If I did well, within five years of completing my sentence, Carole and I would have our first $1 million in assets. Josiel Barreiro Lic C-18642, San Juan . Although I went to work for my father, I chased a faster life. We practice what we preach here- Team Leads Michael & Jess Haas have completed 4 successful HouseHacks & personally own 5 Long Term & 5 Short Term (Airbnb . We ran into a deal breaking issue halfway into my closing process and he was excellent at working out a solution with me to bring the deal over the line. I acquired my fifth rental property in San Bernardino County. Company Website. (806) 796-0599 AKA: Alias, Nicknames, alternate spellings, married and/or maiden names for Frances Hardin in Lubbock, TX. "#000000":"#006DC7"};if(e.status.cancelled)r.dataStatusBadge="red",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-red",r.spanIcon="cancel",r.pText="Canceled";else if(e.status.completed)r.dataStatusBadge="gray",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-gray-300",r.spanIcon="check_circle",r.pText="Toured",r.mapMarkerFill="#6B758A";else if(e.status.confirmed)r.dataStatusBadge="green",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-green",r.spanIcon="check_circle",r.pText="Confirmed";else if(e.status.external){var a,o=e.service||(null===(a=e.listing)||void 0===a?void 0:a.service)||{},i="Unknown";o.homesnap?i="Homesnap":o.showingTime?i="ShowingTime":o.sentriKey&&(i="SentriKey"),r.dataStatusBadge="blue",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-hs-blue",r.spanIcon="watch_later",r.pText="Unknown"===i? Dan is a resident of Southern WA. By living deliberately, I created a success mindset. I pledge to live transparently and to document my continuing pursuit of success. Consumer protection notice. "Bed":"Beds"}:null},getBaths:function(e,t){var r;return e&&(r={raw:{full:e,half:t||0},string:e.toString(),label:"Baths"},t&&t>0&&(r.string+=1==t? See if it's right for you or find something similar at Commercial Real Estate. Isnt it time for you to begin building prosperity with real estate? I read extensively and worked to further develop writing skills. Whether you're a real estate agent or have a team, or you're thinking about a career in real estate, eXp Realty offers every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company's financial success. ((null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)===(null===t||void 0===t?void 0:t.type_)&&"HSConversationItem"===(null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)&&e.id===t.id&&e.status.raw===t.status.raw&&e.recentMessage&&t.recentMessage&&e.recentMessage.id===t.recentMessage.id&&e.recentMessage.status.raw===t.recentMessage.status.raw&&(e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&t.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&e.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw===t.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw||!e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&!t.recentMessage.readTimestamp))},getMessageImage:function(e,t){var r="https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.messages/";return r+="".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_"),{small:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_192.jpg"),medium:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_576.jpg"),original:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_original.jpg")}}},n.listing={mapping:{mini:303,listing:302,large:301,original:301},getImage:function(e,t,r){var o,i,s=null===(o=window.Homesnap)||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.rootURLs)||void 0===i?void 0:i.akamaiListingImagesURLFormat.toLowerCase();return s? call 386.689.4684. business 386.689.4684 . I continued my career as a real estate investor, acquiring three properties in San Bernardino County. Michael Santos is a top rated real estate professional with investment property experience. Amber Butterfield to Joaquim C Santos, 463 E. Mitchell Ave. Unit 463, $130,000. define("controllers/Variable",["require","ControllerObjects"],function(e){return function(n){function t(e,n){if((n||l&&l.name!