Combine all of these elements, and it becomes clear why kicking the habit can feel so insurmountable. 4. Prayer can help you recognize how your addiction affects other people, which makes it easier to focus on quitting for the right reasons and not just because youre struggling with nicotine withdrawal symptoms or cravings that seem impossible to resist. Here are five smoking cessation tools you can use in combination with prayer: This is probably the most widely-used smoking cessation tool you can find. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! When youre addicted, you may find it difficult not to smoke in social situations where youd normally light up with your friends or coworkers. If he feels like giving up, show him a reason to keep going. Prev: How Much Does Hypnosis to Quit Smoking Cost? Would you help my husbands parenting to reflect You? Lord, the type of separation that happened between Abraham and Lot, I pray that type of separation happens between him and all his bad friends in the name of Jesus. I pray he'll also open himself up to me, and I realize I am here to help him too. May his leadership skills be empowered by your wisdom. But, Lord, sometimes I wonder if he thinks the same things about me. Father, whatever was infused into my husband that makes him return to smoking habit after quitting, let that infusion be scattered, in the name of Jesus. Help us all to remember that all of our good gifts come from you, Heavenly Father. Dear Heavenly Father, we are struggling in our marriage. I Started Smoking for My Husband Years Ago: How Do I Quit This Addiction? Lord I ask for your grace to stop smoking ease help me Lord in Jesus name, Lord please take away from me permanently, the urge to smoke, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Lord I ask that you help me stand strong by your grace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Father please deliver me from every spirit behind smoking in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I decree total separation from every bad association I have joined in time past in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Lord please help me to remain in your fear all day long, that I may continuously do your will in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I frustrate every plan of the enemy to make me useless in life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. (excerpt provided from 3 Hopeful Prayers for Marriage Restoration by Rebecca Barlow Jordan), Lord, I admit that some days I wish You would just fix my marriage and would start with my husband. Father, whatever has been used to put my husband in bondage of smoking, let it be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 40 Prayers To Stop Smoking. Father, destroy every spirit of anger, anxiety, fear, negative reports and undue pressure that triggers my husband to smoke, in the name of Jesus. Help spread the word. Protect us from becoming another divorce statistic. And with that responsibility comes obstacles and stress. Working out also helps you release those pent-up emotions you have been holding inside for so long, which can also contribute to your cravings. 2. Philippians 4:13 NIV. It helps you feel more capable of avoiding your addiction every day instead of giving into it just one time. In some circles, you may be pressured to keep smoking by peers or family members. Lord, please smooth the scars of past hurts and brokenness. This is actually quite common in many marriages today. I am requesting prayers for my daughter Rebecca she is 18 years old and she is a smoker, and I talk to her that Its not good for her mental health, or physical body, and her response was her friends smokes, and they get straight A in college, but I said to her but you are not getting straight A in College and you are failing school, and her response is not every body needs to make it with a college degree. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. You could also take your prayer encouragement another step by giving your husband one of these beautiful Youve been prayed for cards. This article originally appeared on DaySpring.com. I pray that your son will have such an encounter in the name of Jesus. . For further information or counseling, you can contact me at [email protected] or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. May the love we have for each other be an example to the world of how You love them and gave Your life for them. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. Cathy started smoking cigarettes years ago for her smoker husband named Paul. Most smokers dont realize that quitting smoking is a mental and physical process. The devil uses something like that to change a man towards their family. When your husband is trying to quit smoking and drinking, here are 10 ways you can support him: 1. For instance, some people smoke to help them be more comfortable in social situations. I pray that you will help his mortal body resist the urge to smoke in the name of Jesus. Despite the health institution warning that smokers are expected to die young, it is still a thing of amazement to me that many young men are still caught in the book of smoking. Having a predisposition to addiction means youre even more likely to develop a chemical dependence on nicotine. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. We need You. A Christian's Quit Smoking Prayer. But I believe when help comes for him, he will be able to overcome the temptation. We know it is Your will to pray and believe for the healing of our marriage, and we are willing to work on it together. And I pray as an oracle of the most high God, as you begin to study this prayer guide, may God answer all your prayers in the name of Jesus. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV. Similar thoughts will likely come up during your prayers if you have close friends and family members you love who you dont want to harm by smoking. pray for my Our Lady to Marco Ferrari on February 26, 2023: My dear and beloved little children, when my Son Jesus comes again to earth, He will seek faith and love in your hearts. Please break the chains of addiction and set him free. I just want to thank You for giving him to me and me to him. Father, deliver my husband from the spirit of smoking that wants to enslave him, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I know that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and do not want this habit to be a master over my body and my will, but rather I want You alone to have first place in my life and within my body. What then? Remember, children, you will be judged on love yes, children, on love. I pray for a divine separation between him and all the peers that the devil has positioned his way. God is about to do something great through this prayer guide, God wants to deliver your husband from the demon of smoking. You stop thinking about everything else going on in your life when you pray, which can be especially helpful when youre trying to break an addiction. You are so faithful to answer when we call, and right now I just place my marriage at Your feet. Father, every spirit of smoking transmitted into my husband to smoke without ceasing, I send the holy ghost fire upon them, in the name of Jesus. Every power that has continued to make you cry over that son of yours, I destroy such powers by the blood of the lamb. I stand the gap for my husband and pledge my devotion to you and promise that I will fulfill all that you command of me.In Jesus name. "Father, I praise You for my husband, Your unique creation. Youve promised healing to those who submit to You. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to ye obey; whether sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness Romans 6:16. Keep praying for your husband to welcome Jesus into his heart. 2. Hail Mary . Help us not to hold onto bitterness, keep records of wrong, or allow the enemy any foothold in our relationship. Please have mercy on him and inspire him to quit smoking for the sake of his family and his health. Hail Mary . Proverbs 22:29 NIV. He needs You, Lord. God, no matter what my prayer life was like when my husband and I first fell in love, help me see the purpose and the power in praying now. And if you are not yet married, be sure to pray for your future husband! Will you renew his spirit with your own? Your deliverance starts from the moment you decided to stop smoking, and even if you have tried to stop severally yet the situation persists, its only a proof that by yourself you cannot achieve your goal, remember scripture says: By strength shall no man prevail. This post may contain affiliate links, please see our full disclosure for more information. You also might feel an intense craving for nicotine when you see other people lighting up around you or smell that iconic cigarette odor wafting in the air. His son was already 15 years Download now and start your quit smoking hypnosis program today. Oh Lord I thank you for your great love and kindness, blessed be your name in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. . God, I pray You would give him strength to walk the opportunities you provide. Our powerful program and highly effective hypnosis app will take you by the hand and lead you to a happy, healthy, smoke-free life. When I let You be the glue, were stronger together than we ever were apart. Father Lord, I pray for that you will create enmity between my husband and smoking, I decree that separation comes between them today in the name of Jesus. I praise You for the blessings Youve provided and I pray that You would help him, help us, to always honor You first., Keep your life free from the love of money. Mindfulness meditation can help you overcome them without thinking about lighting up again. Father, deliver my husband and turn his eye from every form and urge of smoking and quicken his heart in your way, in the name of Jesus. You're awesome for doing it! Bring him home to me every time he leaves. I decree by the authority of heaven that as you begin to use this prayer guide, God will deliver your husband from smoking in the name of Jesus. ), 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges, 7 Things I Would Do Differently if I Were Raising My Children Again. I got rid of all my cigarettes and my lighters when I stopped last week. Amen. Help him to remember that his strength and grace comes from you. shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? Father, every indignation of smoking working overtime in my husbands life, let it come to an end by fire, in the name of Jesus. Cigarette addiction is a complex disease. Prayer helps you keep a healthy routine and stay on track. Prayer for Healing: Dear God, my husband is struggling with addiction and I pray for his healing. Smoking is perpetrated in a persons life by unclean spirits, they cause one to feel the hunger and taste for it and goes to any length to get it. Lord God, we can no longer remain stagnant in our marriage. 6 6) Prayer to Tear Down the Affair with The Other Woman. Lord, rekindle Your Fire in my husband's heart, because I'm certain that when he burns with love for You, his love for me will also be . Dear God, Please give my husband strength today. Healthy Habits (e.g. I renounce and ask forgiveness for burning . Prayer for Husband to Stop Smoking Images "Dear God, the savior of my family, I am asking you to help me get my life on track again. You would help me to give up smoking. Just like the scripture says that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. You have connected our two spirits in oneness and cemented them with the bond of Your Holy Spirit. After just the second dose of nicotine, neuroscientists discovered that the number of nicotine receptors in the brain skyrockets. Smoking is a terrible habit and really harmful to the human health especially when it becomes an addiction, it may be quite hard to stop thereby doing more danger to the human organs, especially the lungs, liver, blood vessels and kidney. When your husband is struggling to love you as hes called to do, pray for him. I prophesy that your husband and smoking are separated in the name of Jesus. Pray that he is presented with opportunities for growth and prosperity. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Father, I ask that you give me the words and the scripture my husband needs to recover from his addiction. No, God created everyone special and for a purpose. These apps can help you change your mental state by tapping into your subconscious mind and reprogramming it with positive messages about quitting without pain or suffering. 5 5) Prayer to End My Husband's Affair. Please give my husband wisdom as he seeks to honor You with finances. Prayer for quit smoking. Copyright 2021 Quit All Right Reserved. In Jesus' name, Amen. Discussing about; Prayer for my son to stop smoking, Prayer to stop smoking and drinking. I am uplifted, my joy is restored, my soul is transformed and I begin to walk in the light of the gospel of Christ, in Jesus mighty name. 5. Prayer reminds you to honor your body. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Then you will be able to test and approve what Gods will ishis good, pleasing and perfect will. Take care of him. release. Bless Him every day and remind him hes never alone. Never stop. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. . Father, endow my husband with grace and power to use the money for smoking to buy a bible and empower him to start reading it, in the name of Jesus. I come before you this day because I know that there is nothing you can not repair, I pray that by your mercies, you will repair my son in the name of Jesus. Please open his heart to understand that he is created in Your image and that anything that comes from You is good. 4 4) Strong Prayer for the Other Woman to Leave. (Psalm 90:17), Father, help us to live together in perfect unity by loving, honoring and respecting one another and serving each other for Your glory, honor and praise! Do you see someone skilled in their work? Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, Powerful Prayers For My Son To Stop Smoking, Importance of Praying With Water And Forty Prayer Points That Can Be Prayed With Water. Even the best marriages encounter challenges that strain the relationship at one point or another. Therapy can help you understand those changes better so you know how to manage your stress levels without relying on cigarettes as your crutch. 2. A husband is one of lifes greatest blessings. Ask God to give him the strength and willpower to overcome his addiction. Or maybe your husbands faith is slipping because of something that has happened. Yes, it can, especially when you combine it with other smoke cessation tools, like counseling, NRTs, and a hypnosis app. Show Him the way to You. Even if you avoid smoking for a little while, you might find yourself drawn back in before you know it because of this genetic element. Our Father, we need Your help to weather the storms of life. Spirit of death I rebuke you and bind and break your power in the name of Jesus Christ. My husband daily smoking and drinking habits starts at 4:30am.Everyday is hell of a pain for me. Learn how your comment data is processed. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. I Let My Son Smoke Cigarettes: Is It Too Late to Help Him Quit? A man that smokes can not be a good father to his children and cannot be a good husband to his son. Loving Father - I come to You to pray that . Father, make your grace sufficient for my husband, that your power rests upon him and cause him to defile the spirit of smoking and stop it, in the name of Jesus. We complement each other. This is one reason you cant just will or purely pray your way to quit. Our relationship feels broken like an old fashioned phonograph needle stuck on the same groove. When life throws a hard punch, we rely on God to help carry us through, but we also rely on the strength of our husband. Thats why you should never rely on just one tool, but embrace the power of multiple tools working together for your success. Pray for your husband's heart, soul and mind. Prayer For Sufficient Grace To Stop Smoking . I pray that today, God will deliver your son from smoking. 2 2) Powerful Prayer Against the Other Woman. I can seek comfort in you. Let him feel You by his side. I escape from every snare of the Fowler, and I arise to be who God has called me to be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This is especially true for younger smokers who are under the influence of their friends and families while theyre still developing habits that can last a lifetime. Please help -Dear Lord Jehovah, I claim to receive freedom . Youve promised to fill his soul with what he needs and I ask You to do just that., For he has satisfied the thirsty and filled the hungry with good things. Lord, my husband is a good man and you know his worth, but he doesnt. You will find yourself finally able to live the smoke-free life you deserve. exercise, good diet, etc.). Hebrews 13:5 CSB, Father, please give my husband a pure heart for You. Such a man would not even understand when God speaks, he would even see God. Open his heart to feel Your meaning. LeeAnn created this site to provide a platform for prayer warrior writers across the world to share prayers and tips for improving your prayer life. Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, my Saviour and I thank You that He died to pay the price for my sins and to set me free from the power of sin and death. Once you get in the habit of praying over your husband, your prayers will adapt as his needs change. Pray for him just because. Amen. in my heart I feel that I am not being, and although I know that there is no sin in smoking , nevertheless My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. Worldly standards have become his priority. my heart desires to quit this habit,-. As you begin to use this prayer guide which has been titled powerful prayers for my son to stop smoking, I pray that help shall locate your son and he shall be delivered by the saving right hand of God in the name of Jesus. We can pray for God to intervene. Im losing my husband to [name it anger, lack of trust, alcohol/drugs, his job, another woman, a hobby, etc]. 6. The loss of a job can be devastating. I ask all this in Your holy name. Prayer helps to connect you with a higher power, such as the Holy Spirit. With much gratitude and thanksgiving. I prayed to be able to quit smoking and thanks be to God, my prayer was answered. Without nicotine, they may not know how to navigate their challenges by themselves. Pray for your husband to have a heart for Jesus. But today, God has promised to deliver everyone who has been addicted to smoking, the hands of God will come upon you and it will change everything about you. Help us to be of one spirit and of one mind and value each other above ourselves, looking out for each others interests (Philippians 2:2-4). It can also lead to untimely death of the smoker. Thank you for putting my husband in my life. While that sounds really mature and wonderful, the choice was a selfish endeavor, though I thought I was being helpful. Father, I nullify and destroy every stronghold of smoking from my husbands family background speaking into his life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Father I thank you for your great grace and love towards me despite my evil habits, glory to you in Jesus name. One of the most terrible attacks on the male child by the devil is exposure to the use of drugs. Without it, it can be challenging to stay on course, especially during those early days of quitting. Welcome brothers/ sisters, My husband name is jeyasurya. Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the precious gift of my husband. In addition, nicotine is an incredibly tough chemical to beat. Father Lord, you said in your word that children are the heritage of God, Lord I pray that you will rescue my son from the demon of smoking in the name of Jesus. Help me bring my husband before You daily. It is the doing or undoing of a parent if their children should become something negative to God and society. Father, endow my husband with grace and power to overcome the spirit of smoking as his body is Your temple, in Jesus name. Smokers have been shown to suffer from withdrawal symptoms for several years after quitting, which makes it very difficult for them to stay away from cigarettes long-term without outside support. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. You can also use prayer to keep you from interrupting your day with a cigarette, which is especially helpful if youre trying to quit during the work week or on the weekends. How then can a man whose spiritual consciousness has been disrupted by the smoke of cigarettes or marijuana be able to do the Will of God? Lord, take the craving away. Bless me with your divine strength. Father I ask for your mercy, I know I have sinned and fallen short of your glory, please show me your mercy, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. In many faiths and religions, your prayers are supposed to be for the betterment of yourself as well as others. You might also think about how you dont want to become the reason someone else stops trying to quit, which you can do through prayer and meditation. It makes one unclean and gradually renders one a nonentity. Read further. He has tried several times but all to no avail. 7 7) Powerful Prayer for My Husband to Stop . Lord Jesus, I come before you today concerning my son, Im rapidly losing him to the devil. Father, crucify my affection of the flesh(smoking) on my husband on the cross and enable him to walk in the spirit, in the name of Jesus. Through prayer and other proven methods for smoking cessation, you can break the cycle for good. Be supportive. Give him the perseverance and strength to work hard, overcome challenges, and to prioritize faith and family over financial gain. In the name and through the blood of Jesus Christ, we resist our enemy who wants us to end this marriage. You have entered an incorrect email address! With You, it is possible. Yet we cant move forward, and we refuse to go backward. Protect him from temptation and fill him up . Maybe you know someone who longs to strengthen her marriage and build up her husband, these prayers would be the perfect tool to do so! I ask for your mercy on him in the name of my savior, Jesus Christ. Every household enemy that has sworn that my life will be meaningless, I decree that they have failed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. God, I want to be a wife who acknowledges that her husband deserves her prayers. You can also use prayer to remind you of the good habits you want to form during your recovery instead of focusing on what youre struggling with or how much you miss smoking. Father, enable us to forgive each other as You have forgiven us. I pray for a total deliverance today, may that son have an unforgettable encounter with Jehovah today, an encounter that he would not recover from in a flash, such an encounter that is capable of changing an entire being, I pray for the type of encounter that Saul had with God on his way to Damascus which changed his name and life for good.
How Did Charlie Barnett Die, Stationary Solver Comsol, Incident In Ifield Crawley, Disadvantages Of Holistic Model Of Health, Articles P