not impose itself too much so I just ignored it. It's been quite a long time since last time I had a bowl, but I was very familiar with this tobacco, so I can rely on many pleasant recollections to write this review. Bottom Line: The ultimate expression of the oriental leaves. I have just recently secured a few 50gram packets of "Balkan Sobranie" Original Smoking Mixture. What I was missing in the 1981 version were the oriental tobaccos that halfway the bowl began to sing the dominant part. This is also the case with Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture. Pleasant smoky aroma, with a slight odor of burnt sugar. A couple of random memories. I was lucky enough to get a sample of this legendary blend, and I just had to do a review. Big, full, round, heavy, large, expansive. During the Second World War Joe was stationed in England, where he visited Balkan Sobranie and made a deal with them to sell Balkan canned by them in London and labelled as Best, exclusively. I prefer to take it slow, just so thin wisps of smoke emit from the pipe. It's just really hard to find. Its appearance, though quite similar, shows more light leaf, however slight. Had a lightly lingering after taste and room note. Texture of the cut is fine, mostly uniform ribbons which felt just a bit too wet. The ribbon cut was tricky to load, and if clumped up could cause voids. but that makes sense considering this is considered the benchmark, therefore a lot of imitations have hit upon it, and some very well. The can was fitted with a new flip top key pull that unsealed the vacumn and aroma as you looked inside. In my personal rating (from 1 to 10) here is the perfection and my score is 10 with eulogy and obviously 4 stars. For that reason, we limit the purchase of this tin to one per customer. 2 Reviews; 2 Reviews. Is it inexpensive? The high quality of the tobacco in Balkan might have been just as important as the types of tobacco in it. It's a classic balkan blend with very little virginia and lots of latakia and turkish yenidje. Rocky Mountains USA but I'm an Irishman at heart. I'm impressed by the quality vs. price. Noooo idea, I've never smoked that one like I said before. The tinned version (c. 20 years ago) had for me an almost mystical, incense-like quality, very powerful, that somehow induced a trance like state. Sampled from a fairly fresh 50g pouch which would be almost twenty years old by now. I'm going to try to find a steady source for this, but can't afford to shell out the $25/pouch I gave for these. The Sobranie has the properties of the newer Sasieni in full measure; but, if there is a difference: I would describe it as softer, or less sharp! Available for both RF and RM licensing. Sweet, soft, creamy, leathery, a perfect balance between its components. He gives me a pouch of early-90s Sobranie White. Rich and full of flavor this blend is a satisfying smoke to be savored slowly. This is by far the best English Balkan blend ever made including the suppose Gallagher version. Filters. The return of the classic Balkan Sobranie now manufactured by JF Germain in the British Isles! Requires an average number of relights, and leaves little dampness in the bowl. They all have a little bit of the same taste, something typical Dunhill. I'm glad to hear your thoughts. Together with Penzance some of the best tin-smells ever. tin. A very smooth first part with lots of latakia flavor and well balanced taste. For those who like how the Latakia played with the Turkish, and both were supported by Virginias, smoke either GLPease's Westminster, or Cornell & Diehl's 968R (Red Odessa). I see why this blend commands a premium. Top of the top. I am basing this review on only two bowls, as I intend to keep the rest of what I have and make it last as long as I can. This blend consists of dark brown and black ribbons in the pouch along with a few flecks of tan. On opening the pack it has a strong balkan sweet and sour scent (big surprise). The Balkan Sobranie Cigarettes Tobacco Tin Turkish England Opens in a new window or tab. Current Stock: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. Cool and slow burning, it was a tobacco that imposed itself on the smoker, providing a great variety of flavors within the Balkan range. I noticed today on a certain online retailer (theyre not a site sponsor so Im not sure if its cool to name them) that Balkan Sobranie was for sale$25.99 per tin, limit one per customer. It contains Virginia, Syrian Latakia and eastern Tobaccos. RYO cigs had become the rage, and we were always hitting the tobacconist for Drum, Three Castles, etc Well, I always went for the Sobranie White Pack. The orientals jump to the fore at the match, producing thick clouds of creamy, heavy smoke. It's kind of funny. I emptied the contents into a mixing bowl and began thoroughly mixing the contents, first by lightly tearing some of the longer shag strands and then pulling the Latakia from the bottom and sprinkling it throughout. And sadly the latakia does not age gracefully, losing much of its potency after 40 years in the tin. Easy to understand why it is treated as the gold standard in Balkan style blends. I've never seen a tobacco change so much even from year to year (maybe just the Dunhill 965 did). I'm going to miss this. Trusted SSL Protection, **All orders over the limit of one or more than one order in a 24 hour period will automatically be refunded.