That said, its just one selection from the very full spice rack employed at Iran native Reza Rahmanis second restaurantthe original Bar 25 is in Ayerwhich turns out polished Middle Eastern-inspired cuisine and similarly sophisticated cocktails. From Business: Starboard Galley is a full-service restaurant that provides a range of seafood options, including lobsters, clams, haddocks, salmon and various other seafood. We are truly grateful for your loyalty and patronage. What let me down was that the entre portion sizes arent quite right (I had the scallops and there were so few on the plate I left the restaurant hungry), and it was just plain weird to hear last call at 9:30PM on a Friday night. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. General Manager Thats not always a good thing, as a responsible therapist might remind one. more. because the rice was undercooked, the chicken smelled a little off, and I realized afterwards that there was no chorizo! We come here a lot and typically enjoy the food. Food was ok. Hi Molly, Our server was second to none! What are people saying about restaurants near Newburyport, MA? 17 State St., Newburyport, 978-358-8479, brineoyster.com. About A slice of Italy in historic Newburyport. Open for dining reservations are available Make a Reservation Feb 27, 2023 7:00 PM 2 people The Menu Sea Level Oyster Bar Newburyport offers an unmatched selection of New England's finest & freshest seafood. No surprise: Restaurateurs John and Laura Wolfe kicked off their career in La Jolla, California more than 25 years ago, and previously imported its vibe to their Cottage restaurant in Wellesley. The public is welcome . I'm sure the food is still amazing, but as for the bar- I am now on the lookout for a new summer, waterfront location.". The bar now closes at 11pm Michael's has changed, and is no longer the fun, waterfront party it used to be. Black Cow 718 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ "Great Meeting Place" "Very good restaurant" 2. What did people search for similar to restaurants on the water near Newburyport, MA? 1 Market Square, 38R Merrimac St.,Newburyport, MA 01950(978) 465-2211. Thank you - SB, The food, ambiance and our server Laura were outstanding! Segway Although the meals were delicious, we would not get the clam chowder again as it didnt have many clams. PLEASE CALL US AT (978)499-8811 TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION. The dance floor has been replaced by leather couches and live entertainment. Newburyport, MA 01950 978.462.8862 978.255.7449 Designed by. Our drink menu is sure to keep you intrigued long after you've thrown back your last oyster. 15. Thursday 11:30AM to 9PM. Tuscan Sea Grill. We will definitely be going back very soon. Hopefully during the summer when we can sit on the outdoor deck over looking the river, Most of the food was very good, but the meatballs tasted like dog food, seriously! Book a table on our fully enclosed four seasons deck with panoramic sweeping harbor views! Its also a good brunch spot, bearing Bloody Mary chicken wings, crab cakes with mango-habanero salsa, and five-dollar mimosas to wash it all down. The key (negative) issue was with the dish I ordered - Chicken Piccata. 38 Washington Street, Newburyport, 978-358-8776; 44 Inn St., Newburyport, theangrydonut.com. Sweet, floral saffron is sprinkled throughout the menu at Bar 25, which opened in Newburyport in May. Experience our Iconic Four Seasons Patio! Loretta 15 Pleasant St Newburyport, MA 01950-2608 (978) 463-0000 Loretta is an American restaurant and bar that offers regional American fare in a comfortable, inviting setting. Service was great! Showing results in neighboring cities. They dont hide their hours so I shouldnt have been surprised - but I really wanted to like this place yet left slightly disappointed. What are the best restaurants in Newburyport that deliver? Salisbury, MA 01952. General Manager Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We didn't use the drive-thru, but the girl at the counter insidemore. New England CLASSICS WITH A MODERN TWIST Poynt owners John & Laura Wolfe owned a landmark restaurant in La Jolla, California, for 25 years. At VASA, excitement of the first summer season is running high. The service was excellent and the food superb. Its the super-warm hospitality, though, besides the reliably excellent Indian and Nepalese cuisine, that has made the place a local mainstay for (many) years. It must have been an off night for them because I have had them there before - but I will skip them next time. Excellent food. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Park Lunch 228 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "Two of us ordered plates of tasty haddock loaded fish & chips with perfectly." Not at all what I would have ordered but he raved about it so..let's just say it was so good I couldn't stop to snap a pix of it! To learn more about our catering, click here for information or call 978.462.7785 Scroll down to see pictures of our Upstairs Lounge with its newly refreshed look and stunning harbor views. Lori Parolisi Housed inside an old church, Mission delivers praise-worthy American-steakhouse stuff with a bit of global flair. I'm a huge foodie and a great cook/baker, rarely does a restaurant earn five stars in my book. Youre delicious, after allscratch-made, squishy-brioche goodness that comes covered in strawberry glaze, strewn with toasted coconut, or studded with Fruity Pebbles. 5 Boston Way, Newburyport, 978-255-7347, metzys.com. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Award-winning Italian restaurant and market featured on Phantom Gourmet, Food Network, Dining Playbook & Charlie Moore. Welcome to Starboard Galley Restaurant! 1 Market Square Newburyport, MA 01950 (978) 462-8862 [email protected] Menu Connect Things to Do Check out Things to Do in Newburyport: Attractions, Entertainment, Family Activities, Historic Tours, Shopping, Restaurants and much more! Menu coming soon. Much to diners' delight, this year the options for enjoying a drink and a delicious bite outdoors have expanded greatly with VASA, Sea Level Oyster Bar's second location in Newburyport, and 1606 Restaurant in Gloucester, setting out tables in the sun. General Manager American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, fried pickles, Sea Level sauce, fries and coleslaw $18 WELLINGTON BURGER* French onions, mushrooms, boursin, Swiss cheese, arugula, side of demi-glace open faced on Texas toast served with fries & coleslaw $20 MAKE ANY SANDWICH PROTEIN STYLE Fried Seafood YOUR CHOICE OF COD, SHRIMP, OR SCALLOPS The food was amazing, the service was amazing and the view was even better. Tuscan Sea Grill & Bar is rated 4.4 stars by 445 OpenTable diners. We will continue to serve you using the highest, and now elevated, quality standards and safety protocols. We will be back soon! Oregano Pizzeria is located on Pleasant street in downtown Newburyport and known for their exceptional brick oven pizza, as well as popular Italian favorites such as: Chicken Saltimbocca, Scallop Risotto and Chicken Parmesan. I dined here for the first time on valentines day. The brunch was excellent. I wanted to thank you for such a Lovely Review. I will go back once more, if I have the same experience - I won't go back. Thurs: 11:30am 9:00pm My favorite place in Newbury Port! Although my Manhattan was delicious, the grilled octopus app was rubbery and barely grilled, my pallela entre was NOT worth $46 (I cannot believe they increased the price by $12 and decreased the seafood in it!!) Last night felt a little off. Explore menu, see photos and read 444 reviews: "Very overpriced and small portions. Seafood Restaurants Thai Restaurants Family Style Restaurants. Get caught up in a meal shared with friends and family. Our meals were cooked to perfection and we enjoyed every last bite! [email protected], Sun: 11:00am 9:00pm Their newer venture, the Poynt, builds on the Cali-New England mashup but takes it in an even more urbane direction, serving wood-fired pizzas, sushi, fish tacos, and classic Ritz-crusted cod with particularly sharp style. Best place for steamers and a beer OUTSIDE. Explore our lunch and dinner menus for seafood, beef and poultry to suit all tastes. 38 State St., Newburyport, 978-255-3322, bar-25.com. Open Everyday 11:30am Close Fri & Sat: 11:30am 10:00pm. I decided to give it another try bad idea. A lovely person! I'm full and still debating on vanilla Creme brle. Was headed to another restaurant (why mention the name) stumbled upon this gem.more, is Michael's which is far more reasonably priced, is STILL on the waterfront, and has a far moremore, Beautiful waterfront view, with both inside and outside seating. Experience the Iconic deck at Tuscan Sea Grill all year round! Best, Newburyport Life On The Water Starters cover classic shrimp cocktail and sweet chili-glazed Thai ribs; mains range from baked haddock to chicken parm to moqueca, a Brazilian seafood stew; and the grilled chops are served with either tempura broccolini or chimichurri and plantain tips. Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays 3PM to 9PM. Come join us at 1 Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950. Hours. Loretta is a people pleaser. My wife had the salmon, and I had the filet minot. Will definitely be going back! 978.462.8862 978.255.7449 Good looking burgers. Our waitress was excellent! Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat 140 High St., Newburyport, 978-465-8600, misterindiacuisine.com. We have suggestions. Tuscan Sea Grill and Bar in Newburyport is a newcomer to the waterfront. So Im a little more forgiving because its such a demanding day on restaurants. Open for dining reservations are available. We certainly hope to see you again Soon. This is a review for restaurants near Newburyport, MA: "Was headed to another restaurant (why mention the name) stumbled upon this gem. Best restaurants on the water near Newburyport, MA 01950, Steakhouses, American (Traditional), American (New). Once you try the chicken tikka masala, lamb vindaloo, chow chow noodles, or rajma tarkari, we think youll agree that yes, the curries and Himalayan herbs are spicy here. Whenever we have the opportunity to bring company with us, they enjoy it as much as we do., Party of four and we were not rushed at all!. Fri 11:30 am10:00 pm Special thanks to our server, Candy, and the manager. That makes it a perfect stop for inbound andoutbound riders: The former find delicious burritos, tacos, and ritas waiting as soon as they arrive, and the latter can snag great takeout for a train snack (it certainly beats a crushed bag of chips excavated from the bottom of your bag). It will be fun, what you expected, and exactly what you were looking for. Busy, happening, fun deck with incredible, Beautiful summer night at sea level in, Hotels near Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Old South Presbyterian Church, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Newburyport, Soup Restaurants for Families in Newburyport, Restaurants for Group Dining in Newburyport, Restaurants near Essex Street Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Garrison Inn Boutique Hotel, Restaurants near Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, Restaurants near Custom House Maritime Museum, Restaurants near Old South Presbyterian Church, Restaurants near Joppa Flats Education Center. Newburyport, MA 01950 Loretta 223 reviews Closed today American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "We tried the curry coconut mussels and were surprised by the unique sweet sauce." "GREAT Brussels Sprouts" 2. Check out some of our favorites in this list of the best restaurants in Newburyport you'll find. Never a disappointment! MonThu 11:30 am9:00 pm We were greeted in a very friendly manner when we arrived. He suggested the chicken and sausage gumbo. Seaglass Restaurant & Lounge. The crowd has become older and much quieter. The cool, contemporary spot turns out yummy snacks like Laotian-style beef jerky, bowls of pho, pork or vegan bnh m sandwiches, and even some twists on tacosone comes filled with fish sauce-dressed sprouts, mung bean salsa, and toasted coconutin tribute to a popular taqueria that Lins Little Kitchen replaced. Lauren Torlone Mahoney May 28, 2021 This waterfront restaurant features New England specialties like lobster pie, baked haddock, lobster rolls, chowder, plus, great chops and Michael's famous burger. Meet an artist Artist Steve Carr will be stopping by the Newburyport Art Association on Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m. And this summer you opened a second location in the heart of downtown Newburyport, serving scones, cinnamon buns, and (as a Sunday special) sticky buns, too? But when the Newburyport mainstay moved to a new, larger location by the waterfront a few years ago, it also expanded its seafood offerings: a 28-foot-tall sailboat mast in the center of the room has been repurposed as an oyster bar, and theres quite a selection of sushi, sashimi, and nigiri to go along with all the elevated expressions of New American gastropub cuisine. 15 Pleasant St., Newburyport, 978-463-0000, lorettarestaurant.com. Book now at Tuscan Sea Grill & Bar in Newburyport, MA. 1. Its right in front of the river too, so the view was great! Great location in the summer, but debating a return this winter. The restaurants beautiful waterfront location overlooks the Merrimack River with sweeping harbor views and boasts ample outdoor seating for warm weather al fresco dining and is enclosed for New Englands colder months. Located on the historic Newburyport waterfront, the Starboard Galley offers a casual dining experience for the entire family. Overlooking the Merrimack River, Michael's is known for the freshest seafood on the North Shore. 4 Ocean Front North. 