=e)&&(l.uninit(),l=null),!l){var t={};c.hashTable.each(function(e,n){for(var r=0;r0&&F.length<1?(a({type:"url.unhandled",url:"/search",data:{type_:"HSSearchQuery",searchText:e}}),!1):z.get("multiArea",!1)? ")),t.url=t.url.concat("brokerageid=",n),n&&window.location.replace("".concat(window.location.origin).concat(t.url)),!1}},n.reload={withUtmTags:function(e){if(!e||"object"!=typeof e||e.constructor!==Object)return!1;var t={promoCampaign:"utm_campaign",promoSource:"utm_source",promoMedium:"utm_medium",promoTerm:"utm_term",promoContent:"utm_content",promoDate:"date",salesUserID:"sdr",triggerEmailSubject:"subj"},r=Object.keys(e).map(function(r){if(e[r])return"".concat(t[r],"=").concat(e[r])}).filter(Boolean).join("&"),a="".concat(window.location.origin).concat(window.location.pathname,"? The following persons or entities have been issued a Desist and Refrain Order for conducting real estate activity without being properly licensed. Had it not been for my early commitment to education, I would not have been in a position to raise capital. . //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/modules/SearchRecentSearches.js.map?hash=d94413680150e9c1019ebc5348325f67 Simply fill out the fields below and your PDF will be send to your inbox instantly! I am grateful to the many mentors that came into my life as I worked through those first five years of imprisonment. I am 100% transparent and authentic. Jul 2022 - Present9 months. To develop communication skills, I developed habits and patterns. I have written offers where the buyer . Realtor.com Real Estate App 502,000+ Cohen's comments . . Regardless of what bad decisions weve made in the past, at any time we can begin sowing seeds for a better, more prosperous life. Receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information. Join Facebook to connect with Michael A. Santos and others you may know. ");return t.slice(t.length-2).join(". I chose friends who had a bad influence on my thinking. 1 hour ago in Michael Canino PREMIUM. The lawsuit stems fro his . "hs-pro":"hs",x?U.divLogo.addClass("navbar-pro-plus-logo"):U.divLogo.removeClass("navbar-pro-plus-logo"),U.divLogo.parent().data("data-logo",n).attr("data-logo",n),U.divLogo.parent().data("data-logo-transparent",e).attr("data-logo-transparent",e)}function c(){S.add("mobileTabs",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/MobileTabBar",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("mobileTabs",{$dom:U.divNavbarMobile,data:{pro:N}})}function u(){R.newsFeedDropdown||(S.get("newsFeed")||S.add("newsFeed",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/NewsFeedDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("newsFeed",{$dom:U.liNewsFeed}),R.newsFeedDropdown=!0)}function p(){R.messagesDropdown||(S.get("conversations")||S.add("conversations",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/ConversationsDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("conversations",{$dom:U.liMessages}),R.messagesDropdown=!0)}function m(){R.agentsDropdown||(S.add("agents",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/AgentsDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("agents",{$dom:U.liAgents,data:{pro:N}}),R.agentsDropdown=!0)}function g(){R.meDropdown||(S.add("currentUser",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/CurrentUserDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("currentUser",{$dom:U.liCurrentUser}),R.meDropdown=!0)}function v(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];R.brand||(S.add("brand",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/BrandItem",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),w.getIDXBrand(function(n){var o=n;if(0!==(null===o||void 0===o?void 0:o.id)||3433!