I was like oh my God. Copyright 2023 by Vizaca. The Sharkeisha in the video has NOT been arrested. Your email address will not be published. Powered by. Details about Sharkeishas alleged arrest + watch the viral fight video that start it all below. And everybody spazzin over some shit That's old. In the viral video, 16-year-old Thompson can be seen punching her 17-year-old classmate. Though reports were spreading all over Twitter about RIP Sharkeisha, the teenage girl, identified as Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson in the fight video of her brutally sucker-punching fellow teenage victim Sharmichael, is not dead. The star from the Instagram fight video said police are knocking on her door and that she is reportedly being blamed for someones suicide. Meanwhile, responding to the terrifying rumors that the victim in the video has committed suicide, Queen Sharkeisha responds with the utmost lack of remorse: Fuck her, I didn't even expect this type of reaction pic.twitter.com/mWWxH89FDs, QUEEN SHARKEISHA (@LilButtSHAR) November 27, 2013. you wanna act like a bitch.. you gonna die like a bitch.. And if shes afraid of the law catching up with her, you wouldnt know it from this: Proving just how Internet-famous she became overnight, Sharkeisha already has a robust definition entry in the Urban Dictionary. 1. Did she really do this? Sharkeisha, the girl who sucker punched an unsuspecting victim and became an Internet sensation, has apparently identified herself on social media. Since her instant rise to infamy, speculation has run rampant on social media and in various reports regarding who Sharkeisha is and whether shes been punished or arrested. Nov 27, 2013 at 04:37PM EST Sharkeisha Thompson became an overnight sensation after a video of her punching a teenage girl surfaced online. This booking photo, tweeted by @desusnice, purports to be Sharkeisha Tyeshia Thompson, who may or may not be the puncher in the infamous video. She said (Per TheDaily Mail): Im going to deal with this for the rest of my life. The 21-year-old was charged with five . Although the identity of Sharkeisha has not yet been confirmed, numerous Twitter and Facebook users have identified the attacker Sharkeisha Tyeshia Thompson from North Carolina. The fake news seems to stem from a satire site posting the news along with a picture that began spreading over social media. There are not many concrete details about her possible arrest, but a number of Twitter users have uploaded photos of a woman who appears to resemble the one who instigated the one-sided fight in the popular video, and who has a name very similar to hers. I was like, Oh my God. The original video was only a few seconds. Jul 21, 2017 at 01:58PM EDT I was in the grocery store, and the girl was checking out my groceries. . She now has her entry in the Urban Dictionary: ( Char kee shuh ) Verb. SabrinaTibbetts. UPDATE: According to reports, the mug shot above of Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson is of a 22-year-old North Carolina woman, not the teen in question. The video went viral instantly where Ms. Thompson had to be restrained by her friends as the victims lied on the ground, protecting her head and face with her hands. Did she really do this? Youre supposed to be my close friend.. Don Lemon Poses Public Question To Trump: What is it about Obama that gets under your skin? (VIDEO), MSNBC Anchor Alison Morris Used N-WORD On Live Kobe Bryant Broadcast | Issues Public Apology After Backlash (VIDEO), EXCLUSIVE | Nene Leakes Lawsuit Breaks Down YEARS of Racism at Bravo! Khloe Kardashian and True Thompson are spitting bars! by Memphis Rap November 29, 2013, 4:07 pm 2k Views. Fight Video Star Has Reportedly Been Collared [PHOTOS], [6] BuzzFeed Why #Sharkeisha Is Trending On Twitter, [7] Topsy Tweets per day for 'Sharkeisha', [9] Hip Hop Wire Sharkeisha Is Trending For All The Wrong Reasons, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Pundit & Gallery Housekeeper. Sign up and stay up to date with our daily newsletter. Vizaca.com participates in many affiliate marketing programs & sponsored content which means we get paid commissions on products purchased through our links to retail websites. The first rumor claimed that Sharkeisha died in a hit and run. I feel famous.. If online criminal record sites are to believed, this is allegedly not the first time "Sharkeisha" has been arrested, as multiple record search databases have posted this mugshot of a "Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson" of