Surrounded by palm trees and chaise lounges, two pools overlook the Caribbean and beach below. Avoiding tan lines, preventing a sand-filled bikini, and enjoying an erotic week filled with sexual exploration there are many reasons why one might want to go au naturel on vacation. Villas have bigger, more upscale bathrooms, complete with double sinks. All opinons are my own. I will go out on a limb and say that if CTI ever gets a very much needed face-lift/renovation (like they're currently doing at San Souci), it's over for these other hotel chains! I do it in Negril on their beach, it's really freeing and worth a shot if you're up to it. There are three types of suites available at Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica. Do you mean Couples or Couple Swept Away? I was discreetly asked for tips by more than half a dozen different employees during my stay. Soboy, actually there was a thread just recently on the Couples message board about tipping and some one made a post that they did give tips to employees in just the manner that you mentioned and that they were approached by the staff for a tip. Our state-of-the-art fiberglass windsurfers are perfectly sized so everyone can enjoy the experience. There's a lap pool in the waiting area that guests can enjoy after a service, or just to be away from the busyness of the main pools. Based on our experiences with Couples thus far I'd absolutely recommend any Couples resort. With trading places available between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, this is a great chance to get to know another property, or re-visit an old favourite during your Negril vacation or Ocho Rios vacation. SIGH. The moment we arrived in the Couples lounge at the airport, the very first thing I saw was the bartender being tipped by a guest. On this trip however, we were informed that slippers are now exclusively reserved for the Suite and Villa room categories (fun fact: these rooms have a standalone jetted tub). Tweet us @CouplesUK and let us know! Explore island artistry with a visit to a local craft market where youll find tie-dye, woodcarvings and block printed fabrics crafted by Jamaicans. The decor style is casual island, with a subdued pastel palette of yellows and blues, flowery prints on bed skirts, and tiled floors. I'm by no means an avid coffee lover, but the idea of a new spot at the resort to experience had me quite tickled. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. These units are housed in stand-alone buildings with small, walled gardens with private plunge pools, patio furniture, and fountains. It's full of helpful people. Spa Villas, Learn It's quite interesting how many people think CTI is in Ocho Rios, St. Ann, when it's actually in St. Mary! For the best ocean views, guests may want to book a suite, as they are on the top floors of the main building. Top 10 Resorts; Top 10 Jamaica; Top 10 Cancun; Top 10 Riviera Maya; Top 10 Punta Cana; Couples Only Resorts; . All the websites have the same exact reviews. Contrary to what some people may think, not all clothing-optional resorts allow guests, Away from the daily grind, excused from household chores, impervious to an ever-expanding inbox travel has a lot to do with feeling free, maybe as much as or even more than it does with seeing the world. Couples Resorts Jamaica wants you, the guest, to enjoy the all-inclusive vacation experience with no worries. They even suggested how to tip them! Upon arrival, one is greeted by a bellman whose first words are. Some creativity works though like small non-monetary gifts with personal notes to workers who make your stay memorable. Aquatic fitness utilizes buoyancy to take extra stress and pressure away from stressed areas. The snapper sandwich? I know that one of the reasons behind the no tipping policy is that it is not fair to all the employees behind the scenes that you never see that make your stay just as wonderful. Visit the island between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. with comfort: you wont be required to be au naturel and will be allowed to visit with camera in tow for shots of the resort from a different angle. The official policy is no tipping. There are several restaurants to choose from here, including a buffet and four a la cartes, ranging from a casual poolside grill to a more formal Jamaican restaurant. As for nighttime entertainment, I've never gravitated towards the offerings but they do have a range of musical performances, including a Michael Jackson tribute. On this trip however, we were informed that slippers are now exclusively reserved for the Suite and Villa room categories, The bathrooms. Take advantage of the free scuba if you're into it, or even never did it before. MoBay gets you decent food, free cocktails, WiFi and comfortable seating while you wait for your flight. Both categories offer the same top-notch extras, such as unlimited spa services and in-villa check-in. The nude island is a boat ride away. The property boasts the most beautiful backdrop to capture a time lapse of the sun setting. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaicathe resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Unlike at other all-inclusive resorts, group entertainment is not the attraction here. While they don't allow solo-stays, Couples Tower Isle is a budget-friendly and consistent option for couples and friends. The wellness center at Couple Tower Isle is easily one of the best spas on the island and has an art-deco-meets-Zen style. You'll head to the Couples lounge and have a beer or soda while you wait for your shuttle (tip the guys who take your luggage $1-2 per bag when you get to the shuttle). I am not sure I understand when a resort, be it Couples, Sandals, Secrets, etc. Children at the Free Hill Primary and Infant School. Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Laura Cooper. Sign Up. Location. There are exactly 226 Couples Tower Isle rooms and suites available to you at the resort! We also recommend that our clients give us an e-mail with feedback (naming names of helpful staff members) and we share that with management-this is a huge way to show appreciation and the staff members are sometimes even rewarded for those types of things. One thing I most enjoy about CTI is the balance between relaxation and things to do. Soak away your stress in one of three breezy Jacuzzis, located on sun terraces offering spectacular ocean views. One thing I most enjoy about CTI is the balance between relaxation and things to do. Scuba diving, snorkeling, Catamaran cruise- all included. Although you can cliff dive in Negril, play golf at a world-class course in Montego Bay, or listen to reggae performances just about anywhere, some of the most relaxation-inducing activities are found at the. There are a lot of employees that have been there for a long time. I'm always amazed too how they remember guest names, and don't hesitate to strike up a conversation. Enjoy a refreshing dip in one of our four swimming pools or a leisurely soak in our Jacuzzis. There is a decent stretch of beach and loungers for those who just want to lie out and relax. In light of current times, dates and times for activities and off-site excursions are subject to change without notice. Mar 2023, Couples Tower Isle P.O. Break out your karaoke voice for our piano sing-alongs in the Piano Bar. Enter your email . Staff is really great too. As others have said, check out the message board on their website. Couples planning a bigger wedding can rent the private island, which can host up to 60 guests. Signature villas add a living area and private access to the spa on request. Couples Resorts Crown House, Crown Street, Redbourn, Hertfordshire, England , AL3 7JX, Call direct for the latest competitive offers, Oasis Right out the gate, if you're looking for a very modern luxurious aesthetic, CTI is not where you're going to find it. Don't just take my word for it, the picture speaks for itself. It's style and features are outdated (Exhibit A: shower curtain) but it does come stocked with shaving and sewing kits. Villas were added to the resort a few years ago. The rooms at CTI may be my least favourite of any hotel I've been toand as you know, I've been to a few. Box 330 , Tower Isle. Whether youre celebrating an anniversary or just looking to enjoy time with your partner, enjoy Couples private label wine, a three course meal of Caribbean flavours, and the unforgettable service Tower Isle provides. That is the uncensored truth. We absolutely loved it. Sign up for daily private instruction or participate in a group clinic twice a day. We've also been to San Souci once and you really can't go wrong with either. Home Couples Blog Couples Tower Isle Couples Tower Isle Rooms. gluten-free, vegan, lactose-intolerant etc. Each room at Couples Resorts offers you a private balcony with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, or our lush tropical gardens. }body .novashare-buttons.novashare-inline .novashare-button-icon { width: 100%; }, Couples Resorts Crown House, Crown Street, Redbourn, Hertfordshire, England , AL3 7JX, Call direct for the latest competitive Moon Palace Jamaica is a good alternative for those wanting something more bustling, though be aware that kids are allowed. Offered daily at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Greens fees and transportation are our treat. In addition to the beautiful ocean view suites, gourmet dining, and Red Stripe beer ready for two, we have 8 things you might not know about Couples Resorts: Visit Couples Sans Souci, tucked into the mountainside along the Ocho Rios coastline to experience the best of both worlds: crystal clear waters and the lush vegetation and mountainside that stretches across most of the