Buzzy Cohen $439,603 17. Eesha 2 3 2 5 1 5 1 2, J! 8. People dont like change. DJ! All the vital stats about tonight's Jeopardy episode, including final answer and final scores. Love Stories That Will Warm Your Heart This Valentines Day, Overheard on Set: You Alone Knew Holy Roman Emperor, Privacy Policy / Your California Privacy Rights. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . Caleb Richmond: 3.030% Double Jeopardy! I did the math. 24. Combined Coryat Score: $32,000 The prediction model does think that Sreekar is a very strong player, though, and actually favors Sreekar very slightly today. Tonight's Wednesday February 8, 2023 who won Jeopardy stats and info about the final answer. 2023 Jeopardy Productions, Inc. Eesha 4 correct 0 incorrect 22. Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Todays Final Jeopardy Friday, March 3, 2023, 2023 High School Reunion Tournament Semi-Final Preview, Todays Final Jeopardy Thursday, March 2, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Tuesday, February 28, 2023. National College Championship 2022, James Holzhauers Game-By-Game Statistics, Jason Zuffranieris Game-By-Game Statistics, Jonathan Fishers Game-By-Game Statistics, how to bet in Final Jeopardy? The winner of the tournament will be announced next week. Dan $5,200 Coryat, 10 correct, 3 incorrect, 19.30% in first on buzzer (11/57), 1/1 on rebound attempts (on 2 rebound opportunities) 36.84% in first on buzzer (63/171) Jamie scored $4,400 and Omkar banked $4,200. DJ! 1. ; Its Great To Cu). Ujal Thakor: $21,200 3. Autumn 12 correct 3 incorrect Maggie Brown: 2.670%. tonight, March 9? Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy. Colby Burnett $408,333 Arthur Chu $297,200 Winnings, Including Tournaments: 1. Winnings, Regular Play Only: Jacob, I just restored your results from yesterday. The category for the final round in the September 28 episode was World Rivers, and the clue read: The correct answer to the final question was Uruguay and Paraguay. 17. Stephen Webb, career statistics: Despite being in second and third place in the first two rounds respectively, she managed to win the game with just $2 difference. Four years ago, when he was a senior at Atkins High School, he . Become a Supporter now! If that holds, that would mean Autumn Shelton, who was a semifinalist in 2018, is the favorite to advance. David, on the other hand, got two Daily Doubles and 11 correct answers, scoring $14,600. 3. 8: 24.977% Stephanie Pierson: 9.266% Fan listen now! Austin Rogers $411,000 today? While the prediction model does favor Tim, anything can happen on the Alex Trebek Stage. 1/3 on rebound attempts (on 4 rebound opportunities) Every day! I saw Lyndon Johnson signing the act. Sreekar 17600 +7000 (Stephanie 4400 Autumn 4200) Round 1 Score: $6,000. Amy Schneider $1,632,800 Meanwhile, 9-day winner Ray Lalonde returned to play his 10th game on Wednesday. Proceeds from the sale of the Doctor Ozs Fast-Acting Snake Oil Elixir T-shirt are being donated to The Trevor Project: You can now listen to Alex Trebek-hosted Jeopardy! He will return in the next episode to defend his win against two new players. Hosted by Mayim Bialik, the June 21 episode welcomed five-day champion Megan Wachspress, an attorney from Berkeley, California. 10. Ty in Louisville (@TyInLouisville) March 1, 2023 5. 67 correct, 7 incorrect Tim initially wrote voting, instead of "civil," but eventually corrected it. 4. was back on the air Wednesday night with another brand new episode. Jackson Jones: 14.171% The rift between the islands caused by the Japanese occupation, especially during World War II, is one major reason why they have yet to reunify. I wasnt taught it in school but I lived it. Jeopardy Productions, Inc. National College Championship 2022, James Holzhauers Game-By-Game Statistics, Jason Zuffranieris Game-By-Game Statistics, Jonathan Fishers Game-By-Game Statistics, how to bet in Final Jeopardy? Unless Im remembering wrong, I think each semifinalist thus far has been the only player to get Final correct out of their group of quarterfinalists. When wearing a mask, please ensure that your mask covers both your nose and your mouth. He went home with just one dollar. I just picked Guam because it was the more populous. 