Charlotte, N.C. Stay up to date with our daily newsletter, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, Sharkeisha Fight Video Taken Off Instagram: Where To Watch It And Why It's Not On IG, Sharkeisha Fight Video: Twitter Reacts With Funny Memes, Arsenal Stage Thrilling Fightback To Maintain Five-point Lead Over Man City, Syria Mission Worth The Risk, Top U.S. General Says After Visit, Walmart Reigns Trade Down Retailing, Beating Target And Costco, Iraq Customs Ordered To Start Enforcing Alcohol Import Ban, Cameroon Charges Tycoon In Reporter Killing Case. A mug shot is making their rounds online. An American teenager has become an overnight sensation after sucker punching an unsuspecting victim during a brutal attack. IBT UK Morning Brief - Let the best of International News come to you. Not the real #Sharkeisha This is the viral video that has taken Twitter by storm. Upon being uploaded via Instagram in late November 2013, the video quickly went viral on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere online, inspiring a slew of photoshopped parodies involving images of sharks. Sharkeisha Thompson, then 16-year-old became popular following a viral video of her fighting a 17-year-old classmate in 2013 hit the internet. Black Friday 2013 Deals & Sales: Todays 13 Best Bargains, Sharkeisha: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. So I call the news channel because people on the internet are making atrocious comments about my daughter and glorifying Sharkeisha., By the time ShaMicheal appeared onHuffPost,her wounds had healed, but the scar of being publicly assaulted and humiliated on the internet would never fade. The baggers were just laughing and talking about it. In late 2013, a viral video emerged showing a young lady named Sharkeisha brutally sucker punch her schoolmate ShaMicheal Manuel. Sign up and stay up to date with our daily newsletter. this isnt the first time Sharkeisha has been arrested, as a quick search of online records revealed that a 2nd mugshot also exits of Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson. taken in Charlotte, N.C. Welp the internet has made many a hoodrat famous and Sharkeisha is its latest victim! WTF?!? **UPDATE 12/2/13: Sharkeishas beatdown victim speaks! UPDATE: Sharkeishas beating victim, Sharmichael Manuel, 17, told KHOU-TV she was astounded when her former friend mauled her in such fashion. Sharkeisha is not dead, the viral video famed teen is still posting away on her Twitter. Tuesday night, the video of Sharkeisha's personal knockout game amassed 20,000 "favorites" in a matter of minutes, which is when it was taken down. Within hours of her declaration, her Twitter followers jumped to 20,000. ( Char kee shuh ) Verb. The name Sharkeisha became an internet hit, and though the attack happened nearly eight years ago, memes featuring the video still pop up on social media. Olevia felt her daughters pain every time she saw the video or witnessed others reacting to it. What is sharkeisha instagram . That same record shows Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson's date of birth 02/05/1991 making her 22 years old today. Sharkeisha Thompson (@sharkeisha_babyy) Instagram photos and videos sharkeisha_babyy Follow 6 posts 1,033 followers 18 following Sharkeisha Thompson this my new instagram since mothafuckas hackin my shit. And Sharkeishas situation is no different. March 4, 2023, 1:15 PM. "She Sharkeisha 'd That H*e!". In January 2021,MTO Newsreported that Sharkeisha lives in New York and is an Instagram model. Some of @LilButtSHARs tweets have been posted below: wtf the police knocking on my door and shit. Sadly Sharkeisha died in a drive-by shooting in 2021. In the video, 17-year-old Shamichael Manuel was hit hard by a classmate named Sharkeisha. She seems to be keeping a low profile. That is the name of the woman whose BRUTAL close-fisted, sneak attack sucker punch of an unsuspecting victim first surfaced on Instagram. Seems Charlotte, North Carolina police thought it was worth it because following the incident Sharkeisha, 22, was reportedly arrested and this wasnt her first time being arrested. Copyright 2023 IBTimes LLC. It shows a girl, named Sharkeisha, beating the hell out of a girl named Shay. All Rights Reserved. WATCH, Moneybagg Yo ft. GloRilla On Wat U On (Music Video). Required fields are marked *, by Charlie Mays February 9, 2023, 1:07 am, by Charlie Mays January 9, 2023, 12:41 pm, by Charlie Mays January 3, 2023, 6:08 pm, by Charlie Mays January 1, 2023, 11:09 pm, by Charlie Mays