==I.brand.id){var r=3433===I.brand.id&&(null===o||void 0===o?void 0:o.id)>=0?o:I.brand;M.updateController("brand",{$dom:U.divBrandLogo,data:{brand:r,inverse:e}}),e||U.divBrandLogo.css({backgroundColor:"#ffffff"}),r.primaryColor&&U.nav.parents("nav").css("border-top-color",r.primaryColor),R.brand=!0}}))}function f(){R.proPlusDropdown||(S.add("proPlus",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/Header/ProPlusDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("proPlus",{$dom:U.liProPlus,data:{}}),R.proPlusDropdown=!0)}function b(){R.impersonationHeader||w.getCurrentUser(function(e){var n,r;null!==e&&void 0!==e&&null!==(n=e.user)&&void 0!==n&&null!==(r=n.permissions)&&void 0!==r&&r.homeSnapAdminTools&&(w.getImpersonation(function(n){if(n){var r,a=$("").addClass("bg-sold");M.$dom.addClass("impersonating-user"),U.nav.prepend(a),a.css({"border-bottom":"5px solid ".concat((null===(r=e.user.brand)||void 0===r?void 0:r.primaryColor)||"#006DC7")}),S.add("impersonationHeader",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/ImpersonationHeader",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("impersonationHeader",{$dom:a,data:{impersonatedUser:n}})}}),R.impersonationHeader=!0)},!0)}function h(e){S.add("stickyNotification",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/StickyNotification",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0);var n={};e&&(n={colorClass:e.colorClass,showIcon:e.showIcon,icon:e.icon,text:e.text,delayTime:e.delayTime}),M.updateController("stickyNotification",{$dom:U.divStickyNotification,data:n})}function C(e,n){if("window.scroll"===e&&H.transparent&&U&&I&&(n.fold.top>51? Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The month of November, 2018, has brought turmoil to my financial plans. "Last 30 Days":i>=30&&i<90? Together, we invested $3.35 million. For 26 years (from 1987 until 2013) I was a federal prisoner. Close Michael is a REALTOR for The Agent and Company. During this 20-minute video, I'll teach how my wife Carole and I went from literally ground zero to exceed $5 million in assets within five years. 12, 2012. (t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[1 Image Attached]"):e.entity&&(t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[".concat(n.user.getFriendlyName(e.entity,!0),"]")),t},getTitle:function(e){var t="Me";if(e&&e.members&&e.members.length){var r=e.members.length,a=e.members.map(function(e,t){return n.user.getFriendlyName(e,1===r||1===e.entityID)});1===r?t=a[0]:2===r?t="".concat(a[0]," & ").concat(a[1]):3===r?t="".concat(a[0],", ").concat(a[1]," & ").concat(a[2]):(t="".concat(a[0],", ").concat(a[1],", ").concat(a[2]),t+=" & ".concat((r-3).toString()," more"))}return t},isEqual:function(e,t){return!! I am grateful to have found opportunities to earn an undergraduate degree from Mercer University in June of 1992. Dan Brisse is the Co-Founder & Principal at Granite Towers Equity Group and oversees operations, acquisitions, investor relations and asset management. (t.length&&e.push({header:"Recent Searches",items:t}),z.get("commuteTimeBanner",!1)&&e.unshift({items:[{type_:"CommuteTimeBanner"}]}),N.template.get({$dom:z.$dom.ul,data:e})):i()}function s(){var e=[];K&&e.push({items:[{latitude:null,longitude:null,type_:"HSIPLocation"}],divider:!0}),N.savedSearchesList.get({data:{skip:0,take:6},success:function(t){t.data&&t.data.length>0&&(6===t.data.length? {raw:e,short:"$"+this.getShortNumber(e),dollars:"$"+parseInt(e).toLocaleString(),dollarsWithoutCommas:"$"+parseInt(e,10),dollarsWithCents:"$"+e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:2,minimumFractionDigits:2})}:null},getShortNumber:function(e){if(e||0===e){var t,r=!1;return e<0&&(r=!0,e*=-1),e<1e4?t=e.toLocaleString():e<999500?(t=Math.round(e/1e3).toString(),t+="K"):e<105e4?t="1M":e<9995e4?(t=(Math.round(e/1e5)/10).toFixed(1).toString(),t+="M"):(t=Math.round(e/1e6).toString(),t+="M"),r? During that final year that I would have to serve in the halfway house, I pledged to create new opportunities. Real Estate Sales Person at Friedman-roth Realty. We grew up as a close family of five. While serving that time in the halfway house, I used my time to learn more about technology and the world that I left behind in 1987. New clients included: Together with my wife, I decided to launch a new healthcare business. ".concat(t)),C=!1})}),u.iPrevious.add(u.iNext).on("click mousedown mouseup dblclick",function(e){return!1})}if(!l.iOS&&!l.android&&n.paging&&!V.get("onMap")){var A;V.