Im pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. A great combo for trying to destroy the Earth. Thunderhowl When another shard was detected on Luna 3, Chromia directed Bumblebee to Meteorfire for aid in breaching the moon's force field. You know, in a diabolical sort of way. Using Teletraan's map of the complex, the trio made their escape only to be cornered at the exit. Dark Birth Confident that these peace talks would fail, Bumblebee lounged around with Hot Rod and Cheetor before Slipstream was killed by Bludgeon, sparking a free for all. Specifically those with a jet alt-mode. Picture Information. Follow . That said, he's a dedicated Autobot, and any Decepticon who underestimates him will find themselves on the business end of his high-voltage stinger. With Meteorfire And Cosmos, Along with Grimlock, Bumblebee ventured deep underground to the valley of the Monsterbots for the next shard before an energon river separated them. Journey To The Valley Of Repugnus, When Ratchet prepared to upload what they had of Windblade's mind, a shark broke in and stole her body. Infinite Vendetta, Acid Storm eventually finished the reprogramming of Vector Sigma, allowing Starscream to absorb it and increase his power. Constantly. *Deep breath* "Woah! Back on the Ark, Optimus had Teletraan-1 confirm his hypothesis that the aliens had evolved to feed off the energon. Optimus and Windblade eventually found Starscream waiting for them on the bridge, where he ordered his Scraplets to attack and drained their energon, preparing to take the Matrix of Leadership from Optimus. With both leaders in one place, Starscream began using unspace to destroy the universe before both used their Matrices of Leadership to defeat the Judge, saving the universe. The Visitor, After the GroundBridge network was discovered, the Autobots used it to triangulate the AllSpark's location. This character article is a stub and is missing information on their fictional appearances. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES S4 DINOBOTS UNITE WARRIOR WINDBLADE FIGURE at the best online prices at eBay! The Judge, Soon afterwards, the Judge, damaged beyond repair by Hot Rod's group, crashed into the ship, its out of control weapons collapsing it. Allspark, As Cybertron's condition deteriorated due to the loss of the AllSpark, Starscream led Thundercracker, and Nova Storm to the Grand Imperium where the trio attempted to slay Optimus Prime only to be bested and forced to retreat. Plus, Acid Storm spends all his free time chasing my friends and me around the Earth. Lack of loyalty isn't his only flaw: Starscream himself has earned Megatron's scorn for his cowardice and incompetence over the eons, and neither Shockwave nor Soundwave have much respect for him. He participated in the council meeting to discuss Astrotrains warning of an impending threat, and when Tarn arrived, under attack by two Decepticon supersoldiers, Bumblebee and Optimus restrained one of them. Seconds before the cryo-gas overtook Bumblebee, Teletraan detected the AllSpark only for the scout to fall into stasis before he could abort the hibernation sequence. Production. He re-routed his circuits to increase his T. rex power. As a reward for his Seekers' loyalty, he extracted all of their sparks. A reboot essay about my own Transformers Universe. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Cyclone Strike Windblade Figure at the best online prices at eBay! Maccadam then barged in and transformed into his monstrous alternate mode, claiming that there would be no fighting in his bar and cowing Megatron enough for him to retreat. Overall, Orion quickly found his place among them and was grateful to have been given this second chance. Brought with them to the Park, Bumblebee reunited with his friends, both of whom had fallen in with the other two Sharkticon factions, with the Autobots convincing the species to reunify, albeit against the Autobots. Bumblebee attacked his arch foe only to be defeated and once again being saved by Grimlock. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I'll have to battle Decepticons, outrun an explosion or two, and be heroic- basically, I'm in for one epic ride across the Cyberverse."