Would you let a six year old do any of that stuff? IMO this is just tasteless, she is a young child and has siblings maybe think twice before doing this, especially during such a difficult time for them. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Summer hasn't been found. I also have a small child of my own, and the way this call was, it laid heavy on my heart that I had to be there and do everything that I could do to try and locate Summer Wells., Coup said the search efforts were very time-consuming and difficult for the searchers due to the extremely dense canopy, along with the excessively steep terrain.. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) Missing 5-year-old Summer Wells mother has shared additional pictures of Summer with News Channel 11 on Friday. How many trillionaires are there in the world? The yard is full of old vehicles and miscellaneous items. From the pictures, it looks like Summer is loved very much. We tried to control that but we couldnt control that 100 percent of the time,he continued. Dust kicks up. Candus is driving a brand new car , I dont have one . Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. The family maintains that Summerwas abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. She tried and she wasnt able to. Emmy COMMENTS: If you ever notice that the comments are turned off In a video, this Is not done by myself. It's one thing to be poor. They again urge anyone with credible information about Summer Wells to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. The bureau said in a Twitter thread on Tuesday that it had received over 221 leads about her disappearance. Donald is facing multiple other charges, including having an open container, violation of financial responsibility and others. The 15 year old boys mother who was interviewed by Unmasked (Allie) was in at least 3 of these photos. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ANTIQUE "R L WELLS SUMMER BOARDERS TAKEN IN" POSTCARD POSTED SEP 17, 1907 ONT. A search crew regroups off Beech Creek Road during the search for Summer Wells in July of last year. Well I think whoever grabbed her probably had her mouth covered, and I think she was gasping for air by the time she got somewhere down here because our neighbor heard a scream. Very few updates on the case have been shared by police since and investigators have not shared any concrete theories about what may have happened to the young girl. Donald does have a criminal record, which includes other alcohol-related charges and domestic violence. The Wells family issued a statement on their websitededicated to finding Summer, calling Donald's actions "stupid" and revealing that he'd been out driving in search of cigarettes at the time of his arrest. Five-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee on June 15 sparking a huge search. Available fromGoogle Playand theApp Store. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ", She added: "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound.". "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound," she pleaded. 9 Summer was last seen alive in June Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation 9 Summer's dad Donald is pictured leaving court on Monday Credit: WJHL.com Donald said: "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since.". You can be poor without living in dirty conditions. JMO. "We dont need her crazy ass stopping at our house. It came after Donald claimed that his house was a "dangerous" place to be amid a slew of threats being made against him and Candus, which turned reportedly drove him to start drinking heavily. Dare I say Don seems hard working, I think people are being unfair because their idea of what a home/yard/grooming should be like doesn't match up to this family. #TNAMBERAlert pic.twitter.com/dFhKSA40iN. The more pictures I see, the better my understanding of Summers family and situation. Aside from when they're mucking around in garden etc. The father-of-four said search dogs previously picked up Summer's scent on the trail but lost it near a road. @canduswells/TikTok; Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, NOW WATCH: VIDEO: Controversial influencer Lovely Peaches tells police she threatened to kill her dog for followers, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said, Missing Person - Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. He's shady as eff and he gives me the creeps. Why else would Candus run to him asking if he had spoken to police after failing her polygraph? "I believed that stuff," Don said. Im starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Canduss lack of desire to take care of her daughters hair and keeping it clean and brushed. According to a warrant filed on Oct. 15, 2020, Candus called police to report a domestic assault by her husband. The best states in the U.S. come from coast to coast. #summerwells #donwells #candusblyCall 901-385-5555 or 1-800-TBI-FIND, if you have ANY information on Summer Wells' whereabouts. If you want to donate to my channel my PayPal account is listed below. I don't believe Summer is alive any longer. The two experts on the show, Scott Rouse and Greg Hartley, discussed theories that local criminals may have taken Summer -- since there are organized drug rings and peddlers in the area. Thoughts? Donald also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. + Something Else. I've still got to go to work. The family is also asking for direct tips via their website findsummerwells.com. I joined the rescue squad to assist and give back to my community, Coup said. They all have seasonal appropriate clothing, some even name brand. Summer looks much less cared for as far as grooming than the other kids, IMO. "Just know that we love our daughter with all our hearts. Photos About See all Find Summer Wells : Official Family FB : Summer Wells disappeared from her home June 15 2021. "I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her. His charge of "financial responsibility" may have stemmed from driving without insurance, according to the network, as Tennesee law requires drivers to provide evidence they can pay for repairs or damages after certain charges or accidents. According to a warrant filed in General Sessions Court in Hawkins County on Oct. 15, 2020, Candus called police to report a domestic assault by her husband. Anyone with information concerning Summers whereabouts is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND, or send an email to [email protected]. That lead to Candus to file for an order of protection against him, writing: "I am afraid for my children and myself.". Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. "I can't speak for Don, and we are willing to do whatever to bring our daughter Summer home. Summer Wells LAST PHOTO - Red Truck Identified? Whats happening this weekend around the Tri-Cities? "I don't think either one of them killed or injured Summer," Hartley said. Then you see the house; part of it is covered in yellow siding while the rest is exposed plywood. Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. . Missing Summer Wells parents Candus Bly and Don Wells recently discussed their daughter's disappearance. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. "Since youve been gone Ive been completely devistated [sic]. 2 To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. Many electric vehicle batteries lose power when it's very cold, News reports say three children have been killed and two other children wounded in an attack at a home in Texas on Friday afternoon, Southern states are more frequently turning to pay-to-use express lanes as a way to address highway congestion without raising taxes. Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the agency hasnt given up on Summers case. It also encouraged homeowners in the Beech Creek area to check spaces where a child could hide. This is the last known photo of Summer Wells. On June 15, 2021, Wells was reported missing. She was around 3' tall and weighed around 40 pounds at the time of her disappearance, according to . "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Don said on the show. I went back twice thinking I was missing something. A written statement by Don is also shown in the clip titled "A Letter and Prayer for Summer.". ", "Here are new images we've just obtained that may be more representative of her current hair length.". Especially since the mother is at home and not working. The father-of-four said sniffer dogs previously picked up Summer's scent on the trail but lost it near a road. summer wells remains found, a five-year-old girl, went missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15 of this year. Its fairly typical of rural homes, to be junked up outdoors. But based on these pictures, I see a family a little rough round the edges but that's all. In March it was reported that Summer's family "wasn't cooperating" with law enforcement as the search for their daughter continues. Very immature. All information will be held in the strictest confidence and only info that you want to be shared will be shared. "She has no reason to, and she wouldnt lie.. The mother of Summer Wells, a 5-year-old who's been reported missing in Tennessee, appears to have posted a video on TikTok about searching for her child. The constant social media presence and content of her posts are very much that of a 16-year-old girl. NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee. Collect, curate and comment on your files. ! "I've still got to move forward. An AMBER Alert was issued for the girl on June 16, 2021. Money for drugs. Poorly fitting, perhaps but not dirty. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. at the best online prices at eBay! The Evergreen State takes the top spot again in the U.S. News Best States ranking on the strength of its tech sector and other industries. The missing child's three young brothers were removed from the Wells family home six weeks after her disappearance. Titled "Thank You For Prayers", the statement read: "[T]hank you everyone for kind messages. 27 20 Summer was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's Rogersville, Tennessee, home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. I do hope nothing happened to her. The family has too many animals. Multiple law enforcement agencies spent hours searching the trail and the rural areas near the Wells family home but have reportedly found few leads. 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Summer's dad Donald is pictured leaving court on Monday, Summer's hair was cut off shortly before she vanished, She was last seen outside planting flowers, Summer is pictured with her mother Candus, Summer Wells' father reveals 'her 3 brothers were taken from home', The Wells family issued a statement on their website. The six-minute video includes a features photos of Summer and her family before the little girl went missing near her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. She was reported to be barefoot and wearing a pink shirt and grey shorts before she went missing.Anyone with information on her whereabouts please contact the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 800-TBI-FIND#SummerWells#SummerWellsMissing#SummerWellsUpdate#SummerWellsParents#DonWells#CandusBly Summer had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald Wells said. On TikTok, an account with the name Candus Wells posted a video on June 16 that showed images of Summer and a missing-person notice. I dont see abuse of these children. She just wasnt able to. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Your daughter looks like a shoeless little street urchin and your sons aren't looking much better. As you trek up the hill toward the home, forgotten toys covered in grass and vines line the dirt road. ", Police ended the statement with "Again, wed encourage you to share factual information - not speculation - as the case continues to unfold.". ", Lawson added that Donald's claim that a neighbor heard a scream was "unfounded.". In July, Donald said he believed that Summer is probably no longer alive. ON the anniversary of Summers Wells' disappearance, her father Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video featuring a touching photo with his little girl. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) - After 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her home in Beech Creek, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. We dont know," he said. "I believed that stuff," Wells said. I am not judging the economics of the Wells household, I just don't know how even in the poorest environment, a home could be in such disarray and be so unsanitary? And that's why they took our kids. I do think he may have been molesting Summer. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. Donald told the network that from there, he believes Summer was carried down a steep and rugged trail, just a few feet away from the house. However, we havent given up, and we wont. IE your name, and details you do not request to be shared. "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. VIDEOS: All video clips are used by means of fair use and with commentary Under the copyright act EMAIL; [email protected] https://cash.app/%C2%A3crimestoriesobsessed https://paypal.me/emmaw960?locale.x=en_GB SOURCES; News reportsMUSIC; audionautix.comINTRO; Renderforrest MUSIC; Renderforrest. I don't understand why this is being said," the note written in a WJHL reporter's notebook said. To me, it seems as though Candus never matured past the teen years. I choose life. At the time of her disappearance, Donald said he was at work, his sons were inside the home, and his wife and mother-in-law were outside facing away from the basement door. What defines poor ? Headteacher sacked 'after sending parents a list of striking teachers' as school launches probe. Thank you so so much for being the stars that you are. At some point around 6.30pm, Summer ventured back inside the home on her own because she "wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys", he said. "Additionally, neighborhood canvases were conducted in an effort to make sure we didnt miss any residential cameras.". To learn more about ChatGPT and how we can inspire students, we sat down with BestReviews book expert, Ciera Pasturel. All rights reserved. The on-screen text on the video said, "my baby girl mommy and daddy misses you so much we are searching everywhere for and I won't stop until I find you.". "Like an idiot, I believed it and I flipped out, started drinking, and everything else. The video ends with a picture of Summer, who turned 6 in February 2022, being held by her father as two hands form a heart around them. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Wells said on a podcast. Tim Coup, captain of the CHRS, acted as the incident commander of search operations for 10 of the 13 days that emergency personnel combed the area. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. A statement from the Find Summer Wells website also revealed that Don released the video while he remains in jail for a DUI arrest. Not to throw you off, but I would not recommend using mental age. How does that work," he toldWVLT. Please keep us in prayer. "We love everybody, we are Christian people. They both strongly deny having any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. Now one year later, the residence that used to be the home of a family of six looks like a shell of its former self. Summer wells human remains found missing date. I dont think shes in the area because the dog goes down to the road and thats the end of the trail, but I dont know that for a fact. Best States is an interactive platform developed by U.S. News for ranking the 50 U.S. states, alongside news analysis and daily reporting. "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. Near the top of the hill, you step on the carcass of a partially buried doll. The TikTok account's owner did not immediately respond to an inquiry. Yet you're living in a plywood shack ffs. Edit: Fixed a spelling error. ", "Here's are new images we've just obtained that may be more representative of her current hair length.". The TBI reports Summers appearance as follows: Anyone with information regarding Wells whereabouts is urged to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. Stay up to date with what you want to know. I have no ill intentions, I mean no disrespect to any of the parties involved and am not stating fact but nearly theory. She really is a beautiful little girl, it's so sad and difficult to watch. Their statements were extremely odd as they constantly referred to Summer in the past tense, which is very disturbing.Summer Wells has been missing from her family home since June 15th. as well as other partner offers and accept our. We never know until we know the truth. Summer's parents spoke with. Summer looks much less cared for as far as grooming than the other kids, IMO. Money for alcohol. I love her with all my heart. "We want to be clear that were doing everything within our power to find her. Donald, meanwhile, claims to have successfully completed a polygraph on June 17. The mother of Summer Wells, a 5-year-old who's been reported missing in Tennessee, appears to have posted a video on TikTok about searching for her child. Her grooming is horrible. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. Shes been abducted in my mind, 100%. "The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that," he added. It does seem as though they take their kids to do activities. The video was posted on the Find Summer Wells website and encouraged the public to be on the lookout for the young girl's smile. Stay informed daily on the latest news and advice on COVID-19 from the editors at U.S. News & World Report. Donald also said that the family had caught a number of people trespassing on their property, including a woman who claimed to be a psychic. Lawson, however, added that Donald's claim that a neighbor heard a scream was "unfounded.". For our agency, this call was just as important as the rest of the calls that we receive, but with the age of Summer, that does add another element to the call.. He said: "Sometimes K-9s will lose the scent when it changes different types, where they maybe went from the gravel to the pavement. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Since 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing from her home in Beech Creek on June 15, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. And that's why they took our kids.". Summer's parents have never said when her hair was cut off prior to her disappearance. I love her with all my heart.". thank you.". Hard to believe she wouldn't have taken a photo of Summer "planting flowers" as she seemed to document everything. There was a large amount of different levels of resources used, which each one had different key things that ultimately would lead to finding Summer Wells, Coup said. So many people love her.". This is laziness and neglect, plain and simple. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices.
Kamikaze Pilot Who Returned 9 Times, Aghamore Parish Newsletter, Staples Center Premier 9 View, How Much Money Did Braddock Win During His 1928 Fight?, Articles S