$dom.on("touchstart",function(e){A={x:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageX,y:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageY},V.$dom.on("touchmove. :\=([^&]+))?/g;t=a.exec(e);)r=r||{},"string"==typeof t[2]?r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=decodeURIComponent(t[2]):"="!==e.charAt(e.indexOf(t[1])+t[1].length)&&(r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=!0);return r},parseUrl:function(e){if(!e||"string"!=typeof e)return null;var t=/^(http:|https:)?(?:\/\/)?(([^\/\:]+)?(?:(?:\:)([\d]+))?)?(\/[^\s\?]*)(\?[^\#\s]+)? define("controllers/Footer",["require","ControllerObjects","Application"],function(e){return function(t){function n(e){c.call("bubble",e)}function o(e){s.update(e),r()}function r(){p=void 0;var e=(new Date).getFullYear();s.$dom&&f.get({$dom:s.$dom,data:{hide:s.get("hide",!1),year:e,showIDXDisclaimer:s.get("showIDXDisclaimer")}})}function a(e){var t=e.$dom,o=e.data;t.divContainer.find("a").on("click",function(e){var t=$(e.target).attr("href"),o="_blank"==$(e.target).attr("target")||$(e.target).data("ignore");if(t&&-1===t.indexOf("http")&&-1===t.indexOf("mailto:")&&!o)return n({type:"url.unhandled",url:t}),!1}),t.aFooterRegister.off("click").on("click",function(e){return n({type:"account.mode",data:"default"}),!1}),t.aDownloadMobileApp.off("click").on("click",function(e){return n({type:"account.mode",data:"app"}),!1}),l.getCurrentUser(function(e){var o,r=e.user;r&&r.registrationStatus&&!r.registrationStatus.notRegistered&&(t.divSupport.removeClass("bs4--d-none"),t.aFooterRegister.addClass("bs4--d-none")),null!==r&&void 0!==r&&null!==(o=r.permissions)&&void 0!==o&&o.paidAgent? With Point2, you can easily browse through La Tunas, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico single family homes for sale, townhomes, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate market. (t.instagram=!0,t.name="Instagram",t.color={text:"#c93a9b",background:"#c9399b",rgb:"201,57,155",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #7D3CAF 0%, #B33393 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/ig-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/ig-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/ig-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/ig-grey-70px-2x.png")}):3===e? It would be crucial for me to make the best possible use of the 9,500 days I would live as a prisoner. I asked God for strength to make it through my sentence, with my dignity intact. Real Estate Agent. My wife and I invested $1.4 million to be a part of Rancho Del Mar, LLCa project in Costa Rica. View Michael Santos bio, Listings by Michael Santos, Neighborhoods where Michael Santos is active and more. I initiated a public-speaking group so that I could learn how to communicate ideas better. (_=!0,t.data.pop()):_=!1,e.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:t.data,divider:!0})),u(e)}})}function d(e,t){if(I.handlebars.getPartialHTML("hsLoadingGraphic",function(e){z.$dom.ul.html(''.concat(e,""))}),z.$dom&&z.$dom.ul){var a;M&&(a={headers:{HSLocation:"lat=".concat(M.latitude.toString(),"&lng=").concat(M.longitude.toString())}}),z.get("multiArea",!1)?N.autocomplete.get({data:{text:e,polygonType:1,skip:0,take:8,submit:!0===t,geographyFilters:F,latitude:B,longitude:H},webServiceOptions:a,pass:e}):N.data.get({data:{text:e,polygonType:1,skip:0,take:8,submit:!0===t},webServiceOptions:a,pass:e})}}function p(e){var t=[];return e.length&&e.forEach(function(e){if(!h(e.item)){var a,n=null!==(a=e.item)&&void 0!==a?a:e;e.status&&(n.autocompleteStatus=e.status),t.push(n)}}),t}function h(e){return F.filter(function(t){return"object"==typeof e&&(t.Id===e.entityID||t.Id===e.id)}).length>0}function m(e){if(e&&e.pass&&e.pass===q){var t=[],a=e.data,n=F.length>0;if(K&&t.push({items:[{latitude:null,longitude:null,type_:"HSIPLocation"}],divider:!0,multiAreaReset:n}),a)if(a.recent&&a.recent.length)t.push({header:"Recent Searches",items:a.recent,multiAreaReset:n});else{if(a.savedSearches&&a.savedSearches.length&&t.