***silencio by akashathekitty: THIS SHIT MADE ME CRY. Seconds before her eyes had been unfocused and bleary, but now as she looked at him she appeared much more alert. Hermione flailed her arms in a desperate attempt to set herself free from the cold grip. Cree que ser soltero para toda la vida, pero su amigo le asegura que quizs un da se pueda tropezar con el amor de su vida. Inspired by Adam Mickiewiczs ballad by the same name. It seems like something that couldtake placein the magical world. Hermione stared down at the knife that almost threatened to run through her chest. WIP. Voldemort's tyranny is over. I am telling the truth, she said huskily and then coughed. Going into her seventh year of Hogwarts, Bellatrix Black knows what to expect: she's going to finish school (top of her class, obviously), father is going to marry her off (she hopes not to Lucius, because she thinks she'd rather die), and she'll live a relatively unhappy life (not that she can complain about being unhappy if it means she doesn't have to live at home anymore, but that's another thing). Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The dark witch grabbed her by her bushy hair and drew her face up close to hers. Narcissa Malfoy didn't beg. Theyre cordial with each other, but theres nothing more to it. Minutes are Bellatrix lets go of Hermione and throws herself to the side. Moving forawrds, this is the first fanfic I have read in a while and I dug around for a bit to find one I knew I would love. I tried to get out of Narcissa's grasp as Bellatrix stalked towards me. Time Heals by anthfan deals with Hermione's and Harry's traumas after the war (the scar is a big focus). She didnt want Ron to see her die like this. And of the dark secrets they kept, hidden from all. Said one of the other snatchers. Actualizaciones espordicasNo hago ships a pedido. at first glance, it seemed content. Hi, I'm looking for Hermione fanfictions preferably done well that are the aftermath of her dealing with what Bellatrix did to her. "Then never wake up." Disappearing. come back to me when youre done with this to get O-Z :), for reference, here is the first list (A-F), [i know i have a few dramione fic recs floating around out there, but i thought it might be fun to spice it up a bit! Draco has fucked up. "It appears she had it this whole time ma'am". Mi madre me ha dicho que discutimos con quienes nos sentimos reflejados seal y tom un trapo para ayudarlo con el trabajo. Bellatrix tells them that Voldemort is on his way, but there's a strange sound from above and the chandelier falls to the ground. "I told we could do this the easy way but apparently you like to do this the hard way!" And then it hits you, this fic isnt finished. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You did a great job with the description of the torture and hermione's thought process. Hermione Granger. Rita tiene una idea bastante equivocada sobre la Adivinacin. That knowledge didnt stop him. The only thing I recommend is reading carefully through before publishing the story as there were a few misused verb tenses/spelling errors. Chapter 1. Just to be sure, she wiggled her fingers. HOGWARTS ERA ***isolation by bex-chan: a classic. "Draco can't imagine any more. Bellatrix marched slowly over to her. She is an enigma. Hermione Evans has grown used to the hustle and bustle of life at Hogwarts. Cmo es que pasamos de odiarnos a entablar una conversacin decente? No Archive Warnings Apply. Stuffed behind old tax scrolls is a black leather notebook, the type his mother uses for her projects in the Department of Mysteries, embossed with the words 'On the Origin of Magic'. Chapter 3. I was a little confused for the first couple chapters and had to do a little potter wiki searches to understand the family trees, but it was amazing. Utilizar para esta historia los das: 1, 2, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 22, 26 y 29. He has a wrong idea about the prefect. But she could tell something was off. Here are 5 Dramione fics that will make you sob like a baby: Read #1 (its ongoing) and 10/10 addicted. Bellamort: an erotica by purplemeadow 9.4K 116 4 An erotica based on the love-life of the Dark Lord and his most staunch follower, Bellatrix. Work Search: Youre the only one who can save me Granger". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. She wondered if it was the boy she searched for. My apologies. But what else can she do when the fates have made their decision. "You nasty little liar!" But when she spots a familiar little green-eyed wizard boy being mistreated by muggle relatives, she knows one thing for certainshes going to do her damndest to give little Harry Potter the happy childhood he deserves, even if it kills her. realizationthe realityit numbs and it scars and it festers; a wound gone Greyback, youll lead the lover boy into the cellar. Greyback snarled and walked over to the couple and ripped Ron apart, leaving deep gashes in both their palms. She would help mend the Black sisters if she could and she knew just who could help them. She couldnt figure out where she was. After what seemed like a long time, Bellatrix stopped the torture. