It is a global system divided up into two ways to measure the popularity of characters, claim ranks and like ranks. These increases are all calculated from the base kakera value without keys. For more information, see Ranking. Ranking is the primary popularity system used in Mudae. Step 2 - Now, you can select in which server you want to add Mudae Bot and after selecting click on continue. There are six different kakera badges with four levels each: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald. When you roll a character and gain their kakera value from keys, you gain the kakera value before the next gained key bonus is applied. It was available for only a few hours. Unlike this page, these resources typically also show the breakdown by roulette, which is more useful for creating a disable list to target one roulette. Use your best judgement when comparing bundles. The following key levels grant extra kakera value. You can check how much you need to get the Kakera using the $ku command. If they have the Sapphire IV badge, all Blue Kakera will transform into Yellow Kakera. Without upgrades, you get three to four crystals. I'm curious about it. Please remember to use the pool information for what you are rolling. Such commands include: The kakera scraps can be checked by using the command $kakerascrap. You can then use $antidisable to override the disable list for certain series. ok thanks but why cant we say how much ka they have, I paid my friend 6969 kak for ami kawashima. Even though you earn some money daily, its still not enough without some boosts and bonuses. Their prices can be changed with $badgevalue commands, and they can be refunded with $kakerarefund. Discord has thousands of bots that can do anything from rankings to playing music. So you should just go by price, and remember that Bronze does not have any effect without any Silver bonus. You can check this with $ima Weekly Shounen Jump $ --Jump Magazines, which will show that there are no characters in Weekly Shounen Jump that are not in Jump Magazines. Configuration ALLOWED_CHANNEL_ID - Here you should put all the channels that the bot will be able to monitor. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Harems can contain up to 8100 characters, though a lower limit can be set for the server using the command $haremlimit. The way that the value is calculated can be changed by using the commands $togglekakeraclaim and $togglekakeralike to influence whether claim ranks or like ranks have an impact on a character's kakera value. This will copy your harem from another server (adding all the characters to your current harem, EXCEPT already claimed characters, custom characters and characters from the series Azur Lane, Arknights and Mahjong Soul). The only math in here that is not certain is the math for the personal rare computation, but I used what is said in $persr to come up with that formula. Therefore the only suggestion I can give here is to keep it at the highest value when playing in big servers, while you can use lower settings on smaller servers in order to farm kakera more efficiently. Advertisement Coins. The rl flag averages the claim ranks and likes, making some characters appear like they are ranked the same. Users can change the alias that shows up first with $a. But if you are on a server where the amount of claimed characters is very substantial, the personal rare setting will have a much bigger impact. Sports . Therefore the only suggestion I can give here is to keep it at the highest value when playing in big servers, while you can use lower settings on smaller servers in order to farm kakera more efficiently. For example, by default light kakera break down into 3-4 kakera, but with perk 10 you will get 4-5 kakera. For example, when you are prompted to say what you'd like to trade, write "100 ka" (or the number you'd like) instead of, or in addition to, a character name. Premium also reduces the $dailykakera cooldown to 10 hours and gives you an additional $mk use per hour. Wish only for highly sought after characters, and do not reveal the less popular characters you want if you are in a competitive server. A character's ranks are used to calculate Kakera value, along with the number of keys it has and the number of characters claimed on the server. #68221 - Fleet-Admiral Horveek - Hunt and Snare (as of 20th june 2021) 1 asian_majority 10 mo. As long as $togglekakeratrade is enabled, kakera can be given using the command $givek or traded for characters. Like ranks are determined by the global number of likes for each character ($like). Premium Powerups Explore Gaming. Any other variant of non-mod divorces will also give kakera, such as $divorceseries, $divorcepage, and $divorceall. For more information, please see A guide to disable lists. TL;DR try to make a disable list as big as possible :D. This is really interesting to go through. Characters belong to one series each. After a certain percentage of claimed characters are in your rolls, the chance of any one of them having a kakera reaction is lowered. Series are further categorized into bundles. Bundles/Series Western - 12580 (or $togglewestern) Kadokawa Future Publishing - 10230 Mobile Games - 8563 Shueisha - 7528 