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:p(a.savedSearches),multiAreaReset:n}),a[0]&&a[0].type_&&"HSSavedSearch"===a[0].type_&&t.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:a.savedSearches,multiAreaReset:n}),a.areas&&a.areas.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Places",items:p(a.areas)}),a.streetAreas&&a.streetAreas.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Streets",items:p(a.streetAreas)}),a.properties&&a.properties.length){var r=[],o=[];a.properties.forEach(function(e){var t;e.building||null!==e&&void 0!==e&&null!==(t=e.item)&&void 0!==t&&t.building?o.push(e):r.push(e)}),r.length&&t.push({header:"Homes",items:p(r),multiAreaReset:n}),o.length&&t.push({header:"Buildings",items:p(o),multiAreaReset:n})}a.schools&&a.schools.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Schools",items:p(a.schools)})}z.get("commuteTimeBanner",!1)&&t.unshift({items:[{type_:"CommuteTimeBanner"}]}),F.length>=1&&t.unshift({items:[{name:"".concat(F.length>=5? Visit Site; The pathway to creating wealth, Im convinced, is by owning assets that appreciate in value. On the financial disclosure form Santos filed in September 2022, he characterized Devolder in yet another way, calling it a "Capital intro consulting company.". 6640 Chester Avenue: 4th St Cap Hldgs LLC of Stockport to Lourdes Y. Erazo-Perez and Santos P. Ixcajoc, $330,000 on 02/01/2023. I grew from wiring residential properties to commercial properties. . We have to take incremental action steps. With that mortgage, I was able to pay off the developer. Updated January 19, 2021. Find an Agent . Victoria Sosa Marketing Director. [^A-Z]*)/g).slice(0,-1).join(" "),r.name? NO PHOTO. I wanted to participate in the new economy, and through my sister, I opened a brokerage account with an online trading company. Php 3,900,000. Michael A Santos is a licensed real estate salesperson in the city of Long Beach, California.Michael A Santos has real estate license number 01931119 which was issued by California Real Estate Department on 22 July, 2017. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. My father escaped from Cuba and he initially settled in the Los Angeles area. Berkshire region real estate sales. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Bernadette Santos. U.S. House Rep. George Santos has said a lot of things about himself that may not or "may" be true. define("controllers/generic",["require","ControllerObjects","Objects","controllers/Variable","Application"],function(e){return function(t){function r(e){b.call("bubble",e)}function o(e){p.update(e),n()}function n(){C?a():p.$dom&&m.content.get({$dom:p.$dom,data:{}})}function a(e){e&&e.$dom&&(C=e.$dom),p.updateController("header",{$dom:C.divHeader,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.header?p.controllers.header.data:{}}),p.updateController("footer",{$dom:C.divFooter,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.footer?p.controllers.footer.data:{}}),p.updateController("content",p.get("name"),{$dom:C.divContent,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.content?p.controllers.content.data:{}}),h.done(function(){v&&v.registrationStatus&&v.registrationStatus.registered&&C.divFooter.addClass("user-logged-in"),v&&v.brand&&C.divFooter.addClass("user-has-brand")}),C.skipNav.off().on("click keyup",l)}function l(e){return("click"===e.type||"keyup"===e.type&&"Enter"===e.key)&&($("html,body").animate({scrollTop:C.divContent.offset().top},350),C.divContent.attr("tabindex","0").trigger("focus"),C.divContent.removeAttr("tabindex")),!1}function i(){g.uninit()}function d(e,t){g.event(e,t)}var c=e("ControllerObjects"),s=(e("Objects"),e("controllers/Variable")),u=e("Application"),f=new c.Unique(t),b=new c.Callbacks,g=new c.ChildControllerManager,p=new c.StateManager(g);g.add("header",new c.ChildController({type:"controllers/Header",namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),g.add("footer",new