My chemist friend thought that unlikely due to the indigenous rock in the area. Archaeologists find seventh century system below Palenque, which houses tomb of Pakal whose sarcophagus some erroneously believe depicts him in spaceship. One old legend among the Paiute was that the lake was the home of a race of mermaids, and that one of these beings once fell in love with a village man. One version propagated mostly by early European settlers was that the Paiute had the disturbing habit of disposing of unwanted or deformed newborns by throwing them into the lake to drown. Reuter notes that increasing water flow to Pyramid Lake and the lower Truckee River is critical for water quality. In 1987, Frank Joseph, an American author became interested in the underwater pyramid. (Author provided). For those wanting to visit this magnificent and spooky place for themselves, remember that since the lake sits on the Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation, permits are required to fish, boat, or camp here. Long Mysterious Tunnel Discovered Inside The Khufu Pyramid; If the Great Pyramid was indeed intended as some kind of ancient power plant, as some physicists and engineers have theorized, then it would indeed need water to generate power. The lake is well known for its crystal clear waters, pristine beauty, and picturesque vistas, as well as for being a sanctuary for vast amounts of birds including geese, pelicans, gulls, owls, grebes and ducksand, as well as a home to numerous endangered species of fish. I climbed down to a narrow ledge and got my first look at this mysterious chamber. hamilton broadway tickets 2021. which is 50 miles southwest of Cairo. Maybe one of the most intriguing locations of underwater ruins can be found under the waters of Lake Michigan. The Mysterious Black Knight Satellite - Who Really Owns It? Went to visit family in Virginia for thanksgiving and had to cross this marvelous man mad creation. 16 Jun June 16, 2022. pyramid lake underwater tunnels. (Author supplied). There is this allegorical meaning for water where the cycle of life begins and ends.. By . Entrances to the tunnels are believed to be hidden in several of the ancient cities of the Orient. My chemist friend thought that unlikely due to the indigenous rock in the area. China has many pyramids and some are extremely tall. There is an ancient Hermetic saying: As Above, so Below, meaning That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the Miracle of the One Thing.. Architecture of the Floating (Or Sinking) City: How Was Venice Built? As with many controversial sites, the Egyptian government is not allowing excavation there. Great work! (Our entry has now opened the way for others wanting access, but also for a hefty price.). These stories were confirmed when these large cavities were discovered during a survey conducted at Giza in 1993. The Osiris Shaft has been known for quite some time and the sarcophagus on the bottom has most definitely been opened before in recent times: there is even a documentary in which another woman goes down together with Zahi Hawass and shows her the different features of the Osiris Shaft. They claimed no one had been down there in decades. The Bosnian Pyramid, which is even larger than the Great Pyramid, also has water tunnels which look remarkably similar to the water tunnels running under the Giza Plateau. The Chinese government doesnt talk much about them and has cordoned them off from the public. I felt that perhaps this isnt the case but rather the more plausible explanation may be that the raging Truckee River which dumps itself into Pyramid Lake perhaps was responsible for carrying bodies down stream. It seemed to be even more advanced than Egyptian pyramids. Were theonlyPop Archaeology site combining scientific research with out-of-the-box perspectives. Others dispute this dating and believe it dates back much earlier. While the Paiute people at first tried to live in harmony with the white settlers, and traded with them regularly, most of the tribe did not appreciate the disruption to their way of life and resented the presence of the settlers on there ancestral lands. The tunnel was found under the Pyramid of the Moon, the second-largest structure in the ancient city (the largest is the Pyramid of the Sun), according to the International Business Times. Making matters even weirder is that Pyramid Lake has no outlet whatsoever. The water is clear, but filled with silt and some debris. The Giza Inspector used a wood strip to attempt to retrieve my key card, but the card slid down further into the silt where it will probably remain forever. The flooded chamber has proven impossible to drain due to an unknown source of water. As I crouched down to obtain my samples, my Mena House hotel key card literally leapt out of my backpack. Beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids there is an extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for a total of more than ten miles, connecting all pyramids and other places together. Very much like the lyrics of the famous She may be ancient Egypts most famous face, but the quest to find the eternal resting place of Queen Nefertiti has never been hotter. Now she believes she's made a pivotal breakthrough. In or around the year 1400 BC, Menkheperure, an Egyptian prince, took a ride out to the pyramids of Giza. These stories were confirmed when these large cavities were discovered during a survey conducted at Giza in 1993. The Paiute of Pyramid Lake were known as the Cui Ui Ticutta, meaning "Cui-ui eaters," with Cui-ui referring to a type of fish endemic to the lake. On the bottom of exposed lake beds, you can take a walk through the past as water levels continue to drop at reservoirs across Northern California . The ancients had diverted the Nile into canals to carry out this monumental task. Thus some of the urban enthusiast locally have felt that there is an underwater tunnel that connects this lake to Tahoe. Pity she didn't include photos of the inscriptions on the boxes she referenced (I doubt they are crypts). If