He is also the founder of Breakthrough Prayers Foundation www.breakthroughprayers.org), an online portal leading people all over the world to encounter God and change their lives through prayer. Thank you my Father for taking my right hand to subdue nations and to loose the armor of kings. I receive an anointing to deal with all gates prevailing against me. I am sure that these books will bless you. That is why when you anoint a place that has troubled you and command the trouble to stop, the sensitivity in that place is supposed to open up to your prayer. 14. As you pray the power of God that breaks the wall of Jericho is breaking evil wall and gate in your life in Jesus name. Let all evil associations summoned for my sake be scattered in the name of Jesus. I shall locate and open the gates of prosperity in this land in Jesus name.. Dear Lord Jesus, I declare that I will stand strong in times of battle never forgetting the tools You've provided. This book will empower you to have faith and walk in Gods protection and healing. Prayer For 6PM - 9PM Father In The Name of Jesus, We thank you for bringing us safely to the first watch of the night. Let all the citadels of evil summoning of the spirit receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. Father, arise and destroy every evil gate preventing me from possessing my. 35. The land is still ours because we have sought the Lord our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered 2 Chronicles 14:7. I command every tongue issuing destruction against me to be condemned in the name of Jesus. Your home will experience a great spiritual transformation, and your marriage will be restored. Let every spirit attacking me in the form of animals receive the fire of God. 48. The Bible speaks about the keys to heaven and the keys of earth. FOUR WATCHES OF THE NIGHT. This is why people, even believers, have dreams of masquerades, bulls, snakes etc. Nothing has brought the world together and raised its fears as much as this deadly outbreak. In these books, I bring different insights and testimonies from my walk with God showing you how to take authority against sickness and diseases and live a healthy life. In the month of January, we did our usual 21 days fasting and prayers. 20. Israel was victorious. I release battering rams against the gates of hell ( Ezekiel 21:22 ). 3RD WATCH: 12am - 3am (Much spiritual activity) Luke 12:38. Daniel C. Okpara is the author of numerous best-selling books, including, What Do You Have in Your House?, Parable of the Serpent, Pillars of Excellence in Life and Business, Take it By Force, Prayer Wave, and Many others. Spiritual gates are places of power and control. Thanks so very much for these Holy Spirit inspired prayer points that you have shared.I have been extremely blessed by them. I release battering rams against the gates of hell (Ezekiel 21:22). Psalm 107 vs. 16 - Gates are to be broken. This year () money shall serve my family and me. Anywhere demons were imparted into our stomachs by touch . Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.". 3. Mountains of problems around my destiny, be subdued in Jesus name. Let all the troublers of my Israel be disbanded and confused in the name of Jesus. 5. (Praying Through the Gates of Time, Abu Bako). God bless you too, Josephine.Glad you find the prayer points helpful. 39. Time to make your case in prayer This is the period to pray for God's provision to be released (Luke 11:5-13; Acts 16:3). There are also gates we have access to as well: Sincerely, Carolyn Roettgers. Lord, reschedule my enemies to useless and harmless assignments. 15. Anoint us afresh with your Spirit Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thats exactly what this site is intended to accomplish. 16:3-4, Samson escaped from Gaza at midnight by pulling up the gates of the city and carrying them out with him. Oh Lord, fill me with resurrection power, the power that raised Jesus from the dead, in Jesus name. Ask the Lord to help you sense Him holding your hand. The . I will expand in business, career, ministry, and influence. Lord, open my eyes, internal and external and cause me to see clearly! That is why you will sometimes see witches and wizards singing and walking barefoot all over the street in the early hours of the morning. Prayer To Disgrace Evil Gates Contributed by Daniel Olukoya on Mar 1, 2006 (message contributor) based on 106 ratings (rate this sermon) . This year (), all the broken places of my life is going to be rebuilt. And I shall be divinely recommended for promotion, celebration and all kinds of good things, in Jesus name. Worship of Him who is seated on the throne can open doors. 18:18, Amos 7:4). How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God& Following His Direction for Your Life. Ten simple actions of faith that will provoke financial breakthrough for anyone in 30 days or less. Pray this prayer at your physical gate or entrance and anoint the place with oil as in Genesis 28:12. Thank You for waking me up this morning (Psalm 3:5). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_17',111,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-111{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:600px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}4. Your details are safe and will not be shared with 3rd parties. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV) 2. Father, fill me with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ, so I may know the hope you have called me to and also your inheritance in me in Christ, in Jesus name. 2. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.(Philippians 2:5-11). Many have not gain knowledge and understanding of the reality of evil Gates, evil Altars, and evil Covenants made against your life; probably . Pray with this book for seven days and command the doors of money, favor, wisdom, ideas, and unlimited breakthrough to open. The greater the sacrifice on the altar, the more power is drawn from the realm of darkness. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts, 3. Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Because I am made in Gods image and likeness. Let all terminal, genetic, and ancestral sicknesses be healed in the name of Jesus. There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life this month. Thats how to turn your prayer points into visible answers. 4. Dominion 365: Everyday Prayers and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough. 40 PRAYER POINTS: 1. But we have the mind of Christ.(1 Corinthians 2:16). 3.Consciously or unconsciously, willingly or unwillingly. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. possessions in the name of Jesus. Do you need a breakthrough asap? Godly altars would attract Gods power and control to a place. Let every dirty hands be removed from the affairs of my life in the name of Jesus. You can move from debt to abundance supernaturally in the next thirty days or less. I refuse to be tossed around by any evil remote control device fashioned to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus. "Praise the Lord! I receive an anointing to deal with all gates prevailing against me. I shall walk this month in victory and liberty of the spirit. (Based on Isa. Since gates are not only physical: you might not always need to enter a gate literally or physically. I remove my name from the book of untimely death in the name of Jesus. Each time you see people building a shrine or an altar they are building a doorway for Satan. If you desire to draw close to God daily, grow in prayers, and live a victorious life, then this book is for you. 1. I demand that every evil spirit or wicked person shall be disarmed at this gate, in Jesus name. We must have plenty of praise. 