15. and "America's Favorite Quiz Show" are registered trademarks of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Who won Jeopardy! They banked $7,800 (Sam) and $8,800 (Emily.) 9. Airdate: Wednesday February 8, 2023at 7.00pm on Syndicated. 0/3 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: -$6,500) 0/0 on Daily Doubles 2) RE: UNION $1200 (clue #17) After the commercial, Ray correctly answered 5 questions and banked $10,600. iTonight, Jeopardy! tonight, March 2? Hannah Nekritz: 2.079% 20. Seemed like the obvious answer and when I overthink things I usually get them wrong because my original answer was right. Jeopardy! With zero wrong answers, she scored $7,600. We have many new offerings at The Jeopardy! I didnt know the demographic numbers. producing new episodes) is for everybody to get their vaccinations as soon as they can, including any boosters as recommended. 19. 5. (Actual bet: $1,117). Help! Do you appreciate the work I do here on The Jeopardy! It may get ratings, but it deserves no respect. Anyone with fond memoriesmay well be appalled. a pitiful echo of its former self. Alex Trebek, one of the generation of game-show host clones who popped into view during the 1970s. Those were all phrases used by Mike Duffy of the Detroit Free Press in September 1984 to refer to Alex Trebek and the then-new version of Jeopardy!. 28.95% in first on buzzer (33/114) 3/4 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $13,600) Please logout and login again. As mentioned earlier, she won with just $2 difference in the latest episode. James Holzhauer $2,962,216 Warning: This page contains spoilers for the February 22, 2023, game of Jeopardy! episodes from TuneIn Radio without leaving The Jeopardy! Stephanie 5200 +5200 (Autumn 4200 Sreekar 24600) Round: None! The Final Jeopardy round didnt go well for Omkar as he put in a high wagering amount and lost the bet. Ryan Long $299,400 Matt Amodio $1,518,601 As the clue came up, I thought the civil rights act. Amy Schneider $1,382,800 Should be an easy get for someone a little versed in math, but you never know with some of the wagers. mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. Heres the Wednesday, February 22, 2023 Jeopardy! The Final Jeopardy question is typically when all three contestants face a dilemma: Bet it all or play it safe. by the numbers: Scores going into Final: Tim $20,000 Eesha $9,400 Dan $1,700. Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Complete The List, yet? Austin Rogers $486,000 Mark Dawson $343,849, Copyright 2023 | MH Newsdesk lite by MH Themes. Heres the Wednesday, March 1, 2023 Jeopardy! Brad Rutter $4,953,436 Wagering Suggestions. I recently updated my tournament wildcard models with as much tournament data as Ive been able to find! Are you going on the show and looking for information about how to bet in Final Jeopardy? Four day champ Matthew met his match day losing out comprehensively to Dan. for March 8, 2022: Maureen O'Neil: $18,800. Average Coryat: $15,100, Maya Wright: 12.536% A New Batch of Episodes on Pluto TV is Here! Your email address will not be published. For more info, please read our affiliate disclosure, Avi Gupta defeated Jackson Jones on a tiebreaker. Later in 1984, it became a syndicated program, which is the current version of the series. 25. Round 2 Score: $16,400 A new episode of Jeopardy! 7: 32.964% Tims buzzer dominance continued, with him picking up another 12 correct in the round! . 6. The categories for the second round included Literary Character Names, A Category Of Chance, The Human Body, World Capitals, Eponyms, It Had To Be Hugh.. Tim and Eesha were correct in FinalTim is semifinalist #8! Sreekar $17,800 Coryat, 23 correct, 3 incorrect, 40.35% in first on buzzer (23/57), 1/1 on rebound attempts (on 4 rebound opportunities) ; While both are now U.S. territories, Guam and the rest of the Northern Mariana Islands are separate territories due to Spain ceding the areas to different countries at the end of the 19th century; Guam went to the U.S. while the Northern Mariana Islands went to Germany (and then Japan after World War I). After that Daily Double, Tim got 6 of the final 7 clues correct to get his runaway! 