All these plants need indirect sunlight and grow well in bright and well-lit condition. ? Because of this, I was careful to choose a good direction for the house when I bought it so that it will be favourable for the Cancer, Kanya, and Dhanu Rashi house facing. My name is sandhya 21/12/1989 kanya raasi hastha nakshatra.. Hi sir,My name is Kranthi Kiran and my wife name is BhartiMy birth star: Mrugasira 4 padamMy wife birth star: Moola 3 padamKindly let me know Which facing is suitable for usThanks in advance!!!! Place the study table in such a direction that the face of the student while studying is towards the north-east, east or north. If you want to get daily Spiritual updates on WhatsApp, Direction of the Main Door as per Individual Zodiac Sign, Direction of the main door as per Individual Zodiac Sign (Telugu), Astrological Significance of the Main Entrance of the Home, Best directions for you based on your zodiac sign, Direction of the main door as per Individual Zodiac Sign. What are the common ailments that occur as per Zodiac Signs? My husband name is Sunde Ram, his star is punerpoosam. Please enter your email address. Many people believe that a house is north facing if there is a road on the north side of it, which is not right. The south-east is home to planet Venus. My Start is Bharani and my husband star is Swathi.Which direction house suits us best. North facing house Vastu plan for bedroom, North facing house Vastu plan for kitchen, Vastu tips for north facing house to invite good luck, North facing house Vastu: Dos and Donts. My father birth star is Vishaka and mother's is Arudra, My name is butchi venkata rana pratap. However, it is essential to adhere to the Vastu Shastra guidelines for placement of the furniture. Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces - People with this zodiac owning East direction and should have the entrance of home in this direction only. Large balconies or open terraces should be on the northern side according to the Vastu plan for north facing house. Thanks for Reaching me for Vastu needs . Is south facing entrance good for house? You will do lots of expenses on the house and vehicle. Vastu has a significant impact on the direction of the house. Please advice favourable direction for buying plot. which facing house is good for tula rasi swati nakshatra general hospital spoilers next 2 weeks ahead. "Mayamata" and "Mansara Silpa Shastra" are considered Dravidian because they are from south India whereas Viswaskarama Vastu Shastra is considered Aryan due to its north Indian origin. we want to construct a house. There are three basic parameters in a horoscope and how to read kundali houses: 1. planet 2.house and 3. The ideal location for Kitchen should be in the South-eastern part of the house and in the North-west part of the house. *For Dhanus (Sagittarius) lagna the upper east is the auspicious direction. "@type": "Answer", please suggest me best directions of house first and second choice. They don't have good relations with their brothers and sisters. This year for Scorpios, Guru will be in Pisces, the fifth house from your sign, till April 22. Hi sir my Birth star is purvabhadra and Kumba rashi ,I saw for purvabhadra east facing is good for kumba rashi west facing is good.am confused,please confirm which facing is good for me. Sir my name is Bhuvaneswari, Sathayam nakshathiram, husband name Gobinathan, pusha nakshathiram and son Maham nakshathiram. Ideal colours are white, blue, beige, grey or green for a north-facing home as per Vastu. Virgo is the hip. So, hang blue colour or water-related paintings in these directions of your house. Keep posting new things. Hello sir, my name is jogianuradha and my birth star is Anuradha ,please advice which house facing is preferable for me. Vastu for Main door entrance is especially helpful to attract positive energy in the house. Vastu yantra: All you need to know about its placement and how to use it. Building a house as per the Vastu norms is really essential because it brings congruent balance amidst assorted atmospheric natural energies including cosmic energy, solar energy, lunar energy and many more. However if the spouses have moon in Virgo or Kanya rashi you can buy a south facing house. According to Vastu Shastra, people of Scorpio zodiac should reside in a house facing south. The kitchen should be in the southeast or northwest direction. Rashi (sign). Please advice which direction facing house is good fo us.Thanks for your valuable help. So, hang blue colour or water-related paintings in these directions of your house. Can you plz advice on which facing is suitable for us. House