Summers mother, Candus Bly, said the following: I know she would never wander off this hill alone.. So, I went down there and I searched. Hunter, a 15-year-old kid, was among the final individuals to visit Summer Well. We went in to grandmothers after we were done. Bly reportedly told Summer's brothers to look after her. Summer Wells' pastor: Social media backlash faced by congregants is 'evil Outside of her family, Summer was best known by church members: her Sabbath school teacher, Robin Lane, and family. We are so grateful that we are being told that our boys are being well cared for by a helpful family. Lawson said the family remained very cooperative with law enforcement. Six months have passed since the disappearance of Paige Dossey, and her family is still searching for answers. On June 15, 2021, Summer's mother, Candus Bly, reported the 5-year-old girl missing after watching her return inside the house after planting flowers with Bly and Summer's grandmother. Lawson also mentioned that communications issues were making the search more difficult. The Tennessee 6-year-old was last seen on the evening of June 15, 2021, at her home on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County, after her mother said she came in from gardening outside with her grandmother. 99.8K subscribers Join Chris for a LIVESTREAM from Kingsport, TN immediately following the premiere of the video EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HUNTER to discuss the Summer Wells case. All rights reserved. Prayers for Summer Wells. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins County's Beech . ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. The TBI said the circumstances surrounding Summers disappearance remain unclear.. 2. Copyright HOLMSETH All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced that it had received 137 tips as of Sunday afternoon. Summer Wells, Tiffany Foster, and Other Eerie Missing Person Cases Still Haunting Investigators Crime & Justice These Eerie Missing Person Cases Are Still Haunting Investigators STILL. This is the official, (updated 02.09.23 The Wells Are Offline), Youtube Facebook Twitter CONTACT, New Flyer to print for Summer Wells 2022, Dr Phil Show Episodes Aired : July 18 & 19 2022: Original Airing Nov 11 & 12, 2021, Don Wells & Candus Bly Wells In the following 12 months, investigators spent thousands of hours on the case and executed multiple search warrants, Leslie Earhart, a spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said during a news briefing Wednesday morning. He has been targeted for a decade. Lawson later said that around 6080 people participated in the initial search Tuesday night. She added that if investigators did develop information that the child was taken and develop a suspect and vehicle description, that information would be immediately shared with the public. DEWINE & STATE OF OHIO]. While Summers parents believe she was abducted, TBI maintains the circumstances surrounding the girls disappearance remain unclear and investigators have not ruled out foul play. I watched her go in the door and I could see her brothers at the kitchen table. Bly spoke about the search for the truck at the end of June. Five-year-old Summer Wells disappeared on the evening. We went in to grandmothers after we were done. TBI will reportedly hold a press conference with updates on the missing persons investigation at 4 p.m. I said, I cant find Summer. Summer Wells' father shared heartfelt letter written to daughter Summer's father, who is currently in jail on charges not related to her disappearance, said he has had a lot of time to think,. As of Sunday afternoon, authorities have received 137 tips related to the #TNAMBERAlert for Summer Wells.Please continue to share her photo.She was reported missing at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 15th. I intend to use this platform to solely raise awareness for Summer Wells . Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Community gathers for Seuss on the Loose, Red Cross volunteers helping prevent house fires, JC parks announce closures following storms, Northeast State to host Amateur Highland Games, Tech issues, terrain impacting the search for Summer Wells, TBI holds AMBER alert briefing on missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells, Don Wells, Summers father, said in a statement, Missing 5-year-old Summer Wells dad thinks someone snuck up on her and grabbed her, Summer Wells father describes evening of 5-year-olds disappearance, More resources deployed in search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, Vigil held for Summer Wells at Rogersville church, Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen, Search for Summer: Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads requests statewide help locating missing Hawkins County girl, Search for Summer: Investigators, helicopters searching overnight for missing Rogersville 5-year-old, Officials more concerned than ever to find missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, TBI: No evidence