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If only they knew the secret to putting some more distance between them, was to close it altogheter. She left Hogwarts twelve years ago to keep her safe because their love couldn't be.She hoped that she would be able to forget but her heart was as haunted as it has been then. set years after the war. Please consider turning it on! She wanted to scream, but she felt hot lips brush against her neck, whispering: A single word and youll get it. Before Hermione could react, the pressure on her stomach disappeared and someone pressed on her forehead and tilted her head back until it rested on Bellatrixs shoulder. Then someone grabbed her shoulder. This work will contain 12 individual one shots to move us from the end of part three to the beginning of part four. The works will range from G-M ratings but I marked it M for the sake of being cautious. "I know you broke into my vault Gringotts!" This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. What follows are weeks of both witches living together trying to find out how to get unattached. Harry won the allegiance of Elderwand by disarming Draco. Additional character and tags to be added as more one shots are published. Hermione is a hunter and Bellatrix is a vampire. Like hell. It was Ron. RON! Hermione suddenly shouted on top of her lungs, so Ron could hear her. crimson, then violet, then brittle, bitter black around the edges. When Hermione is selected onto a team of pupils who are given the task of uniting the school houses, she suddenly finds herself wanting unity with a certain blonde wizard from her rival house. Hermione Granger is the first Muggleborn Slytherin has no idea what is in store for her. Then she heard a disapparating sound and then there was silence. She had to walk and make tiny steps so the blade wouldnt cut too deep. She grabbed Bellatrixs hand and tried to pull the dagger away. "Cissy put the boys in the cellar!" this is a voldywins!au with an interesting twist. So bright and shiny and new again. Hell she just intends to make it out of Hogwarts alive. Thank you for your suggestion. Her arm throbbed and Bellatrix sat upright and then got up. Rons fingers squeezed in a matter of seconds around her shaky hands as they were bound back to back to each other. "S s someone gave i i it to us." Amelia Bones, appointed Director of MLE after Crouch's breakdown, is faced with the responsibility of getting incriminating evidence out of Bellatrix Lestrange when she's arrested a few months after fleeing Britain. Work Search: I was looking for that :) well, I'm sorry for the delay, I just realised there was a bit I wanted to change. "Drop them, or we'll see exactly how filthy her blood is!" This happened after Bellatrix had finished torturing Hermione. Pequeos Drabbles y One Shots para la dinmica de Monster Fuck by Ilitia Forever. You may have just been J.K Rowling because you are so good at writing not good but Great, Brilliant, Fantastic, I could go on for years. Hermione struggled desperately. I stayed committed and am so happy that I did. Ron has stopped screaming her name midway through the torture. This happened a lot. Bellatrix must have noticed the sword of Gryffindor peeking out of mybag because she went completely ballistic. Not knowing exactly, what was happening, was probably the worst and Bellatrix knew it. Deathly Hallows pt.1 film version. Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witch's body. So, then, Narcissa started looking for a woman to satisfy her needs and wants. No tienen mejor idea que darles Amortentia, pero se sorprenden al saber que no tiene ningn tipo de efecto sobre ellos. "Where did you get that sword from?!" Grab your tissues and prepare for a feels tornado. i really love this idea. Hermione and the former Lady Malfoy have worked together at Hogwarts for some time without incident. staywildmoonchild, Stoopkid, LillyGaler, NightRaven789, Hermy007, xwxi, GGiuliese, ikiam, NaughtyNapkin, Lewiss, ilaski, Hpfan1919, Exit_Pursued_By_A_Bear, SlayVera, tinytwinkletoes100, Blu_dahlia, Jinx0390, Mashq, TheSnoozeMoose, Waterproof1995, fluffy_lee, lunarresistance, glitter_em, and 2zen2 The face that looks back at him is not his own. Draco is in his mother's study, trying to find the convoluted documents about his convoluted inheritance, when he finds it. She was just given a short break before the terror continued. When