**. During the Second World War Joe was stationed in England, where he visited Balkan Sobranie and made a deal with them to sell Balkan canned by them in London and labelled as Best, exclusively. When he passed, I was notified by his widow that I had been left his cellar and pipe collection. Try a Sutliff match blend, Balkan Sasieni are better than this. They also make all the Esotericas. This is not merely a Balkan, it can be said this is possibly the Balkan that the term Balkan refers to about similar blends. As for the nicotine it was rather medium, but that was offset with the full-bodied smoking experience. Here you can really notice that there is more of the dark smoked leaf in the 2011 version. Be The First To Know About Exclusive Products And Deals! Well, it's nothing like the original one, but it still stands above the mass of English mixtures. (50 Grams) Leaves the bowl clean and dry, and leaves a clean refreshed smoky palate. Despite that I was allowed to finish the bowl, the darling :) So here also: points for authenticity! Not all will try it, but those who do will weep again. Sure, maybe the initial experience won't be the same, but, overall, the smoking experience should be just as enjoyable and with a lot less waiting and frustration. I would not recommend it to very beginners (altrhough bit was one of my own choices in my early beginnings some 45 years ago), Pipe Used: all brands I posess (about 45), Purchased From: different tobacco stores all ovet the world. There is an acidic nuttiness like roasted walnuts, and a perfect sweetness as well. Ill see how it grows on me. Similar Blends: No other Balkan on the planet I've tried tastes as good but some have come close Really good stuff & I'm not a big Latakia fan but it facilitates this blend's sweet, creamy, smoky flavor. This is really your most fowl smelling tobacco! Mine was from a Gallagher 50g pouch. As Balkan blends are a bit lighter on the Latakia and heavy on the Orientals it is a bit different than a regular English blend, but not as light as P resbyterian Mixture. It almost borders on being monochromatic unless smoked slowly. Thoroughly enjoyable and deserves a quiet hour or so to smoke it and really enjoy it. It still is a very tasty, oriental-dominated blend, and one which has no equals. Germain & Son has succeeded in producing a worthy version of the legendary Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture! Balkan Sobranie Products - Cup O' Joes Sutliff Balkan Sobranie Original Mix Match Pipe Tobacco Dunhill 965, Standard Medium, and London were in the same range, but smoked quite differently. I want to savor every bit of this room note that I can. The virginia presents itself in the form of a winelike aroma. . |Join I think it is awful, as I did the last tin of it. But dried out some, this is a pretty terrific blend for a special occasion. So, how does it taste? I loved it. moreover, to put it bluntly the overall hype of something, mainly because of its rarity does a great disservice to those trying to take it for what it is, and experience something as it exists now. The original Balkan purportedly contained latakia (I don't know if it was Syrian, Cyprian or both), Virginia (I don't know the varieties, but none of these ingredients were toasted except, of course, the latakia), high grade English Cavendish, and Yenidje from Macedonia, as advertised on the can. Whatever or however the process, this is the Holy Grail of pipe tobacco. It finishes, of course, full and strong. The Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture Pipe Tobacco You could taste the latakia and orientals, but they were not ove rstated. escaped her lips. Smoking the mixture leaves you with what I would call a heavily clouded atmosphere of smoke left in your room that is similar to London Fog. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and I am looking forward to repeating it. Balkan's near universal appeal in those days to lovers of English/Balkan/Oriental blends as a steady or special smoke attests to that fact. Joe worked closely with GBD on developing new shapes, e.g., #263 extra long Canadian, the ?glass-blasted? This is due to the blend's extremely limited production. I find it to be better balanced and the flavor is outstanding. Because it is with this tobacco as with wine. Balkan Sobranie Pipe Tobacco (1.76oz) $ 21.98. ==Highly Recommended!