31 Water St., Newburyport, 978-358-8501, poyntnewburyport.com. Her kitchen may be small, but chef Linda Theth brings big flavor to the Southeast Asian-inspired plates proffered at this exciting addition to downtown Newburyport, which opened last summer. Will definitely return in the near future. Perhaps the worst Chicken Piccata I ever had - and I've had it all over the world. / Photo by Metzys Cantina via Yelp. Our meals were the salmon and chicken piccata. Tuscan Sea Grill & Bar offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (978) 465-2211. It is, though, when youre talking about a place like thisa place to go as a foursome of friends for a nice-but-not-fussy Tuesday night out, and for filling up on shrimp scampi, lemon scallops, or filet mignon with a port-wine demi and mashed potatoes. Youll split the chocolate mousse. Don't miss the thoughtful selection of local beers. We found great results, but some are outside Newburyport. The view and the setting are perfect and add to a wonderful dining experience. Oregano also serves many delicious Lebanese dishes as well. Very overpriced and small portions. Food was just ok. Overly expensive drinks. Hope to see you again Soon, Upscale casual dining under the stars and our umbrellas with a chill ambience. Sea Level Oyster Bar Amazing food and creative drinks make this a favorite of many., My husband and I really enjoy the brunch at The Poynt. Right in Waterfront Park, this spot has two of the nicest outdoor patios in town - choose to sit in back for serene river views, or out front for unmatched people watching. Best, Newburyport, MA 01950 Get yours today! Whether youre visiting the North Shore for a weekend day trip or just looking for new dining-out ideas in the burbs, here are a handful of standouts covering everything from Lao and Mexican cuisines to swanky seafood spots and funky doughnut cafes. Abraham's Bagels 161 reviews Closed Now American, Cafe $ "Very Good Bagels and Friendly Service" "Best Bagels all over the World!" 2. Legal on the waterfront would be really nice, near the aquarium. We deliver Order Online 2. Add 12 Double Crunch Shrimp to your steak. Brunch at one of the waterfront restaurants (Intercontinental hotel or boston harbor or sel de la terre), Oh, and don't forget about the new waterfront. The 866 sq. I did not bother telling the server because its the kitchens fault, the same reason why I had a poor experience in the fall. / Photo by Danni B. via Yelp. Manager gave us a dessert to apologize for app and entrees not well spaced. What are the most popular restaurants in Newburyport? Your outside dining experience is just around the corner. Thank you so Much for your 5 Star Review. What are people saying about restaurants near Newburyport, MA? Michaels Harborside is Newburyports premier waterfront steak and seafood restaurant. Sun - 3:45 PM - 9:00 PM,Mon - Wed - 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM,Thu - 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM,Fri - 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM. Food was phenomenal and the service was amazing! Shawn did a great job as usual. Mon: 11:30am 9:00pm OPEN NOW. Wed: 11:30am 9:00pm Friday & Saturday 11:30AM to 10PM. Tuscan Sea Grill. 55 Water St. Newburyport, MA 01950. Most seafood restaurants should be safe. Newburyport, MA Restaurants Restaurants on the water Best restaurants on the water near Newburyport, MA 01950 Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Outdoor Seating Full Bar 1. It is a favorite of locals who dine out often, boaters staying at one of the many marinas, and tourists who come from all over New England, Canada and even farther away to get a true taste of New England. What are the best restaurants in Newburyport for cheap eats? The prized Persian spice is used to marinate the chicken, to enliven lentils mingling with golden raisins and mascarpone cream, and even finds its way into the house sangria, which mixes Merlot with Saffron Lemonade from Boston-based beverage maker Moti. Mission Oak Grill. (978) 462-5800. Server was great but for 215$ for 2 of us I expect the food to be great too. View the Drink Menu 24 Pleasant St., Newburyport, 978-255-7326, linslittlekitchen.com. Served 11:30am-4pm. Fish and veggies were undercooked. Overlooking the Merrimack River, Michaels is known for the freshest seafood on the North Shore. victors flock to Tuscan Sea Grill for iconic panoramic water views, festive cocktails and hearty coastal inspired Italian cuisines with a New England twist! This was our third time to the restaurant and we went because they were offering a January coupon. Unsurprisingly, perhaps, the beefy burgers are a big hit at Black Cow, especially one signature patty topped with bacon-onion jam, Cajun onion strings, and Alabama-style white BBQ sauce. We had a great time! Service was fantastic, and the food was as well! For guests who enjoy bar seating cozy up to our large bar while overlooking the deck & harbor views while enjoying one of our creative cocktails or a local craft beer. Enjoy our exclusive Sunday brunch buffet, plus superb ocean views all around you. Besides the most delicious lobster roll and the juiciest burger, Michaels features Sports and Trivia Nights, and family-friendly dining. We certainly hope to see you again Soon. Thank you so Much for your 5 Star Review. It was all pretty good a little pricey (I was expecting a little bit more for themore, American (New)SteakhousesAmerican (Traditional), Ususally in