December 23, 2022, 8:26 pm, by Charlie Mays December 17, 2022, 12:16 pm. I didnt even know they had internet they had internet there. In the viral video, 16-year-old Thompson can be seen punching her 17-year-old classmate. Mugshots of the woman the world has come to know as "Sharkeisha" are swirling online. Thats the first week. . The Sharkeisha death rumor had been circulating on Twitter over the week but is a hoax. The fight broke out over a boy, Manuel reveals, and after Sharkeisha finished the staggering assault, a neighbor drove the battered teen home. Earlier in the day, the user who claims to be the Sharkeisha, was bragging about the video and seemed to be basking in her 15 minutes of fame on the mini-blog. The records database NorthCarolina.arrests.org and other sites report that the photo of a woman in a red V-neck shirt was taken on Aug. 13, 2011, when Thompson was allegedly arrested on one charge . As of 10:41 EST November 27, she was defined in six variations, as both a noun and verb, including: 2. I said thats my daughter in that video, and their whole expression changed.. Sharkeisha made headlines after a video of her sucker-punching another girl in the face went viral. It's Been Almost 8 Years Since The 'Sad Satan' Phenomenon, And People Still Aren't Sure What Happened, If You're Always In The Passenger Seat, You Might Be A 'Passenger Princess', Controversial Ontario High School Teacher Placed On Leave By School Board, The 'Whatever' 'Dating Talk' Podcast Keeps Going Viral For 'Triggering' Its Young Woman Guests, 4chan Turns Disgraced Cartoonist Scott Adams Into A Meme, Outta Nowhere: Sharkeisha Confronts Girl And Super Falcon Punches Her 'You F*cked With The Right One', Sharkeisha Fight Video Taken Off Instagram: Where To Watch It And Why It's Not On IG, 'Sharkeisha' Arrested? His tweet includes a screenshot of an apparent mugshot: Y'all can rest easy knowing Sharkeisha is in custody. Tuesday night, the video of Sharkeishas personal knockout game amassed 20,000 favorites in a matter of minutes, which is when it was taken down. The records database NorthCarolina.arrests.org and other sites report that the photo of a woman in a red V-neck shirt was taken on Aug. 13, 2011, when Thompson was allegedly arrested on one charge of "uttering a forged instrument" and subsequently released on $500 bond. WATCH, Moneybagg Yo ft. GloRilla On Wat U On (Music Video). Details about Sharkeisha's alleged arrest + watch the viral fight video that start it all below Several online reports allege that the 'knock-out' assailant known 'SHARKEISHA' has been arrested. It hasnt been verified if Twitterati @LilButtSHAR is definitely the fighter from the video, but the user is leading Twitter to believe that it's her true identity. They were said to be close, and it's believed that they may have been dating. But if online criminal record sites are to believed, this is not the first time "Sharkeisha" has been arrested, as multiple record search databases have published a mugshot of a "Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson" of Charlotte, N.C., who closely resembles the girl in the above photograph. In addition, Hip Hop Wired[9] observed that the online parodies of the assailant's name can be seen as an example of "coonery" at its finest, reminding the readers that there are "a legion of people who think this is the sort of classless behavior typical of any and all Black women.". IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. Get the latest and best from Memphis Rap by email! In the video, that is making rounds as the punch heard around the world, Sharkeisha, reportedly identified as Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson, can be seen talking to a young woman before delivering her blow that knocks her unsuspecting victim down to the ground. But her joy didnt last for long. pic.twitter.com/bsBb0gxMxa, [1] Instagram The Original Clip (no longer available), [2] Twitter Search results for 'Sharkeisha', [3] World Star Hip Hop Outta Nowhere: Sharkeisha Confronts Girl And Super Falcon Punches Her 'You F*cked With The Right One', [4] International Business Times Sharkeisha Fight Video Taken Off Instagram: Where To Watch It And Why It's Not On IG, [5] International Business Times 'Sharkeisha' Arrested? IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. The two reportedly were friends who both attended Cypress Creek High School. On the next day, the video was re-uploaded to World Star Hip Hop (shown below), where it drew more than 3.8 million views in the