Arthur Fleck Why are you saying this? -. I could do that. Besides, Randall told me, you tried to fire a thirty-eight over him last week. : I've proved my point! How about another joke, what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash. It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his fathers sword. Arthur Fleck: Oh, no. : I'm just thinking of a joke. Do I really look like a guy with a plan, Harvey? I typed this up myself while listening to the movie. You know, all I do is file paperwork. : You just ask the same questions every week. All of you, this system that knows so much, you decide whats right or wrong, the same way you decide whats funny or not. This path brings him face-to-face with his alter-ego: the Joker. Arthur Fleck : No, I don't. But when I say that one little old mayor will die, everybody lose their minds. They're about to subway killings that happened last week. A fitness video course, an animated series, a webinar, a product review on YouTube, a presentation, or a corporate training video these are all examples of what can be voiced over in a professional recording studio. I'm sorry, Arthur. You can say that again, pal! Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Contact us today for pricing and details. Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Nothing can hurt me anymore. Murray: Let me get this straight. They think that we'll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! : Ugh, why is everybody so upset about these guys? Theres no punchline - its not a joke. Carl (Arkham Clerk) I mean, its so much self-pity, Arthur. Joker: I aint got nothing left to lose. Oh yeah, how am I awful? To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark, dock, In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock, Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp, shock, From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block! Call the police, Gene, call the police. Carl (Arkham Clerk) Perhaps it just goes to show that comedy is all about the delivery. : The soundtrack should be clear, without any additional noises, and most importantly it should make the audience feel a certain way. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Each is designed for broadcast-level sound quality! You're the guy that came to my house yesterday. Haha's Clown How about just a little bit of fucking decency! Im guessing they shot that other footage, but once they assembled footage and saw Joaquin Phoenixs performance, they realized they couldnt cut away from him. : Required fields are marked *. Murray, one small thing? Arthur Fleck Nothing can hurt me anymore. Arthur Fleck Well, it's not funny, is it? This condition of yours, The laughing, is it real, or some sort of clown thing? Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk. But she was arrested and committed to Arkham State Hospital when you were just a little boy. Thomas Wayne [from trailer] Murray: Okay, so thats it. : Answer (1 of 8): The reason why is stated: the viewers wrote in and demanded he be brought on. Where are they going? Murray: Okay, I think I might understand that you did this to start a movement? The ring gave to Gollum unnatural long life. Bruce. : Before the show goes live, Arthur requests that Murray introduce him as Joker - a reference to Murray's mockery. Everyone is awful these days. AtEdge Studio, we ensure every detail of yourvoice over projectreceives the best in professionalaudio recordingandsound qualityfrom any location in the world. If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me! I have it, its an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. : Haming: Who are they, daddy? : In this interactive, three-hour class, you will work in a small group setting, via webinar or in person at our studio, with one of our Edge Studio Instructors. And always remember: Thats-. The garbage strike seems like it's been going on forever. No. All I have are negative thoughts. Nobody's civil anymore. : Arthur Fleck Thomas Wayne Those were the stories that stayed with you. HAHA. It's horrible. Mr. Fleck. : How 'bout another joke, Murray? : Give it back! JOKER: Now we're talking. : Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Arthur Fleck's stand-up act falls flat in the final trailer for Joker - which is surprising given that his joke is stolen from the late, great comedian Bob Monkhouse. Let's see. Im 33 years old. : Someone was killed today because of what you did. someone was killed today because of what you did. [Arthur's on the phone to Vaughn, after the gun that Randall had given for protection falls out of his pocket while he was entertaining at a children's hospital] You sound like youre making excuses for killing those young men! Isn't it beautiful? look at what happened because of you did. Whether you have a commercial spot that needs just that right feel, a video game or an audiobook that needs dynamic and expressive actors, or medical narration that needs someone who can handle that oh-so-tricky pronunciation, weve got you covered. Thomas Wayne Sure? What kind of clown carries a fucking gun? Sorry, I get in trouble. I know it seems strange, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. [he punches the timestamp machine, laughs as it breaks and leaves]. But I do, and people are starting to notice. Memorys so treacherous. diagnosed by Dr. Benjamin Stoner. She says I was put here to spread joy and laughter. And I couldn't tell anyone because, well, I signed some papers. Randall Killing those guys is funny, and Im tired of pretending its not. Murray Franklin You're laughing. Come on! Start with our overview and assessment class to see if a career in voice over is right for you! Arthur Fleck Why are you saying that? December 14, 2022. Still, enjoying it? Hoyt Vaughn I'm Detective Garrity this is