island. From Ocho Rios to Negril, the island is popular with honeymooners, family groups, and Spring Break partiers alike, with resorts geared toward them all. Unleash your inner islander with true Jamaican music! . Couples Tower Isle offers guests the choice of booking villas, suites and rooms. Couples Resort property Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica is an all-inclusive property set in a sun-splashed playground with its own private island. The Gym has floor to ceiling windows with a scenic view of one of the main pools as well as the ocean. A big enough number to offer you variations of room choices, whilst still maintaining the feeling of being in a small hotel. Shaw Park Botanical Gardens and Mystic Mountain are also worth visiting. Couples Tower Isle isn't in Negril. Compared to the Couples Tower Isles chic common spaces, the rooms are a bit of a letdown. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You might just find your one love. While Jamaica is not accepting of same-sex couples, the Couples policy is to encourage all couples in love to enjoy their romantic vacation away. Other Romance Rewards levels (which range from First Love to Passionate Love), might include resort credits, an included bottle of wine, departure gifts, and massages. Water skis, wakeboards and life vests are included. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Issa and the Couples Resorts team are doing something right. Spa workers and others who are independent non-employees can be tipped. Yooperlite Tower $ 18.85. On previous stays, both robes and slippers were provided. A beautiful 1 Bedroom Apartment in Greater London with easy access to Enfield Town Shopping Centre, Cinemas, Bars, Supermarkets and Night Life. The boat has also 4 toilets for the guests to use. There are also the traditional water sports, for those who may be so adventurous, there's the infamous private. Most of the Jamaican Couples resorts have a dedicated nude section; at Couples Tower Isle, its the resorts namesake island, a small rocky refuge about a one-minute boat ride away from the mainland. Packages, Private For added luxury, each villa also comes equipped with its own plunge pool and private sun terrace. When it comes on to customer service in Jamaica, more often that not, locals are left wanting. Couples Tower Isle offers guests the choice of booking villas, suites and rooms. One of the employees even told me how to tip without them getting caught - just shake their hand and slip them a ten. Let me tell you this. While they are more of a hit than a miss, they aren't as consistent as the meals. Built in 1951 as a 9 hole course by PK Saunders, the 18-hole par-71 course stretches out over rolling hills of Bermuda grass with striking views of the aqua blue Caribbean and the lush mountain landscape. For our most recent stay, our room had a condensation issue, causing water to leak through the closet. Location: Tower Isle, St. Mary Date Visited: July 2022, Type: All-Inclusive Resort (Adults Only) Cost: USD ~$350 per night [Discounted]. One is notoriously called the 'party pool' and is tucked away from the main hub of the lobby. Enjoy a refreshing dip in one of our four swimming pools or a leisurely soak in our Jacuzzis. Singles are not accepted at Couples Resorts, as they are built for romantic settings and one-on-one experiences. Just 100 yards off shore, our private island features one of the best au naturel beaches around, discreetly tucked a short but secluded distance from the main beach. It would be very awkward at this point, having already been four times, to just come out of left field and say I'd never go back. Add to Favorites Lavender Quartz Heart $ 25.85 . Free scuba diving, excursion tours to popular sights such as Dunns River Falls, and catamaran cruises are standout amenities. Bugs won't be a problem, but bring lots of sunscreen as it's expensive at the resort. +1(888) 811-1888 There is some entertainment on-site, but the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, including at the hotels two oceanfront pools. When you finish at the falls, proceed directly back to the bus, do not stop in the peddlers' village unless you want to spend money on (mostly) Chinese-made wood carvings or other trinkets. Travellers' Choice Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. When you go to a hotel or resort that does not allow smoking in the room, do you honor that policy? Couples Tower Isle: Firman wedding - See 4,438 traveler reviews, 5,307 candid photos, and great deals for Couples Tower Isle at Tripadvisor. Box 330 , Tower Isle. The tour operator may try to sell you a DVD of your trip, negotiate that down to $10-15. A haven of serenity, our award-winning spa features an extensive menu of body treatments, facials, beauty services and massage therapies (including aromatherapy and couples massage) that take relaxation to a new