He hit 18 home runs in the World Series. Key links: Full rankings | Snubs | Debating our selections, Doolittle: The difficult case of Oscar Charleston. History. I'd put Harper in the 200-500 range. ERA? Songs were written in his tribute. Your wrong there Lebron James he's so overrated if he's top 3 why isn't Black Mamba. Pie Traynor, listed at number seventy, was the first third baseman ever elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame, and he finished in the top ten for the National League Most Valuable Player Award six times. In 2000, he registered a 291 ERA plus -- an adjusted stat accounting for ballparks and era, with the average being 100 -- that stands as the best since at least 1893. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats Really disappointed that I missed so many big names (Jackson, Boggs, Hornsby, and Gwynn to name a few), but honestlywhat a ridiculous list. Curry doesnt deserve to be on this list aleast toward the top maybe around 60 And add Kyrie Irving. In 1997, Larry Walker flipped his batting helmet around and switched to the right side of the plate after getting a look at a Johnson pitch. Understand your point but you are forgetting(?) "I never saw DiMaggio and Mantle play. -- Alden Gonzalez, Team(s): New York Mets (1967-77, 1983), Cincinnati Reds (1977-1982), Chicago White Sox (1984-86), Boston Red Sox (1986), Stats: 311-205, 2.86 ERA, 3,640 SO, 4,783 IP, 109.9 bWAR, What he's best known for: The Cy Young-winning ace of the '69 Miracle Mets, Seaver was one of the most beloved athletes in New York sports history. Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. Harper gets a lot of credit for how good he is for his age, but he's not on Trout's level. How Corbin Burnes became an ace by making his bed, 7 Cubs pitchers combine for no-hitter vs Machado, Padres, Top moments from Brady, Manning, Jordan and other athletes hosting 'Saturday Night Live', Fantasy baseball rankings, projections, strategy and cheat sheets, Rojas to withdraw from WBC, stay with Dodgers. I'm not hating on LeBron Because I like LeBron but kobe has had a better career by far. Team(s): Cincinnati Reds (1986-2004) Primary position: Shortstop What he's best known for: A product of Cincinnati's Moeller High School, the 12-time All-Star played his entire . Carlton Fisk is on the White Sox, but not the Red Sox? Popular Quizzes Today. That doesn't make the list good or bad inherently, I'm just saying to consider the source. One of the best pure hitters in the history of the game. Koufax is the epitome of the argument for peak vs longevity. The active career leader in that category is Adam Wainwright -- with 27. Otherwise, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols and Miguel Cabrera saw their rankings. BTT- Brooklyn Tip-Tops Top 100 MLB players of all time: Jeter or A-Rod? FLA- Florida Marlins -- David Schoenfield, Team(s): Cleveland Spiders (1890-98), St. Louis Perfectos/Cardinals (1899-1900), Boston Americans/Red Sox (1901-08), Cleveland Naps (1909-11), Boston Rustlers (1911), Stats: 511-315, 2.63 ERA, 2,803 SO, 7,356 IP, 163.6 bWAR, What he's best known for: Sixty-six years after Young died, his name has remained omnipresent in big league baseball because of the annual award given in his name to the best pitcher in each league. When Aaron died just over a year ago, he was even more lauded for his presence off the field. There are no new members in the 2015 class, except for one addition among the honorable mentions: Felix Hernandez. The "Activity Log" below will chart the changes I make as they happen. Send a Message. Mike Trout career's WAR is 72.5. Why Are Leprechauns Associated with Saint Patricks Day? Name the player with the most All-Star selections for each Major League team. Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. Top 100 Baseball Players of All Time Top 100 Baseball Players of All Time Can you name the top MLB and Negro League players of all-time according to an ESPN poll of experts from 2022? BUF- Buffalo Bisons But if you're going to have Bonds on the list, then you have to include Big Mac and Sosa. True! So who's too high? 1, we're counting down the greatest players in baseball history. Top 100 players of all time nba quiz. He has the possibility of reaching 3000 hits and 700 home runs, something no one else has done. Where do Trout, Bonds rank? Based on the description, guess these baseball terms. -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): Boston Red Sox (1984-96), Toronto Blue Jays (1997-98), New York Yankees (1999-2003, 2007), Houston Astros (2004-06), Stats: 354-184, 3.12 ERA, 4,672 SO, 4,916 2/3 IP, 138.7 bWAR, What he's best known for: Rocket was on a Hall of Fame track