Quran 2:45 O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Wishing you a very happy birthday. You are my pride and my everything. Honey, thank you for making life worthwhile. I love you. Happy birthday from the one you love! I rejoice with you as you add another year to your life today. If you are truly mindful of God, do not speak too softly in case the sick at heart should lust after you, but speak in an appropriate manner; stay at home, and do not flaunt your finery as they used to in the pagan past; keep up the prayer, give the prescribed alms, and obey God and His Messenger." Q 33:58-59 ( 58) ( 59) May Allah grant you a good future and grant you pardon for your past transgressions. Allah has been kind enough to bless me with an amazing mother like you. May He guide us on the true path and keep us together. May Allah keep you happy and safe always. "And that man can have nothing but what he strives for." Quran 53:39 3. A birthday wish does not contain mere greetings only but also surmises heartfelt wishes, prayers, and words of blessings! May the Almighty Allah continue to bless you every day of your life. Surah Taha : Verse 26, So when the Quran is recited, Then listen to it & pay attention that you may receive mercy Quran: 7:204, Indeed, The death from which flee indeed, it will meed you Quran 62:8, O men! Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." Birthdays are all about God's blessings and faithfulness in a person's life. As you grow one year older today, I pray that Allah continues to keep you strong in wisdom and good health! And I pray to him that may this New Year brings new joy and happiness in your life. [They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. On your birthday, I pray to Allah that His generosity showers upon you. Stay blessed and have a splendid day! I pray that the blessings of Allah always lead you to the right path, wherever you go. Happy birthday to you. Quran 7:204. I wish you long life, prosperity, and sound health. Read Chapter All Versions Psalms 16:11 I have no better gift to give you on this special day than my endless love. Wishing you a very lovely happy birthday, dear brother. I give glory to the Lord of the heavens and earth for His love, kindness, and goodness upon your life and for His protection and guidance. God is the Lord and the King of the Earth and the Heavens and whats between them. Quran 3:185. May Allah bestow you with a blessed and virtuous life. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement that you have given me. [Quran 15:21], And there is not a thing but that with Us are its depositories, and We do not send it down except according to a known measure. [Quran 15:21], [ : 21]. Youre another proof of Allahs graciousness to the world. Thanks for making me a proud son. May Allah bless our family with unity, hope, and new vision! May He make you wiser with time! The Quran is the only book where the author is in love with the reader. Wishing you a prosperous birthday. Happy bornday to you from me. In fact, only 0.03% of accessible water is freshwater. On your birthday, I pray that Allah fulfills all your halal wishes and helps you to achieve your dreams! 5. May Allah add lots of happiness and beautiful memories to your life. May Allah accept all your heartfelt wishes and prayers today. Happy birthday to you, my love. That gift was everything. I pray to Allah that he always keeps you surrounded by happiness and guide you toward the path of honesty and integrity! Life without you would be worthless, and I pray that Allah grant us many years together without sorrow. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Happy birthday to you. Quran (9:14) "Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people" Quran (9:20) "The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . "Every soul will taste death. You deserve all the attention and honor that today brings. May He brings the best of what you pray for and peace of mind. Happy birthday to you. And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. [Quran 2:155], . Happy birthday dear brother. Wishing you a joyous birthday my friend! Its your birthday, enjoy it to the fullest. Ameen. All glory and praises to Allah for making it possible to have you as my life partner. Wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with love and prosperity. Then pick one of the Islamic Happy Birthday Duas for Lovers below. 7. Happy Birthday! 150 Birthday Quotes 1. Indeed, ALLAH is knowing and acquainted. Happy birthday to you. May your days be long. May Allah make it easy for you to have all the wonderful things life has to offer! Have a blessed celebration! Prophet Muhammad said, "Everything has its pinnacle and the pinnacle of the Quran is Surah al-Baqarah . [They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. Yes, well-written Islamic Birthday Duas in English for Someone You Care so Much About. To Him belong the most beautiful names. I pray that Allah grants you love, joy, and health in the upcoming year! And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals. [Quran 12:110], . Happy Birthday! 