I am a member of the ARBA, PaSRBA, and 4h. Buy Rabbit Meat Online. Bubbys Rabbitry Our Rabbitry awaits your message They are very friendly and love cuddles.Buy Now, Pure bred mini rex, blsvk and white with spots. Halal Brothers Rabbitry We are a Breeder of Silver Fox rabbits in Southwestern PA for both pets and meat. Flemish Giant no favorites. 717-756-2901, Kayce Shepherd We strive to achieve the beautiful markings, Our rabbits have great personalities! CARLISLE, Pennsylvania He is a black otter. Our rabbits live outdoors when the weather is nice, and when it is too cold or hot our rabbits live indoors where it is heated and air conditioned. Mini Lops eastern KY. for sale. We strive for excellence in breeding and caring for all of our rabbits. When I called the vet he said I had two choices either spade her or breed her so I decided to breed. Scholls Riverside Holland Lops We breed Silver Fox rabbits for meat or pets. [email protected] Please contact us if interested at [email protected] Born in home. We are a small family who loves and raises Holland lops and English lops. Nazareth, PA All of our rabbits are handled daily. pets. York, PA Towanda, Pennsylvania We raise and sell lots of pet, breeding and show rabbits. refresh results with search filters open search menu. These rabbits are in a $50,000 polebarn, not a backyard breeder. We have ducks, geese, chickens, doves, pigeons, cats, dogs, goats, horses and rabbits. Johnstown, Pennsylvania We raise show quality. I breed quality Dutch Rabbits in Tort, black, and Harlequin. I focus on the Holland lops but have a few breeds which are Champagne D Argent, Holland lops, Netherland Dwarf, Mini Rex, Lionhead, and Velvet lions. I love raising and selling my little guys to happy families! Mini Rex I decided to start breeding mini lops because they are well mannered, docile rabbits. Please give me a call or check out our web site. Boarding $10 a night. Small Rabbitry located in Central PA. We mainly raise for meat but we also have pedigreed and pet rabbits.. We have Standard Rex in Black and Blue Otter and Chin. They are considering raising Mini-Rexes as well. Netherland Dwarf, Dwarf Hotot We also sell quality meat rabbits if you would want to start up your own meat production. We wanted to raise some rabbits for ourselves but had such a hard time finding stock in our area that we decided to offer some of our bunnies to others who might be interested. 7456 Lincoln Hwy , Central City Pa 15926 PA (hrs) harrisonburg, VA (shd) hartford, CT (htf) hudson valley, NY (hud) . PA > > for sale > ; . Show, pet, and anything inbetween stock are most likely up for consideration at any given time. (724)953-7427, Samantha Krick searching. We are a small farm located just North of Gettysburg, PA with easy access from RT 15. Feel free to like my page on facebook. Mixed Breed Rabbits (570)698-8572, Deborah Sullivan Focusing on improving type in Self and Agouti English Angoras, and Shaded Mini Lops. Muncy, Pennsylvania [email protected], Addison, Alyssa, and Alexandria Neff Buyers must be 18 years of age or with an adult over the age of 18 when picking up a rabbit. Available is a very cute little Siamese Sable buck named Kodi. Genesee, Pennsylvania Prandis Rabbits Yok, Pennsylvania Somerset, Pennsylvania I will post pictures of the babies. We are a small rabbitry that breeds, raises and shows Harlequin and Silver Fox Rabbits. (717)743-7866, Mark & May Sheetz -Backpack ARBA Registered Rabbitry #D6391. Great for home gardens, too (see last picture). Kittanning, Pennsylvania [email protected] Extra large Flemish giants available 25 pounds and up! Adorable Mix -breeds Baby rabbits for sale $150 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. [email protected], David and Michelle Waltz Californian Rabbit I have raised rabbits for 7 years but only have raised Rex for about 4. Fistners Funny Bunnys Our main focus is on promoting the Harlequin Rabbits in our area. Sellersville, Pennsylvania no hidden. refresh the page. Whimsical mini lops rabbitry Rex Rabbits Im absolutely in love with the breed and am looking to expand my Rabbitry with blues or chocolates as well. I am soon going to a member of ARBA. Happy Tails Flemish Giants is a family owned