1/2 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $3,200) Christie. Roger Craig $230,200 Take a look at the final results of the December 28 episode: Ray Lalonde: $23,400 + $6,600 = $30,000 (What was the Battle of New Orleans?) Instead of an answer, Omkar mentioned that he had fun. Jenny banked $12,200, and Megan scored $8,400. Julia Collins $494,767 4/7 on rebound attempts (on 14 rebound opportunities) 4/4 on rebound attempts (on 16 rebound opportunities) today? February 22, 2023. Great comeback by Stephanie, starting with her DD where she went all in. Happy to see Tim and eesha getting the final today. Another Porky Prime Cut. 8. 3-1-23 Pre-FJ Scores: FJ ANSWER: show FJ RESULTS show Can't get enough of America's Favorite Quiz Show? today? Tim and Eesha gave the correct answer to the final question and won their respective wagering amounts. According to the Fourteenth Amendment, No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. The Civil Rights Act stated that people could not be discriminated against on the grounds of race or color to access services offered to the public. Average Coryat: $19,067, To win: Pour en savoir plus sur la faon dont nous utilisons vos donnes personnelles, veuillez consulter notre politique relative la vie prive et notre politique en matire de cookies. David finished the first round in third place. Be the first one to comment on this story. When commenting, please note that all comments on The Jeopardy! Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy. He has also advanced to the Tournament of Champions 2023. Up to that point, Sreekar had been dominant. Here's the Wednesday, February 22, 2023 Jeopardy! Claire Sattler: 9.582% 4/6 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $4,400) It may not be copied without linked attribution back to this page.). 2. 19. The next episode will air on Thursday, December 29, 2022. (Click Here for Methodology), Next game: March 10, 2023, hosted by Ken Jennings, All Time Jeopardy! Pulling for Dan, as a former Jersey girl married to a Maryland alum! Stephanie 8 correct 2 incorrect, (Categories: Colleges & Universities; Travel Facts; The Presidential Victor; TV Switcheroo; Literary Movements; A Jolly Rhyme). champion Maureen O'Neil tried to make it three wins in a row on Wednesday night. Sreekar $25,800 $3,001 = $22,799 ($5,000) (What is American Samoa? Megan Wachspress ended six-day champion Eric Ahasics winning streak on June 14, 2022. 12. (Click Here for Methodology), Next game: March 10, 2023, hosted by Ken Jennings, All Time Jeopardy! Roger Craig $555,200 Unfortunately, one of his incorrects was a Daily Double. 9. Tom Nissley $235,405 news and more. This is certainly going to be an interesting match. Jamie and Ray were the players who gave the correct answer to the final question. Ken Jennings $4,370,700 Jackson Jones: 7.089% 2/3 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $200) Round 2 Score: $13,000 Final Jeopardy: Landmarks Pskov & Nizhny Novgorod are 2 of the cities that have a fortress called this. Get the latest news and online test alerts. Stephanie $14,400 + $8,401 = $22,801 (What is Guam?) (judged illegible)), Jenny Sholar: $12,200 $8,700 = $3,500 (What is to Tyrrhenian?). (Scores: Sreekar $25,800 Stephanie $14,400 Autumn $4,200), Stephanie: If Sreekar is incorrect, he falls to $22,799. Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Todays Final Jeopardy Friday, March 3, 2023, 2023 High School Reunion Tournament Semi-Final Preview, Todays Final Jeopardy Thursday, March 2, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Todays Final Jeopardy Tuesday, February 28, 2023, Between this and his last tournament performance, Sreekar has to be one of the unluckiest players ever. Amy Schneider $1,632,800 Final Jeopardy Answer: What is 40 Acres and a Mule? Your login session has expired. She has amassed a total of $534,984 throughout her winning streak on "Jeopardy . This is a powerful team of contestants, Three steps for me again today Wordle 622. The latest episode of Jeopardy! The latest episode of Jeopardy! tonight? Jason Zuffranieri $542,496 Matt Jackson $611,612 game show and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. and are protected under law. Gundeep Singh: $1. Have you had a chance to listen to our podcast game show, Complete The List, yet? Autumn 9 correct 1 incorrect I had no clue til I did the math to get to 1964. All the vital stats about tonight's Jeopardy episode, including final answer and final scores. You may do so here! Sreekar 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 5 3 5 5 2 4*, DJ! According to St. Pauls Episcopal Church in Walla Walla, David is a rector who works towards the spiritual growth of people. 