Visual Novels - 6609 Turn-Based RPGs - 6523 Jump Magazines - 6172 Gacha Games - 6168 Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 41 Killua Zoldyck 42 Neferpitou 43 Tohru 44 Nami ADVERTISEMENT 45 Uraraka Ochako 46 Chizuru Ichinose 47 Katsuki Bakugou 48 Erza Scarlet 49 Nyan Cat 50 Nino Nakano 51 Taiga Aisaka 52 Ryuko Matoi ADVERTISEMENT 53 If you are playing in a big server instead, you can completely ignore silver, go gold 4 and bronze 4, then immediately Ruby 4 to get the discount. Using $dailykakera will reset your Kakera React Power upon getting the Gold IV Kakera Badge. Three badges reward you with some Kakera once you get them to Level Four. ( For example, the probability to roll an already claimed character with a rarity 4 is equivalent to get 4 claimed characters in a row with a rarity 1). Perk 9 for more Kakera from characters with Gold or Chaos Keys when rolled again, Perk 10 for more Kakera crystals from Light Kakera breaking down. Final Fantasy 9 Apk Obb, 3 comments. Scraps can be given to any player by a mod by using the command $givescrap. The following list shows the top 10 characters by claim ranks on the first day of each month. ($togglerolls for more options). If you own a character with a Gold Key, youre in for a hefty Kakera bonus. bestwaavorser - Theme by bestwaavorser, https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template, https://www.idblanter.com/?assets/script/emoticon.xml, View 25 Naruto Aesthetic Collage Wallpaper Desktop, Mudae On Twitter Covfefegrande More | 1464x609 px, 3 Discord Games For Gaming | 566x520 px, How To Add Your Characters | 320x180 px, Wishes Mudae Wiki Fandom | 583x631 px, Kakera Mudae Wiki Fandom | 298x505 px, Kakera Loots Reddit Post And | 1080x1377 px, Top 100 Mudae Characters | 600x315 px, Character I Have With The | 640x1316 px, How To Use Mudaebot Discord | 1280x720 px, Rainbow Kakera Reddit Post And | 1080x1751 px. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If you have some waifus or husbandos that you dont want, you can use the $divorce command to kick them out. There's also a problem when computing for personal rares different than 1 while having a big disable list at the same time. the obvious answer is silver but increasing the amount of characters that would be considered a 'wish' could actually increase the chances higher than silver. All values on this page are calculated thanks to Okami, LilJamJam, and iFailatDiscord's kakera value calculator. You can also spend Kakera on the Kakera Tower, which helps you earn more Kakera. However, with the 10th perk of the Kakera Tower, you can increase the number of crystals dropped from Light Kakera from a maximum of four to four or five, depending on your luck. You have saved me few hours sir. I thank you very much, is there a way i can unsort my harem as in it shows the order of which ive claimed like before, The "k=" flag sorts by kakera in pretty much everything, Use "$info flags" for more information :), use $mmkr! The $givek command will work on trading characters with Kakera this way. If you are playing on small servers then Silver is way more important, as you need to make the chances as high as you can. If you have an extensive wishlist, youll find yourself making more Kakera as passive income. We Have got 11 pix about Mudae Highest Kakera Characters images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. I pondered about this myself. For day-to-day claim ranks, see the following pages: The following list shows the top 10 characters by like ranks. If you're searching for Mudae Highest Kakera Characters theme, you have visit the ideal page. The commands $bitesthedust scrap and $thanosall scrap do not give you the kakera value of the character, but rather give it to the server's $kakerascraps. Contents 1 Kakera Value of Characters 2 Ways to Earn 2.1 $dailykakera 2.2 Reacting to kakera 2.2.1 Light Kakera 2.3 Divorcing 2.4 Badge rewards 2.5 Gold keys 2.6 Trading and Gifting So, how many of its top 100 characters have you ruthlessly sniped in your server? This situation can happen when youre out of claim chances. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. You can gain the kakera value of characters in the following scenarios: For divorcing, most mod divorces ($cleanuser, $forcedivorce, etc) do NOT count. In this post, I'll go over the method to calculate the probability of spawning a wished character with all the various bonuses obtainable. Also, the first wish probability boost is abysmal so going for that floor in the tower should not be a priority. The 50 Most Beloved TV Couples of All Time According to Best Life Online, Nostalgic (Early 2000s) Children's TV Shows, Seen It is a new app from the creators of List Challenges. Theres also Light Kakera, commonly referred to as White Kakera. The graph above shows how much the 'personal rare' option impacts the wish spawn probability in correlation to the number of characters claimed, in this case with my personal data regarding the $wa pool. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Save all royalty-free pic. Are you sure you want to delete your score and checked items on this list?
Vibrant Life Cat Harness Instructions, Valujet Flight 592 Victims Photos, Articles M