this situation I would not write a review or give a 5 but I am and here it goes, my husband, son and I came to have dinner we live in Ipswich,ma and were on a timemore, I miss the waterfront location. Skip to main content. The latest restaurant concept from Tuscan Brands, offers a coastal Italian inspired menu with locally sourced seafood & raw bar, our famous scratch made pasta, Neapolitan style pizzas, desserts, gelato & much more. Same for the linguine and clam dinner. Enjoy Newburyport's freshest seafood, Starboard Galley provides seafood fresh from the Atlantic as well as an extensive menu for landlubbers. Newburyport's Favorite Waterfront Restaurant Michael's Harborside is Newburyport's premier waterfront steak and seafood restaurant. Photograph courtesy of Tuscan Brands Where to Dine Waterside North of Boston Dine dockside this summer season at one of the many eateries with gorgeous water views on the North Shore. Black Cow 478 American (New) Bars Sushi Bars $$$ This cantina is a deserving destination all on its own, though, and also sets itself apart with a few Asian-inspired accents, such as a bnh m torta and cobb salad topped with Korean BBQ steak. General Manager 31 Water St., Newburyport, 978-358-8501, poyntnewburyport.com. (great view though) Of course the Barking Crab, The new brew pub has outside seating next to world trade, I'm with Emily on this one - a lot of my reviews for restaurants are from a single visits, just because I don't like to go to the same place twice. It is a favorite of locals who dine out often, boaters staying at one of the many marinas, and tourists who . We had the best server, Carolina! Just not what you would expect for the price, bland, falling apart, small, etc. Dessert was peanut butter ganache which was very good and made up for my not so good meal. We appreciated his honestly! Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable. Immerse yourself in our coastal dcor and enjoy our all season 116 -seat outdoor deck while enjoying coastal Italian cuisine. Service was good. What are the best restaurants in Newburyport that provide takeout? We are so Happy you enjoyed your experience. Street corn at Metzys Cantina. Why so angry, donut? Was very sweet. Our first time to the Tuscan Sea Grill and it wont be our last. Known for classic, comfortable American cuisine, Michael's Harborside is a favorite of Newburyport residents and tourists alike. I wanted to thank you for such a Lovely Review. This restaurant never disappoints. 5 Things To Do This Weekend. Dinner for two on the lovely heated deck on a snowy evening was delightful! The pizza was delicious! This is not the Michael's Harborside that I knew and loved as a summertime hangout. Mission Oak Grill 412 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "WOW!" "Decent Food" 4. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See: the 16-ounce, bone-in ribeye, perfect for pairing with BBQ fries dipped in a lime-horseradish sauce. Great atmosphere! At this time, we are taking inquiries for private events. 978.462.7785. Michael's Harborside 656 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "Nice dinner overlooking the harbor" "Nice views" 3. Newburyport's Favorite Waterfront Restaurant. These tables should be saved for walk ins not people who make reservations well in advanced. He was also honest about the sushi prep line being short handed and unpredictable that night. 55 Water Street, Newburyport, MA | Welcome to Starboard Galley Restaurant! Explore our lunch and dinner menus for seafood, beef and poultry to suit all tastes. An intimate atmosphere for your next gathering. STAY CONNECTED. We will definitely be back. As an experienced server he treats return customers very well. Lori Parolisi Contact Us. Black Cow is committed to the safety, health and well-being of our staff and guests today and always. more. The place looks swanky, modern, clean crispits got that breezy, Pacific Coast kind of thing going on. Thus place did! Landlubbers arent overlooked, though, and restaurateur Nancy Batista-Caswell (the force behind Oak + Rowan in Bostons Fort Point) offers plenty of top chops, too. Sea Level Oyster Bar Newburyport offers an unmatched selection of New Englands finest & freshest seafood. One of our favorite special restaurants. Map updates are paused. Try our lobster, clams, haddock, salmon, or our other seafood delicacies. These modern flavors perfectly blend casual date night and a night on the town. Table was near loud vent and would frequently turn on and blow air at eye level. 1 Market Square, 978-462-8862, sealevelnewburyport.com. The salmon was cooked to perfection. Although supply chain issues and staffing shortages may cause challenges from time to time, we are committed to providing you with a great experience.
James Taylor Made In Chelsea Parents Business, Articles N