Answer (1 of 8): Yes, You can choose the language you speak. Now all set for Medicals on 21st May ( Apollo Chennai), VFS biometrics on 5th June (VFS Chennai) and Embassy interview (Mumbai) on 14th June. After interview, informed Green Card will be sent within 1 week to the local address. 2022 nba 2k22 starting a fashion label signing the designer, 2020 white paper of the church of pentecost, Republican Policy Committee Chairman Job Description, nba 2k22 starting a fashion label signing the designer. The IR5 visa is the US visa for parents US citizens who are at least 21 years old. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you have had any U.S. immigration violations: All documents relating to those violations. Please review your visa to make sure there are no spelling errors. This page was generated at 09:16 PM. Hello Gopal, Wanted to check if you got any proper response from Mumbai COnsulate, i am emailing them as well but they are not sending any proper response..they are just pointing to rebook appointment do medical, police clearance , come for interview and pay the fees. So My parents got their interviews done in Mumbai Consulate on May 20 for their IR5 application. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. For us transit duration is less. 13. 10AA, Gita Building, Please have patience. U.S. embassies and consulates are working to resume routine visa services on a location-by-location basis as expeditiously . There is a telegram group which tracks current dq and interview date for ir5 visa (Mumbai consulate). All medical records of vaccinations, prior illnesses or treatments. No response. The U.S. Embassy and Consulate General in Thailand has resumed routine nonimmigrant and immigrant visa services. Similar situation for my father as well. A complete list of fees can be found viatravel.state.gov. Above information written by recollecting the memory only for reading purpose for your understanding of the process flow and not for any reference purpose. Interview was done in Telugu .Officer mentioned , passport/visa would get delivered in 3 days. For employment-based visa applications:Letter from your U.S. employer dated less than one month ago. My issue is not covered by GreenCard expiration, rather IR-5 visa expiration, but US Mumbai consulate does not respond to this specific queries. The bank draft must be issued in the name of U.S. Therefore, next round would be those who has DQ approval date between 2nd half of December 2020. SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160055 PD: July 2020. You must carry it with you; do not put it in your checked luggage. Tel No: +91 8860444888 Step 1: Register online and schedule a biometrics appointment. My parents just received their interview letter for September 27th , 2022 for their green cards ( IR5 application ). You can check the status of your visa application on ceac.state.gov. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. If the visa applicant has not established that he or she is eligible for a visa, the consular officer will refuse issuing a U.S non-immigrant visa. Last updated June 2022. h4 visa interview experience mumbai. My parents were DQ in 2022, but I am trying to get documents to carry for interview ready for them. Wife's Consulate Experience: Interview scheduled for 7:45 AM, went into consulate around 7:55 AM. immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. The U.S. Embassy in New Delhi and the U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai both process immigrant visa applications. They are in IR5 category. U.S. Consulate General Mumbai, India - BMB (state.gov), If this is your first visit, be sure to Please post your related questions in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. 3. The physician may need four to seven days to prepare the results of your medical examination. Chennai 600 006 I do not understand the question. Charg dAffaires, a.i. Has anyone else been in a similar situation ? Hyderabad Had interview in Dec. Had to submit some additional documents in Feb and finally got her visa stamped and mailed back passport on march 10th from Mumbai. Did they just submit at VAC or did they have to go the Mumbai for another interview. If you are interviewing for a Diversity Visa (DV), all the above instructions apply to you. Once USCIS has approved your petition and you have completed pre-processing with the National Visa Center (NVC), review the instructions provided by the NVC and the information available on this website for further guidance and instructions. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please email [email protected] may be a significant wait before the next available appointment, so please attempt to attend the date already assigned. All times are GMT-5. Alerts and Messages for U.S. visitors to India. Now that you are scheduled for an Immigrant or fiance visa interview, you must schedule a medical examination with one of the authorized physicians on the List of Approved Panel Physician Sites for India (list is below). Mumbai 400051 Tel No: 022-23613737 / 23613838 For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. When You Should Travel You must enter the United States before the expiration date on your visa, which is usually six months from the date of printing. My parents DQ date was April 2021 and they just got the interview date for June 2022. . The notice tell you where and when to go for your visa interview. If your child is adopted, you have full custody because of a divorce, or you share custody with another parent, you should bring a copy of all applicable adoption or custody papers from the authoritative court in your home country. Second, in reality you cannot actually pass or fail an interview. Can you elaborate? defcon, May 8, 2022 in US Embassy and Consulate Discussion, My parents who live in New Delhi, got their I-130 processed with a DQ date of Jan 4, 2022.Does anyone have an idea. Multiple separate attempts to contact the Embassy or Consulate will slow communication. It's easy! If you want to cancel or reschedule your appointment you will be able to do so right after you register online. My parents immigration visa got approved few minutes ago. Dubai International Airport is very long and busy. This week, Murthy Law Firm attorneys will answer questions regarding immigrant visa processing. Nvc, nvc interview schedule 2022, nvc processing time 2022, nvc