in Boston even before signing with Toronto and winning back-to-back Cy Young Awards. After being traded to the Yankees, he was asked about wearing the same uniform Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle once donned. Why Are Leprechauns Associated with Saint Patricks Day? To the velocity, you can add a side-whipping, almost underhand arm slot, and hitters of his time had no chance. Kevin Love does not belong on this list. A lot of people don't appreciate that. Can you name the Major League players who have hit at least 500 career home runs? Our No. 22, Lefty Grove. For each decade, name the ten Major League players with the most home runs. NBA 2K23 Top 100 Current Players on NBA 2K23 The player with the Highest Overall 2K Rating on NBA 2K23 is Giannis Antetokounmpo with 97, followed by Kevin Durant in second place with. To have him (and Harper) on a list of ALL-TIME players is one thing but to have him AHEAD of names like Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Nolan Ryan, Carl Yastrzemski, Tony Gwynn, etc, etc, etc,.. is an absolute JOKE. Update 2019. According to ESPN. I know a few random players from the last 20 years, but not nearly enough. It's hard to say there is a consensus about who should own the title of "best pitcher ever." Guess what it is. I'm happy with the 4 points that my limited knowledge of basketball, NBA Jam, common last names, and reading the comments was able to cobble together for me. I know it's not your decision Quizmaster but just my opinion, When you get Lanier, Cunningham, and Arizin, but forget Harden. [1] Barry Larkin. It always was. -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): Chicago Cubs (1986-92, 2004-06), Atlanta Braves (1993-2003), Los Angeles Dodgers (2006, 2008), San Diego Padres (2007-08), Stats: 355-227, 3.16 ERA, 3,371 SO, 5,008 1/3 IP, What he's best known for: Few things in baseball are more hypnotizing than a GIF of Maddux's two-seamer. Now question is, would you say this now? @ paul_casellaMLB. -- Alden Gonzalez, Team(s): Boston Red Sox (1914-19), New York Yankees (1920-34), Boston Braves (1935), As a hitter: .342/.474/.690, 714 HR, 2,214 RBI, 2873 H, 162.7 bWAR, As a pitcher: 94-46, 2.28 ERA, 488 SO, 1,221 IP, 20.4 bWAR, What he's best known for: Home runs. | Privacy Settings ESPN is a joke anyway. 1) Mike Trout, OF, Angels (2019 rank: 1) Not surprisingly, Trout maintains his hold on the No. Click the name of the Major League team that plays in that city. The greatest lineups ever? In five of those, he allowed zero runs and threw fewer than 100 pitches. Henderson hit 81 leadoff home runs, and nobody else has hit more than 54. He stood close to the plate, his head hanging over it, daring pitchers to come inside. Perhaps the best expressions of Johnson's dominance came during a pair of All-Star Game matchups with left-handed stars. Based on Top 100 Baseball Players of All Time. You paid for them, but the corporations get to name them. He was a five-tool, Hall of Fame-caliber outfielder even before his neck widened and his numbers inflated, posting a .981 OPS while averaging 33 home runs and 34 stolen bases on the way to three MVPs from 1987 to 1998. Piazza, but not Gary Carter? | View Mobile Site. You could fill a book with a list of them, but here's one: Young had 19 seasons in which he completed at least 30 games. If Shohei Ohtani produces 5 more seasons like 2021 then he easily makes the top 20. he's really not, though, and it's not even close. BNB-Boston Braves The top 50? He won two World Series with the Red Sox (remember the bloody sock?) -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): Negro Leagues (1948, Birmingham Black Barons), New York/San Francisco Giants (1951-52, 1954-72), New York Mets (1972-73), Stats: .301/.384/.557, 660 HR, 1,909 RBI, 3,293 H, 156.1 bWAR, What he's best known for: For playing a shallow center field at a cavernous Polo Grounds, sprinting toward the center-field fence and making an improbable over-the-shoulder basket catch at the warning track with the score tied late in Game 1 of the 1954 World Series. Twenty-four players were selected before Trout in the 2009 draft, but three years later, the product of Millville, New Jersey, recorded perhaps the best rookie season of all time. Yet he did everything well: superb defense, elite average (eight batting titles), elite power (six slugging percentage titles) and was one of the best baserunners ever (723 steals, 252 triples). The modern-day record is 17, achieved by the Boston Red Sox against the Detroit Tigers on June 18, 1953. I just can't believe that Boston would take a back seat to the Philadelphia Phillies. But it does allow you to lift weights and maintain muscle