owners from financial field should opt for a north facing Vastu plan when designing the house to avoid dosh. The study room should never be in the south-east or south-west corners, in a north-facing house or flat. The distinction of style exists due to each document's place of origin. Sir My name is Narayanakumar, which facing is suitable for me. Generally, a house facing north is said to bring prosperity and good luck, while a house facing east brings good health and harmony. star Purva rashi Loin pl tell main door entrance which should be selected. Here's a simple explanation of what are padas. This direction is associated with planet mercury. Hi sir ,My name is Sreekanth , birth star is pushyami,zodiac sign is leo,could you please Suggest me house facing? so west facing is good for you . My birth star is Anuradha. We have seen a plot which faces north , will that be good ..? Thus, people working in the banking and financial services, such as traders, investors, stock market traders, and brokers, bankers, accountants, etc. Pls tel which facing house is suitable for meMy name NagarajuAnuradha starScorpion.. My name is NagarajuAnuradha star..Scorpion..dob- jun 20,1983Which facing flat is suitable for me sirPls help me Hi swamiji,My husband nakahatra is aslesha and mine is purvashada please let us know which facing is suitable. Hi Sir,My name is Rajasekhar and my spouse name is Madhu. Which facing house is good for Simha Rashi? Keeping heavy furniture in the south corner of such a house brings happiness and prosperity. Light fittings positioned along the north and east walls bring positivity and good energy. Vastu for north facing house and women in the household. My wife is Jeyshta 2nd pada. South facing houses SCORPION (VRISCHIK RASHI): South facing houses are very lucky for people born under Vrischik sign. My star is bharani but my name starts with letter 'K' what is the best direction of house? The Moon gives very good results in this house, as it becomes very strong here because of the friendly support of Jupiter . I am planing to buy a flat so can you please suggest me which direct is good for me. As per the Kitchen vastu for north facing house, avoid black colour marble slabs for the kitchen in the south-east zone. In a house facing north, there are several things you must avoid. which door facing is auspicious. Now suppose your fifth pada is small or not suitable for the door, you can use the first to fourth pada, as well. Road facing is 40' west. } According to Vastu Shastra, in a west-facing home, the main door or the entrance of the house can be located in any of the four padas - 3 rd, 4 th, 5 th or 6 th. 2023 - Vastu Shala | All Rights Reserved. They acquire self-assurance and procure notoriety and regard from society. Avoid having a heavy pillar on the north-east side while constructing a. For a north-facing plot make the boundary walls in the north and east thin and small, compared to the walls in the south and west direction. The mystical traits of Scorpions come in four categories, Venomous and Possessive Scorpio, Charming yet deadly . The entrance of your home brings you positivity, wealth and happiness says, Vastu Shastra. Scorpio is the seventh sign in the rashi chakra of Vedic Astrology. Which Rashi is suitable for north-facing house? Is north facing home good for senior-citizens. No. Dear sir,My name Vijaykumar and my star is Pushyami and date of birth 25/06/1971, please advise me which direction facing is good for us. . Thank you very muchMy name is Praveena and meena rashi..My husban name Balasubrahmanyam and dhanu rashi.. can u please let me know which facing is better for us. Safety locker is good when kept in the South and facing the North in a north-facing home. Please suggest me the housing facing preferable for both. Each of these has its own set of requirements and significance. "text": "Toned and warm shades of white, cream, khaki, warm grey, green and warm blue colours, are good." Totally avoid red and yellow on the exteriors too. Who is the best vastu consultant in India? known about: house front wall cement design. Can you please suggest which house facing suits for both of us. Dear sir,nice postings ,my name is Srinivas,star moola,dob,_20-04-1979,star is Sagittarius,i would like to buy plot,which directions of facing will be good for me,please suggest,i am so thankful to you, Sir, my star is Anusha, my husband is punerpoosam. Is north-facing house good for Libra? please give your valuable suggestion, 1)which facing house is good?2)is northwest or northeast facing flat good.Mine is makha nakshathra simha rashi and wife star is utharabhadra nakshatra