you know about pyramids, it makes sense, Hello Kathy. The tests showed something I hadnt expected. If Hawara has Twelve Great Halls, as the ancient Greeks wrote about, the water tunnels under the Great Pyramid may be even more significant. Off to the left of the cavern area is a tunnel entrance, leading to other tunnels that may extend for miles, linking other pyramid sites. Share. Underwater tunnels are built using tunneling shields, tunnel boring machines, or immersed tubes. This simmering animosity would eventually boil over into violence, as Paiute raiding parties fanned out to indiscriminately murder settlers on their land. Entrance to the Osiris shaft. This chamber is known to flood and this year the water had mysteriously risen higher than expected. To this day, both visitors and locals alike often report hearing the disembodied voices of babies crying or the laughter of children wafting from out across the still water, which are often heard even by people who have never heard of the old tales of Water Babies. I got reading over 1000TDS, over 2000EC and low ORP 045. It felt like I was meant to leave something personal behind. The demonic serpent then took the form of the baby and began devouring the mother as well, only stopping when it made a deal with the village shaman that it would be allowed to prowl the lake in exchange for letting the mother live. The tunnel connects Hokkaido Island with the Aomori Prefecture. Navy halts use of fuel storage complex above Hawaii . Researchers Dr. Carmen Boulter and Klaus Dona are using space-based technology to penetrate the Hawara complex for underground anomalies. At Ancient Origins we believe that one of Read More. The author Erich von Daniken suggested in his 1968 book Chariots of the Gods? fascinating stuffive just come upon your website here and missed the Egypt tour.Im looking for a good trip as ive already visited 25yrs ago but spirit is calling again but this time will be very different.not only looking for information re pyramids but the mystical/esoteric now since ive done much work in that sphere.much enjoying your posts here Kathy.. Dear Dr. Forti, Truly masterful work. I continued my descent to the second level, the longest, where thelighting was low, lit by a single bulb hanging from the ceiling which someone had thought to put in place years ago. - Water Theft Shenanigans in California, Training to Become a "HANGAR 1" UFO Investigator. Gonzalez said he believes there is no shaft or connection between the tomb and the tunnel, but adds the conduit hasnt been fully explored yet because it is too small to crawl through. A pyramid was accidentally found under the water, close to the Azores when a local sailor was looking for good fishing grounds. (Author provided), A few steps inside the heavy gate there is a square hole in the ground. Did the Mayans have knowledge of this body of water before building their pyramid? Learn how your comment data is processed. The dig began in 2012, when researchers become concerned about underground anomalies detected with geo-radar under the area in front of the pyramids steps. Lake Ontario "Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of/diving into Lake Ontario. Lining the passageways and underground tunnels of the pyramid is granite, which is slightly radioactive. However every continent has them , regardless of the fact that they often are not recognized by the scientific establishment. Beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids there is an extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for a total of more than ten miles, connecting all pyramids and other places together. 528hz, Desert Rose (aka Brittany). is it safe to drink or not? Others dispute this dating and believe it dates back much earlier. The inspector handed me the key and allowed me the honor of opening this secret doorway. The inspector handed me the key and allowed me the honor of opening this secret doorway. There were undecipherable markings on the slab, a criss-cross of deeply carved lines and some symbols. Coincidence? Beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids there is an extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for a total of more than ten miles, connecting all pyramids and other places together. As always, there is so much going on below the surface. Lake Moeris isan ancient man-made lake in the northwest area of the Faiyum Oasis. 5 A Stonehenge-Like Structure Under Lake Michigan. The violence would continue sporadically until both sides agreed to a cease-fire in August of 1860. Since even before settlers arrived there were long tales of ghostly, demonic spirits inhabiting the clear waters, such as serpents and a type of water imp that were known as Water Babies. It is said that the mermaid was so infuriated with the way she had been treated and her banishment from the tribe that she cast a curse on the lake, promising that all who lived there would forever experience hardship and misfortune. A Mysterious Underwater Stonehenge Has Been Found Underneath Lake Michigan. Read your post on Melchizedek and it sounded pretty spot on to what is explained in the Urantia (earth) book which those who read it consider it to be the 5th revelation of epochal significance to earth . Rock Lake, Located in Lake Mills, Wisconsin has a pyramid resting beneath its waters. If you havent already heard of the Urantia book, you should read it. It may be that the water tunnel system was built prior to the actual building of the pyramids. The air felt close and dusty, the temperature much warmer with little outside ventilation. Dr. Selim Hassan tried to clear the chamber but, after four years of pumping, the water level had not descended. From this subway, we have unearthed a series of shafts leading down more than 125 feet, with roomy courts and side chambers. Nonetheless, I am grateful. The Pharaoh would then set sail and begin his adventure. The percentages displayed a sodium level which is higher than the fresh water of the Nile River , and lower than the salinity of the Mediterranean Sea, which