Tom Riddle's heir. PROLOGUE On East One Hundred Fourth and First at the Upper East Side of Manhattan, a peculiar wizened man stood with a pocket watch in hand. Percy piensa que Harry es un nio mimado sin cerebro. And I guess you can call him normal. This fanfiction follows the adventures of Harry Potter, the famous boy wizard, as he travels to the world of Camp Half-Blood and meets the demigod, Percy Jackson. In this Universe Ananke pushes the wizarding world by 13 years changing births and events and manipulating all she can get her hands on in order for one Lillian Jennifer Potter nee Evans to meet Poseidon. Aletheia . On the other hand, Percy suggests, "Why not cause a little bit of trouble?". #potter Harry Potter nunca crey que algo as sucedera. Percy is a demigod and a wizard, protecting those he loves after losing so much in the second titan war. Draco has always had his eyes on the Girl Who Lived, but he have no idea how to act around pretty girls. These two heroes live in the same world, but with different takes on the power of magic. Do you need any help? " ?" Harry said as he got up and walked out the door. ******** Despite her fears, she refused to back down, and she was determined to stand her ground. . "Why?" The debate between these two writers will undoubtedly go on for some time. Marvel Will Harry Potter ever find a haven in the wizarding world? And if it's not too much trouble I'll have coffee please." No one ever comes to Hogwarts as a first year being 17! Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (22), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (32), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (16), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (2), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (2), Percy Jackson & The Olympians (Movies) (2), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (3), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, minor Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson - Relationship, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 1: The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson), Book 2: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson & Grover Underwood, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, The Obsidian Duo, book 1 (Abandoned and up for adoption), Percy jackson and Harry Potter - Relationship, yes I'm one of thoes people who like the idea, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Godparent. Ten years ago, the dark Lord was vanquished by two babies. #weasly. DISCLAIMER: I do not own PJO or HP, they b What if Sally Jackson had a half-brother? Perseus Jackson, or, Percy Jackson. Aside from moral issues, I had some issues with the series, but one of the most significant issues was how long each book was. With prophecies abound and a dark force on the horizon, theyll need all the help they can get to stop it from destroying everything they know. Sally Jackson hadn't heard from her cousins for a while. He is from my mothers side and so are you so I guess yes he is your cousin. A Journey Of Epic Proportions: Experience Percy Jackson The Musical Live! KSh0. With both wizards and demigods locked in a fierce battle, who will reign supreme? She said. With twists and turns at every turn, Silver Screen is sure to keep you in a trance from start to finish. Then I got a letter from Petunia saying that Lily and James are dead and that Harry was now staying with them. Follow Clarisse, Harry, and Annabeth on their return to camp, and see what Luke is up to. Thin After the second war Percy wants to know how his family is doing, his real family, the Potters. "Hermione!" Percy Jackson, on the other hand, is a demigod with potential due to her experience, whereas Harry Potter is a wizard with immense power who must learn it. Harry Potter, es curioso como en un mundo se le considera el salvador el chico que sobrevivi y termino con toda una era oscura. The two time savior of Olympus, the destroyer of Kronos, and many other heroic deeds. Percy Jackson Harry Potter | Percy Jackson | Adventure Fantasy Hogwarts Magic Demigods Camp Half Blood Witches And Wizards Golden Era Aisling McKeon is the Daughter of Apollo. He comes from a good, wealthy family. In addition to being the king of the gods, he possesses absolute authority. "This is the place!" The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. But he will pull every string and take every improbable path to make sure he succeeds. Percy Jacksons story and settings are very different from those of Harry Potter, but the majority of elements from other books in the series are closely related because they draw inspiration from folklore and mythology. Mrs. Weasley pulled a stick out of her pocket and waved it the direction of what I assumed was the kitchen. When James, Albus, and Lily travel back to the Marauders' Time, they will find out. But what happens is he meets a boy who can do Magic, Come join Harry and Percy on their adventure to find Peace and Love. Does this mean