meena rashi. Visakha Nakshatra 4th pada, Anuradha Nakshatra, Jyeshta Nakshatram 1, 2, 3 padas (charanas) are categorized under Vrischika Rasi. Please suggest if our selection is good. Scorpions normally seek jobs associated with chemicals, army and technology. To overcome financial woes at home, hang blue-coloured curtains in the north-facing room. Though they are outspoken, a soft heart within them worries about children usually surrounding them. Hello sir,My name is Hemanth and my birth star is PubbhaMy wife name is JayaSuryaKumari and her birth star is ArudhraPlease advice which house facing is good for us. Consider the southeast for designing the kitchen as this direction denotes a combination of the Sun and Mars. Ensure that there are no large trees on the north side of the house so that the house is not obscured by its shadow. West facing plot or house is good for Mithuna, Tula and Kumbha Rashi. Replies. See also: All about East facing house Vastu. Can you please tell me what facing house is good for me? East facing plot or house is good for Mesha, Simha and Dhanu Rashi. If the main door in the prescribed place cannot be fixed as per sign (zodiac or Raashi) of the person, one window at least must be fixed there. Pl. Constructing your bedroom with the shape of rectangle or square is dearly recommended, as it bestows peace and good fortune. To identify the direction a house is facing, stand outside the main entrance with the house behind you. . Sir My Name is Naveen Kumar Surname(Siddula) Date of Birth 15-Apr-1980, I am planning to purchase house which facing of house is auspicious for me. Communication and e-service providers, astrology and Vastu services, tour and travel services or those into the hospitality sector, may also find it beneficial. Imagine the west side of your home as a straight line running from North West to South West. Thank you, Hi sir my name is Vishal and my janma nama is Niranjan and my DOB is 29/june/1985 11:00 PM can you please tell which facing is best for me.thanks. However, for the master bedroom in a property with north facing main door as per Vastu, the southwest zone is recommended. Can you please help!!! Sir my name is Ram Mohan Reddy date of birth is 02/01/1988 at 2.20am andhrapradesh .Please let me know the best facing for me.Thanks in advance, Hi I am Bhaskar, my star is moolam. And 5, 8 Directions are bad. The house owner must be having two paternal and two maternal uncles but none of them would be real. I have seen one house which is South Facing did it work for me. Scorpions are impatient and love rituals more than truth. Nandri . According to west-facing house vastu plan, it is important that homeowners who are building or buying new properties ensure that the main door is located within the right 'padas' or steps.. As per the Vastu plan for north facing house, you should not have trees in the north side of your home. Hi i am Kumbha rasi and sadhayam nakshatram may i know which direction of house facing is best please help Hi my name is SHIVA SHANKAR, Please help me which direction of house facing is best for me. As per bedroom Vastu, the master bedroom should be in the south-west region. Since the north direction represents the element water, those in the media and entertainment industry will be prosperous living in these homes. The door of the locker should preferably open to the north, which is the direction of Kubera (the god of wealth) as per Vastu. sagittarius North-east facing house will be especially auspicious for the people of Sagittarius. ? If the main door in the prescribed place cannot be fixed as per sign (zodiac or Raashi) of the person, one window at least must be fixed there. Rahu do not give good result in Scorpio. , . Sunsign Scorpio- If your sunsign is Scorpio, you will find love towards the west. Similarly, avoid constructing the kitchen in north or southwest direction. Position the main door in 3rd, 4th and 8th padas to gain maximum benefits. east facing are north facing is good for your Family . The compass needle will freely float till the zero-degree mark and the North end of the needle are aligned, determining the magnetic North direction. For a north-facing property that is auspicious for you and your family, avoid a plot that slopes from the north to the south. "@type": "Question", Lucky Years: 8, 23, 32, 44, and 64. But this side always creates a positive sign for scorpions. Love, Marriage & Health: Scorpio horoscope 2022 love life. Bedrooms and toilets should also not be placed in the north-east. ..! Scorpions are clever in earning. My dob is 21/08/1980. A metal name plate is ideal for the main door in a north-facing