c.ChildController({type:"controllers/Footer",namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),g.add("content",new c.ChildController({type:s,namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}}));var C,v,m={content:new c.Getter({namespace:f.get(),template:{url:"controllers/generic.html",dom:["divHeader","divContent","divFooter","skipNav"]},success:function(e){try{a(e)}catch(e){throw p&&console.info(p),e}},failure:function(){console.log("addGetter failure")}})},h=function(){var e=$.Deferred();return u.getCurrentUser(function(t){v=t.user,e.resolve()}),e}();return{update:o,restore:function(e){p.restore(e,n)},uninit:i,getState:p.getState.bind(p),register:b.register.bind(b),event:d}}}); A bachelors degree from Mercer University, A masters degree from Hofstra University, A long-list of published articles, chapters, and books. Some of those publications include: I began building a credit score. The pathway to creating wealth, Im convinced, is by owning assets that appreciate in value. (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? See if it's right for you or find something similar at Commercial Real Estate. Send a Message . Click the boxes below to learn more about a journey that led me through 26 years in prison to successful, law-abiding, contributing citizen. Submit, 0&&"{"===e.substring(0,1)&&"}"===e.substring(r-1,r))try{t=JSON.parse(e)}catch(e){}return t},deleteNullProperties:function(e){return e? //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/Header.js.map?hash=667e142a5203b8ad4f9b89a2c81a98d8 On Thursday, I went to apply for my driver's license. (n.data.deleteNullProperties(t),0===Object.keys(t).length&&delete this[e]):null===t&&delete this[e]},e),e):{}},update:function(e,t,r){e&&Object.keys(e).forEach(function(a){var o="string"==typeof e[a]?e[a].replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""):e[a];"object"==typeof o?n.data.update(o,t,r):o===t&&(e[a]=r)})}},n.byte={length:function(e){return void 0!==e?decodeURIComponent(encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(e))).length||0:0},size:function(e,t){if(!e)return 0;var r=t?t.toUpperCase():"MB",a=0;switch(e.forEach(function(e){a+=n.byte.length(e)}),r){case"B":return a;case"KB":return+(a/1024).toFixed(3);default:return+(a/1024/1024).toFixed(3)}}},n.entityContent={getKeyFrameUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".jpg")},getDataUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".mp4")}},n.ads={getPlatformType:function(e){if(!e)return null;var t={raw:e,id:e};return 1===e? (n.data.deleteNullProperties(t),0===Object.keys(t).length&&delete this[e]):null===t&&delete this[e]},e),e):{}},update:function(e,t,r){e&&Object.keys(e).forEach(function(a){var o="string"==typeof e[a]?e[a].replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""):e[a];"object"==typeof o?n.data.update(o,t,r):o===t&&(e[a]=r)})}},n.byte={length:function(e){return void 0!==e?decodeURIComponent(encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(e))).length||0:0},size:function(e,t){if(!e)return 0;var r=t?t.toUpperCase():"MB",a=0;switch(e.forEach(function(e){a+=n.byte.length(e)}),r){case"B":return a;case"KB":return+(a/1024).toFixed(3);default:return+(a/1024/1024).toFixed(3)}}},n.entityContent={getKeyFrameUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".jpg")},getDataUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".mp4")}},n.ads={getPlatformType:function(e){if(!e)return null;var t={raw:e,id:e};return 1===e? She worked with us over the course of several months and made the entire process so easy for us. "For Rent":"For Sale",i="#00b100";else if(e.listing.sListingStatus.contract)o=s? State Senate Deputy Majority Leader Michael Gianaris doesn't think Judge Thomas Whelan's ruling in favor of Republican state Sen. Anthony Palumbo in his lawsuit against Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee will impact the Senate's role in reviewing chief judge nominees.
Japanese Avatar Maker Picrew, Newburyport Restaurants On The Water, Husband Photography Quotes, Colirio De Apraclonidina Para Botox, Articles M