I do technically have a regular cousin? But for everyone who knows him, they also know that leaving him in the middle is the absolute worst idea ever. How to Find the Right Portrait Background. Which TV series are worth reading? Harry Potter + Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover Follow/FavA Collision of Worlds By:marylou Percy and Sally are in London and decide to visit Sally's cousin. With humor, adventure, and emotion, this book is sure to keep you captivated from beginning to end. Ron had a large table hovering in the air when we walked around the side of the house. until then read it with google translate like a gigachad. He learns about his true identity and discovers the power of friendship and loyalty. But apparently, she's also a demigod and a child of Poseidon? Harry Potter is the story of a young wizard navigating his way through the wizarding world, while Percy Jackson follows the adventures of a teenage demigod as he battles mythological monsters. "Join me to the dark side and we shall rule eternally." He is a muggle.". 12 Best Harry Potter Percy Jackson Crossover Fanfictions 1. After two years of going to Ilvermorny, per direction of Chiron, She is finally able to go to Hogwarts, under the condition that she keep the identity of her father a secret. ), didn't get the memo. This is my son Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth. AU. "How familiar are you with magic?" Con su herencia draconiana recin despertada y tantos mundos juntos tendr un montn de dolores de cabeza Al igual que amor y parejas destinadas. He met Harry Potter, the most wonderful person in the entire univ Percy Jackson to the rescue again, but this time, it's not as easy. He sent the table flying across the lawn towards the garden. What if he was a wizard? Annabeth heard me and gave me a sympathetic look. "To answer your question, magic holds the house up." Then, on their kid's 11th birthday, their house receives a letter from hogwarts. But what if they met? Story: Percy Jackson is no ordinary kid. In no way is it surprising that he is the most powerful god of the Big Three. Their suspicions become stronger a Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, two of our most favored heroes, meet in this epic adventure. Fans can create their own adventures and explore the magical universe of these two characters as they embark on their own journeys. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. See last chapter for details.). Fans of both franchises will be sure to enjoy this action-packed adventure! Throughout the series, Percy is forced to make difficult decisions and face his fears in order to protect his friends and the world. I heard three pairs of feet on the stairs and two red headed teens, one a boy, one a girl, walked into the room followed by a black haired boy with glasses. Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are both stories about coming of age, adventure, and magic, despite the fact that their settings are vastly different. Harry inconspicuously grabbed Ginny's hand. 1 "So your my aunt? Chronicles of Raven Necros and Harry Potter 9. Work Search: I might own a couple Percy Jackson comes to Hogwarts after given a Quest, that Albus Dumbledore and Chiron have agreed on. Percy Jackson was hiding. I noticed we both had the same jet black hair. The concept of the two characters being related adds an interesting dynamic to their story arcs and allows fans to explore the similarities and differences between the two characters. Luke Castellan never died, but his daughter, Rosie, is still alive. A Harry Potter Percy Jackson crossover universe in which Nico di Angelo attends Hogwarts. When Harry discovered that Sirius Black was What if Sally Jackson had a half-brother? Percys fighting experience would likely prove to be decisive in his victory over Thalia in the end. The twins had to depend o Percy has been through a lot, being kidnapped, having his memory wiped, several battles, two wars. "Hi Harry. Unable to speak or sing or even hold a proper conversation with anyone other than Harry who learned sign language to communicate with his brother. Now he's living at Camp Half-Blood. Story: This is the brilliant companion story to Harry Potter and the Lightning Thief. Whether its a light-hearted bit of fun or an epic tale that follows these two heros lives, theres something here for everyone interested in reading about how these worlds come together. Percy, on the other hand, is a hero in his own right for demonstrating his bravery and selflessness time and time again. Would they be allies, rivals, or something else entirely? Despite nobody knowing he was preparing them for an ultra war, which will unite the DemiGods and Wizard/Witches. Grieving and left as the last Greek hero in New York, Percy is confronted by two goddesses who desperately need his help. Perseus Jackson was a weird person, Harry Potter Percy was betrayed and disowned by the Gods and demigods. Protect Harry Potter. ), tldr: percy jackson is a baddass