the Nile flows into. I got an explanation that I should mix it with standard tap (or distilled) water in 1:10 or even more. So it goes that the water tunnels brought up more questions than answers, reminding us all that we have so much more to learn about our ancient history. Just in case. This is especially true when it comes to the many mysteries surrounding all the worlds pyramids. Your research was very interesting, but it is incompetent. If the Great Pyramid was indeed intended as some kind of ancient power plant, as some physicists and engineers have theorized, then it would indeed need water to generate power. The tribe eked out a living out in this harsh desert environment by catching fish such as the Cui-ui, the Tui chub and Lahontan cutthroat trout, as well as gathering the sparse food resources from the desert such as grasshoppers, rodents, deer, and rabbit, in addition to various berries, roots, seeds and nuts. So it was in early 2018, at 4:30 AM, when a Giza Plateau inspector, my Egyptologist friend Hares and myself plodded across the desert sands with only a flashlight to light our way in the morning chill. Today, underwater tunnels are often created with humongous tunnel-boring machines (TBMs) sometimes called moles . They showing all certificates about purity and high quality of that water. There is nothing to do with spaceships, Gonzalez said. It might also be important to remember to be careful when near the water here, pay attention to the sound of babies crying, and maybe go in a season other than spring. The tests showed something I hadnt expected. Ancient Civilizations Decoded. Its hermetically sealed by some form of ancient technology process. The area of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto. By bringing together top experts and authors, this archaeology website explores lost civilizations, examines sacred writings, tours ancient places, investigates ancient discoveries and questions mysterious happenings. And then I saw it, a stone slab cover to a sarcophagus buried just beneath the waters surface. In this documentary it can be seen that the lowest level is indeed flooded and that a sarcophagus is situated just below the water surface. I am also a Mormon and our higher preisthood is named after him. One-hundred kilometers outside of Xi'an, an ancient city in central China, among green grasses, farms, and forests, rise a hundred pyramid-shaped mounds that have been shrouded in mystery for thousands of years. Initially they refused our request, but eventually caved in for a price. Tunnel 1, just downstream of the surge chamber which receives water lifted by Edmonston Pumping Plant, is 7,933 feet long and connects to Tunnel 2, which is 2,810 feet long. In the early 19 th century, London was the linchpin of trade in Europe and much of the rest of the world. Brent Swancer is an author and crypto expert living in Japan. In 2003, a tunnel was discovered beneath the Feathered Serpent pyramid in the ruins of Teotihuacan, the ancient city in Mexico. I was told this chamber was for the favored onesthe guardians which tended to be the highest of priests. I has already been confirmed there are ancients buildings below the sand on that spot. It was well documented in the past by early Egyptian archeologists, some who supposedly stumbled unto entrances. It might be possible that. Required fields are marked *. This was allegedly done to weed out the weak and keep the tribe strong, and it is these abandoned, murdered babies that prowl the water. These Atlanteans may indeed be the true builders of the ancient pyramids. Believe it or not, tourism has been around since the time of the Egyptians. The authorities have no idea why this is occurring nor the source of the water. Multiple levels of huge chambers and what looks like a complex of either an underground city or perhaps an ancient storage bunker. A few steps inside the heavy gate there is a square hole in the ground. While the water down there is relatively clear, there exists a hodgepodge of construction debris from earlier explorersbroken stones, scattered wooden slats, some papyrus strips, and a strange white filmy substance on the water in several places. As Above, so Below. It isa well-known secret that an ancient city may exist underneath the Pyramids, much like Hawara. This became the first underwater tunnel in the world. They are dug deep into the earth or sit on the ocean or river floor. There are hundreds of pyramids around the world, many overgrown by vegetation and barely recognizable. The second level of the Osiris Shaft may be the symbolic sarcophagi of the seven guardians and the third level the ascension portal to the Underworld. The Truth Behind The Malibu Underwater 'Alien Base'. Sprawled out like a mirage in the desert and brushing up against tranquil mountains, Pyramid Lake lies nestled within the Truckee River Basin, located in southeastern Washoe County of the U.S. state of Nevada, around 64 km (40 miles) from the city of Reno. The first level opened to a spacious but empty room. I had come prepared (see water analysis report further down). The pyramids in Bosnia were discovered in2005, in the town of Visoko. Truly, thanks! Tourists don't get to see the more . Mission to Inner Earth - Is it Really Hollow? The Greek historian Herodotus wrote about the pathways between the Labyrinth of Hawara and the Giza Plateau being linked, much like an ancient underground subway system. This monument to the forgotten explorer William Bitter lies buried by the shifting sands of time and the sea floor. In the darkness, we were led to an iron-gated entry under the causeway between the pyramids. Lake Moeris is also the site of the Hawara pyramid complex. Understanding the Mysterious Kingdom of Shambhala, Alleged Sighting of the Mythical Manananggal in the Philippines Causes Public Anxiety, The Truth Behind the Christ Myth: Ancient Origins of the Often Used Legend Part I, Caesars Savage Human Skewers Unearthed In German Fort, The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt.
Why Did Gary Burghoff Leave Mash, Articles P