21. Go all out and get the best of your birthday. May Allah make your birthday memorable. 28. I am forever thankful to Allah as he has blessed me with you. Happy Birthday! Wish them a happy birthday and also extend your blessings towards them. May Allah bless you for me forever! I give Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, glory, honor, and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mother as she adds to her number of years on Earth. I pray to Allah for providing you with positivity, generosity, happiness, and success in your life. You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. I am proud to be a Muslim and have the chance to thank Allah on such a beautiful day. So whoever does righteous deeds while he is a believer no denial will there be for his effort, and indeed We, of it, are recorders., 11) Rely upon the Ever-Living [Quran 25:58], And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die., His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, Be, and it is., Indeed, Allah defends those who have believed., 14) Allah forgives all the sins [Quran 39:53], Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. I am so blessed and glad that Allah has made me your husband. Indeed, the promise of ALLAH is truth Quran 30:60, our lord! Quran (16:79), So be patient. I thank Allah for making it possible for me to have you as my father. This day reminds me of the joy that filled my heart the day we met. Dear daughter, I always pray to Allah for your better health. The Holy Quran 3:96, And Ask for Forgiveness of your lord and repent to him. May Allah shower you with endless joy and prosperity. Happy birthday to you, dear friends. 35. Happy Birthday to you. I love you! The First Verse In Chapter 24, known as an-Nur (the Light), in verse 30, Allah commands May Allah also keep you healthy and fine. As today is your birthday, I would like to thank Allah for sending you into our lives and making it joyous. Wishing you all the best in this next phase of your life. Happy Birthday! Quran 1:6 2. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. That's a good motto for your birthday and for life. May Allah forgive all of your past mistakes and put you among the righteous! When she was born, her mother prayed to Allah (SWT) that she and her descendants stay safe from the clutches of Satan. May success follow you in wherever you go and whatever you do in life. Tip: try navigating with ctrl K. 1Al-Fatihah. May the Almighty Allah grant you every happiness. God calls all people to live by the moral values He sets so that compassion, mercy, peace and love can be experienced all over the world. Quotes tagged as "quran" Showing 1-30 of 286. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. Happy Birthday, friend. Surah Taha : 46, And we have not sent you, [O muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. May we reunite again in Jannah. do share your views in Comments. In brief, you should think of your everlasting life in the Hereafter rather than a deceivingworldly life. I love you, Mom. I celebrate you dearest friend. I love you, happy birthday. (Al Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 119-120) The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu ta'ala alayhi wa Sallam) said "There was disagreement amongst Jews and they split into 72 groups. " If anyone desires a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if anyone desires a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. Happy Birthday, dear father. Dear friend, Happy Birthday to you! May you enjoy a marvelous birthday this year. I am proud of your many achievements and wish you many more years in good health. May the light of Islam touch your heart more vividly and guide you to live a decent life in this world. The can be my honest prayer to Allah on your birthday. I hope all my prayers and wishes are granted by the Almighty Allah. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday, my dear mother! Its another wonderful day for that special person in your life and you wish to send him or her some Islamic Birthday Duas If so, be prepared to get wowed by the collection of Muslim Birthday Duas on this page. Wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with love and prosperity. 1- "God tasks no soul beyond its capacity." (2:286) al-Bagarah. Stay Blessed! May you get blessed with lots of blessings. Happy birthday to you from me. I wish you a sweet happy birthday! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_13',116,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');51. 19. Quran 2:155, Indeet, The first house of (of worship) established for mankind was that at makkah blessed and a guidance for the worlds. Quranic Verses on Paradise 1) And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do. Indeed, The most noble of you in the sight of ALLAH is the most righteous of you. May Allah grant you a great life to achieve all of your dreams. And Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness | Surah Al-Anfal 8:33. Send duas through these Islamic birthday wishes. May Allah bless you with all the peace and love. Happy birthday to the world best.
Wimpy Sauce Recipe, Articles Q