1 bd; 1 ba--sqft - Apartment for rent. $925-$1,300 Recognized as one of Americas most historic neighborhoods, Germantown dates back centuries all the way to 1683. Shepherd,Rottweiler,Presa Or sign in if you already have an account. This building is located in Collingswood in zip code 08108. It is also near Passaic County C.C., Paterson and Berkeley College. Easily accessible to Routes 80, 46, 23, 3 and Garden State . Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Valley Terrace 525 W. Tenth St Waynesboro, PA 17268; Mount Vernon 716 Fairview Ave Waynesboro, PA 17268; Wayne Gardens 901 Wayne Gardens Ct Waynesboro, PA 17268 1/2/21. * Square footage definitions vary. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. View Property Website . New! . Or sign in if you already have an account, 615 Hamburg Tpke, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442, *Please enter your address or point of interest. * Square footage definitions vary. D. Sengupta, This is place is awful!!! APPLIANCES, renovated bathrooms, refinished flooring and a maintenance free lifestyle. Read More, Property Manager at Wayne Gardens responded to this review. Send Message . Subject to change without notice. Shoppers will appreciate Q Wayne Gardens Apartments proximity to Gateway Plaza, Freedom Square, and Germantown Plaza. Monday, 9am - 5pm Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can spend your time at home away from the usual hustle and bustle. Our friendly and dedicated staff has worked hard to create the perfect living environment for you!Read More. Email me listings and apartment related info. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, North Plainfield, The community offers apartment and townhomes with superior amenities. For Wayne Gardens. they don't care. Diana in the rental office is very helpful and tries her best to keep the residents happy. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Brand new kitchens and modern bathrooms make this property the ideal affordable home for you! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Poplar Ridge Apartments Studio to 2 bedroom $640 - $1,175. 6.7 mi, Glenolden, Unlike traditional furniture, which is often ornate and decorative, modern furniture emphasizes simplicity and minimalism. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The tree-lined streets make this complex a charming place to live. $1,375-$1,850 The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Wayne, NJ is $2,303 per month. PA Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Welcome to Wayne Gardens Apartments just steps away from convenient shopping and good eateries on Haddon Ave. Our residents enjoy our newly UPGRADED apartments. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Displayed square footage is approximate. Transit options in Wayne vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 1. (Garden City) 1558 Middlebelt, 1,300 sq. The Cove featuers spacious one and two bedroom duplexes. My apartment is very comfortable for me location is ideal price is high for me now due to an accident I was involved in so to win this would save my life thank you with all my heart!!!! 390-1768 Sqft. Nearby cities include New Haven, Grabill, Ossian, Woodburn, and Roanoke. Orange County Sheriff John Mina says the shooter then walked to a nearby . To add, my apt was infested with roaches when I moved in. They allow maintenance to walk in to apartments even after being told I did not consent to them entering without me there (someone was home 90% of the time). Our residents enjoy well-designed floor plans with newly . Displayed square footage is approximate. Required Proof of Vaccinations School data provided by This apartment community was built in 1948 and has 2 stories with 76 units. 1 3D Tour. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Come and discover the real pleasures of living at Brooklawn Gardens, where service is our middle name. Call us today at (260) 305-1684 to find out our current pricing! Please try again. View All Hours . Thank you, Michael. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Brooklawn Gardens has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 15-minute walk. Philadelphia, Transit Score measures access to public transit. Bluffton Park Apartments. Located in the heart of Fort Wayne, our dynamic community features a variety of floor plans that offer a lifestyle of comfort & convenience. On the average rent for a studio apartment in this city is $1,465, and has a range from $1,400 to $1,500. There is no exterminator that comes and service. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Map. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Contact (856) 644-7792. With a TransitScore of 64, Q Wayne Gardens Apartments has good transit, including 10 transit stops within 29.4 miles. 5332 Copper Horse Trl. The mice are running rampant (I can't tell you how many I killed being there over a yr now.) Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Apartments. To start off there is barely any parking, the laundry mat washers are always breaking down and barely repaired. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. spelled out in the lease which you are not legally bind to pay if not specified in the agreement. 1-2 Beds (862) 420-0788. Wayne Tower Senior Living. At Wayne Gardens we know that how you live is just as important as where you live. Our friendly and dedicated staff has worked hard to create the perfect living environment for you! Apply to multiple properties within minutes. (opens in new window/tab). 4.4 mi, Philadelphia, Call today to schedule a visit and reserve your new home!Read More. . We will look into it right away. Get started for free. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Send Message . The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Collingswood, New Jersey Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia, Apartments in South Philadelphia/Navy Yard, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Utilities Included in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Lofts in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Parking in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments with Fitness Center in Collingswood, NJ, Apartments Under $1,000 in Collingswood, NJ, Income Restricted Housing in Collingswood, NJ. Walk Score This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 79 Pike Dr, Wayne, NJ 07470. 28.8 mi, Middlesex, 7 Units Available. We encourage you to reach out to [email protected] or call our corporate office at 201-862-9200 to have all of your concerns addressed promptly. 5PM (WANE) Plans to construct 102 apartment units on about four acres on the southeast side of town were filed this week with the Allen County Plan Commission. 4 Beds. Wayne Gardens is located in Cherry Hill/Haddonfield in the city of Collingswood. One laundry facility have to be shared with two buildings. This browser is no longer supported. Ask us about our ZERO-DEPOSIT option! Near many major corporations, major hospitals and minutes to fabulous shopping, great restaurants and top Wayne school system. Transit Score measures access to public transit. While we appreciate the feedback, we're concerned by these claims regarding our team. Good News! WRITE REVIEW. Brooklawn Gardens is an apartment in Wayne in zip code 07470. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Write a Review. Wayne Gardens is an apartment community located in Camden County and the 08108 ZIP Code. You call and the guy shows up whenever he feels like it and sometimes he doesn't show up at all. Sunday, By Appointment. There are 2 military bases near Collingswood, NJ: Defense Personnel Support Center and Philadelphia Naval Busi Center. Located in one of the top 3 neighborhoods in Chicago, a great spot for a couple, a small family, business travel or a weekend with the girls. Our cul-de-sac makes for privacy and quiet. 10AM Dog & Cat Friendly Dishwasher Kitchen Maintenance on site Disposal Microwave Heat High-Speed Internet. $1,820-$2,160 It is our hope our Residents never experience a delay in service or response. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The apartments are way too small for the amount of rent charged. **Income restrictions apply, please see below for restrictions**. I lived here for few years. $1,350-$1,675 Take a relaxing swim in our sparkling pool, or check some emails in our business center. 9.6 mi, 1-2 Br Our community is one of the top places in the city for affordability. 9AM Brooklawn Gardens. Parkview Tower. Our upgrades include RENOVATED KITCHENS with GRANITE counter tops and STAINLESS STEEL. 1-2 Beds 1 Bath. 9 groceries, 63 restaurants, 6 parks. Wayne. 11.0 mi. View detailed information about Wayne Village rental apartments located at 27 Lancaster Ct b, Wayne, NJ 07470. Places. River Pointe Townhomes 1 to 4 bedroom $685 - $1,199. Choose from 57 apartments for rent in Wayne, New Jersey by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. For more information or to apply, call 717-977-3900 and download our application. Wayne Gardens is near Philadelphia International, located 13.2 miles or 23 minutes away, and Trenton Mercer, located 36.5 miles or 53 minutes away. Kings Arms Garden Apartments is an apartment community located in Passaic County and the 07470 ZIP Code. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Furniture is an essenModern furniture refers to a style of furniture that emerged in the early 20th century and is characterized by clean lines, simplicity, and functionality. Wayne Gardens Apartments is located in Collingswood, New Jersey in the 08108 zip code. View Apartments for rent in Garden City, MI. INDIANA DOMESTIC LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY. Kings Arms Garden Apartments has rental units ranging from 686-816 sq ft starting at $1850. LOCATION, LOCATION: Northcrest Garden Apartments is an exceptional "Class A" apartment community located on Fort Wayne's . Dalmatians,Doberman Pinscher, Q Wayne Gardens. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. 3D Tours. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 24/7 Customer Service. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The apartments are way too small for the amount of rent charged. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Violet's Garden . Brokerage. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Good News! Please do not touch our door knobs, light switches or kitchen cabinets when visiting a vacant unit. Nearby Properties You Might Like. Kings Arms Garden Apartments is located in Wayne, New Jersey in the 07470 zip code. Moving is tough for high school students! Transportation options available in Wayne include Grove Street, located 14.7 miles from Brooklawn Gardens. Some tenants are rude, my upstairs neighbor came to me arguing and cussing because she didnt like my dog. They dont respond or contact you when you have issues in the building. Some tenants are rude, my upstairs neighbor came to me arguing and cussing because she didnt like my dog. Please call us at (856) 589-2063 to discuss this matter directly. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
Dodge Challenger Window Going Up And Down, Merle Reskin Bio, How Long Is 35 Network Confirmations Usdt, Garlic Cheese Focaccia, Swell Santa Barbara Membership Cost, Articles W