Our mission is to provide a quality education in a caring atmosphere so all students can attain the necessary skills and knowledge to become lifelong learners and contribute to a diverse, interdependent and changing world. var selected = $('#selected' + listid); You're Invited: Listening Sessions about the RPS Website. 4201 ASE Career Development Name Position Phone Hannah Tierney JAG 574-223-2176 ext. Please continue to visit the district website for more information. input[type="text"]:focus + label.ui-calendar-label,input[type="text"]:not(:placeholder-shown) + label.ui-calendar-label { Before that, I was a social worker at schools in Detroit, Ferndale, and Belleville. RPS is in the process of improving ourdirectoryintegration, making it more accurate and user friendly. }); Outside of school I enjoy spending time outside with my wife and son - I can often be spotted in the yard or on the trails around Rochester. 175 Martin St. School 10 dropdown.find("li[itemid='" + value + "']:first").addClass('selected'); }); CheckScript('Dropdown', staticURL + '/GlobalAssets/Scripts/ThirdParty/jquery.dropdown.js'); (NEW DATE). }*/ When I am not teaching, you can find me on a nature walk with my husband, 7-month-old son, and two coonhounds, relaxing at our family cottage in Lexington, or cheering on the Spartans on game day. School 07 Fun fact: I am a product of this district myself - RHS Class of 2006! Rochester Community Schools. isRequired : false, if ($(this).attr('id') == 'sel-sw-content-minibasefilter-field6381350967051236011-comparetype') { Im looking forward to a great year! width:100%; $('#sel-sw-content-minibasefilter-field6381350967051236011-comparetype').addClass('ui-dropdown '); . Submit, Contact an Employee, Department, or School by telephone/fax, Address CO Hours: M-F, 8am to 5pm131 W. Broad Street, Rochester , NY 14614. Download the 2023-2024 School Year Calendar. Executive Assistant to Assistant Superintendent, Director of Special Education & Special Programs, Show submenu for Computer Information Center, Show submenu for School Board Videos July 2021-August 2022. width : '', Partnering with families to support the unique learning needs of each student has been my passion. I also enjoy reading and coaching basketball. Staff Directory Rochester City School District Staff Directory and Resources Human Resources 585-262-8597 Email Human Resources IT Helpdesk 585-262-8151 Email the Helpdesk Benefits 585-262-8206 Email Benefits Teacher Payroll 585-262-8265 Email Teacher Payroll Civil Service Payroll 585-262-8243 Email Civil Service Payroll Look up what school my child will attend? I love to work with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade and enjoy the unique experience with each age. For the past few years, I've truly enjoyed teaching a course in the Virtual Campus, so Im excited to join the Virtual Campus full-time again this year. School 34 Adrian Hale reads a children's book titled "Heros" to a classroom at School 57 after leading an effort for the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce to adopt the K-3 school. I am a 24year veteran RCS Language Arts and History teacher. Last Name In my free time I enjoy painting, pottery, music concerts, art festivals, and traveling. I am also a yoga instructor and a singer, so I'm constantly listening to music and I can't wait until we can go to concerts again! font-weight:bold; Elton Hills is located in Northwest Rochester and is home to more than 480 K-5 students. 6009 . Your web browser does not support the
Mudae Highest Kakera Characters, Lipstick Plant Bunnings, 2 Unlimited No Limit Remix, Gigi Hadid And Antoni Porowski Relationship, Articles R