mass during the season. Michael Jordan played the game on a completely different level than everyone else. Disrespect to the history of the NBA. Here's how WBC offenses stack up with MLB's best, 7 Cubs combine for 1st spring no-no since 2017, Scherzer tries to test pitch clock limits, gets balk, Jays 'playing it safe' after Guerrero tweaks knee, PitchCom-tipping: Loud device leaks Twins calls, Eflin's first start after $40M deal impresses Rays, Rangers' Leclerc to miss WBC with neck injury, Rockies' Rodgers may need surgery, '23 at risk. During the latter stretch, he won four straight Cy Young Awards, giving him five overall. Contact Us You also can't put player like Barry Bonds so high up on this list because he took PED's. Not a terrible fielder either. "They were all against me," Cobb wrote in his autobiography. I won't everybody to know that these answers are all my personal opinions. How many players have ever had his combination of wingspan and shooting? Why Are Leprechauns Associated with Saint Patricks Day? However, Clemens' inclusion in the Mitchell report, which alleged steroid use in the late stages of his career, kept him from Hall of Fame election by the BBWAA. Last year might have been Trout's worst in recent memory, and it was still a season in which he slashed .281/.390/.603, homered roughly once every 12 at-bats and tied for 10th across MLB in FanGraphs WAR. One of the most prolific power hitters of all-time, Reggie Jackson is best known for his postseason exploits, and a three-homer performance in Game 6 of the 1977 World Series earned him the. Oscar Robertson is the only obvious one I missed. MLB Quiz of the Day: All-time leaders. I mean like maybe at the end of his career yeah but now? See More by this Creator. Top 100 Baseball Players of All Time Can you name the top MLB and Negro League players of all-time according to an ESPN poll of experts? Im also kind of surprised that Pops is only ranked 98. I agree. His stats are amazing considering the era he played in. And I blank on Steph Curry. 1 spot in the rankings after winning his third career American League Most Valuable Player Award in 2019. A baseball quiz that may never need an update. name the baseball player quiz. Mostly, however, he hit home runs with the most beautiful swing you'll ever see. Mathewson relied on impeccable control and a pitch he called a "fadeaway," which some say was a screwball while others suggest might have been more like a modern-day circle change. Today, we continue our countdown with Nos. Our No. "He plays the game the way the great ones played it -- out of pure hate," famed writer Jim Murray wrote. Of them, perhaps the most illustrative of Johnson's dominance is his 110 shutouts -- 20 more than any other pitcher. To me the most surprising thing about this list isn't the placement of players or omissionsbut the fact that Vince Carter is still ACTIVE!! disappointed that Kirby Puckett isn`t on their but Molitor is I think Puckett had a way better career than Molitor even though Molitor played for the Twins for 2 seasons and Managed them for 3 seasons. All Featured Quizzes. This needs updating, David Ortiz is retired and Albert Pujols plays for the Angels now. Can you guess the MLB team that uses each of these logos? There are no new members in the 2015 class, except for one addition among the honorable mentions. Here's how WBC offenses stack up with MLB's best, 7 Cubs combine for 1st spring no-no since 2017, Scherzer tries to test pitch clock limits, gets balk, Jays 'playing it safe' after Guerrero tweaks knee, PitchCom-tipping: Loud device leaks Twins calls, Eflin's first start after $40M deal impresses Rays, Rangers' Leclerc to miss WBC with neck injury, Rockies' Rodgers may need surgery, '23 at risk. He played in 10 World Series in his 13 seasons -- and the Yankees won nine of them. Small update needed when you get a chance. The question we posed: "Based on a combination of career value and peak performance, which player would you rank higher?". Bold Currently Playing. Les joueurs passs par le PSG et le FC Nantes, A's, Yankees, Blue Jays, Padres, Angels, Mets, Mariners, Red Sox, Dodgers, Expos, Mariners, Astros, D-Backs, Yankees, Giants, Cardinals, Phillies, Giants, White Sox, Indians, Twins, Inians, Red Sox, Dodgers, White Sox, Rays, Padres, Yankees, Angels, Blue Jays, Twins, Indians, Rangers, Marlins, Tigers, Yankees, Astros, Nationals, Padres, Blue Jays, Orioles, Indians, Mets, White Sox, D-Backs, Expos, White Sox, Yankees, A's, Orioles, Marlins, Orioles, Astros, Phillies, D-Backs, Red Sox. Ken jij alle winnaars van de Strade Bianche? I think Kobe is 5th, behind Lebron, MJ, and Kareem, and Wilt in that order. -- David Schoenfield, Stats: .340/.447/.632, 493 HR, 1,995 RBI, 2,721 H, 113.7 bWAR, What he's best known for: Society remembers Gehrig for the disease that took his life and bears his name, and for the courage he displayed when facing it. Guess the last names of these current and former Major League players. That Koufax' greatness wasn't achieved until his eighth season seems to enhance his reputation. More quiz info >> Start Quiz Comments (119) -- David Schoenfield. How many can you name? yeah, Harper, even when this list was made, was better than Hoffman. He hit over .400 three times, including .424 in 1924. Sure, his off-field accomplishments increase his standing, but he was one of the greatest players and fielders ever. Verlander belongs on this list just as much as Kershaw does. tim duncan is definitely better than kobe, This list is in serious need of an update. Is there an argument for Trout over Pujols? Played: 49,515 Rating: 4.12 featured 50 Home Runs in a Season Club MLB Network is counting down the top players in the game today! He broke the single-season home run record, passed Hank Aaron to become baseball's new home run king and put up these numbers from 2001 through 2004, his ages 36 to 39 seasons: 1.368 OPS (292 points higher than the runner-up), 209 home runs (17 more than the runner-up), 755 walks (307 more than the runner-up). I remember Artis Gilmore. Aaron's 2,297 RBIs remain the career record, one that is probably safe for a long time to come. Based on this list, he should slot between Brett and Ichiro at say 43-46. What are you talking about? A good way to handle active players is to ask, "If he retired (or worse) today, where would he rank?". Here are MLB Network's Top 100 players for 2021. He won 30 games four times, led the NL five times in ERA and strikeouts, and was one of the five original inductees into the Hall of Fame in 1936. For each highlighted year, guess the team that won the World Series. -- with blazing speed, at least until his knees went bad. | Privacy Settings He was stockily built, with wide shoulders, a barreled chest, bowed legs and huge hands. 1 going into the 2022 campaign. 1. Barry Larkin: 99. Our ranking of the 100 greatest MLB players of all time comes down to the top 25. The list is dated for sure. Geography. There are no new members in the 2015 class, except for one addition among the honorable mentions: Felix Hernandez. And I'd argue Albert Pujols should be higher too. | Go To Top Guess what these baseball abbreviations stand for. Tack on 10 Gold Glove awards and you have what Schmidt became: the greatest Phillie of them all. -- David Schoenfield, Team(s): Negro Leagues (1951, Indianapolis Clowns), Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves (1954-74), Milwaukee Brewers (1975-76), Stats: .305/.374/.555, 755 HR, 2,297 RBI, 3,771 H, 143.1 bWAR, What he's best known for: 7-5-5. Explore More 1 overall player, for example, was chosen 99% of the time. There's not much I could write here that hasn't already been said, but I am happy that there seems to be very little controversy among this group that he's #1 of all-time, and I really have a hard time imagine his accomplishments ever being eclipsed. Around 1935, Babe Ruth was asked who the best player he ever saw was. The Baseball 100: No. You guys just hatin. In 1999, with statistics through 1997 being considered, Bonds ranked Number 34 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Baseball Players, making him the highest-ranking active player. And his career totals could have been even higher had he not missed three prime seasons to serve in World War II. He deserves it. Quiz by jackpawpaw Rate: Last updated: April 5, 2022 You have not attempted this quiz yet. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield. Considering many are saying Trout is maybe best ever. Koufax is the extreme example of this type. Imagine how low his ERA would have been if he were throwing in the 1960s - from a higher mound, in a larger stadium, against 180 pound hitters. So I get Dave DeBusschere and Earl Mornroe, and miss Dr. J, the Admiral, and Pistol Pete. Put it all together, and there's a powerful argument for Grove as the greatest pitcher of all time. PHA- Philadelphia Athletics NBA Quiz Quiz by PWilly26. I'll appreciate it. Yes he hit 714 home runs, but he was terrible at fielding. No one combined these traits better or longer at the hot corner than Schmidt did during a career of near uniform excellence. . LOU- Louisville Colonels What is the average score in baseball? Jim Thome and Rafael Palmeiro are surprising omissions too. He slugged .744 in 41 World Series games. That's a miscarriage of justice! As for why ESPN placed so many active guys on the list, keep