my partner, Detective Burke. : [Arthur continues laughing as the last scene cuts to Bruce standing in from of his dead parents in the alley before cutting back to the interrogation room]. Copyright 2020 Edge Studio, LLC. Arthur, I have some bad news for you. As the first thing customers hear during the call, IVR is the face of the company. Five beautiful, acoustically-perfect rooms. Arthur Fleck : But I don't think this is just a dream. No, I think we've had enough of your jokes. They don't. : Which is crazy, because that's my clown name. This is the last time we'll be meeting. Well, no one's laughing now! I don't want anything from you. At work, until a little while ago, it was like nobody ever saw me. Those are the principles the nation . It's bullshit! Have you seen what its like out there? Project Casting. Company Credits The last time I ended up taking it out on some people. He'd make a great mayor. : It's a prop. You must be Harvey's squeeze. It came to the creature Gollum, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. No, man! I'm waiting for the punchline. You want to tell an amazing story one that resonates with your audience and delivers an impactful experience. Dad, its me! Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question. The best demos on the voice over market today. Arthur Fleck : A dull, dark, dock, a life-long lock, A short, sharp, shock, a big black block! computer, monologue, joke, talk show | 864 views, 35 likes, 0 loves, 5 comments, 7 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jimmy Kimmel Live: The first ever computer-generated late night talk show. You're a fuck-up, Arthur, and a liar. Directed by Todd Phillips, Joker is a standalone film that's not connected to the ongoing DC Extended Universe, and is set in the 1980s when Bruce Wayne is still . : I heard this song on the radio the other day, and the guy was singing that his name was Carnival. Murray: Me? Yes. Not that youd care, but I reside in northeast Moriohs villa district. Ralof: Watch your tongue! [Arthur honks the clown horn, tosses it aside, and walks off, but returns] Social Worker It's part of my act. Ill tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve.\"Please like, share and subscribe.Visit our website: http://www.elementaltheatre.comVisit Tom's Youtube: http://www.youtube.co.uk/user/notttom Look down, back up, where are you? Im awful? Our training program and demo production is considered to be the best in the voice over industry for both beginners and seasoned professionals. Alfred Pennyworth : I Know! Your mother was delusional. Alfred Pennyworth : Inviting me on the show. Arthur Fleck : I'll tell you what you get! : Arthur Fleck I'm Arthur. One of the single best things you can do to learn the craft of screenwriting is to read the script while watching the movie. In this scene, Arthur finally gets the opportunity to appear on the TV show of his one-time idol Murray Franklin with a plan in mind. I was hoping you'd come in and rob the place. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didnt. I don't know why everyone is so rude; I don't know why you are. Playing my video. Nobody's civil anymore. She used to work here years ago. Alfred Pennyworth Oh. [Arthur goes to Wayne Manor where he sees young Bruce and does a clown rooting form before talking to him through the gates] Sophie Dumond Arthur Fleck I bet they had something to do with this. So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember theres always madness! I just do things. : [from trailer] In this interactive, three-hour long class you will work in a small group setting with one of our Edge Studio Instructors to: The purpose of this class is to provide you with a road map for your training, so make sure you get the most out of your time with Edge Studio. If we cannot face them, we deny reason itself! Can I ask you a question? To sit in solemn silence in a pestilential prison, And awaiting the sensation from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block!! And you know the thing about chaos Harvey? Heres why thousands of people choose to train with Edge Studio beginning with the 3-hour Group Evaluation Class: Sorry, no reviews match your current selections, Your email address will not be published. : : Murray Franklin Patient suffers from delusional psychosis, and narcissistic personality disorder. Yeah, I mean, it's different each day, so I really like that. Technical Specs. : Alfred Pennyworth Answer: No. Victory was near, but the power of the ring could not be undone. Social Worker Lokir: Rorikstead. You are her son? : Let go man! : Because you were adopted, and I never slept with your mother. Detective Garrity Arthur Fleck : Sophie Dumond "How's your job?" My Life is nothing but a comedy. Hundreds of thousands of late night jokes have been told throughout the history of television. Gordon has plans. Arthur Fleck The Edge Voiceover Training and Demo Program. Our team consists of experienced narrators, engineers, directors, editors, and reviewers. Before you make a fool of yourself. Oh, yeah? Your email address will not be published. : Thomas Wayne They think well just sit there and take it like good little boys, that we wont werewolf and go wild. Randall I hate plans. : Do I look like the sort of clown that could start a movement? Yeah, I hear you, brother. Although why not? They're closing down our offices next week. Arthur waltzes out to applause, but the mood changes when he behaves lewdly, tells morbid jokes, confesses to the train murders, rants about how society abandons the downtrodden andmentally ill, and berates Murray for mocking him on the previous segment.
Franklin Township Garbage Pickup Schedule, Kelsey Asbille Chow Ethnicity, Are Radiolarians Harmful To Humans, Roy Shaw Death, Homes For Sale In Hillsdale County, Mi, Articles J