Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Neptune, NJ are Long Branch City, West End, Southard, Elberon, Salem Hill. Sold: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1380 sq. 418 Fisher Ave, Neptune, NJ is a single family home that was built in 1940. Neptune City NJ real estate listings updated every 15min. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Instant access to today's new MLS listings in Neptune City, New Jersey. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. RE/MAX REVOLUTION, Richard Davidson. Connecticut $420,000. 1 Bath. It was incorporated in 1881 and has a median home value price of $280,942. Listing Office: Jack Green Realty. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. 2bd. The community is a 50-minute drive from Staten Island. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Used under license. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Home Monmouth County Neptune City Bijou Villa Condos - Neptune City, NJ. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. Browse the top Neptune City homes for sale & Monmouth County real estate below. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Our top-rated real estate agents in Neptune City are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Neptune City. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Turn key and ready for the new owner. For Sale. Call The Dekanski Home Selling Team at (800) 691-0485.Our local real estate team is here to help you navigate the Neptune City waterfront real estate market. Considering the purchase of a Neptune City home? contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Copyright 2023, The Robert Dekanski Team. Contact Us. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 1ba. Brokered by Gannon Norkus Homes LLC. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty, 107 Riverview Ave #161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 107 Riverview Ave #161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 107 Riverview Ave #123B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 107 Riverview Ave #123B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 107 Riverview Ave S #158 B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 107 Riverview Ave S #158 B, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 112 Woodland Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 239 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 239 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 6 Tucker Dr, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 59 Ridge Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 90 Locust Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 89 Avondale Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 177 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 177 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 56 Steiner Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 3 Beds. Walk up to front wrap around porch and fenced yard with salt water in -ground pool. Community Information. Email Agent. We cant map any of the properties in your results. Brokerage. This gorgeous home is in total move-in condition with a open floor plan and a beautiful in-ground pool !! We found 17 active listings for single family homes. 1 / 34. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 1 bd; 1 ba; 770 sqft - Condo for sale. Ft. 1319 7th Ave, Neptune Township, NJ 07753. 1 Baths. View 21 homes for sale in Neptune City, NJ at a median listing home price of $417,500. Listing by Weichert Realtors-Ocean - Thomas Klein. 123 Hawthorne Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753 $299,000. There are 1324 active homes for sale in Locust Ave, Neptune City, NJ. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. !The kitchen is . Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the Bright MLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Ready to sell your house in Neptune City? 1 bd; 1 ba; 770 sqft - Condo for sale. 311 Allenhurst Ave, Neptune, NJ is a single family home that was built in 1962. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. 210 W Sylvania Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 319 Sylvania Avenue W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, 319 Sylvania Avenue W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 319 Sylvania Avenue W, Neptune City, NJ 07753. 319 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 319 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 31 Myron Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 93 Bennett Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753, View this property at 14 Boston Rd, Neptune City, NJ 07753. Sylvania Community 220 West Sylvania Avenue, Neptune, NJ 07753. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. 6 bds; 5 ba; 4,495 sqft - House for sale; 37 days on Zillow Find 15 real estate homes for sale listings near Neptune City School District in Neptune City, NJ where the area has a median listing home price of $432,000. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. There are 20 active homes for sale in Neptune City, NJ. Listing by Keller Williams Shore . Single Family Gas cooking, HWBB gas heat, Updated bath. $325,000. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Search MLS Real Estate & Homes for sale in Neptune City, NJ, updated every 15 minutes. It was incorporated in 1881 and has a . The area has a lovely walkway along the shore and a large gazebo, with restrooms, that offers shelter from the elements for gatherings and celebrations. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Neptune, NJ, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $469,450. 303 Spinnaker Way, Neptune, NJ 07753. $325,000. Custom kitchen, with Jenn-Air appliances and counter seating, open to family room with vaulted shiplap ceiling. Connecticut Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Neptune City homes for sale and rentals. 34 Homes for Sale in Neptune City, NJ. 2 BRs, full bath, mud/laundry room and an unfinished basement complete this low maintenance, beach home. Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty, Water & Sewer: (732) 583-4200 ext 288 or ext. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. 55+ Community 2 2 15ft x 76ft. View more recently sold homes. 107 RIVERVIEW AVE APT 161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753. Brokerage. . View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 1 total baths. MLS# 22305553. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 2,384 Sq. Homes For Sale. Community Map. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 107 Riverview Ave #161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753 View this property at 107 Riverview Ave #161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753 107 Riverview Ave #161B Neptune City NJ 07753 Use previous and next buttons to navigate Realtor.com Real Estate . Neptune City, NJ 07753. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Sort. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. We are local real estate agents and experts on the Neptune City housing market. 5 Beds. Want to learn more about 319 Sylvania Avenue W? View more recently sold homes. Call or Text to: 732 . I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 2023 Coldwell Banker. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. directions), Wall, NJ 07753. The average price of homes sold in Neptune, NJ is $ 299,416. Just Listed. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Attention Buyers that want to make it your OWN! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 1 - 50 of 83 Homes $414,999. There are 94 active homes for sale in Neptune, NJ, which spend an average of 96 days on the market. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Neptune City, NJ 07753. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. Woodrow Wilson serves students from kindergarten through 8th grade older students are sent to other districts to attend middle school and high school. Zestimate Home Value: $377,000. This home was built in 1927 and last sold on 2021-11-12 for $395,000. Single Family property with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. 19 Kingfisher Way. The email or password you entered is incorrect. New York - Long Island Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Last Updated Mar 4 2023 10:44AM. Order By. Neptune City, located on the banks of the Shark River, is known for its beautiful riverside Memorial Park, home to the areas most famous bocce tournament. 72 Main Ave Copyright 2023 Bright MLS, Inc. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Bijou Villa is a hidden gem of condos along the Shark River. Neptune City is a charming year round town, with wide streets and well kept homes, located only a mile away from the beautiful beaches of Avon-by-the-Sea and Bradley Beach. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. The outdoor shower and paved back patio for summer time grilling completes the Avon by the Sea beach house dream. 1,008 Sq. The majority of homes in the area have 0-2 bedrooms (63%), and 35% of the homes have 3-4 bedrooms. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Neptune City area. 2,276 sqft. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This beautifully renovated home in the . Allow our New Jersey real estate professionals to help you through the process of buying your Neptune City home or selling your current residence. Contact Builder. . The 3rd floor has an oversized bonus room which offer extra storage / or bedroom with 1/2 bath. 130 Morris Ave Neptune City, NJ . Copyright 2023 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Your expert guide to all luxury real estate listings in Neptune City, New Jersey. This community offers 1-2 bedroom units (one level) with amazing water views. This is an AS IS Sale, Buyer Responsible for the Certificate of Inspection thru Neptune Twp. HW Floors under carpet on 1st Floor ONLY, Condition Unknown. . Learn more about Neptune City in our Market Minute . Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This browser is no longer supported. Pending. Currently there are 8 properties for sale in Neptune City, NJ. 2,128 Sq Ft. 318 Durand Rd, Neptune, NJ 07753. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Neptune City, NJ Single Family Homes for Sale 1 - 50 of 70 Homes $1,495,000 RE/MAX REVOLUTION, Richard Davidson. 2 Baths. $377,000 Last Sold Price. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. (732) 449-1555, 174 W Sylvania Ave Browse houses for sale in 07753 today! . Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. For Sale - 319 Sylvania Ave W, Neptune City, NJ - $275,000. Nearby homes similar to 1304 6th Ave have recently sold between $377K to $377K at an average of $375 per square foot. Neptune real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Search from 17 mobile homes for sale or rent near Neptune, NJ. 768 SqFt. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Dawn A Ochs, Keller Williams Realty Ocean Living. It is a small community minded town located only minutes away from The City of Asbury Park. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. "Movies in the park , Neptune City day, local thrift stores and festivals in The . New Jersey - Northern Find homes for sale near Neptune City NJ like a real estate agent. View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. RE/MAX REVOLUTION, Richard Davidson. All walls and floors are composed of (ICF) insulated concrete forms with two inches of foam on the inside and outside which creates a soundproof barrier floor to floor. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more! Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 107 RIVERVIEW AVE APT 161B, Neptune City, NJ 07753. Homes for sale in Neptune, NJ have a median listing home price of $469,000. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 107 Cookman Avenue UNIT #1/2, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756. 10 New and Used Mobile Homes near Neptune City, NJ. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results.
Brandon Holbrook Wedding, Celebrity With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, What Happened At Grace Chapel Leipers Fork, What Is Chip Kullik Doing Now, Merle Reskin Bio, Articles H