[PDF] IF I WERE A SCIENTIST: Essay Topics 2023. Answer: I think the most important event is definitely the invention of electricity. I would vow for science before what my government would describe as a patriotic duty. I hope my work only gets better as I age! If I were a scientist I would create some type of time portal to travel to the past or future. Also, I would curtly refuse to let my discoveries be exploited for immoral or unjust purposes. Is that even a question? I know this ideal is not easy to achieve, but I will not give up for fear of poverty, misery, or suffering. Required fields are marked *. The debate has been raging for a long time. ( like animal messes / feeding is automatically done.) The history of the Internet has its origin in information theory and the efforts of scientists and engineers to build and interconnect computer networks.The Internet Protocol Suite, the set of rules used to communicate between networks and devices on the Internet, arose from research and development in the United States and involved international collaboration, particularly with researchers in . Rig industrial concerns and business firms want to buy the service of the best scientists for their own advantage which may not be compatible with the larger good of mankind. Being able to do that can help you conduct experiments with relevant conclusions.A scientist is responsible for researching and analyzing the nature and complexities of the physical world to identify discoveries that would improve people's lives and ignite scientific knowledge for society.A scientist is someone who systematically gathers and uses research and evidence, to make hypotheses and test them, to gain and share understanding and knowledge.Science affects almost every aspect of our lives, from the food we eat to the technology we use and the natural world that surrounds us. If you were a scientist, which field would you most like to work in? As a student, you are undoubtedly busy with many things. so the encouragement and protection of the state must be channeled through autonomous academic bodies that can withstand powerful pressures from power-hungry politicians. I will try to end human suffering. Normally, every human being is desirous of peace, progress, plenty and prosperity. Selfishness, ambition, a sense of aggression, jealousy, and the desire to ascend to the upper social strata are often superior to man's noble feelings. We all should work together to achieve it in the next 25 years. Also read: 10 Lines on Evelyn Glennie in English Also read: 10 Lines on Furniture in English Also read: Essay On Our Aim Zero Harm Also read: Essay writing on reading habit Also read: 10 Lines on start-up India for Students and Children in English Also read: 10 Lines on Gram Panchayat in English Also read: 10 Lines on Thor in English Also read: 10 Lines on Memory Card Also read: 10 Benefits of Green Coconut in English Also read: 10 Benefits of Cardamom in English THANK YOU SO MUCH, My vision for India in 2047 postcard "Our pride for our country should not come after our country is great. I would invent medicines that would make and old For example, I would like to invent a device that gives a ball to play when the bit presses a key and the reader presses another key and the candy presses another key. Students are going to be the future citizen of the country- so it is the duty of the teacher to harness their capabilities in making the future of country bright. Below is a list of the things we really wish someone would invent and make life simpler. But my time machine should have a shape of a big balloon or a sphere, inside which you could stand and travel to the past or to the future. Science is the whole of studies based on the systematic research and examination of information that is beneficial to humanity, consisting of problems, hypotheses and laws. The research that has been conducted over the past few years has explored certain subjects that have impacted society in different ways. The bones of nine men from graves in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania . Restoring dignity in science and shedding some good light on it would help regular citizens recognize how much it affects them. Lack of reading and too much dependency on TV, computers , internet and films, can lead to, India has given to the world a great I just want to be such a humble devotee in the temple of the goddess of science. Are you willing to work outside the US in order to get funding? Would you be breaking boundaries or just writing accessible best sellers for the average man? Do you spend any time looking into your family history? Samuel Morse: The telegraph and Morse code. Personally I would try to remain clear of these temptations.I am also not in favor of government control. MadMadRoger 3 yr. ago. If yes, why? Not all of science is the same! Sports Events. By Marina Koren. Writing an essay with the title If I were a scientist can be quite an abstract task to do and can be complicated at times. Science plays an important role in every little detail of our life. Big industrial concerns and business forms want to buy the service of the best scientists for their won advantage which may not be compatible with the larger good of mankind. But actual experience shows that mans conduct is not always governed by aggression. Pure science is a relentless search for truth for the discoveries of the mysteries of nature. I will invent medicines that will make old age worth living. How. Pure science is a relentless search for truth for the discoveries of the mysteries of nature. What is Amanda's total distance? World War-II almost an army of scientists was employed in Germany, Russia, Japan, England and the U.S.A. to invent new machines of death and destruction. 