== prep. Won't bite or get harsh. Once it was in the 90s plastic fold up, the Latakia was more dominate and not due to the blend being less aged. Anybody out there game? I feel like a snobby tobacco smoker when this is in my pipe. CAO Flavours Pipe Tobacco My choice back in the 70's was the 759 more than the white. I think it's both over-hyped and well deserved. At that time one never saw a fill in a GBD. Strong blend that, while very pleasing, rubs you raw after too many bowls. Part of that is that I've missed the glory days of Sobranie. I wish I could, but that just ain?t happenin?. I've never smoked anything like it before or since. Gross!" | Sitemap, J.J. Fox Provost Mixture Pipe Tobacco Tin - 50g, J.J. Fox Squires Mixture Pipe Tobacco Tin - 50g, Robert Lewis Wingfield Mixture Pipe Tobacco Tin - 50g, Sutliff Balkan Sobranie 759 Match Pipe Tobacco, Balkan Sasieni Original Formula Pipe Tobacco. Things were working together and it my taste buds were loving it. I like subtleties up to a point, beyond which I cannot detect them. Lights easily. Like many of the more traditional English blends, Balkan Sobranie's original mixture has changed hands a number of times, leading to different versions. I picked up exactly that. The bowl burned downed slowly to a fine ash. Sure, a truly faithful representation would cost a lot, but what a ready market in the curious, and in anyone else who wanted to smoke heaven to the extent his budget permitted. It remains extremely consistent throughout the bowl and I frequently smoke it to the bottom without realizing it at all. UPDATE: This mixture just has a taste of its own. The Virginias offer some grass and hay, a little dark fruit, and a hint of citrus. smokers to be superior. I smoked the Smoking Mixture for 11 years. If I had to choose but one tobacco this would be it. And when dried properly, leaves no dottle in the bowl. It's definitely not worth that kind of price. Aging will do wonders to this I'm sure. I first discovered this stuff in the early 90's, and was immediately hooked. Though the original manufacturer has since ceased production, Germain's revives the iconic blend, comprising Latakia, Orientals, and Virginias for an exceptionally traditional English mixture. Product: Sutliff Balkan Sobranie 759 Match Bulk. The taste is medium. There is also a very faint Virginia sweet note which comes through as well. When I first opened the tin and looked at the contents I was a little surprised. I gave it a star because I think that it is probably a good blend,but it's always gone instantly. But, I don't care. Is it worth 100.00 a tin, no. After a few puffs, the tobacco flavors begin to meld & it just keeps getting better until the very end. The various component tobaccos weave a tapestry of flavors that seem to change constantly and there is enough Latikia to keep my attention. Blend with a characteristic, a bit stronger room note and taste. I wish more could be imported, I think I ordered a tin from here and I have gotten a few elsewhere. Maybe tobacco grown in the Balkan region has some affect on the flavor. After 45 minutes of drying I loaded it into a brand new Peterson 317 that had never been smoked. For those who liked the resinous Oriental perfume, Dunhill's Durbar is quite nice. Every bowl. The lighting, and smoking qualities are indistinguishable from the Sasieni. I got my hands on a 25+ years old tin that needed rehydration. I smoke this in a group 5 straight billiard and it is quite nice with hot tea, coffee, or in the evening with a fine single malt scotch. So I will back off of this stuff until there is an adequate supply and then I will buy a truck load of it because I really like it. I remember the room note. leaves fingers a bit sticky from the natural tobacco oils, not from humectants. Not so heavy, incredibly smooth tobacco, giving a gentle sweetness and a dry, salty smoking that reminds me of Syrian Latakia.It was smoked easily until the end of the bowl. Supply < Demand, . Give it some time to age, and it's easily one of the best Balkans on the market. Like everyone else who's been smoking as long as I have, I can confirm that this is nothing like the old tins we used to smoke decades ago. I had no experience with the blend previously but, had tried the others years ago. |Radio Show The nic-hit is just short of the center of mild to medium. If you like Latakia and lots of it, you will love this stuff, a true Balkan blend. It's one of those tobaccos that you can't help smoking an immediate second bowl of, and I caught myself doing just that numerous times. Orlik Pipe Tobacco You know how things get distorted after so many years "ahh, those were the GOOD old days.". This is SOMEWHAT of a comparision, understanding that I am comparing a new tin verses an aged tin and the 90's era Original Mixture was, by most accounts, not the best era of the blend. Is