linking Summer Wells disappearance with that of her aunts, Father of Summer Wells says wife has passed lie detector test, Summers mother released new pictures of Summer, Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance, Crews scaling back search for Summer Wells, Mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells speaks on camera for first time, EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Parents of missing child Summer Wells recount events leading to disappearance, address rumors. Hunter hung out with Summer, Candus Bly, and Candus's Mother (who's also named Candus) on June 15th, 2021 the day Summer wells went missing. He was also in attendance at the July 6 prayer circle. According to officials, they are believed to be related to Michael Coe a man missing since 2010. Hawkins County 911 announced that a statewide call out was requested through the Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads for Sunday regarding the search for Summer. Here is the link to the video. Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Grandma gave her a piece of candy. June 24, 2021 The mother of a missing Tennessee girl appears to have posted a video of Summer Wells the day she vanished, and has since posted another video about her daughter's disappearance. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GP GOLDPATH: GREECE COVER FIRST DAY CV240_P26 at the best online prices at eBay! Citing new information and growing concern about the well-being of Summer Wells, the TBI upgraded the endangered child alert to a statewide AMBER Alert. Don Wells is interviewed by the police after a human skull and bones were found at his property in Newcastle over the weekend. Then I went through the house and I kept calling for her, yelling for her, everything. However, investigators say they do not believe that either of them were sexually assaulted or murdered. The family, they need that supporta lot of negativity has been said and it affects the mother, the father, and the children and we just want to focus on getting Summer back. Today we published ' Tennessee Bureau of Investigation alerted to organized kidnapping in Summer Wells case '. Don Wells & Candus Bly Wells. In Arkansas, Wells was charged with possession of controlled counterfeit substances without a prescription and burglary between 2006 to 2007. Murtaugh said law enforcement told him Holmseth is under investigation. Their grandmother, Candus mother, was also one of the last to see Summer, spending the entire day with her. There was a cop on foot going over the site with some other officers, then they came back with a dog and started to search around. Several hours after the report published, Murtaugh went Live on You Tube and . Another man is also seen in the video, gesturing at the camera and splashing the girl in the water. Available fromGoogle Playand theApp Store. The information summitted to to TBI and U.S. Military by Timothy Charles Holmseth included information about William K. Murtaugh, Apopka, Florida. "Unfortunately, instead, day after day ended in frustration and disappointment.". (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). Legal Statement. If theyve got a walkie-talkie and their buck knife, they can go down through there. He transported them into the wilderness, where he allegedly subjected them to brutal physical and sexual abuse before violently murdering them. The circumstances of . Bring my grandbaby home. 2. The Hawkins County Rescue Squad posted around 10 p.m. stating that due to overwhelming support, they were pausing the acceptance of supply donations for search crews. She is a lovely baby, and were so thankful for everyone looking for her. Timothy Holmseth is the only reporter authorized to report original content for the PPTF. Summer wells human remains found investigation The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) is now working with the FBI to investigate her disappearance. Below is a timeline listing some of the key events in the search for the missing child: MORE: Here are additional photos of Summer Wells, who is missing from Hawkins County. Tru gives us insight into how Summer and her brothers lived. The aunt of missing five-year-old Summer Wells has now also disappeared, it has emerged, and has not been seen since 2009. She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house, Wells said. A $25,000 check and a . Grandma Candy had trouble with her knee, and she was in a lot of pain that day. Also helping the family are private investigators and media manager Tim Mullen. Should we develop that type of information, we will share it with you immediately. His wife, on the other hand, hasnt been on camera much only once with News Channel 11 and Dr. Phil. Summer is about 3 feet tall and weighs around 40 pounds. Spot her? If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. murtwitnessonelive: I MIGHT WRITE A BOOK THOUGH, AND MAKE SOME DOUGH. So many people love her. Officials held their third press conference since Summer was reported missing.
Okeechobee Correctional Officer Killed, Articles W