Dobby arrives to rescue Harry and his friends from Malfoy manor, Bellatrix doesn't let Hermione go and they are forced to leave her behind. She just wished that danger would stop stalking her at every turn.ORHermione Evans returns for her third year, uses time travel, passes out and wishes that the fifth years wouldn't keep causing problems. I started to feel sick to my stomach as I was dragged to Malfoy Manor. One of the fandom's favorite non-canon pairings is Dramione (Draco/Hermione). It all starts out as a normal day for Draco, but then, Potions with the Gryffindors comes and everything starts to change when Snape pairs him with Hermione for their Polyjuice assignment. Well well well, look who we have here. She moved the blade towards Hermiones throat again, the girl gasping and backing away. shameless cheating, pining, angst ficlet. This episode essentially turned into a gigantic debacle for Bellatrix and the Malfoys, as they were SEVERELY punished by Voldemort afterwards. A one-shot for the 2023 Femslash Fuckery Fic Fest. Tom Riddle es hijo adoptivo de Dumbledore y Grindelwald. Without warning, Bellatrix pointed her wand at my shaking figure and yelled "CRUCIO!!!" I'm very interested in seeing fictions where she goes to that dark place and fights her way back. I felt the bile rise in my throat when I saw Bellatrix Lestrange waiting at the gates. That was something I missed in the books/movie. She has left the wizarding world behind her, hiding from the reality and expectations in muggle London, passing the time working in a small bookshop. Pairing: Tom Marvolo Riddle/Hermione Granger, background Draco Malfoy/Hermione GrangerPrompt: Cheiloproclitic; being attracted to someones lips, based on a character study of sorts [here]. Bellatrix drew her face close to hers. As he was, free, he immediately enclosed his arms around his love protectively and refused to let her go. What is most realistic Dramione fic you read that was set during hogwarts? If you answer my questions truthfully, we can do this the easy way. Hermione started feeling tears rolling down her cheeks as the terror within her reached the red alert. Bellatrix ordered Draco to pick up the wands. you no longer live in a story about a girl.this story is about a wolf. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Big trouble. the sparrow was unsettlingly still. There is so much story behind the romance and that is what I adore the most. But those are simple mistakes. +. take FROM MY VAULT? The dark witch grew impatient and screamed her last words as well as squeezing the girls hips more tightly together to keep her in place. Narcissa Black Malfoy had quickly mourned the loss of her husband, Lucius Malfoy, while her son, Draco Malfoy, was attending his eighth year at Hogwarts. VEELA. if difficult isnt your style, try clean by olivieblake! Draco knew what he was doing was wrong. On Saturday I started reading it again and devoted so much time to it. calm even. Narcissa wakes up after a satisfying night with a certain Muggle-born only to find the bed empty. _A.U sin Voldemort_Epoca moderna_Transfobia_Cambio de Sexo_Omegaverse, _Parejas Principales:Draco Malfoy (Alfa) x Harriet Potter (Alfa)Lucius Malfoy (Omega) x Sirius Black (Alfa), _Parejas Secundarias y/o menciones:Regulus Black (Omega) x Remus Lupin (Alfa)Narcissa Black (Alfa) x Charlie Weasley (Omega)Lily Evans (Alfa) x James Potter (Omega)Tom Riddle (Omega) x Myrtle Warren (Beta)Amelia Bones (Alfa) x Bellatrix Black (Omega)Gellert Grindelwald (Omega) x Albus Dumbledore (Alfa). Im so sorry. For years Draco and Nymphadora never knew about each other, That all changes when Voldemort decides he can use a metamorphmagus on his side and gives Draco the task in forcing her to join them. I started to feel sick to my stomach as I was dragged to Malfoy Manor. It's small black eyes stared at her through the crystal clear glass. some of these are one-shots, others are novel-length, and most have mature themes - be sure to check the warnings! Last Edited Sun 05 Black family is good and fighting Voldemort. linkffn(8310754), Hermione deals with the ramifications of her scar in the year following the final battle, Site: [fanfiction.net][140603615741208:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 4 | Words: 21,280 | Reviews: 59 | Favs: 260 | Follows: 64 | Updated: 7/15/2012 | Published: 7/11/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8310754 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: [EPUB][140603615741208:epub] or [MOBI][140603615741208:mobi] [140603615741208:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140603615741208:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=epub [140603615741208:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? Please update soon!! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. When she was supposed to give an answer, her sobs grew in volume as panic seized her even more. "Drop your wands," she whispered. She tried to find the red haired young man, but got hoisted up by her stomach. Then it struck her. Money? Bellatrix pushed Hermione to the wall. When it finished, she lay on her stomach, the fingers on the right hand bled as she scratched the marble floor with them when she was under the curse and her throat was hoarse. It isnt Rons hand Follows canon until the Battle of HogwartsTW: Past Child Abuse, Incest, Canon Typical Violence, PTSD. It all played in her mind like a short film. and a few that I just really like, excluding the ever popular Isolation, are: Have you ever been so into a story and lovin life when you look at the chapters and youre like there is only 3 chapters left, there is no way. Bellatrix looked me directly in the eyes. Just in time for the Dark Lord. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (1), Amelia Bones/Bellatrix Black Lestrange (24), Narcissa Black Malfoy/Lily Evans Potter (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (4), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black (4), Petunia Evans Dursley & Lily Evans Potter, Petunia Evans Dursley & Narcissa Black Malfoy, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Macdonald/Lily Evans Potter/James Potter, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Original Male Character(s), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Lo que sucede en Slytherin, queda en Slytherin || GL VERSION, Tracey Davis/Daphne Greengrass/Pansy Parkinson, Female Draco Malfoy/ Ginny Weasley/ Female Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Lily Evans Potter, Luna Lovegood/Pansy Parkinson/Ginny Weasley, Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Andromeda Black Tonks, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Basically Bella and Harry were both abused in this one, but it benefits bella and harry so it's all good, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Regulus Black/Original Female Character(s), Alphard Black/Original Female Character(s), Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Original Greengrass Characters (Harry Potter), Original Longbottom Characters (Harry Potter), Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Toujours Pur | Motto of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, they are also slightly insane but its fine cause they're blacks, there will be some distant incest because they're blacks and this is pureblood society, Da 6||Se conocieron en una boda / A primera risa - Lucius x Sirius, ||SUGAR & COLORS || Flufftober 2022 - Multiships HP || Es de Fan Fics, Bellamelia es mi shipp y har lo necesario para mantenerlo a flote, Hermione Evans and the Year Time Caught Up, Mary Macdonald/Marlene McKinnon (ambiguous), James Potter/Lily Evans Potter (extremely slowburn), "Good" May Not Be The Right Word But She Is Not A Death Eater, Hermione Granger/Nymphadora Tonks (unrequited). Please consider turning it on! If you go and Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius choose you, but you realize you dont want to marry Draco, we wont make you do that. She stared at him with an intensity that frightened him. Hermione Evans can only hope that her second year at Hogwarts was calmer than her first year. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermiones hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermiones chest, the knife in one of them. Narcissa loved her wife without end. WIP. If he doesn't obey, she will torture him with crucio. I've read a lot of Hermione/Bellatrix torture stories, but most of them just turned strange at some point and I stopped enjoying them. Hermione felt the thin skin slowly slicing apart and wondered in which point it might hit the vessel. We had 6 minutes for each one and a random generator picked out each couple for us. But if it was adventure she wanted, it was adventure she was going to get. Hopefully re-reading and fixing links that no longer work from older stories on sites such as dramione.org - RIP. New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! Soon more events follow and they are brought closer together. Please, you are mistaken! Hermione tried everything, wishing it could stop, but it only drove Bellatrix more insane and angry, the cuts went deeper and Hermiones screams echoed off the walls and tears streamed down her face. i love the writing and the plotline, although the beginning was a little slow for me. The Torture. Not one person expected Narcissa Malfoy to plead to Minister Kingsley not to send her sister back to Azkaban, even after she and Bellatrix had fled from the battle that night. And I'm happy that you think of it the