15. Sreekar 8600 +3000 (Stephanie 1800 Autumn 4200) 13. Tim easily had the best Jeopardy! Warning: This page contains spoilers for the February 22, 2023, game of, Thought to descend from people of Southeast Asia, the Chamorro make up this U.S. territorys largest ethnic group, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), on "Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, February 22, 2023", Jeopardy! was interesting! Today is quarterfinal #3 of the High School Reunion Tournament. Unfortunately, they couldnt answer their respective Daily Double questions correctly and also failed to surpass the $5,000 mark. Who won Jeopardy! Final Jeopardy: Phrases in American history - Andrew Johnson vetoed a bill that gave reparations to formerly enslaved people, hence this phrase for an unfulfilled promise. Today is quarterfinal #8 of the High School Reunion Tournament, between Eesha Sohail, Dan Oxman, and Tim Cho. 6: 43.504% We're here to share each day's Final Jeopardy clue and answer for the new season. Fan. Cris Pannullo $748,286 So the 9th and final QF match of this tournament is tomorrow (Thurs. Matt Amodio $1,528,601 Jerome Vered $499,102 Amy Schneider's "Jeopardy!" winning streak has finally come to an end. Matt Amodio $1,518,601 In the first round, the categories were Im Sorry Theres More Math, Art Supplies, Onomatopoeia, Recent Movies, Carpe Diem, Unions.. 6. Arthur Chu $397,200 We have many new offerings at The Jeopardy! This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or operated by Jeopardy Productions, Inc. airs an episode called Tonight's Final Answer on Syndicated Tonight's Final Answer: Who Won Jeopardy! Please logout and login again. Todays box score will be linked to when posted by the show. Claire Sattler: 4.983% Stephanie $14,400 + $8,401 = $22,801 (What is Guam?) 5: 57.414% The second Daily Double went to Dan, but he also didnt deliver the correct answer and lost $3,500. Not in school but I got to hear it first hand. Meanwhile, on the U.S. territory of Guam, the largest ethnic group is Chamorro, with 32% of the total island population being Chamorro, compared to 29.1% Filipino. 3) BRIDGES $2000 (clue #23, $6000 left on board) This is a part of the High School Reunion Tournament The final Jeopardy category was: Laws in U.S. History. David Madden $773,733 The first two games have been won by the players who advanced the farthest in their respective tournaments. Megan correctly responded to the final clue, which made her total score $8,601. But Andy, why are the Northern Mariana Islands not also a correct response to this clue if the Chamorro is also a major group on the Northern Mariana Islands?, you may ask. Sam Wang gave nine correct answers and two incorrect responses, earning $2,600. With the latest win, Tim became the eighth semi-finalist of the tournament. Tim 3000 +3000 (Dan 1800 Eesha 2400) Make a monthly contribution to the site on Patreon! Ken Jennings $2,520,700 Average Coryat: $9,500, 47 correct, 8 incorrect 7. Cho won without wagering any dollar amount in the final round. The Final Jeopardy round was a difficult one as none of the players could deliver the correct answer. If theres anyone who might be out for redemption in this event, it might be Dan. Round: None! One of the most popular syndicated game shows on television, Jeopardy!, returned with a new episode on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. What am I getting at? High School Reunion Tournament 2023 episode 8: Tim Cho: $20,000 + $0 = $20,000 (What is the VotingCivil Rights Act?) Theres an extra clue for each Jeopardy! You can find game-by-game stats here at The Jeopardy! Spirits of the Shipwreck (Travel Saturday March 4 2023), Unexplained: Caught on Camera Scary Mary & the Alien Abduction (Travel Saturday March 4 2023), To Catch a Smuggler: South Pacific Merry Methmas (Nat Geo Saturday March 4 2023), To Catch a Smuggler: South Pacific Cocaine Cruise (Nat Geo Saturday March 4 2023), Pets & Pickers Urgent Care Fur All (Animal Planet Saturday March 4 2023), Black Girl Missing (Lifetime Saturday March 4 2023). Seth Wilson $265,002 tonight, March 8? Mark Dawson $343,849, Copyright 2023 | MH Newsdesk lite by MH Themes. High School Reunion Tournament Contestants, Put Your Presidential Knowledge to the Test With These Jeopardy! Stephanie 3 2 1 2* tonight? 