But one day he was on his way to Home Depot with his daughter, Dayla, and she asked him to sing 'Tennessee Whiskey' so she could show him off to her friends. If not, then let us remind you. Follow Kris on his Facebook fan page by clicking here. His career never really got off the ground that is, until Dayla filmed him singing in the car and he became a viral star overnight. You're as sweet as strawberry wine Kris Jones the dad from Texas who went viral with a cover of "Tennessee Whiskey" is back with an equally striking version of Brett Young's hit, . Kris Jones's Wife Posted His Viral Video on Facebook One day on a trip to Home Depot, Kris's eldest daughter, Dayla, asked him to sing Chris Stapleton's popular cover "Tennessee Whiskey" while she recorded him. Kris Jones and his daughter Dayla on The Ellen DeGeneres Show; Photo via YouTube. We want to get him on The Voice.'. But in the latest video his daughter, Dayla joins in to create a stunning duet of Keith Urban's 'Blue Ain't Your Colour' and they both sound truly incredible. Kriss EP came out in March of 2018 and featured four new original songs as well as his cover of Tennessee Whiskey. The four singles were titled, You Rescued Me, Big Black Truck, Mean Like Fire and Im Breathing. The EP showcases Kriss smooth and soulful voice and was met with a good reception from listeners, according to Taste of Country. Man there is nothing like a father and daughter singing together! Kris said his musical influences were George Jones, Vince Gill, Garth Brooksand Alan Jackson. Admitting it was the first time shed recorded him, Dayla explained that she had begged her dad to sing the George Jones song, recently re-recordedby Chris Stapleton. I had to convince him to sing that song. Jones and his daughter, Dayla, appeared on "The Ellen Show" after the video (that was originally intended for Dayla and her friends) reached over a million views. Would you ever see them perform live if you had the chance? COPYRIGHT 2023, WOMG. Kris' new single, "You Rescued Me," is now available everywhere. Kris should consider showcasing his daughter'sincredible talent on his next album! His voice is beloved by everyone! Thankfully, Dayla recorded this song, too, in a Facebook video. Luckily for him (and us! So who knows? Purchase a hard copy of Kris' debut EP: http://krisjonesofficial.com/shop/Also available on:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6UInG5ApDIGfLTK59YmYDf?si=02HfACNWTwygpeteZgCgSgiTunes: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/kris-jones-ep/1355397304?mt=1\u0026app=musicAmazon: https://www.amazon.com/Kris-Jones/dp/B07B6VLPJ5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8\u0026qid=1532967685\u0026sr=8-1\u0026keywords=kris+jonesFollow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pearceentertainment/Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pearceentertainment/Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/pearceent Kris was also profiled by the Dallas Morning News, which allowed him to bravely explain. Dick Van Dyke As Gnome Performs Frank Sinatra Hit On The Masked Singer, Hilarious Tim Conway Sketch Reminds Us Never To Let Him Fix A Violin, Actor Henry Winkler Shares How Family Escaped Holocaust, Kelsey Grammer Tears Up Discussing Jesus Revolution On Kelly and Ryan, Audience Members Impromptu Performance Stunned Johnny Carson, 11-Year-Old Dedicates 'Unchained Melody' To Her Grandparents, Jennifer Hudson Sings Walk With Me, Lord Duet With Viral Kid Reporter, A Prayer to Help Me Stop Overthinking - Your Daily Prayer - March 4. ), Jones now has opportunities to follow his dreams. Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox. In 2017, one unsuspecting dad became a viral star for his cover of the very same country music tune. Within a week the video had captured the attention of media outlets around the world, including Emmy Award-winning talk show hostEllen DeGeneres who invited Jones to perform on her show. He revealed during his Ellen interview that The Voice called him back after his recent viral video and want him to compete next season. Kris has had a whirlwind start to his music career. Priscilla Presley Shares Emotional Post On Lisa Marie's Birthday, Tennessee Whiskey Dad Gets Big Break With Ellen Show Appearance, Saving Private Ryan Actor Tom Sizemore Has Died, Jay Leno Appears On First Talk Show Since Burn & Motorcycle Accidents, Sam Elliott Reunites With Big Lebowski Co-Star Jeff Bridges At SAG Awards, Florida Man Faces Legal Consequences For Hammer Attack On Shark, Dukes Of Hazzard Car Driven By Cast Members Has Been Totaled, Tom Sizemores Manager Releases Upsetting Update On His Condition, Austin Butler Called A True Gentleman For Helping Winners Up Steps At SAG Awards. Pauls letter still applies to our lives today when sinful desires tempt us or when we focus too intently on our worldly problems rather than our heavenly hope. More than 30 million views later, Jones finally got his big break. Hence he is traveling most of the time due to his work. But, this cover is unlike anything youve seen or heard from Kris before. Toddler Has Adorable Reaction to Watching Footb Baby Elephant Throws Adorable Temper Tantrum, Three-Year-Old's Picture Day Mishap Goes Viral. You're amazing! In the video, posted to Facebook by his wife, Jones and his daughter are seated in the front seat of a truck in a Home Depot parking lot. The guy said, Is Kris Jones there? Their version of Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color" sounds amazing! Kris told the Dallas Morning News the story of his life leading up to fame. If you enjoyed this amazing video please share it with your friends. But in the latest video his daughter, Dayla joins in to create a stunning duet of Keith Urban's 'Blue Ain't Your Colour' and they both sound truly incredible. After his impressive cover of the George Jones/Chris Stapleton hit took the internet by storm, Kris and Dayla made an appearance on the Emmy Award winning The Ellen Show and amassed a jaw-droppingsocial media following. In less than a month, Kris Jones went from a blue collar dad with dreams of a music career to one of the biggest internet stars of the new year. One day I was just singing around the house, and she was like, Wait a