level of bliss. Fresh farm-to-table cuisine, signature cocktails, unmatched island excursions and unlimited golf, tennis, watersports - even scuba diving - always included! Indulge in au naturel sunbathing on our private island, Tower Isle. On the plane they will give you one immigration form per couple, take one for each person and fill them out, otherwise you'll need to do a second at the airport before you go through immigration. It has a secluded beachfront spot in Tower Isle, just outside of Ocho Rios' strip of resorts. @media (max-width: 1200px) { Couples Tower Isle Highlights 226 Rooms and Suites Free Honeymoon Package 4 Bars serving premium brand liquors 3 Pools Swim Up Pool Bar Continental Breakfast in Bed Couples Only & Adults Only Transfers from MBJ are included Free Weddings with a 6 night stay 6 Restaurants Bayside, Asian The Verandah, Continental The Patio, Italian The all-inclusive package is virtually the same at all, but while the beach at Tower Isle is beautiful, it is smaller than the one at Swept Away, which is one of the top beaches in Jamaica. You can also book air travel (discount excluded) to your Couples destination from our same booking site, so you can design your own vacation package. Located on nineteen acres of beautiful beachfront property, Couples Tower Isle engages you with the promise of active days and hours of uninterrupted privacy. Food options on offer include an endless buffet, French cuisine, Continental cuisine or Asian cuisine. It's style and features are outdated, For Dinner, there are three additional specialty restaurants on property, Bayside, Triple Chocolate Cake with House Vanilla Ice-cream, When it comes on to customer service in Jamaica, more often that not, locals are left wanting. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours FEATURES Delivery, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Street Parking, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards View all details Location and contact 332 Old Marylebone Road, London NW1 5RE (U.K.), London NW1 5RE England 0.4 miles from Paddington Station Website Sip a cocktail at the swim-up bar, play under a waterfall. Included excursions range from day trips to Dunns River Falls, shopping tours, and even visits to the local Margaritaville. Can't wait to go back. 7. Fresh farm-to-table cuisine, signature cocktails, unmatched island excursions and unlimited Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaicathe resort seduces with . The bathrooms. What Does a Couples Resorts All-Inclusive Actually Include? Quintessentially Caribbean, a ride aboard our glass bottom boats opens up a whole new world. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Enjoy a great bike workout while enjoying the sun and scenery. To combat a claustrophobic feel however, most areas on the property are al fresco or open concept, with floor to ceiling glass doors and windows. Sigh! +1(888) 811-1888 From the finest farm-to-table cuisine to heart-pounding recreation to on-island treks to Jamaica's most renowned attractions, Couples Tower Isle offers the finest Caribbean vacation packages anywhere. Even without major forced carries and few fairway bunkers, ten holes are flanked by out-of-bounds stakes making each shot a thrilling exercise of skill. Vendors are rarely a problem here. 9285. Narrow fairways and small drop-off greens add a further level of challenge. Perhaps most compelling, though, are the resort's all-inclusive rates, which cover an impressive range of services. Drinking water stations are located across the property, thus reducing use of bottled water - a nice eco-friendly touch. Private golf lessons with an experienced pro are available for an additional fee. December 12, 2022. I would recommend a shipper." Resort in Tower Isle, Parish of Saint Mary . Intimate Our flagship all-inclusive Jamaica resort, Couples Tower Isle is a sun-splashed playground with its own private island, a collection of guest rooms and suites with private balconies, and eight, ultra-exclusive Oasis Spa Villas featuring unlimited spa treatments. They've since added an ATM in the games room, which is a convenience. Lastly, if you are looking to have the premier experience in Jamaica, there are two types of villas available for booking the Oasis Spa Villa and the Signature Oasis Spa Villa. Our professional massage staff shares tips on the fine art of massage, teaching couples how to give each other this amazing and romantic treat. You heard that right! Travellers' Choice. They take great care of their guests, servers, cooks, staff are all so nice. The boat offer 360 degree view, and has all necessary equipment for up to 12 passengers. I'm not a big dessert girl but the pastry chefs at CTI are phenomenal, and it's a nice touch that their ice-cream is made in-house! Please ask at the Front Desk if group classes are available during your stay. The menu