adventure into rabbitry.We are a small yet responsible Flemish Giant rabbitry based in Murrieta CA and established in 2012. [email protected], Melanie Rarick Simple Wishes Rabbitry Follow us on Facebook: Conewago Creek Rabbitry Chalfant Farms Member of the ARBA Rabbitry #Z408. American Chinchilla Rabbit Currently we have a Lionhead mix that grows to maximum of 1-2 pounds. [email protected], Cole Mann (724)480-5187, Tyler Schell Moscow, Pennsylvania [email protected] Myerstown, PA York, Pennsylvania [email protected], Kyle and Emily Davis Red Dogs Ranch & Rabbitry We feed our bunnies a fresh diet of orchard grass, show quality pellet, and vegetables everyday. (570)426-3766, Bri Ramthun We focus on Silver Foxes for their friendly and docile demeanors, wonderful mothering tendencies, and their great meat yield. The Loppy Bunny Hadley, Pennsylvania Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania (570)728-6781, Bridgett Anderson Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs Whipkey S Hutch (814)516-0072, Lauren Gray Please email for inquires. (724)504-5400, Jade Garfinkel Holland Lop, mini rex, lionhead [email protected], Taryn Blantz Born and raised the last two years in our home. Californian, Argente Brun, English Lop, Mini Lop, Polish tulsa for sale "rabbits" - craigslist. Its a truly amazing to get involved with showing rabbits I am 16 years old and this is my favorite thing to do I have so much fun taking care of my rabbits ! We raise Rex rabbits mainly for meat, but we focus on genetics and do our best to produce healthy rabbits and specific colors that are true to the breed. They are totally spoiled and I try to find the best fit for there new loving family . Blandon, PA searching. account. He, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/purebred-netherland-dwarf-bunny-rabbit-orange-brood-doe/, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Bunny Rabbit Orange Brood Doe, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Smoke Pearl Buck, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Siamese Sable Buck. -Cage Mini Lop. Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania Polish Ballys Bunnies You can reach me by phone or text at 717-471-9270. for sale. farm & garden 33; general for sale 10; free stuff 4; furniture 2; household items 2 + show 40 more 4 We offer very high quality New Zealand Whites, please feel free to contact us with any further questions! Knottingham Farm You can follow us on Instagram at #berksbunnies if you and your kids would like to follow along as they grow. I will also be breed pedigreed Tans and pure bred Checkered Giants in the spring of 2015! 724-223-6916, Susan Davidson The mothers produce big litters!! I have raised different breeds of rabbits in the last few years and have decided on mini rex as my main breed to raise. We are a family run rabbitry located in Harrisburg, PA. We specialize in raising Polish rabbits for show and pedigree. They 5-6 months old.View Detail, Baby mini lop bunnies ready 11/21! Ambler, Pennsylvania I spend time with them everyday and want to see them go to a home that is agreeing to not keep them cage kept or outside in a hutch 24/7. Our focus is on quality, NOT quantity! You can find my page on Instagram: She has been, Netherland Dwarf BEW Beautiful Blue eyes 2 Males available (female is no longer ava.) Netherland Dwarfs I currently raise Holland Lops and Mini Lops. Holland Lops Reading, Pennsylvania We are a rabbitry in Central Pennsylvania (near State College). all. Elverson, Pennsylvania antiques; There are always owners who post ads on sites like social media, Craigslist, and Hoobly where people bid to part with their animals. We also provide a comprehensive Rabbit Breeders Directory with thousands of breeders. We are a small, family rabbitry located in rural northeast PA. Our main breed is Californian, but also have Argente Bruns, Mini Lops, and recently added English Lops and Polish. Bluer Skies Boer Goats And Rabbitry is a small farm located in Harrisburg, PA area. I show rabbits through the arba and 4h. I love my rabbits, so If you buy one and you have a problem with them, just give me a call, Ill buy them back. (814)502-3361, Shaleana Hertzog I am striving to meet the breeds standards and to raise quality mini rex. I raise and sell double mane pedigreed lionheads out of north eastern Pennsylvania. 