house. } However, not leave out the fifth pada. namaste guriji,my name is p.krishna srinivas,my dob 13-5-1972,7-00am,nidadovole andhra pradesh.please advise which house facing is good for me.thank u. Those who born between October 24 and November . Thanks for update, keep it up.ThanksMike, sir wich facing is good for me makara rasi, am makara rasi can you please tell me witch facing is good, Simply superb, really it's very helpful for people like me , who doesnt know ABCD of vastu. Him Ashwini and She- Rohini. Do not place the staircase in the north-east direction, because it may cause nerve-related problems. ", "name": "Which paintings are ideal on the north wall, according to Vastu? The Makar Rasi can be highly aggressive and they are always thirsty for accomplishment. There is a total of 123 types of Rudraksha in the world but only 25 types of Rudraksha are found in India from the people usually know about 1 to 14 faces or types and 16 to 25 is known as bhadraksha or shubhaksha. Some people consider Rahu to be debilitated in Scorpio. Sir , my name is jogianuradha and my birth star is Anuradha please advice which house facing is preferable for me. Mars. One can also hang a calendar with a pleasant picture on the north or the north-east of the house. "@type": "Question", Avoid any T-junctions. Please suggest which direction is good. My wife star is mirugasirisam and rishaba rasi. North facing homes are also good for those working in printing and publishing sectors, as north direction is also associated with the planet mercury. Vrischika Rashi Shani Transit 2023-2024 Predictions. Scorpio Risings are not as mean as they can come off. if there is a compound wall and there is a possibility to divide the property into East and West portions, then it is OK after getting the family members acceptance. What are the reviews of Prestige High Fields, Hyderabad? Sir,my name is p.krishna srinivas.my date of birth.13-5-1972,7.00am.nidadovole,andhra pradesh.which direction is good for me guruji..Thank u.. Hi sir,I don't know my date of birth and my name is "Venkata Shiva Rama Nancharaiah".could you please Suggest me flat facing in apartment? In this article, we discuss about the north facing house Vastu plan. As per Vastu Shastra, the study room can be located in the east, north-east, or north-west direction of the home or flat as these are the directions for knowledge. South- Facing house are considered lucky. As per the east-facing house vastu plan, you have to make sure that your front door is exactly placed in the centre. Ashok kumar & Vasavi.Birth star of mine = Not availableBirth star of my wife = Rohini, First choice east facing , north facing Second choice . Regards: Ram, Hi sir,My name is Venkateswara Rao, birth star uttarabhadra Meena rasi, my wife Jyothirmayi birth star sravana makara rasi, I want buy house in joint name, which facing is suitable for us, Hi Sir,My name is Pavani and husband name is Prashanth KumarMy Birth star: Uttara, 11/05/84, 1:05 PM, Kanya RaasiMy Husband star: Kirthika, 26/04/82, 5:30 AM, Vrushabha RaasiWhich facing is good for us as per the Name, if I take house on my name (Pavani)Thanks a lot, Hello guruji,I m Thanishka jayadev My husband birth start is uttara ashadaAnd DOB is Aug 17th 1986 at 9:45 PmBirth name : jayadevCould you pls let us know wch facing is good for himThank you very much in advance :-), Hello guruji,I m Thanishka and my husband name is jayadevHusband birth start:uttara asadaDOB : Aug 17th 1986 at 9:45Pm in MandyaMy Birth start: uttarabadra. Do not place the locker in the north-east corner, as it would cause loss of wealth. North facing plot or house is good for Karka, Vrischika and Meena Rashi. The northeast corner of the house should not have toilets, bathrooms, bedrooms or kitchen. Your email address will not be published. The native with Sun in 8th House for Leo Ascendant feels some weakness in his body and suffers from loss of longevity of life. Thank you . How did you find/buy your first dream home? Hi Swamiji Garu,My name is praveen kumar DOB 03/07/1984(afternoon) magha nakshatram, which facing is good for me. This comment has been removed by the author. Libra: A Libra born should keep it in mind to build the house in the West direction. Cancer in the second phase : Those Cancers who are born in the second phase will have their house in the lane going from east to west with empty or open space towards south where there should be a turning. Taurus is the face. Could you please advise me on this. Make sure you are facing north or east direction while worshipping. 