Rodney Plantation Home Mt. Whatever your preference, we can introduce you to lots and homes sites both small and large which would be ideal for your future home. There are 507 real estate listings found in Grenada. Emlyn, With cool breezes, amazing views and easy road access this is a great piece of property. GREAT VALUE PROPERTIES FOR SALE The Sugar Mill - Ref S38 Mt Rodney - 27,140 sq ft $985,000EC/$365,000USD A totally unique property with spectacular ocean and Island views recently renovated into 3 modern self-contained apartments. We are committed to providing quality tailored services that suit your needs. River Antoine Rum Distillery - offering tours, restaurant, rum tasting and much more. The dream home for any homeowner. Gouyave is an authentic fishing town on the west coast encompassing schools, churches, shops, bars, clubs, doctors and most services. Rodney, St. Patrick, Grenada, Mirabeau Retreat House Mirabeau, St.Andrew, Grenada, Lot 1 Frangipani Drive True Blue, St. George, Grenada, La Digue Estate La Digue, St. Andrew, Grenada. Roberts Caribbean Grenada | St Andrews Savills is at the forefront of exploring and developing new capabilities, bringing together people and technology to push boundaries and take real estate to a new level. Plot area: 8700 Sqm on the plot there are 75 olive trees over 200 years old. Hillsborough Carriacou and Petite Martinique. Luxury Properties and Land for Sale, Rental & Property Management, Point Drive, Lance Aux Epines, St. George. Whether buying a townhouse or selling a country cottage, leasing corporate office space or renting farmland, our experts make it their business to understand your needs and help you find the right property. One of the best ways for landlords to attract discerning tenants is to refresh a rental property regularly, ensuring it has a contemporary appeal and a durable finish. It's affordable too. Our real estate knowledge goes a long way. 6 acres of Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 4 Area 3500 sq. The upper level contains four bedrooms, two baths, living room, dining room, gazebo,pool and a huge parking area. 24 homes for sale in Westerhall, Saint David, Grenada. The perfect choice for boat owners. Real Estate Broker. Saman, Point Salines, St.george West Indies, Grenada is listed for $2,995,000 USD. Area Sq-ft. Approximately 16,000 sq.ft of land located in Bathway with ocean, island and mountain view. With cool breezes, amazing views and easy road access this is a great piece of property. Top 10 real estate sustainability trends to look out for in 2023. We used him to sell our property in Lance Aux Epines and we were not disappointed. Though these cookies cannot be switched off, you can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but please be aware that this will stop some parts of the Savills website from functioning as intended. For Sale. With over 40,000 people working across 70 countries around the world, we'll always have an expert who is local to you. Terra Caribbean has the regional reach to take you even further. Ideally suited for residential development. Always willing to go the extra mile! Real Estate Services. Registered number: 2122174. Start browsing our residential and commercial properties for sale or rent in Grenada, or contact one of our knowledgeable agents. From beautiful beachfront homes for sale in Grenada set along the white sands of Bathway Beach and Levera Beach in the north of the island to gorgeous houses for sale in Grenada in locations such s Lance aux Epines in the south of the island, explore the finest homes for sale in Grenada with 7th Heaven Properties. Travel to the capital of the island takes about an hour and choosing to live in the rural north of the island means a healthier life at a fraction of the cost of more developed areas of Grenada. Devon was an exceptional, highly motivated, determined agent during the listing of our property! Our annual reports and investor updates can be found online. I have contacted and dealt with many real estate persons in Grenada in the past 20 years and I have to say your professionalism exceeds them all. Back Buying And Selling; Property Management . Find listings of lands for sale in Grenada, West Indies. This is a very professional, patient and accommodating team. 11,022 Square ft. of land over Detached luxury apartment property located in much Find and compare apartments for rent in Grenada. We are also the perfect place to begin your search for apartments and condos for sale in Grenada, including some wonderful beachfront condos for sale. He is always responsive and produces quality work. He offered advice on the dos and don't of property selling in Grenada and was able to provide necessary reassurance that immediately put my mind at ease. 7th Heaven Properties also features land for sale in Grenada the perfect blank canvas to build a custom home. ft. FOR SALE US$700,000 NEW LISTING Mirabeau Retreat House - Mirabeau, St.Andrew, Grenada The historic town of Sauteurs dates back to the 15th century and is famous for Caribs Leap where the remaining Caribs following a five year war with the French, jumped to their deaths rather than be captured. Savills plc, incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Our sister offices in Barbados, St. Lucia and Trinidad ensure you have access to regional data and representation in neighbouring Caribbean islands, when its needed. Gregory Hendel Chief Operating Officer - St. George University, Grenada, Copyright Real Property Grenada All rights reserved. Homes in our area have set years and do not sell due to the uniqueness of the area. 1 (473) 409-9516 1 (473) 443-2255 1 (718) 713-6857. Not Registered? Whether youre seeking land, a private villa, a beachfront condominium, Altman Real Estate Grenada has a wide selection of properties to offer. The right property can come to market at any time. . We offer a comprehensive suite of real estate services, and rely on hard facts and information to guide you in the search or sale of your property and all other real estate matters in Grenada. Browse some of our favourite properties for sale in Grenada right now. Discover land for sale in Grenada ideal for creating the home of your dreams or embarking on a commercial development project. Discover brand new condos on world-famous Grand Anse Beach and apartments