-Bumblebee The resourceful Windblade uses her telepathic Cityspeaker powers to defend justice with the Heroic Autobots. Maccadam informed the two he would be staying behind but reassured them that, though they would go their separate ways for a while, they'd see each other again and their friendship would endure. No one can give those Decepticon Seeker jets a fly for their money like Windblade can. So Cyber Megatron, or just Cyber Megs invited hi Just a few one shots of the Transformers franchise that popped into my head. This is the book where I bring all of your requests to life! item was in excellent condition and fast delivery, Fortnite Legendary Series Frozen Raven 6" Figure Epic Games NEW (234858692135). Infinite Vendetta, Jetfire eventually led the Autobots to the AllSpark's hiding place only for the Decepticons to arrive followed by an AllSpark empowered Starscream. When Bumblebee nearly dies in a fight, Charlie and Windblade turn to each other for comfort while he recovers, but their time together brings up long buried feelings and leads to big changes for all three of them. Though the three welcomed Drift's aid, the swordsmech lunged at the three, revealing himself to having been a deep-cover Decepticon agent. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (6), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (7), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (1), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (1), Bumblebee/Starscream/Windblade (Transformers) (6), Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers) (2), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (7), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead is a Good Teacher, he'll become mute in early when he meets Izuku, Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers), Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aileron/Arcee/Green Female Autobot | Greenlight, Elements from all corners of the franchise, Maybe considering other change mecha franchises into it, Original Cybertronian Character(s)/Original Cybertronian Character(s), Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers), Green Female Autobot | Greenlight/Orange Female Autobot | Lancer, Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers), Bumblebee/Starscream/Windblade (Transformers), In which Windblade, Starscream and Bumblebee share a shamelessly sugary Happily Ever After together because no force in the universe can stop us, As the heavens will fall, we will be together soon, if we will be anything at all, romantic hand-holding at the end of the world, Light Fury/Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), Night Light Dragons (How to Train Your Dragon), Insecurities (or How to Talk to Your Lovers), I bear no responsibility for any cavities gained while reading this fic, A Heat fic that doesn't involve anyone going into Heat, Bee did not plan to spend his day running from morally dubious situations. ", Transformers: Cyberverse Mae Catt Q&A Session (Unedited Edition), https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Starscream_(Cyberverse)&oldid=1664130, Firstly, he has a unique head sculpt that is very different from the other default "male" and "female" heads the rest of the Seekers use. Bad Moon Rising, Asking around the Ark, Bumblebee learnt from Arcee that the creature he'd seen was a cheetah. Another design for popular BB, but with my first female TF: Windblade. This is an Ask Hot-Rod and Soundwave ship book! - Bumblebee, Transformers: Robots in Disguise Team Combiners Game, Transformers Robots in Disguise: Power Up for Battle. Sensing an end to the millenia-long conflict, the Matrices of Leadership, one each borne by Megatron and Optimus Prime, are up to some shenanigans. Somewhere I belong by Disaster. Heading to Wheeljack's lab to see if the inventor had any useful inventions, Bumblebee bore witness to Grimlock gorging himself on Hyper-Fuel, Bumblebee racing after his overcharged friend only to constantly bested by his kinetic energy. On my mark* Bumblebee clicked in his speech. Normally I'd say that I'm so not afraid to take on a henchbot. The Quintessons soon invaded Cybertron, locking the populace in a virtual reality that celebrated the Parade of Metals. And it's my first Cyberverse story. Though he was unfamiliar with the Autobot's physical appearance, Bumblebee still took on the mission and soon enough, told Optimus that Sentinel Zeta Prime had died at the hands of the Decepticons. Transformers: Cyberverse; Relationship: Bumblebee & Windblade (Transformers) Characters: Windblade (Transformers) Bumblebee (Transformers) Additional Tags: . Hot Rod transformed his hand into a blaster and fired as well. [1] Nos Estados Unidos, foi exibido em 1 de setembro de 2018, no canal Cartoon Network.No Brasil, estreou em 9 de outubro de 2018, s 16:30, no canal Cartoon Network (Brasil) e tambm pelo canal de televiso aberto Loading [2] em 7 de dezembro. He's always inventing the neatest stuff -- weapons, armor, explosives, the works! Hes fast, tough, and bursting at the seams with enough firepower to handle any situation. So.., this is my very first story I'm posting and as you can tell