3. It is associated with discipline, obstacles, hard work, and philosophy and law. The sign of Scorpio is usually represented by the scorpion, although it is sometimes pictured as an eagle. Toned and warm shades of white, cream, khaki, warm grey, green and warm blue colours, are good. Rent And Lease Agreements in Mumbai Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Chennai Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Gurgaon Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Bangalore Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Ghaziabad Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Hyderabad Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Navi Mumbai Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Greater Noida Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Pune Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Thane Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Faridabad Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Noida Questions, Rent And Lease Agreements in Delhi Questions, Commercial Buying in Bangalore Questions, Commercial Buying in Greater Noida Questions, Commercial Buying in Navi Mumbai Questions, Property Buying in Greater Noida Questions, Sale Agreement in Greater Noida Questions, Packer And Movers in Greater Noida Questions, Packer And Movers in Navi Mumbai Questions, Commercial Rent in Greater Noida Questions, Residential Rent in Navi Mumbai Questions, Residential Rent in Greater Noida Questions, Property Resale in Greater Noida Questions, You can use WP menu builder to build menus. Thanks. "@type": "FAQPage", The curtains of the north-facing room should be light green in colour. Elephant showpiece Vastu: Tips to place elephant statue figurines as per Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui. But this is not the only reason which decides the auspiciousness of a North facing house. However, the truth is Vastu shastra does not specify a direction as being good or bad. People associated with all these professions can stay in the north facing home: 1. Rahu will be in your seventh house at the beginning of the year, which might interfere with your love life or marriage. Remedies : Avoid keeping any heavy objects on the roof of the house. A South Facing home can be the perfect fit for many people. It is a misconception that any one particular direction is good and the others are bad. Design the master bedroom in southwest, west, or south directions. the 8 th house of uncertainty and transformation for Scorpio natives. Read an article: Vastu Tips for Directions before you Buy a House. may find a north facing property suitable. All views and/or recommendations are those of the concerned author personally and made purely for information purposes. One can also choose the south direction for the kitchen. Hi Sir,My Name is Adi Narayana Murthy Anantha and my wife name is Naga Komala Devi Anantha. Also do not clutter the desk towards the north-east. The north direction is the direction of the lord of wealth. It is said to have a negative impact on your financial status and development of the children. The bathroom and septic tanks accumulate negative energy from the house. My wife name is logasri, her star is Bharani. In a north-facing balcony, one can grow tulsi (which is auspicious), spinach, lettuce, mint and parsley. Also read about: Best direction to sleep as per Vastu Shastra and scientifically. Can I go for south west? On the way to the house there should be a temple. I found one east facing is it not better choice ? Scorpions are violent and do not care for repercussions in scuffles and trifles. Swami,Meeku Padhabhivandanamulu.My name is Hari Kiran.Pushyami nakshatram.Married and oka Babu.I bought a flat of West facing.As per your chart it is West. Although Vastu never suggests a south-facing house, in case of scorpions it is really auspicious and attracts positive energy. A South facing house is one in which the main entrance door opens on to the South direction. Hence, the resultant eliminates germs, which ensurs good health for the family. Therefore try to build your entrance door according to your zodiac sign, following the facts you should know. Saturn is the bestower of karmic reaction, the good or bad results of one's past activities. The glyph for Scorpio represents the male sexual organ, which is indicative of the Scorpio fascination with sex. which one is correct? . Hi Sir,my name is Murali krishna(sathabisham nakshatram) and my wife name is Deepthi(purvashada nakshatram),daughter name is Nirvani(anuradha nakshatram).
Gage County Inmates Beatrice Ne, Canterbury Ct Police Department, Size Of Ukraine Compared To Texas, Was Daphne Bridgerton Pregnant During Filming, Articles W