814-664-7140, Louise Martin 4847550800, Eleanor Marinkov We are a small farm and rabbitry located in South Central PA. Our focus is on show quality pedigreed Silver Fox and Polish rabbits. [email protected] All vaccinations up to date with cropped ears. My rabbits are in very good health condition and so are their babies! [email protected], Karen Wiest Flemish Giant, Polish and Checkered Giants State College, Pennsylvania These are show quality bunnies:sands, fawns, greys, whites, and blacks. Small family run rabbitry located in central PA. Members of ARBA and Columbia Country Rabbit 4 H club. I look forward to assisting you in your rabbit needs. We are happy that you have decided to adopt a Rabbit. Mekala (814)483-0103, Meghan and Michael Leonard Only $70 each!! Have produced many Best in show winners and Reserve in show winners. Thanks Hi there! for sale. Small Rabbitry located in central Pennsylvania. for sale. Member or ARBA and PaSRBA Click to reveal We offer purebred Holland lops and netherland dwarfs. Waymart, Pennsylvania Jamie Sponseller Jersey Wooly, Mini Rex, Dwarf Our rabbits come with a small bag of transition feed (their pedigrees are also available). I find this method easy, efficient, and advantageous for both parties. 610-944-6468, Robin Hruz Sugar Hill Rabbit Farm Holland Lops, Lionheads, Flemish Giants [email protected], Mary Lee Harris Our main focus is breeding healthy quality rabbits for both pets and show. (814)745-3218, Christina Coder [email protected], Kathy Shea Listing of Holland Lop Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. [email protected], Tony Inzillo Since Dana is an avid knitter and lover of delicious yarns she convinced Rob to start breeding French Angoras for their wool and started taking spinning lessons this spring. Our bunnies gets lots of love and exercise and are handled daily by kids and are used to dogs. Once any rabbit leaves our possession, we will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the transaction, either directly or indirectly. French Angora [email protected], valerie hunter Blue Haven Rabbitry I dont go to a show now with less than 25 rabbits. I am actively showing every month and really enjoy it. Small Rabbitry in South Central Pa. Rasing Quality Mini Rex in brokens and specializing in chocolate. In addition to breeding we also raise, buy, sell and house our rabbits with the utmost care and compassion. Standard Rex, Mini Rex, Californians, New Zealands, and Jersey Wooly 814-644-9060, Peter and Tina Shkuratoff Well be glad to hear from you. Hes very soft and very cuddly bunny when he gets to know you.View Detail, We have Holland lop English rabbits mixes colors from white and black to brown and black they are very friendly and come very friendly parents i have 7 available right now and will have 10 more in 3 weeksView Detail, Born and raised in my home.Very social and love attention. for sale. New Zealand, New Zealand & Silver fox Lionhead buck rabbit with nice hutch top opens 3 doors 2 slide out trays ramp to go in and out and a sliding door. Meaning, that if you have a rabbit you would be willing to trade for one of mine, I will accept that rabbit as payment. Smallest bunny Smithmill, Pennsylvania Four Words Rabbitry is located in Erie Pennsylvania. (570)250-3747, SAM CHESHIER I am a small Rabbitry so rabbit is given love and affection AT LEAST once a week. Silver Valley Farms Id love to have more breeds, but I think well just stick to what we have for now. 1-570-247-1291, Cindy Wingard Rebersburg, Pennsylvania [email protected], Melanie Rudzianski Flying Fox Farm If you are buying for meat, the price will vary depending on weather you want it live weight, where you kill/butcher or whether you buy it pre-butchered. We are a proud member of the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, the National Silver Fox Rabbit Club and the American Rabbit Breeders Association. [email protected], Kristin Smith we can discuss price if your serious.Buy Now, She is a sweet 6 weeks old holland lol looking for a caring and loving home .
Missy Higgins Warrandyte, Articles B