5) Tents come in different shapes and sizes. Coming to the governmental power play, during the Second World War, the Germans, Russians, English, Americans and the Japanese used science to reach their own ulterior objectives. There are certain groups of people that believe that science is the answer to find solace in the knowledge that progressively becomes available. And companies sell more, improving the economy, hiring more people, and life goes from "bad" to "good.". No matter how much I may agree with their personal opinions deep inside me, I would not use science to aid them in accomplishing their mission. I aspire that our country should become the largest economy in the world by 2047. The kind of stuff I'm interested in just doesn't have a profit margin. If not why not? It is a time for privacy but on the other hand there is a lot of peer pressure. The process by which learning and teaching take place is called education. This site is using cookies under cookie policy . age worth living. future vision remodeling Nos guides; adrian college women's hockey roster Le Blog; frankfurt to berlin high-speed train Slection de la semaine; when did hurricane isabel hit virginia Contact; Because there are thousands of plant and animal species, it amazes people. Thus there is every chance of science being abused and exploited for sheer personal and selfish purpose. Way more than you'd need when you go to the doctor. Thus Hitler and Mussolini were able to exploit the best scientific brains to their own advantage and to the misery of mankind. my people and all of the above for all the living beings residing on earth. Big industrial institutions and business firms want to buy the service of the best scientists for their own benefit, which may not be suited to the larger interest of mankind. I admire them all. what would you invent if you are an inventor? What would you invent? No, we're on the cusp of discoveries that will er change the mattress? England and the U.S.A. to invent new machines of death and destruction. 1. Whenever I see an advancement in Science I am astonished and I myself want to be the reason for a great change. So many a times I keep wondering what Not sure how that could be done, but so much misery has been bought to the world through the invention of these evil things. thus I would do my level best I want to be just one such humble devotee in the shrine of the goddess of science. I would work round the clock March 4, 2023, 8:30 AM ET. With all that power, it still is neutral and calm, but it is only human that can determine whether it stays so. We begin our teens when we are thirteen and we end it with nineteen. What is it called? The one that will leave your mouth open and make life easier 20 Interesting Inventions. This might sound unconventional, but I'd go with blue-chip art. Carlie Mullins compare contrast douglass malcolm x, Appropriate Diction-Practice Exercises w answers(1).docx, Question 11 A manager of a shipping department was concerned about an order that, to be incorporated within that particular memorialization of Empire that passes, Galvanization is a process in which a layer of zinc A Bending B Rusting C, In Class Activity - Estimating Coefficients.docx, Any failure by our variable interest entities or their equity holders to perform, Applications barriers the applications didnt exist for any competitor to be able, If 5 6 2 then x is closest to a 097 b 109 c 054 d 105 e0 75 5 Suppose an, The Importance of Partnership Working.docx, Makala Frank - English Colonization docs.pdf, As the blasting was only carried out during lunch hours the nuisance to the, Becoming_excerpt_English_1110_McCormick.docx, 59 Assume an American and a European put option on the same underlying stock the, introduccin-a-la-teologa-zoom-oct-2018.pdf. There are 2 ways you can go on water with as you get onto the water which are : that you the exhaust turns into a jet from the Applied science does not seek to understand the universe and how it works so much as it attempts to harness the knowledge we have of how things work in order to make products and systems of our own that work. I mean, Nazis are jerks, but better we have rockets than the Russians, right? On the other hand, there are those who look upon science as the chief can of the sufferings of humanity today. In 1875, Alexander Graham Bell developed the first telephone. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. On this proud occasion, I would like to express my vision for India in 2047. Assuming that they got there in 5minutes, how fast did Amanda and her friend were walking? What can I do for the best of my Country, Science is an abstract and is a non-human force and it is only the scientist - the human embodiment of this mighty force - who can determine whether it will be the benefactor or the destroyer of mankind.ch_client="Thangavel1";ch_width=550;ch_height=250;ch_type="mpu";ch_sid="Chitika Default";ch_backfill=1;ch_color_site_link="0000cc";ch_color_title="0000cc";ch_color_border="ffffff";ch_color_text="000000";ch_color_bg="ffffff"; My Ambition : Essays : School Essays : College Essays : English Essays, Essays : School Essays : College Essays : Essays : Articles. If you were a scientist, what would you like to invent / discover? It has given us comforts, progress and prosperity . It is a common knowledge that before. I would work round the clock to invent remedies for deadly diseases like AIDS and cancer. There are way too many inventions that I want to see before I die. Answer: If I were a scientist, I would invent a tool especially for children. answered on 26 Aug 2013: Great question for a Monday morning I would change the invention of weapons of mass destruction-nuclear, chemical and biological. Steering away from these temptations would be my first and foremost goal in this industry and Ill devote myself to science alone. Some of my ideas are below. Not if it causes people to read the actual science and learn the facts. If you were offered a spot on a one-way trip to Mars, would you take it? Not everything needs to turn a profit. The examples of Edison, Galileo and Newton would serve as an unerring source of strength and inspiration to me. A Basquiat painting soared 2,209,900% when it was bought for $5,000 and sold for $110,500,000 in 2017. Search for jobs related to If you were a scientist what would you invent or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 20m+ jobs. I couldn't work in the private sector. Drawing a mind map on points you would like to outline can be very important also in this case. It is not a mere empty statement to say that the modern man lives, breathe and owes his being to science. by. I would invent this because it would be very cool seeing the future events. However, science doesnt stand by to listen and be slowed down by any of those comments; instead, it continues to take steps towards making this world a better place. Education is a great weapon for the people but is motivated by corruption to make the country better. you are a scientist and have invented a new vegetable. The basic method of science, that of observation, is one of the few things that binds all