matter of few hours. The user describes herself on her mini-blog account as someone who doesnt take ahit from nobody!!! Photos released by ShaMicheal showed that she suffered a black eye and a busted lip. The Houston teenager says the assailant and a group of girls set her up for the fight video, luring her to an apartment complex under false pretenses. Various Twitter and Facebook accounts have surfaced claiming to be the teen but none have been confirmed. Though reports were spreading all over Twitter about RIP Sharkeisha, the teenage girl, identified as Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson in the fight video of her brutally sucker-punching fellow teenage victim Sharmichael, is not dead. 1 trending topic on Twitter in the U.S. earlier today (Wednesday, November 27, 2013). The extended version (shown above) shows the infamous punch, Sharkeisha wailing on her some more, and bystanders finally intervening to pull her off Shay. Sharkeisha . But, unfortunately, 16-year-old Sharkeisha wasn't buying into it. Disable the NSFW warnings that refer to content considered inappropriate in the workplace (Not Suitable For Work). All Rights Reserved. On the video, which has been banned from Instagram, you can hear Sharkeishas shocked friend yelling at her, Dont kick her, Sharkeisha!, Sharkeisha replies: You was supposed to be my n*****, but where the f*** was you going? As the punch sends a loud thundering sound, the person seemingly filming can be heard calling out for Sharkeisha to stop as an on-looker runs to stop Sharkeisha as she seemingly kicks her victim in the face as she fell on the ground. The name Sharkeisha is allegedly a combination of her father's name, which is Shamar and her mother's name Keisha. Apparently, someone killed his/herself and Sharkeisha is to blame. A bystander is heard yelling the name 'Sharkeisha" in the background of the video and coincidentally, the mugshot that's been circulating belongs to a 'Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson'. Youre supposed to be my close friend, Manuel said. The picture ended up being another woman by the name of Karen Brim, 42, who appeared in a NY Post write-up, that was thought to be Sharkeisha by many people sharing the photo over Twitter. Sharkeisha Thompsons video spread like wildfire on all social media platforms. Would love your thoughts, please comment. She wouldnt have used a fake mugshot if the account belonged to the Sharkeisha from the video. [READ: 5 Things Revealed on, The Real Housewives of Atlanta has taken a noticeable hit after its star player left the team. The video received almost a million views across the country and generated countless Photoshop jobs and memes. As is the case with the purported Sharkeisha Twitter accounts, this is a hoax. She added that Sharkeisha was probably angry about a boy they both liked. Heres what we know and dont know about this viral monster: A Twitter user purporting to be the villain of the video is reveling in her newfound notoriety. Instead, she went full-on karate on her then 17-year-old best friend, ShaMicheal Manuel. March 2, 2023, 2:50 PM. There are not many concrete details about the arrest, but a number of Twitter users have uploaded photos of a woman who appears to resemble the one who instigated the one-sided fight in the popular viral video. Sharkeisha Thompson (@sharkeishaa_) Instagram photos and videos sharkeishaa_ Follow 7 posts 504 followers 3 following Sharkeisha Thompson I don't take shit from nobody!!!! All Rights Reserved. Attacks when you arent paying attention, much like a shark. The video, which was widely circulated on sites like World Star Hip Hop, showed Sharkeisha punching and kicking her victim until she was knocked unconscious. It is hurting and crushing to me, Manuel said, noting that the physical pain is just the start. On November 27th, Twitter user @Desus uploaded a mugshot of a young woman identified as a "Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson" from Charlotte, North Carolina, with a message implying that the assailant had been taken into custody (shown below). 