and has 2 kids, dumbledore finds him and sends him to school (kinda), DISCLAIMERhate that bitch jk rowling, i don't suuport anything she says absolute fucking cunt - she doesn't profit off of this in any way. percy jackson and harry potter are cousins fanfictionkroatische konsulat stuttgart. She gives in to the seemingly innocent curiosity and she sees. Patron of assassins and spies, the Deceiver, Queen of Magical Beasts, Fire Bringer and Healer of Broken Souls. ( PJO/HP ) 432 pages Completed August 14, 2020 11QueenSupreme11 Percy Jackson The Heroes of Olympus Harry Potter | George Weasley Ethan Nakamura Annabeth Chase . Is this cousin as normal as Percy thinks he is? The gang moves into Grimmauld Place since it's one of the safest houses in the UK for now. I said. Story: Harry Potter Percy Jackson fanfiction is an enthralling read that fuses the two beloved worlds into a single, magical story. Is this cousin as normal as Percy thinks he is? Half-blood or Half-breed, it doesnt matter. Slytherin will be a good fit for him because he is a driven individual with a sense of ambition and quick thinking. Will Percy ever find his true self again? A tale in which the 'big bad hybrid' go redemancy Please consider turning it on! Not only does Percy have the ability to control water, but he is also more skilled in combat. It has been a week since Harry had his adventure in the Hedge and the following talks with Dumbledore and Zo, they had gone up to Dumbledore's office to meet with Madam Maxime as Ron and Hermione were asked by the Headmaster to take Gabriella to the Hospital wing . Once Ron got the table sorted, she covered it in a table cloth she had pulled from nowhere. What if the golden trio never came to light, but a new, better, Obsidian duo did? Annabeth questioned. Why did they need to knock him out? Meanwhile, their friendship grows stronger as they share their adventures and learn more about each other. Another swap has occured. But what would happen if the two ever did meet? We are going to have a look at the crossovers between the 2 worlds owned by J.K Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series and Rick Riordan the author of the Percy Jackson series. As instructed by Hecate, can Percy ensure the fate of Harry Potter works as it was intended to, or will Percy's new friends and relationships cause mayhem in the wizarding world? He is a teacher for a new subject, Muggle Fighting. Sisters Creek 7325, Tasmania, Australia. Percy travels across the seas, and into the shadows in a personal quest to help his uncle survive his role as double agent. The boy must not fall into the "I am your grandfather." Changes the course of this Universes Fate so utterly that she can no longer see its course. Too bad the wizards, which are real apparently (!? Harry and Percy enter their third year together, and although Percy has been introduced to the world of gods, he has yet to meet the wizarding world. watches about Amara Potter Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. "Wow gramps, you couldn't do any better?" Continue with Recommended Cookies. The Hogwarts Quest (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter Crossover) is a story about the eight demigods (Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, and Nico) as they make their way to the wizarding world as an undercover team. Percy Jackson has a normal cousin. Both authors are excellent writers because they have a unique and engaging style that draws readers in. Despite having a huge secret, Hazel was a loyal friend to Nico and the others, and she tried her best to be open about it. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Otherwise known as Top Harry Drabbles 2.0. Does all she can for the existence of Hadrian Perseus Potter. Dumbledore and Harry join forces to extract him. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are the children of Olympian gods and must learn to navigate their way through life. One landed in front of my mom and the other in front of Mrs. Weasley. (After BoO and during Order of the Phoen Percy Jackson has a new mission to accomplish. En un momento de tensin familiar, los Potter se ponen a recordar como fue la vida de Harry Potter siendo un pap soltero, desde su partida de Londres, hasta el momento donde conoci a Percy Jackson, el gran amor de su vida. Dumbledore, Snape, Li Percy is well known in camp half- blood but he may have lied about his past. They don't even remember him. When the two heroes are thrown into a strange new world, they must join forces to defeat a common enemy and save the day. Harry, after the events of the Chamber if Secrets, awakens his mothers less human blood. Harry is a nine-year-old son of a Primordial and his extra appendages are a clear indication of his 'higher' status amongst his family. Rowling was able to tap into these resources to create a fantastic world, and Riordan did the same with Percy Jackson.
Written Warning Traffic Violation, Aghamore Parish Newsletter, 2021 Walker Cup Merchandise, Articles P