by the title, it's a transformers story. When Windblade travels to Earth to find the Ark and the All Spark, she discovers Bumblebee and together they search for the Ark and All Spark. Thankfully he uses his powers to defend the side of good against those nasty Decepti-creeps. - Bumblebee, As a scout, my job is to secure valuable intel and get it back to Optimus Prime and the other Autobots. Which technically, he really doe All of the Starscreams' wings can flutter, but the two that mostly have wings that flutter is Cyber and Tfa, and of course: Megatron and Blitzwing know this very well. Sam's adopted sister Reyne is back home. "Picture this: me, on Earth, still cooler than everyone this side of Optimus Prime, but I've got zero memories. When he returned to the battlefield, Croaton was on the verge of defeat, forcing Starscream to kill Iaconus by dumping some unspace matter on his head. 358 pages Completed June 7, 2018 The A'deo Legacy. When Megatron opted to simply destroy the Earth, he had Shockwave construct a Planet Smasher on the moon, its complex coming under attack from the Autobots. Parley, Acting on Slipstream's intelligence, Bumblebee returned to the missile silo only for Cheetor to discover that the AllSpark was no longer present. Kadee just wishes to get away from everyone and her pain. Lastly, he has forearm-mounted, Starscream's voice actor in the Japanese dub gives him the same mannerisms and histrionic personality as, Starscream's death in "The End Of The Universe IV" hurt. Before Starscream could issue a command, a furious Megatron entered the bridge and began silently and relentlessly pummelling Starscream across the ship, even as the Seeker begged for mercy. Confused, Bumblebee advised that the barkeep not drink so much. Optimus ordered Bumblebee to hold his position, The End Of The Universe II before Wheeljack simply used his grappling gun to reunite the trio. When he takes to the skies with his powerful propeller system, Megatron and his forces are definitely in big trouble. - Bumblebee, "Theres no one Id rather roll out with than Grimlock. Channeling his multiverse energy, Bumblebee shattered the entity, not only retrieving Windblade's shard but freeing Cosmos, who'd been held captive by the alien. friendly, caring, cooperative, brave, collected, formidable, humane, selfless, honorable, driven She was a fan-made Transformer made in her facial appearance is a reference to painted masks of . - s***8 (7) vsrl ltal kldtt visszajelzs. As the Seekers fled to the safety of the Planet Smasher, Megatron radioed Starscream for air support, an order that the Seeker chose to ignore and instead ordered the force field raised, intending to leave Megatron at the mercy of the Autobots. While it seemed as though Cheetor and Bumblebee escaped through the Groundbridge Nexus, they were unexpectedly attacked and paralyzed by Acid Storm, who took them back to Starscreams new lair. With elements from all over the franchise. Memory Much to his ire, this would not prove an isolated occurrence and he swore to demote Slipstream as far he could when he came to Earth. This was a request. The Cybertronians eventually became known to humankind. As they basked in their victory, Shockwave awoke and extracted his spark, using its malignant energies to try and corrupt the AllSpark. Along with Chromia, Bumblebee followed in a shuttle to the Argon Sea, diving in after it. Yes. Though managing to shake off Starscream and Shadow Striker, Bumblebee was defeated by Soundwave and brought to Megatron who revealed his master plan was to use Vector Sigma to reprogram the AllSpark and have it birth a generation of loyal Decepticons. Transformers toys from Transformers Bumblebee Movie, Transfor. Megatron Is My Hero, A fan of Cube, Bumblebee tried to sneak into the Cube World Championship, even briefly posing as the mascot, where he befriended the Camien Windblade before security tossed him out. Ghost Town, After forty cycles in space, the Autobots soon became bored. Instead, Windblade directed Bumblebee to a new memory regarding the Ark, hoping to find the ship's location. Brought by the Sharkticons before a Judge, Starscream's ego quickly won him the death sentence before he, in a panic, sold out his species and the AllSpark by pointing the aliens towards Cybertron. With no recourse, Bumblebee made his way to the space bridge in Iacon where, despite a heavy Decepticon presence, Optimus managed to launch the AllSpark off Cybertron. And he's always driving circles around the Decepticons!" On June 7, 2017, Boulder Media Limited confirmed working on an additional Transformers series besides Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy.. Transformers: Cyberverse was first announced during Hasbro Media and Investor Day in August 2017. Dark Birth, Believing these new beings housed the sparks of ancient Transformers reclaimed from the AllSpark, Starscream plotted to use his new "children" to further his plans. With Optimus deeming the aliens' extinction too high a moral price to pay, he ordered everyone into the stasis pods and the ship to be placed under Teletraan's control. Escape From Earth, As the Ark sailed through space, Grimlock set up a celebratory party, Bumblebee faking a "C-class emergency" to bring Optimus to the hangar bay. Allspark Further use of the patch helped Bumblebee remember going into stasis and the AllSpark being detected but he could not say where the Ark had wound up. The Judge Using his newfound powers on his foes, Judge Starscream prolonged the Transformers' trial, wanting both Optimus Prime and Megatron present so they could stand trial for all their wrongdoings towards him. Hasbro does not control and is not responsible for the availability of, or content on, linked third party websites. Siloed, Alongside his friend Hot Rod, Bumblebee took a vacation to Velocitron where he introduced his friend to Blurr. It's cringy, and I may or may not delete it off the face of this earth. Once they'd all escaped the rogue Titan, Bumblebee and Chromia took Windblade back to Iaconus, bidding farewell to Hammerbyte. Perfect Storm, When a distress call from Chromia came in, the Autobots repaired an old space bridge to try and quickly return home. In the process however, he was knocked loose and plunged into the depths of the sea. Battle For Cybertron IV, The peace would not last long however. - f***o (325) vsrl ltal kldtt visszajelzs. He and I are actually close personal friends. Party Down, When passing through a dense asteroid field, Bumblebee, Cheetor and Hot Rod broke out the solar-wave boards and went surfing solar flares before they discovered unusual formations in the rocks. Soundwave is ice cold. As his friends clashed egos, Bumblebee tried to offer aid to a stumbling fellow only to be rebuked. No wonder we can't keep up with him. Thundercracker can launch all the sky attacks he wants, I'm not worried. Using the human power grid, the Autobots reactivated Grimlock only to find his beast mode instincts were dominating his mind. His hand became his signature weapon: stinger, and blasted the rock. Once converted, attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.Look for other Action Attackers figures, each sold separately, to discover the signature attack moves of favorite Cyberverse characters! Includes Windblade figure and instructions. Matrix of Leadership The new Vanguard-class vessel, the Ark, was soon completed and ready to launch, Bumblebee among its crew. I am a very serious and important Autobot. This page was last modified on 19 January 2023, at 21:32. Bumblebee was passing by on one of his memories and stopped . During the war did any Decepticons ever act, err, weird? Eruption. Bumblebee managed to quickly dispatch the Seeker guards and free the Prime, blasting an energon crate to cover their escape, the explosion consuming Shadow Striker. Though, like the others, Bumblebee was initially disheartened, his fighting spirit was restored when Optimus returned to the bridge and ordered a course set for home. Bumblebee, Starscream and Windblade go downtown for date night. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact us for assistance. bumblebee. When Soundwave reprogrammed the supersoldiers, they stopped fighting, and Bumblebee questioned what had happened, realizing in horror that Soundwave had sacrificed himself to destroy Tarn. Now I'm on a mission to recover my memories and discover all of my awesome powers. Bumblebee (voiced by Jeremy Levy) - Scout Windblade (voiced by Sophia Isabella) - Camien CitySpeaker and Bumblebee's best friend. Add him to the top of the list of fun challenges well face in the battle against the Decepticons." Spotted When Wheeljack tried to use the creature to locate Starscream, he ran across Shockwave, having had the same idea, who used a hologram of a captured Bumblebee to ensure the Autobot's cooperation. This character article is a stub and is missing information on their fictional appearances. Luckily for the Autobots he lived to fight (and fight, and fight) another day. I do not like anything that is not orderly. Megatron Is My Hero, Despite his disability, Bumblebee managed to inform Optimus of Megatron's plan prompting the Prime to launch the AllSpark off-world. Bumblebee is totally the bravest, coolest, most epic scout in the Autobot ranks or, at least, he thinks he is. "- Bumblebee, "Megatron is bad news. He's