in beautiful Morne Rouge. Property For Sale in Grenada | Real Property Grenada 1 2 3 4 5 59 properties found Map View $77,051 Land, Tete Monde, St.George $77,051 Approximately 13,537 0f gently sloping land ideal for a residential Development. Devon is very professional and a pleasure to work with. She was very patient, knowledgable and professional . Rental Properties. Browse our most noteworthy real estate collection to find your exclusive Grenada property. I would definitely recommend RE/MAXGrenada Real Estate Company to all my friends and family . Our unmatched wealth of market data will help you make informed decisions. Founded in the UK in 1855, Savills is one of the world's leading property agents. Not ready to buy yet? Get in touch with a Grenada real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Grenada. Once he found a buyer he handled the sales process really well. MARKET RESEARCH Thinking of selling your . Access the data and statistics on Sales, Rentals, the Citizenship by Investment Program, and SGU Off-Campus Housing. Moreover, she listenedcarefully as I expressed my needs and helped with educated and realistic decision making . Prices may not be quite at 'old Caribbean' levels but they are extremely good value. A wonderful island, Grenada is often described as 'the old Caribbean'. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. BLOG; My Account . Here are a few top tips. Book your appointment with us today and let us help you keep moving. SD087 For Sale. It is with confidence that I can share my experience of Mrs McBarnette being a real estate agent for me. Mrs McBarnette was always positive in her reasoning and thus pursuedin finding ways to successfully completing the purchase involved. CENTURY 21 Grenada Grenadines Real Estate Excel Plaza Grand Anse, St.George's West Indies, Grenada Phone: (473) 440-5227 . Savills plc is a holding company, some of whose subsidiaries are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and some of whose subsidiaries are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Functions of a Real Estate Agent. For more information about how we and our partners use cookies on our site, see our Cookie Policy. Information was last updated on March 04, 2023 12:51 AM. Superb value for money FULL DETAILS UNDER OFFER White House, Madeys Ref S21 22,275 sq ft Keep an eye on the most recent Grenada real estate listings to find your ideal property for sale in Grenada. With a lively nightlife, it is known on the island as 'the town that never sleeps. Would you prefer to live within easy reach of the amenities of the capital St Georges and the international airport or prefer to hide away on the quiet sister island of Carriacou in the Grenada Grenadines? Now considered home to one of the Caribbeans finest mega-yacht marinas, Grenada is likely to become a required stopover for well-heeled yachtsmen. -Agents have access to multiple Listing so that they are aware of many homes for sale. Residential Homes; Commercial Properties; Land; Foreclosures; Citizenship By Investment; Rental Properties; Resources; About Us; Contact; Keyword . Get out of the COLD!!!! Price: US $1,100,000.00 View Details. 32130. Mt. Our website features villas, houses and homes in Grenada. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 225.59 m 2. 5 bedroom luxury property for sale in Grenada comprising a main house and cottage overlooking Le Phare Bleu Marina in Egmont. Our team has developed comprehensive market knowledge, experience, research and analysis to provide the best advice. /Luxury Properties, Villas and Land for Sale. The Pointe Marquis property is located in St. David's on the southeast coast of Grenada, about 10 miles or 30 minutes driving time from the Port Salines International Airport. Rodney Plantation Home - Mt. I have worked with other real estate companies in Grenada but once I started working with RE/MAXin Grenada, I have never looked back. Or, are you considering building the home of your dreams on the island? The owner has a residential home plan that has been authorized. Opportunity to invest in turnkey studio student property in Grenada located at Hideaway True Blue - approved for Citizenship by Investment. See below for further information about the categories of cookies used on our site and your current preference settings. While they are not vital for the website to run, they allow us to remember important information and your preferences such as previous location searches. Guide price 4,566,590 (US$5,500,000) Land for sale. We may also use information recorded by these cookies to see how well these adverts are performing. SINGLE FAMILY HOMES | Touched Reality Grenada Real Estate Services. With a calm,, Fort Jeudy Are you considering owning a home in an, Bedford Point Levera St. Patrick Want a quiet relaxing environment, Belle Isle, St. Davids Are looking for a lot of, ABC Realtors offers you a Slice of Paradise. 1. For buyers looking for apartments, take a look at the selection of condos for sale in Grenada featured on our website. We are known for our positive, entrepreneurial culture, and for attracting some of the most innovative, dedicated and knowledgeable people in the business. Selling a Quarry or Waste Management Facility, Interior, Furnishing and Refurbishment Services, Selling Leisure or Trade-Related Property, Land & Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT) Calculator. Altman Real Estate is an international associate ofSavills. USD $211,638 Economy Properties Bathrooms: 2 Bedrooms: 2 Land Size: 6510 . Our friendly and committed team continuously stay on top of market trends and industry knowledge to exceed our clients needs. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. 3 bedroom residences for sale in Grenada located at The Point at Petite Calivigny, a boutique residence club on the spectacular southern coast. Whether you are searching for real estate suitable for vacations, retirement, relocation or investment, 7th Heaven Properties is dedicated to helping you find your perfect property in Grenada. Luxury Properties, Villas and Land for Sale. 24 homes for sale in Egmont, Saint George, Grenada. Caribbean real estate is our business; knowledge is our passion.
Tide Commercial Actors, Shiza Shahid Net Worth, Meat Loaf Cause Of Death Cancer, Florida Obituaries July 2021, Articles H