it as good as the 70's, 60's and before version? After a few puffs the sweetness comes forth, the Virginia's. Tin note of musty sour vegetation and pungent smoky. This stuff tasted so good in fact, it makes me ponder; How does a tobacco blend that tastes this good, be made without a topping or a flavor additive? I started loving the pipe when I was a teen. If you can find this blend, do yourself a favor. Borkum Riff Pipe Tobacco Easily qualifies as a "five" star blend IMHO, of course!! The same topping as the 1981 and pouch version. Balkan Sobranie. Bob . Pipe Tobacco I do find the 90s version to still be good and similar to the current Germain version, but overall it was a shadow of its former self. |Retailer Directory Thanks. There are much better offerings available today and I will not be purchasing another tin of this "one tin per purchase" rip-off (and I truly expect my review will be "ripped" into, so have at it guys). After using the paper towel method and transferring the whole thing into a jar, I waited for a few days so that the tobacco flavors settle. Who knows for sure, really? I LOVE IT! I'd rather own 50 grams of this than 500 grams of any other Balkan blend out there today. So I began a quest to find some, and I found several pouches. 2. The latakias has utterly melded and permeated the rest of the blend. Balkan Sobranie - L.J. Peretti The pipe smoking market appears to be . Something that was better in the pouch version. The "Junk" you're writing about is produced by J.F. Secondly it is very balanced with each tobacco playing very well together. This is my favorite in the old Sobranie line. I am smoking this in my wide chambered Savinelli Baronet Bruyere 315 EX PrinceThe smoke is exotic, well rounded and brightly mouth filling, running the entire length of the palate.There is so much going on, but still the flavours seamlessly intertwine tip to tail and even marry. Here is the thing, for those of you waiting patiently to try it, it's just ok. Never a dull or harsh moment, I savor every sip from the pipe. Then Gallaher produced this blend until the mid-2000s. and elsewhere. And it is worth every dollar cent! Customer satisfaction Over 30.000 customers. Really this is different tale, but the 40 year old stuff is the real deal as far as im concerned . You must be 21 years or older to make any selections on this site - by doing so, you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products or smoking accessories. FREE Shipping on all US orders over $95 | When Will My Package Ship? Sorry, I havent been around long enough to know better. I love orientals, latakias, and Virginias, but burley gives me some trouble. About a month ago, my best friend who owns a cigar shop did inventories and found some old stuff under the counter he really couldn't sell anymore. I have been fortunate to smoke many of the older tins, but the leaf lacks the punch it contained when fresh. But having the rights is 1 thing, bringing out the tobacco on the market is something veeeery different. So it was very perplexing when I got tongue bite, tongue bite, tongue bite. My Girlfriend hated it, told me I looked like a Hippie Farmer. Notify me when this product becomes available! The tobacco for what it is worth did seem a bit dry (just the way I like it). Yesterday I opened my last remaining pouch of the 1994 Sobranie Mixture, to see whether it would bring back memories. This starts out with a nice, sharp flavor of latakia and orientals and is perfectly balanced. I think I'll pack another bowl! Between 1965 and 1970 I smoked pound after pound of the real Balkan Sobranie Smoking Mixture. It's a "Turkish cigarette" (Oriental blend) which means there's nothing in it but Oriental tobacco. It came in a pouch and in a large tin. Somehow, with all of that, it managed a very pleasant room note. I smoked it constantly from 1975 through the early eighties, sporadically since then till it's disappearance. Indeed, this is my old friend and it has mellowed with age but still has that "oomph" that only the Balkan Sobranie White has. The cut is comprised very thin ribbons that are a little too moist, but given the cut, it dries quickly. The year tells you how good it is. I have been told that Smoker's Haven 'Our Best Blend' is a near-match to the Balkan Sobranie white, and that their Exotique is very similar to the Balkan Sobranie black. Sutliff Tobacco Company - Match Balkan Sobranie 759 - Tobacco Reviews Quite frankly, this tobacco is much better than I remembered. of spice and a mild sweetness. By clicking on the 'Email Me' link you are signing up for a One-Time Alert to be notified when this product's comes back in stock. Balkan Sobranie literally was Our Best Blend at that time.
Westwood Neighborhood Council, American Career College Entrance Exam Quizlet, Mary Travers Daughters, Pepsi Overtime Lawsuit, Ipad Chrome Find In Page Missing, Articles B