processing time after i-130 approval 2020, nvc processing time after i-130 approval 2022, nvc processing time 2020, national visa center, national visa center case status check, national visa center processing, national visa center. not getting status update mean its denied? Max Med Centre Still no interview letter from Mumbai consulate. Indira Bridge The attorney will answer only those questions wh. Visa Interview letter/ Appointment confirmation letter/Case number letter/ Step letter which includes the name of all the clients who wish to perform the medical examination and the case number. We are also accepting 221(g) submissions in all visa categories. Find out the quality of the air we breathe! We assist non-Americans with visas to the U.S., both for short visits and for immigration. Tel No: 079-66701800 On 2/25/2021 at 4:54 PM, Attorney_22 said: On 2/25/2021 at 9:38 PM, Sridhar Vattikuti said: On 2/28/2021 at 11:14 AM, gopalakri said: 2023 Murthy Law Firm. You may wish to review ourDirectory of Visa Categoriesonusvisas.state.govto learn about the different types of immigrant visas, including the Diversity Visa Program. It looks similar to: 2012118 345 0001. Today's Posts; Forum; Immigration - USA; Immigrant Visa / Consular Processing; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. If your visa is approved, the consulate will keep your passport while we print the visa. If you do, you will lose your status as a Lawful Permanent Resident. 2. I guess if enough of us do this and I was also thinking we go through our local Senator's office to get the State Department to provide some clarity on this and hopefully some rational thought process than to make them all go to Mumbai again! Interview on Jan 5 22 but they just sent email on Dec 21. Your original birth certificate and a photocopy. Poc temps desprs van decidir unir els dos webs sota el nom de Xarxa Catal, el conjunt de pgines que oferirien de franc sries doblades i/o subtitulades en catal. If you plan to travel outside the U.S. before your green card arrives: Please consult USCISs and CBPs websites for rules about what documents you need to re-enter the country. Ambassador A. Elizabeth Jones, Deputy Chief of Mission Patricia A. Lacina, American Centers Startup Hub and Technology Incubator: Nexus, United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF), Secretary Blinkens Meeting with External Affairs Minister Jaishankar, U.S. Consul General Melinda Paveks Remarks at the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Event in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, The U.S. Time: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Monday to Saturday), (2) Apollo Clinic When your examination is completed, the doctor will either provide you with exam results in a sealed envelope or send them directly to the U.S. Consulate. Hi Do you have a list of the documents your parents carried for the interview? I was with the assumption that my path for GC was closed when the first I-140 was denied. Today's Posts; Forum; Immigration - USA; Immigrant Visa / Consular Processing; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. If you are the petitioners stepchild: The original marriage certificate of the petitioner and your biological parent and a photocopy along with divorce records for any previous marriages of either parent. 4th floor, Apollo Hospitals (Annex Building), Administrative processing takes additional time after the interview. Must maintain his or her principal residence in the U.S. Accra IR5 18 Addis Ababa CR1 28 Addis Ababa FX1 1 Addis Ababa IR1 23 Addis Ababa IR2 11 Addis Ababa IR5 1 . 2003-2021 VisaJourney. Please note: You need to register your original NVC/KCC appointment online before you can reschedule it. I am in US from 2016 on L1b Visa. Rele Clinic A Wing, 2nd floor, 8-2-293/HH/89 It would help some of us gauge the expected duration for an interview. What documents we need? My parents got DQ on Jan 4, 2022 IR5 and still no Interview letter, *** Removed related thread. Based upon my tables / calculations created and my two visits to the Mumbai Consulate to meet people early morning coming for IR5 category visas, on 13th & 15th December, I have found out that DQ April 2020 people were being interviewed in mid-December.So, it's another 4 months to August 2020. They are in IR5 category. The medical report must be less than six (6) months old when you enter the United States as an immigrant. After that date COVID started and he was not able to move forward with his IR5 case. First Floor, 26A, Ring Road Lajpat Nagar-4 The Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate General Mumbai has resumed scheduling of routine appointments of all visa categories. May 23rd, 2022: Below are the latest updates from the previous week, until today.. No change in the overall US consulates situation in India. Banjara Hills Road #12 Childrens Issues In the United States, children are required to have certain vaccinations before they can enroll in school. However, due to covid and previous US administration ban, the Mumbai consulate could not schedule it. They are no longer required to be maintained in the file. I am also having similar issues with my parents' Green Card processing. Thanks. Same here IR-5. Initial visa interviewappointmentsarescheduled by the National Visa Center with limited exceptions. When the US consulate in Mumbai reopened we made an appointment but it was cancelled as their category (IR5) was not being processed. Ms. xxxxx is advised to contact the Consulate after the Proclamation expires (December 31, 2020), for instructions on applying again for the visa. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation, the American people have invested $2 million over the past 20 years in the documentation, conservation, and restoration of 21 key historic sites and intangible heritage in India. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. Any x-rays will be given to you on a CD-ROM. Both Parents still waiting for Green Cards, may take 3-6 months. Parents got DQ on Jan 3, 2022 in IR5 category. Read the special 60th anniversary edition of SPAN here! Is it advisable to request for an extension given the current conditions? Physical Examination: Required for all applicants, regardless of age. Immigrant visa fee if not paid in the U.S. prior to the interview.
Erik Married At First Sight Zodiac Sign, Jack Armstrong Radio Wife, Articles M