always eavesdropping on our plans by messing with our electrical impulses, or something along those evil lines. Those who have requested will be mentioned at the top of the chapter in bold. Plus, hes always inventing evil weapons for the Decepticons that make my job way harder. "Whirl is one air commando who likes to cut loose and take big chances. Hell sell you out to Megatron, and then sell Megatron out to whoever offers him power. But all he's really good at is getting in my way. In Iaconus' medbay, Ratchet explained Windblade's state before Chromia entered with a potential solution. As such, we encourage you to read the third party's privacy policy and terms of use closely. Some of the older Autobots might call him a showoff, but he's my favorite person to pull off reckless stunts with. "- Bumblebee, "I have two words for Shadow Striker: Not. Oh right, he got kicked out of the star team due to his unstableness and insanity. Upon returning to the Ark, a distress came in from the Nemesis, under siege from Starscream. Whether youre heading out for a critical battle or you just need someone to swipe some extra Energon from the supply closet without getting detected, Im the right Autobot for the job. - Bumblebee, "Optimus Prime? The repairs were only a partial success as the Ark soon wound up trapped in unspace, the void between universes. No one can give those Decepticon Seeker jets a fly for their money like Windblade can. While outside the Ark, Bumblebee was caught on camera doing a dance, eventually ending in a fall and winning the dubious honor of #2 on TOP3WEEKLY's "TOP ROBOT FAILS!!" There he.. nope, he's gone again. Passing back through the portal, the Autobots found themselves in the Scientist's laboratory, facing off against his endless supply of bodies before Wheeljack tracked the Scientist's command signal to his true body, a diminutive organic creature, and squashed him. | Episode 1 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Transformers Dance off | Episode 2 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Soundwave Vs Arcee | Episode 3 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, These New Transformers Cyberverse Figures Are Fantastic Callbacks to the Original '80s Toys, https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bumblebee_(Cyberverse)&oldid=1666303, Bumblebee's loss of his voice is a borrowed trait from his, For most scenes throughout the show, Bumblebee uses an. After being separated from Optimus and Windblade, Bumblebee told Cheetor to press on and find the AllSpark even as the scraplets swarmed him. The Loop The Sleeper Along with the others, Bumblebee was freed when Perceptor hacked into the Loop and introduced a flock of Air Hammers into the simulation, the beasts shocking everyone into transforming whereupon they awoke and retreated to Iaconus. Deal with it, Megatron! When the shifting of the craft allowed Bumblebee to free himself, he showed Shadow Striker mercy only for her to make another attempt to kill him, his life being saved by the timely arrival of Grimlock. This is the list of characters from Transformers: Cyberverse. When the quartet arrived, they were instantly shot down by the Seekers and Bumblebee found himself used as ammunition in a Fastball Special against Nova Storm. Only one human appears, and for a few seconds, but glad I watched this. Meeting up with other versions of themselves, the nine groups of Autobots used all their AllSparks to punch open a portal back to their universes. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. The Extinction Event, Back at Grimlock's base, the Dinobot revealed a map of Pangaea which Teletraan used to place the Ark at Mount St. Hilary. The magenta femme also became close with Orion, Bumblebee, and especially Acree, since she was the only other femme on the team. Of course I know Optimus Prime, hes legendary! Information he was only telling Bumblebee because he made sure that the scout would never tell Optimus, a statement he backed up by ripping out the scout's voice box. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). There they found that Teletraan-1 was dead and Teletraan-X quickly began to upload himself into the ship's mainframe only for Shadow Striker to arrive and destroy the drone. Once they'd been chased off, Optimus used the sorry state of the once magnificent structure to emphasize the great damage the war had done to Cybertron and the mistake he'd made in launching the AllSpark, declaring that they had to retrieve it and restore their world.
Do You Need An Appointment For Real Id Nj, Dobre Family Net Worth, Examples Of Antithesis In Atticus Closing Argument, Qmes Llc Medical Supply, Articles T