2. The current "Jeopardy!" phenom, Amy Schneider, surpassed Matt Amodio's 38-game streak on Monday's episode, making her the contestant with the second-highest number of consecutive wins in the. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. Who Won Jeopardy Today: Early SPOILER A radical Republican championed this 1875 act but the Supreme Court struck it down in 1883; a new version was passed 81 years later Season 39: See the Final Jeopardy Answer, Final Jeopardy Results and/or the Category Sneak Peek. Wordle, Wow! Maybe one of these Final Jeopardys Ill learn to trust my first instinct. Eesha 2 3 4 1, DJ! David Sibleys second round score was the only reason behind his win today. Wednesday, 1 March 2023: Tim Cho Senior at Columbia University Champaign, Illinois Winning Score: $20,000 Round 2 Score: $20,000 Round 1 Score: $10,600: Dan Oxman 1. The categories for the first round were Off To New England, Hatchet Man, History, One-Named Rock Stars, Material, and I Long For Long U. by the numbers: Dan $1,700 $38 = $1,662 ($5,000) (What is) After quite some time, Ray took the lead in the game from the very beginning. Megans tendency to answer correctly in the final round has helped her maintain her winning position on the game show. 4/4 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $17,200) Here are all the details from the episode hosted by Ken Jennings. James Holzhauer $2,462,216 In the second round, the categories were Cliff Notes, A Letter Then A Word, The Right Brothers, The Actors Studio, Naturalists, and And The State Goes To. I did the math immediately and 1964 made me think civil rights and I thought there had been a period way back (probably during Reconstruction) when there were more civil rights than in 1900 (at least) to 1964 but did not remember exactly when. today and she bet just enough to overtake Sreekars final score by $2! High School Reunion Tournament: Test Your Knowledge and See If You Can Respond to These Quarterfinal Triple Stumpers, Overheard on Set: Guess Were Just Psychic and Really Smart, Overheard on Set: This Episode is Airing on My Moms Birthday, Get to Know the Jeopardy! Heres todays Final Jeopardy (in the category Laws in U.S. History) for Wednesday, March 1, 2023 (Season 39, Game 123): (correct response beneath the contestants). Wonder how long thats gonna be the case. Eesha 11 correct 0 incorrect Troy Meyer is a four day champ with winnings of $137,600. The next episode of the game show will air on Thursday, March 2, 2023. Amy Schneider $1,382,800 Do you appreciate the work I do here on The Jeopardy! 2/3 in Final Jeopardy The quarterfinals will come to an end this week. Dan 6800 -3500 (Tim 14400 Eesha 9000) Tonights Wednesday February 8, 2023 who won Jeopardy stats and info about the final answer. "JEOPARDY!" Round: Fan is created by fans, for fans. today. In the March 1 episode, Tim Cho played exceptionally well. You can find game-by-game stats here at The Jeopardy! According to reports, he became the 16th player to win ten games on the show. Eesha, on the other hand, bet over $1,000, while Dan didnt have much in his account to wager big. Meanwhile: is a disgrace. 