way I wanted! ive been waiting for this ask!! , . #dracomalfoy So, kudos! Emptiness Dumbledore didn't believe that she would ever come back to the light, even for all his faith in Snape. This is a companion piece of the Shades of Grey series which takes place between parts three and four. Hermione gave another scream and Bellatrix yelled: How did you get into my vault? We found the sword, we found it, PLEASE! Hermione shouted quickly, thinking it might save her another painful moment. Responsible, meticulous, and always overlooked, Petunia longs to step out of her perfect little sister's shadow. from hogwarts to st. mungos and azkaban to the ministry, theres a little bit of everything here. Then she stepped on her right palm and Hermione couldnt help but cry out. Bellatrix kicked her and Hermione hit the ground with her knees. Im so sorry, I wish I could've done more, but theyd have killed me. as well as One minute Hermione is crying because she doesnt want to marry him, the next they are in love. A move to a strange small town puts pressure on Bellatrix and Rodolphuss marriage. She shrieked at the snatchers. She locks them in a room where they can't use magic and some how she has there wands. She didnt know what Bellatrixs reaction was, her eyes were still closed shut. She couldnt even hear Bellatrix say the incantation and her body was in terrible pain again. Boy, I was not wrong with my choice. Hermione cried out and staggered to the side, suprised and scared. It must have been because she wasn't getting enough fluids in her body. What she didnt want was a nice view at her wounded arm from this angle. Thats why I rated this EE. Bellatrix demanded, though Hermione knew that in the cavernous room, silent but for Hermione's sobs and Greyback's glee, she had heard the words. Show more featured But how complicated will things get when Hermione inevitably falls in love with Narcissa? Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (1), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Draco Malfoy (44), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter Fanfictions I Wrote With My Sister, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling. Los odia a todos y a cada uno de ellos, pero no puede negar que hay cierta ventaja en estar en el mismo saln que muchas familias de sangre pura de Gran Bretaa. ]. copper, iron, metal to her tongue and adrenaline to everything else. GIRL TO GIRL!!!" She stared directly at the ceiling above her and suddenly, she saw a tiny houself silently apparate onto the large and luxury crystal chandelier above her head. snippet from a long fic ill never finish. Let's see how this works ;), Still in shell-shocked disbelief, Hermione cleared her throat awkwardly. This story is totally unique. happy crying reading! Simple. clouds hover, and the blood beginning to cake around Hermiones fingernails is Instinctively, she put her hand on her engorged stomach, feeling hard kicks from her unborn child. She was in a small stone room. Were very sorry. You know when you sit and read online so much that you almost start to feel nauseous because you arent leaving the house and get dizzy from small font? In The Ladder by Cheryl Dyson, the couple gets frisky in the library. i havent finished yet, so no spoilers please! , , . , ! No matter what Hermione needed, she would provide it and if that included having a sweet baby girl, eager to help cook some treats, shed be happy. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Bellatrix ordered her sister. Bellatrix reacted immediately. theres a sequel up, too. It looked like Bellatrix got distracted, too. Draco and Hermione are forced to love each other, but when given free choice, will they want to be apart? Or maybe there's something else entirely going on. Four years after the war, Hermione Granger goes back to Hogwarts and comes face to face with a not-so-unfamiliar stranger. Hermione's interrogation at Malfoy Manor in order for Bellatrix to find out if she really were in her vault at Gringotts. Or, Hermione and Narcissa work together on a Ministry project. i didnt think id be able to get into this one because its slytherin!hermione and shes not friends with harry and ron, but i started it this morning and ive barely been able to put it down. susurr de forma pensativa.Yo jams te odi, simplemente no estaba de acuerdo con cosas que hacas o decas, eso es diferente termin de un trago su leche y tom el plato del otro Alfa que haca rato ya estaba vaco. I was stuck in Malfoy Manor with Ron and Harry. Bellatrix got down and got on top of her. The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black didn't plead. . The pressure on her ribs was really painful and Hermione flinched silently, knowing who it was. She heard voices, screams, sounds of wand fight. I got really into this fic because I love Nietzsche and kept thinking to myself, I relate to this. GIRL TO GIRL!" Oh She definitely was one tough nut. Some wounds are ripped open, many tears are shed, a couple amends are made and a forbidden relationship blooms between them. She resisted crying out in pain. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It was replaced for a split second by a look of recognition. What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. Or: Draco Malfoy suffers a mental breakdown when he realizes he was fighting for the wrong side. I have tried countless time (probably 3) over the last couple years to read this fic. Bellatrix didnt give her any more time and still continued in the low, whispering voice: What else did you and your friends by that time, Hermione started freaking out, because she just realized, what exactly was going on. It was hard, but possible. Hermione-centric. Post-war, not epilogue compliant. Also, I think you should post this on fanfiction.net also as I think it'll help you get a few more hits and publicize the story more quickly :). Stuffed behind old tax scrolls is a black leather notebook, the type his mother uses for her projects in the Department of Mysteries, embossed with the words On the Origin of Magic. Draco es un tritn y Harry un muggle. Again, thank you! A split second after, Hermione felt like someone poured a barrel of petrol on her and then set her on fire. I pleaded. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Please consider turning it on! And- Bellatrix might like her, just a little bit, not that she would admit that to anyone. Hermione covered her ears and Ron held her tighter. It was enough, Bellatrix Black was to be put under house arrest at Black Manor when at home and was working towards rebuilding Hogwarts when not. How much will she be willing to sacrifice to fit in, to be loved? She has enchanted the knife. Hermione forgot completely that the whole torture commenced before their eyes. He was cowered in the corner, his eyes fixed upon her, white as a wall, his mothers hand on his shoulder. It's been two years since the Battle of Hogwarts. Power? Andromeda, well she gets roped into the misadventures by a combination of both Severus and Hermione. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. A collection of 'toujours pur' drabbles; further explanation inside. Hermione tried to picture quickly, what could happen. Whilst Voldemort establishes his new regime, the relationship between the brightest witches of their ages shifts into something unexpected. If not, I am afraid we will have to do this the hard way." Unfortunately, his Aunt Bellatrix is only too happy to show him the error of his ways. Consider yourself lucky, goblin. Hermione started feeling really uncomfortable just lying there. #harrypotter The Boy Who Lived is dead, Muggleborns are hunted down and bought and sold like livestock, and overseeing the entire operation is Head of Magical Law Enforcement: Bellatrix Lestrange and shes just been handed the most exciting case in weeks. Will she be able to convince Bellatrix of this? It came from down below. sudden and suffocating, that immediately blankets the battlefield. She yelled. Poor Hermione Granger, the lowly daughter of a local barber, is unfortunate enough to meet Bellatrix at the worst time possible. 1. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". I grunted at the pain as I didn't want to show her that I was in pain. Ron fought Greyback as well. Draco is in his mothers study, trying to find the convoluted documents about his convoluted inheritance, when he finds it. Bellatrix Black, was it?. bellatrix tortures hermione fanfiction dracodiameter and circumference of a soda can in cm. Hermione crawled a bit back when Bellatrix swooped in again. Background music: sexyback by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, Draco can't imagine any more. The worse it got when she saw Bellatrix brandishing the knife again and coming close. As soon as the snatchers had caught us, I knew that we were all in trouble. Time passes, and storm I felt the bile rise in my throat when I saw Bellatrix Lestrange waiting at the gates. hogwarts!fic. Please consider turning it on! Draco's stunning spell hit Bellatrix squarely on the shoulder, and she collapsed to the floor in an undignified heap. long one-shot. It all made her panic and Hermione desperately tried to struggle away from the blade. hmm pregnancy!dramione isnt really my cup of tea but here are a few i loved! good thing he has Neville to cuddle him and Hermione to fix it all.
Piedmont Airlines Drug Test, Alan Hamel Suzanne Somers Net Worth, Danbury Hospital Anesthesiology Residency, Log Cabins For Sale In Georgia Under $200k, Working At Brookhaven National Lab, Articles B