may seem limited to some, but the quality sure makes up for it. What are Romance Reward Points and How do you earn them? Create a team with a few of your favorite couples or check with the Front Desk for times and teams. But sometimes, adults need a getaway geared exclusively to grown-up tastes. Would we qualify as repeat guests because we both would like a day visit to Tower Isle? The steady Caribbean breeze creates the perfect conditions for exhilarating windsurfing. Pro Tip: The rooms in Towers 3 and 4, from the second floor upwards have the best views! Group spin is offered whenever we have a guest instructor, however couples are welcome and encouraged to spin on their own. The manager on duty personally came to our room and offered same-day laundry service for the clothes that had gotten soiled. Feeling adventurous? Every room at Couples Tower Isle features a plush king bed, walkout balcony with an ocean or mountain view, plus a calming interior with everything you need for your stay. Nowadays, guests are couples seeking a relaxing, laid-back beach getaway sans the booming music and loud activities in the pool. Intimate Our flagship all-inclusive Jamaica resort, Couples Tower Isle is a sun-splashed playground with its own private island, a collection of guest rooms and suites with private balconies, and eight, ultra-exclusive Oasis Spa Villas featuring unlimited spa treatments. Photo bracelet Couples bracelet Projection bracelet Boyfriend bracelet Bracelet for him Memorial bracelet Gift for him . In the Deluxe Ocean View Room, there's a single floating sink and a shower/tub combo. Tips; Resources; Request Quote; Resorts. Whether its a honeymoon, a special anniversary or just because, the Caribbeans soft breezes, swaying palms and gorgeous sunsets are renowned for stirring up romance. The Garden Junior Suite and Ocean Junior Suite offer you unobstructed views of either the gardens or the ocean, as they are located on the upper levels of the hotel. Blondie, I see your point. It is housed in a stark white U-shaped structure, and there is a serene plunge pool crowned by a Buddha statue in its center. However, we do sometimes bring gifts to show appreciation to the staff (write a note to go with it, giving your permission to have it). Have we been asked, yes, has it been implied, yes it has, but we don't. Our tennis pros and professional-grade artificial turf courts are sure to please even the most passionate tennis player. We have stayed in both the Deluxe and Premier Ocean View Room categories. It would be totally optional,of course,but it would give people a chance to show their appreciation without fear of anyone losing their job. Located on nineteen acres of beautiful beachfront property, Couples Tower Isle engages you with the promise of active days and hours of uninterrupted privacy. The gym is equipped with cardio and strength-training machines, and the resort offers spinning classes from time to time, along with meditation sessions. Apparently, this goes on a lot more than management believes to be happening. Need Help? This resort is for the traveller looking for a truly quiet, relaxing Jamaica vacation: with only 150 guestrooms, find villas and look-outs nestled along pathways between the palms and vegetation that make this resort the private paradise that it is. There's no nudity on the main part of the resort. The fun starts at 10:30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Book Couples Tower Isle, Tower Isle on Tripadvisor: See 4,438 traveler reviews, 5,307 candid photos, and great deals for Couples Tower Isle, ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Tower Isle and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For those whove never set foot on a sailboat, beginner lessons are offered by our Watersports Staff. Discreet tipping occurs at Couples and much of it is at the initiation and suggestion of the employees. It's full of helpful people. I'd never taken notice on previous trips, but for this visit, I couldn't shake how misplaced the expressionism portrait paintings above the bed felt (they're also lowkey creepy). On the other hand, I worry whether all I have to say may be too much for one blog post as there's truly something different about this place. Aquamarine accent walls are a cute touch, but bamboo-like furniture is somewhat dated. Our high-powered water ski boats ride smoothly over the waves, pulling guests behind them on two skis, a mono-ski or a wakeboard. At Couples Tower Isle, the fun goes on and on. If you do Dunn's River Falls, take your own water shoes to save a rental. Spa Villas featuring unlimited spa treatments. This will be our first trip to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Couples Tower Isle's accommodations feature pale blue walls, yellow linens and draperies, tile floors and island-style furnishings.
Funny Things To Say In Twitch Chat, Articles C