minute, you can really sing. And I started singing in the choir., He also revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that despite not being selected for The Voice once before, he received a call asking him to take part in the audition process again. Kris works as a contractor. Whilst you are here, why not spread some joy and share a little happiest with your friends. Watch Kris Jones perform Tennessee Whiskey and a receive a special surprise from Ellen in the video below. To me it was just a song that came off of an idea. But, he continues, when [my father]actually did pass away, that became the time to sing that song.. When Kris Jones and his daughter Dayla harmonize in their truck, they turn a simple cover into a masterpiece. These are the fruits that are safe (and not safe) for your dog to eat, These Clever Food Hacks Get Kids To Eat Healthy, The 5 Ways You Know Youre Too Old For Roommates, frequently uploads covers of country songs. But, things have turned around for Kris Jones. DeGeneres, host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, invited Texas-based contractor Kris Jones and his 15-year-old daughter Dayla to her show to talk about the viral sensation. At the end of his performance, Kris Jones and his daughter Dayla received a life-changing surprise! He was good, he was bad. Kris Jones & Dayla Sing Keith Urban's 'Blue Ain't Your Color' Pearce Entertainment 127K subscribers Subscribe 137K 6.9M views 5 years ago Kris' new single, "You Rescued Me," is now. Actually, that isnt the correct track, ladies and gentlemen. These nine actors are Christians. I was 10 years old, and Id always try to sneak up when the choir started singing, and my mom, shed be like Sit down, boy. Shed keep me in line. ? Check out this one of Brett Youngs In Case You Didnt Know that he posted in early 2018: And if you just cant get over his voice (like pretty much everyone else online), youll want to purchase the CD he has out now, too! Kris Jones joined by daughter, Dayla singing, \"Baby, It's Cold Outside\"Kris' new single, \"You Rescued Me,\" is now available everywhere. A call came in from a number we didnt recognize, and the guy had an English accent so we knew it was important, Jones joked. After songwriter Chris Stapleton recorded it for his album "Traveller," it once again became a major hit in the United States. Ive been singing my whole life. 1.4M views, 16K likes, 6.1K loves, 1.2K comments, 7.5K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Kris Jones: Proud to have Dayla join me to sing "Baby, It's. godtube-inspiration 5211 views 5 years ago source: Kris Jones Official Kris and Dayla Jones' first video of singing in the car went crazy viral. She posted the video to her YouTube channel, and it quickly. The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medl Jenn Bostic | 'Leave It At The Cross' (aco California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. And honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time With his daughter Dayla by his side in the font seat of his work truck, Jones delivered one of the most impressive Tennessee Whiskey covers weve ever heard and garnered a whopping 300,000 Facebook followers as a result. Some people are just naturally gifted, and Kris Jones certainly fits into that category of people. Some are not as public with their faith as others but these are all actors that have testified to Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Don't miss a story! Baby Born in Rubble Among Earthquake Survivors. Written byDean Dillonand Linda Hargrove, "Tennessee Whiskey" was previous released by country music artist David Allan Coe. Maybe the time will come when people will be covering one of Jones' songs the way he covered American classic, "Tennessee Whiskey." Because, yes, his voice is just as smooth as Tennessee whiskey. (He also wanted to try out for American Idol, but at the time there was an age limit, and he was too old.). Privacy PolicyTerms of UseCalifornia - Do Not Sell My Personal InformationCalifornia - CCPA Notice. Purchase a hard copy of Kris' debut EP: http://krisjonesofficial.com/shop/ Also available on: Spotify:. The video is of Kris and his then 15-year-old daughter singing Keith Urbans song Blue Aint Your Color, and it features incredible harmonies by the pair. Before their popular collaboration on "Say Something", Chris Stapleton and Justin Timberlake took the world by storm while covering George Jones'"Tennessee Whiskey" during the 2015 CMA Awards. Subscribe to receive a little dose of happiest in your inbox every day and a chance to win great prizes. Written by Lauren Laffer January 19, 2017. The video of Kris and Dayla performing their duet is the most popular video on Pearce Entertainments YouTube channel with over 6 million views. Kris Jones became a viral sensation when his daughter, Dayla, filmed him singing "Tennessee Whiskey" in a Home Depot parking lot. Country singer Kris Jones and his daughter Dayla pose together in the 1999 Dodge Ram pickup truck that made him a viral sensation last year at their Alvarado home on March 8, 2018. Jones became a household name when his 15-year old daughter, Dayla, recorded a video of him singing the George Jones/Chris Stapleton hit "Tennessee Whiskey." The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [ Wintley Phipps - It Is Well With My Soul (From Veterinarian Comedian Has the Best Stories. You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey. Kris was then offered representation by Pearce Entertainment and began releasing his own music under the label. Receive daily updates with the best country music videos, news, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXVril9MPw&t=4s. What did you think of Kris and Daylas performance? Since the initial video, Kris has since gained over 70,000 subscribers to his youtube channel, and seems to be getting the attention and praise he deserves. He gained 500,000 followers on Facebook after his television debut. However, he had a difficult time growing up and ended up going to jail when he was just 17. He also shared his love of singing with his daughter, who has transitioned from video recorder to on-screen talent herself.
Henry Valdez Obituary, Microwave Making Popping Noise When Off, Articles K