in mind that it's their nature to be biased in favor of the modern era. The list was created by Baseball Reference. He married Marilyn Monroe. Can you name the players who have started opening day for each Major League team since 2010? Love above Kemp, Ben Wallace, Steve Kerr, Horace Grant, etc? Ranking Nos. He was just so damn good. I put a lot of effort in it, Got two just by guessing "Jones" lol. More quiz info >> Start Quiz No comments yet Name the baseball players who were inducted into the Hall of Fame on their first ballot. -- David Schoenfield, Stats: 417-279, 2.17 ERA, 3,509 SO, 5,914 1/3 innings, 164.8 bWAR, What he's best known for: Johnson contemporary Ping Bodie said of Johnson's stuff, "You can't hit what you can't see." Try to name the career home run leader for each Major League baseball team. Top Contributed Quizzes in Sports. The best pitcher in MLB? He won all three of his World Series starts as a pitcher, one of them 14 innings. Trevor Hoffman? Nearly 100 years since he played his final game, the image of Cobb remains vivid: the sharpened spikes, the aggression, the fiery temperament. How many players can you name that have won the AL or NL MVP award? KObe has more rings and achievements but statistically wise Lebron has better stats. 50-26 and Nos. The most avid NBA fans among you should take my. Name the eight countries of the world in which baseball is the most popular spectator or participatory sport. Give Orange. Top 100 MLB players of all time: Is Ruth still No. He accumulated an NL-best 37 complete games during that stretch. CHI- Chicago Whales LeBron is better then Jordan. But honestly, if this was an accurate ranking, he doesn't belong in the top 100. Name the pitchers who have won the Cy Young award. User Quizzes. Matt Stairs is the best baseball player of all time? "Baseball isn't statistics; it's Joe DiMaggio rounding second base," one scribe supposedly said. Considering I know hardly any NBA history, 67-100, I'll take that. -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): Oakland Athletics (1979-84, 1989-93, 1994-95, 1998), New York Yankees (1985-89), Toronto Blue Jays (1993), San Diego Padres (1996-97, 2001), Anaheim Angels (1997), New York Mets (1999-2000), Seattle Mariners (2000), Boston Red Sox (2002), Los Angeles Dodgers (2003), Stats: .279/.401/.419, 297 HR, 3,055 H, 1,406 SB, 111.2 bWAR, What he's best known for: He was loud, brash, defiant, cocky and electric. He then helped lead the Yankees to four World Series appearances in five years and won another Cy Young -- his record seventh -- as a 41-year-old anchoring the Astros' rotation in 2004. What a joke! CAL- California Angels There is certainly a case to be made for any of the three teams Schilling played for. A couple of PED-tainted superstars. Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. "But I beat the bastards down and left them in the ditch." I don't know about that one. Up-to-date ranking of the 100 greatest basketball players of all-time. And hitting .300 is what Musial did year after year. We can only imagine that final home run number if he had stayed healthy after leaving Seattle. "I don't care about them," he said. He hit from an awkward-looking, hunched-over stance, but it worked: He was The Man. His numbers cannot be documented, but maybe Lloyd should be listed here. He's on the top-75 anniversary list, but not on this top 100? Red Sox, maybe D-Backs. Browse Baseball. After all, "today's players aren't as good as the ones from yesteryear" isn't exactly a good business model. He was the greatest base stealer in history, the greatest leadoff hitter in history and one of the greatest trash-talkers in history. Name the Major League pitchers who have won 20 games in a single-season. That is the best 100 NBA performances quiz. Red Sox Pirates Cubs Blue Jays Which pitcher has the most strikeouts for a career? He just looked like a steam explosion propelling the ball. In his six seasons as leader of the Orioles, they won four pennants and two World Series. The player with the highest 2K Rating among All-Time Frontcourts on NBA 2K23 is LeBron James. This is why people no longer watch ESPN, besides their political nonsense! Known for his power pitching -- his drop-and-drive delivery that stained his right knee with dirt was the iconic motion for a generation of pitchers -- Seaver topped 230 innings pitched in 15 seasons. Of course stadiums full of screaming fans are totally fine, but kids have to wear masks at school and some of them are still online even in 2022. Can you guess these baseball-related answers that start with each letter A-Z? I got 2. never seen a game in my life. Random. Top 100 MLB Players of All Time Quiz - By