27. June 16, 2010. Command the Day, the Week, the Month, and the Year! Strongholds, arguments and high things are pulled down to destruction through prayer, the Word and the other spiritual weapons we've been given (see Ephesians 6). Oh Lord, as I begin to exercise spiritual authority, I pray that you will protect me from every counter attack from hell. 2. O Lord, make my life invisible to demonic observers. Let the blood of Jesus clean off all unprofitable marks in any department of my life. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Father, I also pray that you strengthen and fortify me with strength in my inner man, so I will be able to stay strong manifesting your power and glory always, in Jesus name. This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven (spiritual portal)!' I will fill the earth with my testimonies. But I have learned to possess my possessions regardless of what anyone feels. 7. The angels of God were freely ascending and descending in that place. 31 Days in the Parables: A Daily Instructions and Prayers from the Parables of Christ to Develop Deeper Spiritual Awareness, and Command Supernatural Help, 19. 2. Ephesians 6:10-18 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. In the week that we had this program on my Facebook daily broadcast, the power of God was released in the lives of hundreds of members and listeners. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. 5. 1 Chronicles 16:8 My Father, I thank you for your great and marvelous works in my life and ministry in Jesus name. And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.(Deuteronomy 34:9). Every wicked gate rejoicing at my problems , fall and die in the name of Jesus. Lord, I know that your Spirit is your power, so now; I pray that you fill me afresh with your Holy Spirit in power, in Holiness and praise, in Jesus name. Every wicked spirit or person shall be judged at this gate. 3. 16. Father, you filled Joshua with the Spirit of wisdom when Moses your servant laid his hands on Him, I pray now Lord that you fill me afresh with the Spirit of wisdom, wisdom that confounds the wise and shut the mouths of critics, in Jesus name. I command the stealing and affliction in this area to stop in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. Spiritual cage can pollute the gift of a person and turn it to dust. I will see restoration in my marriage, relationships, and career. A deity manifests more power and control in a place if the altars there are raised to that deity. Strive! Television sets, telephones, radio sets, computers are all gates since they all serve as ports of access. 6. Oh Lord, pull me out of the web of the power of darkness in Jesus name. 3. Hand your gates over to God. Father, consume in me everything that may hinder the flow of your power in me, in Jesus name. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I declare that God cares for me and every member of my family (mention their names). I withdraw all the bullets and ammunition made available to the enemy in the name of Jesus. I also pray that you take pride and every other weakness away from me so that I may not use my own hands to destroy myself and fall, in Jesus name. That way is known and called; praying with the spirit. Father this month I ask that you fortify me and my family with the precious blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Prophetic Declaration and Breakthrough Prayers: Pursue, Overtake, Recover All:21 Days Fasting Guide, Prayers, and Prophetic Declarations for All-round Victory, Restoration, and Breakthrough in 2018. One of the satanic devices is to encourage people to raise altars to him through idolatry, occultism, religious perversion and traditions. This book is a 365 days powerful daily inspiration and prayers to keep you in Gods word, in prayers, and in victory all through the year. But just like every provision of the cross of Christ, you need prayer and faith to appropriate spiritual power. Prayers over Gates Through Jesus let me possess the gate of the enemy (Genesis 22:17). These are some of the prayers that I prayed (and they may help anybody looking for a job): 1. Healing Prayers: Prophetic Prayers & Declarations For Divine Healing. 25. This Session Is Titled: Destroying Spiritual Deposits. Let the counsel of the devil against me be destroyed and be frustrated in the name of Jesus. So if you have made Jesus the Lord of your life, then you just right in line for spiritual empowerment. All evil seeds planted by fear into my life should be uprooted in the name of Jesus. But do well to research on it. God desires to help us to open the gates that are shut against us. Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers and devotional for MOVING FORWARD in life. 18. 10. 19. Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers, and prophetic declarations. 7. This Month of March I pursue my enemies, I overtake them and recover all they have stolen for me, in the name of Jesus. 17. 58. Spiritual gates may prevent a person from getting married, having babies, having financial breakthrough, getting promoted, earning a degree, experiencing growth in the ministry. The earth will yield her increase for us. 2.Lord, I thank You for the grace and the ability You have given to me to dream and receive visions of the night. Pray these prayers in addition to any other prayers you have before 6 AM on January 1. Grow in His Word and win the battles that confront you in trickles. Praying in the Spirit as often as possible. 4. By taking your thoughts captive, bringing them before the truth of Christ I moved from Imo State to Lagos State. Father, thank you for the revelation on spiritual gates. Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. 14. PRAYER POINTS: 1. 2ND WATCH: 9pm - 12am (Midnight) - (Time of Visitations & Acts of Change) Mark 6:47. Dont forget to drop your comments below if you find these prayer points to possess the gates helpful. In this latest masterpiece from bestselling author, Daniel Okpara, youll discover that most of your prayers have been answered. With this manual, you will arise and prophesy to the year, surrender your plans to God, hear the voice of God, be empowered to follow Gods purpose for your life, and achieve what truly matters. 3. Listening in the place of prayer is the most powerful way to receive answers to your prayers. 9. 2. 41. Father, thank you for silencing all my accusers and putting them to flight, in the name of Jesus.
Recently Sold Homes Berlin, Ct, On An Angle Tackle The Defender Tracks, Seraph Of The End Fanfiction Yuu Kidnapped By Ferid, Inforce Aplc Vs Tlr7, Articles P