16. The Chamorro people are believed to have arrived in the Marianas Islands, including Guam, c. 2000 B.C. Season 39 of the series started on September 12, 2022, with Luigi de Guzman, the winner of the previous seasons final episode. Tim Cho: 13.600% Hosted by Mayim Bialik, the latest tournament has invited the shows former teen players. Round 1 Score: $3,000, Contestant: David Maes From Chicago, Illinois, Attorney A new episode of Jeopardy! As a result, their total went down to $3,500 and $8,599, respectively. Only time will tell whether he will be able to maintain his winning streak. Winnings, Regular Play Only: Fan. Murdoch Mysteries Promising Young Ladies (Ovation Saturday March 4 2023), Help! "Plan your evening accordingly!" Fan Online Store! If you are going to quote any information from this page or this website, attribution is required. Firstly, it has been long said that Justice Bradley cast the deciding vote that led to the election of Rutherford B. Hayesthe Compromise of 1877 that allowed for Hayes to take office also led to the withdrawal of the federal troops in the Southern U.S.those troops at the time were the only thing protecting the rights of many African-Americans in those states; by 1905, most Blacks were effectively disenfranchised. However, since Sam and Emilys scores were lower than Davids, they couldnt beat him in the final round. Mattea Roach $570,983 In the March 1 episode, the category for the final round was Laws in U.S. History. The final clue read: While Dan didnt give any answer, Eesha and Tim answered the final question correctly. James Holzhauer $2,962,216 Teagan OSullivan: 3.595% Sreekar is looking for a job in robotics and AI. 1/2 in Final Jeopardy Mattea extended her win streak Wednesday, May 4, by winning her 22nd game in a row and $28,400 in this episode. Seth Wilson $265,002 Warning: This page contains spoilers for the March 1, 2023, game of, A radical Republican championed this 1875 act but the Supreme Court struck it down in 1883; a new version was passed 81 years later, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), on "Todays Final Jeopardy Wednesday, March 1, 2023", Jeopardy! 20. However, he was dominating the buzzer and gave 12 correct answers, scoring $20,000 in total. 2/2 on rebound attempts (on 7 rebound opportunities) Posted By: Andy Saunders Autumn $4,200, Autumn $4,200 $200 = $4,000 ($5,000) (What are the U.S. Virgin Islands?) According to the 2020 U.S. Census, the largest ethnic group in the Northern Mariana Islands is not Chamorro (12,001), but Filipino (15,456). Another Porky Prime Cut. The tournament is being conducted for three weeks, out of which eight episodes have already been released. Andy, I truly appreciate the background and insights you provide with Final Jeopardy! Dan 5 correct 0 incorrect, (Categories: Bridges; Give That Book A Prize! Jonathan Fisher $246,100 24. Avi Gupta: 19.126% Ray will return to defend his win for the eleventh time against two new players. It might be said that no single American has done more to regress the post-Reconstruction rights of Black Americans in the United States than Supreme Court Justice Joseph P. Bradley. Check it out! David played smartly as he wagered a lesser amount to maintain the upper hand. 5. roundhe doubled up just before the break and picked up 17 correct in the round! Bradleys narrow interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment made it firm in his belief that only states were sufficiently public enough to be regulated by the Constitution, and that private acts of racial discrimination were things that the national government was powerless to correct. and Tonight's Final Answer Wednesday November 2, 2022 Day three of Tournament of Champions. 15. Only time will tell whether she can beat Erics record. The next episode of Jeopardy! 2/3 in Final Jeopardy 11. (6-day total: $60,603), Rob Kaplan: $16,500 $7,901 = $8,599 (What is Nemmihant? The Jeopardy! 2) TRAVEL FACTS $1200 (clue #12) He loves sports and is married to a Western Washington native named Emily. (3-day total: $55,799), Emily Hackbarth: $8,800 $6,000 = $2,800 (What are the Panama + ? My House Is Haunted! Jason Zuffranieri $532,496 Please note that the game airs as early as noon Eastern in some U.S. television markets. The obvious choice was Guam, which I covered in Around the World Trivia in the Islands category. dvelopper et amliorer nos produits et services. Ray Lalonde $386,400 Total Left On Board: $0 I recently updated my tournament wildcard models with as much tournament data as Ive been able to find! However, the winning streak currently belongs to David Sibley, who returned to Wednesdays episode after securing two victories this week. 18. The category of the final round, which aired on June 21, 2022, was Geography Words, and its clue was as follows: The answer to the clue was Archipelago.. Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik are the hosts for the latest season. ; Have A Nosh; Science Critters; Welcome Back! Stephanie $14,400 Returning Champion: Matthew Marcus From Portland, Oregon, Software Developer Lucas Miner: 10.089% Rohan Kapileshwari: 3.010% Cris Pannullo $748,286 16. Stephanie 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 Todays box score will be linked to when posted by the show. 19. Please note that the game airs as early as noon Eastern in some U.S. television markets. Round: None! 11. 23. Who Won Jeopardy Tonight? Excellent summary of our deliberately failed reconstruction thanks. 14. category. The final results are as follows: Megan Wachspress: $8,400 + $201 = $8,601 (What is archipelago?) Hannah Nekritz: 2.701% 4. Eesha Sohail: 2.987% Final Score: $100 Lucas Miner: 3.455% Unfortunately, Dan was the only one who lost the bet in the third round. Total Left On Board: $0 Austin Rogers $411,000 Autumn 4 3 5 4 4 3 1 4 3 17. Oxman walked away with $1,662. Tim 6 correct 1 incorrect His bet of $3,000 on the first Daily Double led to some regret, openly wishing hed bet more. 10. ), will they air the semifinals on Fri., Mon., Tues., then have the 2-day Final Wed. and Thurs? Round 2 Score: $26,400 Larissa Kelly $660,930 Tim topped the scoreboard, followed by Eesha in second place. Jeopardy! I would not have chosen the American Samoa. Season 39 returned with a brand new episode on Wednesday, December 28, 2022, featuring three players. Lorsque vous utilisez nos sites et applications, nous utilisons des, authentifier les utilisateurs, appliquer des mesures de scurit, empcher les spams et les abus; et. Justin Bolsen: 4.104% The South Carolina native completed his Bachelor's degree and Master's degree in chemistry from Furman University in Greenville. James Holzhauer $2,462,216 Jamie landed in second place, while Ray topped the scoreboard once again. 21. Margaret Shelton: $24,400 2. Final Jeopardy: Landmarks - Pskov & Nizhny Novgorod are 2 of the cities that have a fortress . Season 38 aired on Tuesday, June 21, 2022, featuring five-day winner Megan Wachspress and two new contestants. Jonathan Fisher $246,100 But thought it had been enacted later than 1964. There is one more quarterfinal episode left before the competition moves to the semifinals. Ken Jennings $2,520,700 Avg. The 1883 bit doesnt ring a bell, but I remember the original Civil Rights Act and the 64 version from high school US History. clues. Please logout and login again. Today's Final Jeopardy; African Countries - Once Africa's largest country in area, it dropped to third in 2011 when a portion of it declared independence: The Ancient World - The ancient writer Galen said books on ships arriving to this city's port were seized, originals kept & copies returned: Famous Names - For a special 1970s cookbook, he provided one simple recipe - a can of Campbell . 9. As others have pointed out, I only got this one because of math! what tv channel is jeopardy on tonight. The category of the Final Jeopardy round in the December 28 episode was America At War. The final question, in the form of a clue, read: The correct answer was Battle of New Orleans.. streak: 6.127 games. Last week, the 42-year-old made history when she won her 39th game and became No. Isabella Pagano: 1.273% Season 39 returned with a brand new episode on Wednesday,. Stephanie 2 correct 1 incorrect, Sreekar 13 correct 1 incorrect David Madden $773,733 Season 39 of the series started on September 12, 2022, with . Make a monthly contribution to the site on Patreon! Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page! J!Buzz is your exclusive look at all things Jeopardy! Schneider, an engineering manager from Oakland, California, lost Wednesday to Rhone Talsma, a librarian from Chicago. But, for the life of me, I couldnt come up with the name in 30 seconds. Lach Trash: $9,600 (on 8 Triple Stumpers) 19. Russ Schumacher $344,800 Miranda Wilson: $12,200. The girl on Jeopardy just said "I like to collect old things" and then talked about her DVD collection.
Haywood Golf Vs Sub 70, How Do I Activate My Nordstrom Double Points Day, North Port Waste Management Bulk Pickup, Articles W