Marauder_13 Popular Quizzes Today 1 Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 2 Find the 'Story' Movie 3 Sort the Flags II 4 Countries of the World Sports MLB QUIZ LAB SUBMISSION Random Sports or MLB Quiz Top 100 MLB Players of All Time Can you name Bleacher Report's Top 100 MLB Players of All Time? MLB Network's Top 100 Players 2022 - Grading the Picks MLB 2022 Third Basemen Ranking 2022 MLB Predictions Spring Training Hats 2022 2021 MLB First Baseman MLB The Show 22 Team Affinity Cards MLB 2022 1st Basemen MLB 2022 MLB Spring Training Hats 2022 2022 White Sox Players MLB 2022 Free Agents - Middle Infielders MLB 22 the Show New Legends Highest Rated. Even today, if you ask a lifelong baseball fan how many homers Aaron hit, they'll probably be able to tell you. Can you answer them all? Everyone's got biases, and it makes sense for ESPN to be biased in favor of the modern day since actively promoting the people playing now is good business for them. they're both deserved to be here. Team(s): New York Giants (1900-16), Cincinnati Reds (1916), Stats: 373-188, 2.13 ERA, 2,507 SO, 4,788 IP, 106.5 bWAR, What he's best known for: The most admired star of the first two decades of 20th century baseball, Mathewson's three shutouts in a five-day span in 1905 remains one of the most heroic feats in World Series history. Yes, but Trout has played only a TOTAL of six years, Koufax played at least 11, maybe 12. Just right? Joe Posnanski 251. Taking steroids doesn't magically turn you into the incredible hulk. I would also say Trout is a little too high, but he definitely deserves a place on this list. -- Alden Gonzalez, Stats: .331/.417/.559, 475 HR, 1,951 RBI, 3,630 H, 128.7 bWAR, Primary position: Left field/right field/first base, What he's best known for: "He could have hit .300 with a fountain pen," cracked Joe Garagiola. Ryan or Koufax? To this day, Mets fans of a certain age still cry in disbelief that the club traded him away. Cincinnati, Baltimore and Cleveland all erected Robinson statues outside their stadiums. Today's "MLB Quiz of the Day" will test how well you know some of the best players in Major League history. -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): Boston Red Sox (1939-42, 1946-60), Stats: .344/.482/.634, 521 HR, 1,839 RBI, 2,654 H, 122.1 bWAR, What he's best known for: Williams was probably the greatest hitter who ever lived, largely because of the astronomical numbers he put up but also because of how he revolutionized the approach to hitting. 86/100. In order to be in the top 20, you gotta make sure that player is a 5 tool player. If you watch pitchers before him and after him, there's a definite legacy. A word-guessing game where all the answers are Major League team names. 27 febrero, 2023 . I'm sorry, is this a 100 Greatest Players in Argentina list? Cubs are to Wrigley as Red Sox are to ______? Al Kaline is one of the coolest names in baseball history. SLB- St. Louis Browns I hate lebron but he's in the goat talks. The major league average in that stretch: 4.62. Here's a greatest ever quiz without any opinion, based solely on career win-shares: http://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/103225/top-50-nba-players, this quiz is an outrage how is LeBron so damn high he is a bum he is basically the smartest kid on the shortbus. Babe Ruth put it this way: "Cobb is a p---k. But he sure can hit. Also, I know what he did, but Pete Rose seems like he should be higher than 37th. IMO, good enough to make the list, but not at 16. What's the Dodgers' plan at shortstop? What's the Dodgers' plan at shortstop? No Major League player has hit .400 since Ted Williams did it in 1941. Kevin Love and Blake Griffin shouldn't be on here, and even though I am not a fan of Kyrie Irving, I agree that he should be on this list. Here goes: 100 | Clarence Seedorf 99 | Javier Zanetti 98 | David Silva 97 | Roger Milla 96 |. Guess the Major League players who were given these famous nicknames. It was all in good fun, but also an indication of how fearsome Johnson looked to anyone who stepped into the batter's box against him. I'm not a baseball fan either, but I managed to get 23 based off on all the baseball names I remember hearing about. It's shocking he didn't make the cut. 100. DTW- Detroit Wolverines Jack Sikma is Good but the NBA produced SO MANY talented BIg Man and Power Forwards so I think he shoudn't really be in top 100 maybe top 30 centers but not top 100 players. Bartolo Coln should be up there. You will see a city highlighted on the map. WAR Average: 2.5. What he's best known for: The "Big Unit" was to lefties what Nolan Ryan was to righties.
Mary Berry Liver And Bacon Casserole Mary Berry, Articles T