'i' Required fields are marked *, by Charlie Mays February 9, 2023, 1:07 am, by Charlie Mays January 9, 2023, 12:41 pm, by Charlie Mays January 3, 2023, 6:08 pm, by Charlie Mays January 1, 2023, 11:09 pm, by Charlie Mays December 23, 2022, 8:26 pm, by Charlie Mays December 17, 2022, 12:16 pm. The mugshot stems from a September 2013 arrest and has no connection to this incident what-so-ever. Your email address will not be published. No one [from the police] is responding. You suppose to be my n---a though., yelled Sharkeisha. *LEGAL DOCS*, 5 Things Revealed on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 13 | Episode 2 New Peach in the Orchid + Watch FULL Episode (VIDEO), Nene Leakes Calls for Fans to Boycott: Turn Off Your TVs! | #BoycottBravo Petition Gains Steam #RHOA, Singer-Songwriter Ne-Yo & Wife Partner with Love & Hip Hops Karlie Redd to Open Atlanta Restaurant. Manuel said her pride has also taken a brutal hit, which does not seem to stop as the video is shared repeatedly. However, only users approved by Sharkeisha can access her tweets. I was just in shock,ShaMichael toldKHOU-TV. pic.twitter.com/bsBb0gxMxa. Here's the photo: Click play below to watch the viral video of the now-infamous fight, dubbed "Outta Nowhere: Sharkeisha Confronts Girl And Super Falcon Punches Her 'You F****d With The Right One' ( So Wrong For This This.)" Manuels mom, Olevia Henderson, initially let the police handle the situation, but when the video went viral, she contacted the media. Disable the NSFW warnings that refer to content considered inappropriate in the workplace (Not Suitable For Work). Fight Video Star Has Reportedly Been Collared [PHOTOS], Sharkeisha Is Trending For All The Wrong Reasons. The brutal altercation was allegedly over a boy. Her made-for-Internet-jokes name likely has as much to do with the viral-ity of the video as does its extreme violence. Im trending in Africa!she wrote. The video became a viral sensation as meme stars went to work with shocking video. 1. [READ: BAD NEWS, Word on the curb is that a trio of Atlanta area celebrities are set to open a restaurant in College, All content copyright StraightFromTheA LLC [SFTA] - Atlanta Gossip, News & Entertainment, Mugshot Mania: Meet The Uppercut Bus Driver + The Girl Who Took The Punch, Sharkeishas beatdown victim speaks! Meet 22 year old Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson of Charlotte, North Carolina. Sharkeisha Thompson Video - Horrific Punch Goes Viral : r/kaminapan. Either way, this sucker punching is getting out of control. by Memphis Rap December 30, 2013, 10:36 am 12k Views 6 Comments. But wait? The beating has since been taken down from the social media site, but Sharkeishas shark-like attack lives on, as all things do in the Internet Age. Over the years, false rumors have emerged claiming that Sharkeisha passed away. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Meet Shamichael Manuel [PHOTOS + VIDEO], OPEN POST: Meek Mill MOCKED for Telling Atlanta Water Boys To Split $20 Donation Seven Ways (VIDEO), A READ! And there may be a new twist in the case of the hard-fisted fighter, as unconfirmed reports alleging that the assailant has been arrested and supposed mugshots of the woman the world has come to know as "Sharkeisha" are swirling online. . by Please give me shoutouts! The reports alleged that shooters on foot shot at Sharkeisha and her friend. Eventually, she was forcibly held by her companions to stop her from punching the poor girl. As "Sharkeisha" began climbing up the trending chart on Twitter, the video was soon picked up by internet culture blogs and hip hop news sites as well as mainstream news outlets, with more than one article expressing concerns over the Internet's obsession with violence, particularly in the light of The Knockout Game becoming a national controversy in the United States. Sharkeisha became secretive on social media following her arrest, probably to escape the publicity that came with the viral video. By early morning on November 27th, "Sharkeisha" had become the number one trending topic on Twitter and the third most searched keyword of the day on Google Trends. Cast Your Vote To Select The Meme Of The Month! Here you'll find all collections you've created before. Read LaterAdd to FavouritesAdd to Collection, I heard she was dead yesterday she beat to much a-s to b dead lol, Well Why lie and put people in their grave before they get there y'all people is sick and stupid, Your email address will not be published. to view the image gallery, Nov 27, 2013 Category Sharkeisha. In the video clip she can be heard screaming: "Who were . Sharkeisha Thompson's video spread like wildfire on all social media platforms. F*CK THE POLICE!!!. Memphis Rap Unreleased Video Footage: GNerd, DPKOM & Ryan Buckin, Jookin to Yo Gotti's "Harder", Memphis Rap [Classics] Koopsta Knicca Rapping Acapella.
Richard Chadwick Obituary, Austrian Wonderkids Fifa 22, Homes For Sale By Owner In Mcdowell County, Wv, Articles S