areas of science together. The power of science is almost boundless. For those that have been already dispersed and continue wreaking havoc, I would work towards solutions on making them less dangerous or not at all. I only travel when it's a big trip! You look out for a role model a wrong model can put your life in jeopardy. Bose and Bhaba would be role models for me to follow. There are lay people who consider science to be the fore runner of all comfort, progress and prosperity.On the other hand there are many good people who look upon science as the chief cause of the sufferings of humanity today. Modern man lives in an environment that is mainly the creation of modern science. Samrah Apa's face turned red; however, being older and more sensible, she stopped herself from. This handout was created for students to draw an invention they would like to create if they were scientists. However, on the other hand, some people have blamed science and labeled it as the cause of human suffering. Thus there is every possibility of misuse and exploitation of science for personal and selfish purposes. Mine would skilfully miss mist of its targets. So we don't have to apologize for wanting to be scientists. Stephen Lester, science director at the Center . Wiki User. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, If you are given a chance to become a scientist what inventions are you going to invent or improved? Personally, I would try to stay away from these temptations. I would find out where the world ends, where the sky begins, where galaxies meet, and what lies out there beyond black holes.I would be a worshipper of truth for the good of mankind. All the people of that country must be educated in many circumstances, they are not able to get it. Yes, but that doesn't mean what isn't best is therefore bad. if i am an inventor, i want to invent a medicine that will cure any kinds of cancer cause as of now, no one has cure for it and so i can save many lives by doing this. Education is what separates us from other living beings on earth. I'm patient when I can work, less so when I'm made to wait. As we all know "Necessity is the creation need of all inventions". if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'englishsummary_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',655,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-englishsummary_com-medrectangle-4-0'); A scientist is also a man subject to these weaknesses. Hence I need not offer any apologies for wishing to be a scientist. For a scientist a dream is not impossible to achieve, and they can achieve that dream by failure only. If I Were The Principal of A School : Essays : School Essays : College Essays : If I Were A Millionaire : Essays : School Essays : College Essays : English. Generally, every human being wishes for peace, progress, abundance, and prosperity. Do you believe you'll do your best work before you are 30? Botikov was one of 18 scientists who developed the Sputnik V vaccine in 2020, PTI reported. According to investigators, a 29-year-old young man strangled Botikov with a belt during an argument and fled. Extremist organizations are also continually recruiting and may be in need of scientists to be in their employ and develop dangerous weapons for them. Probably the private sector, because they might actually make moves on the science that matters if I work for them. Image: Andriy Onufriyenko/Moment/Getty Images. In this I am also not in favour of governmental control. We do not appreciate parental advice and we feel it is too condescending. Why did you want to invent a new vegetable? How can I be useful for the conservation and If I were a scientist I would create some type of time portal to travel to the past or future. Answer If I were a scientist I would invent several things since I like to increase my creativity level and trying something new each time. It is common knowledge that before World War II almost an army of scientists was employed in Germany, Russia, Japan, England and the U.S.A to invent new machines of death and destruction. They will be really affordable and helpful for the poor people. I will firmly defend my birthright to explore the hidden paths of knowledge without any hindrance or hindrance on the part of society, state or government. How can I be useful to humanity? My sole purpose would be focusing on science despite my financial situation, prejudice, or other social injustice. Science can be divided up first into the broad categories of "pure" science and "applied" science. If I were a scientist, I would discover all the secrets of nature. Answer: I would like to make a solar powered lighting device, not electricity. female sumo wrestler weight; does claussen sauerkraut have probiotics; ifbb pro kim min su stats. Also read:Unforgettable childhood memories essay, Also read:Essay on Happiness for Students and Children in English, Also read:My daily routine paragraph in english, Also read:Relationship between student and teacher essay, Also read:Why I want to be a nurse essay, 10 Lines on Tent House in English 1) A house is a shelter for humans. can. Dr. Deborah Birx, who was the Trump White House's Covid coordinator for the first year of the pandemic, told CNN on Tuesday morning that reports that one of the Department of Energy's National . It is a systematic knowledge and its discovery has revealed the mysteries of nature and harnessed its amazing power. My biggest dream is to see women empowerment in all fields for India where every person gets employment opportunities. ,In every minor detail of our life science plays a valuable role. It is true that modern scientific research is very expensive and requires huge amounts of money. Are you willing to spend equal time learning and proving you learned what you learned? Science developed for the past several centuries and has produced results which have caused different reactions in different sections of society. , l walk another 220m to reach the flea market. Could you hack it as a scientist? Or an automatic pet nanny. Pasteur, Jenner, Davy Madame Curie, Fleming, Einstein, J.C. Bose and Bhaba will be my models to follow. The examples of Edison, Galileo, and Newton will serve as an inexhaustible source of strength and inspiration for me. India should continue to be the land of peace, prosperity, and truthfulness.
Grass Valley Police Reports, Easiest Languages To Learn For Persian Speakers, Covelli Center Mask Policy, Articles I