tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Could it be that this highly irregular dimension Is the one where I will find the miracle that will allow my journeys to end?. After the scarred man saved you. Only when she was a few feet away did she come crashing to a halt. This is expanded to the rest of the Northern lords in Chapters 30 and 31. Oh, sorry friend. She snipped at his wet hair, speaking her incantations to Rhllor, before dropping the cuttings into the brazier at Jon Snows head. - . Get back in here now, hes breathing!. Cookie Notice There are many original characters because the bulk of the story takes place before canon, therefore there are many characters, like Lyanna Stark, who are present but are dead in canon. But she didnt let her fear or shock overawe her for long. In that moment, Jon decided that none of this was happening. Naked, but for the flimsy cloth preserving his modesty, and caked in his own blood and dirt. Tywin intends to have Joffrey marry Sansa once he dethrones Robert for attacking the Westerlands. Maybe he will meet Ice too, and he will definitely ask him why he and Mav wont make each other happier. for every single episode of Season 8. In some young griff is his brother, in some he's a Blackfyre. Assuming Ned was her companion, Jon tried calling out to her. The whole team of Karasuno travelled back in time, to the beginning of their rise as a powerhouse. Melisandre attempts to bring Snow back to life, and partially succeeds, but Snow is sent back in time to before the Tourney of Harrenhal. How does Sansa, as Cersei, change the realm for better or for worse politically and personally as Queen? Jacaerys Velaryon's dragon left three eggs at Winterfell when he came to raise support for his mother Rhaenyra Targaryen when the Dance of the Dragons commenced. I love every second of this incredible fic, even when it hurts how in love both Jon and Sansa are with each other when neither believes the other could love them back. Jon rises from his seat and folds the letter, holding it tight in his hand, and strides towards the exit doors of the common hall. (Seriously, any good therapist will recommend this as a cleanse for your soul! -- sequel to time's arrow -- Luke Pearce had been living an ideal second life for eleven years, until his first life caught him and reminded him that he was never the God in this life, and there were things that even he could not change. In the meantime, you still have this magnificent blade. She pressed down on his heart, voiced her final incantation and pressed her hands down. That's what Tywin would do anyways, but with Viserys' tendency towards. He struggles with his knowledge of the upcoming wars, the mystery of his mother's forgotten letters, and the prophecy of the Prince That Was Promised. Grace invents time travel in order to go back and save Christopher. Privacy Policy. If you ever find yourself on the wrong end of a bow, dont run straight.. Please, dont be alarmed, I was set on by robbers-, Ned, its going to be all right! she called back to him. In Chapter 28 it's revealed that he blew the whistle on Cersei and Jaime and allied with the Targaryens, but for what purpose? Fix-it fic for Chain of Thorns! Landing somewhere between Robb Returns and The Raven's Plan , "There and Back Again" is a Game of Thrones Peggy Sue fanfic where Jon Snow is sent back in time to fix his mistakes and become King. Also,I am also always a fan of Jaime Lannister as the sworn sword to Sansa and I adore their relationship in this fic! Now the others had caught them up and two more young men came cantering around the bend in the mountain road. Just another post-S7 fic. Better if in Robert Rebellion era, or Conqueror's era or even the Dance era. They always regretted losing to Kamomedai. Summary:When Kings Landing falls, Sansa marches south, still unaware that the future of the Seven Kingdoms lies in her hands, and that the peace she will broker comes with a price. , Jonsa Fic Recs: Season 7 and 8 Fix-It Fics, Imight just have to do a reread of several of these because they're so gooood, for the ones that are still works in progress, I get super excited whenever I see an e-mail update forany of them. and our @lady-questfire I hope you enjoy them all! It was fur-lined and felt luxurious against his bare, cold skin. Shaking off Lyannas arms, he staggered back to his feet and attempted walking. I dont know if hed like to hear from me.. When the Old Gods save Thorin "Now that you are king of the North I would like to share some advice that your father told me once, a ruler rules best with a lady at his side." I loved every second of reading it! As if you hadnt used your own life as a bargaining chip to save the North - to save our family. The Jonsa fics I am writing can be found on AO3! The Old Gods and the New are smiling down on you, by the looks of it. A full on s8 fix-it fic at this point. Summary: Sansa and Jon sleeping together before he goes to Dragonstone and when he comes back he finds out she is pregnant. Oh my gosh, this fic! Work Search: Is this why you brought me here? Realising that if he stayed here he would die for certain, he slowly winched himself back to his feet. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Language: English. With relationships and reputations What if you owned an animal species that mimicked your soul, a "spirit animal" in reality? My sisters a spectator too, you can watch with her if youre alone. Does that sound familiar? Robert eventually gets wind of it and has Pycelle thrown in the Black Cells, leaving his work to be carried out by various assistants. Meanwhile, Lyanna was trying out Jons sword. Crack idea treated seriously. In Chapter 31, Cersei and Jaime learn that Tyrion, Myrcella, and Tommen are missing. He struggles with his knowledge of the upcoming wars, the mystery of his mother's forgotten letters, and the prophecy of the Prince That Was Promised. Oh my, youre not Ned at all, are you? Then her eyes raked over his battered and wounded chest, horror returning to her features in a heartbeat. The various Gods, from the Seven, the Old Gods, and the Lord of Light are teaming up by sending various characters back into the past to undo Bloodraven's damage. Rating: Not Rated Current Word Count: 12,053 Canon Compliant through: 8x06, Summary:Sansa drops the quill onto the wooden table carved with the leaves of the heart-tree and leans back in her chair, letting out a loud, exasperated sigh. As some final, empty show of respect, he placed Longclaw back at Jons side, closing his cold stiff hand over the hilt and headed for the door himself. Too bright. For more information, please see our Despite being the first out the door, Melisandre was also the first one back in the room. People of such abilities are called "Outsiders". Lady Lannister. [Abandoned as of 18.06.2020. Small mentions only of other ships. Even though he was undoubtedly many leagues from Oldtown, just having somewhere to aim for renewed his sense of direction and gave him something to focus on. The work was published on August 19, 2016, and completed on August 7, 2017. But right now Hinata Shoyo was standing in front of his old gym in Miyagi. More character tags to be added when fic updates. Ned intends for Sansa and Arya to be trained to fight. They stabbed me, he remembered. For my returning readers, the story picks up at Chapter 14. I adore this fic so much! <3, Rating: Explicit Word Count: 130,532, Summary:Sansa and Jon fought to take Winterfell, now they will fight to keep it against a dead army and their king, a dragon queen, a lioness, and a schemer with a poison tongue. But I love this one in particular because Jon and Sansa are so soft with each other and it just melts me every time! You're sounding crazy.". tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4004), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (511), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (473), - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi (465), Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin (379), Minor or Background Relationship(s) (247), Other Relationship Tags to Be Added (197), Martin Blackwood/Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist (175), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2842), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Original Female Character/Original Nonbinary Character, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mikasa Ackerman & Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager, Levi Ackerman & Erwin Smith & Mike Zacharias & Hange Zo, 104th Training Corps Ensemble & Eren Yeager, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Annie Leonhart & Eren Yeager, Marcel Galliard | Berwick & Porco Galliard & Eren Yeager, Pieck Finger & Porco Galliard & Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager, Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss & Eren Yeager, 104th Training Corps Ensemble (Shingeki no Kyojin), Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw/Jake "Hangman" Seresin, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Carole Bradshaw & Nick "Goose" Bradshaw & Peter "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Tom "Iceman" Kazansky, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Basically Bradley goes back to 1986 and fixes many things, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Jay Merrick/Brian Thomas | Hoody/Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky, Bless I would never do our lesbian queen dirty, Skully/Brian Thomas | Hoody/Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky, Time Loop starts a bit later into the story, Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder, Brian Thomas | Hoody has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder. From there, the pair make their way through a pre-Imperial galaxy, causing a political incident or two along the way. Though each life can be different. Just then, a sharp loud gasp sounded as he reached the threshold. Tywin and Genna believe that Viserys Targaryen would try to take advantage of a war by betrothing Daenerys to Trystane Martell and build up an army to invade. Jon heals in the True North, finding his own worth again, and discovering that even after being lost, he can find purpose in his own heart and mind again, even burdened by the crippling guilt and resentment which will take him many years to learn how to carry and let go.
Union County Abc Product Search, In A Grove Moral Lesson, Masoud Shojaee Wedding, Articles J