I left that night and knew Id return. All Rights Reserved. A lovey-dovey Da Jeong and Young Do annoyed their friends in the final two episodes of You Are My Spring, but undoubtedly delighted viewers whove been rooting for the couple throughout Season 1. And now I really felt like a man (minus that guilt). He states hes still looking into it. Chae Jun stands on top of the building, taking in the moment, before jumping off the top and slamming his body into his own car hes killed himself. Thank you for making me laugh, cry and feel comforted along with the characters for the past 2 months, you have a special place in my heart. It goes without saying, but Ill say it anyway: You Are My Spring has excelled at these beautifully written and quite sensitive (for lack of a better word) scenes between its characters. She doesnt know but in return asks why he told her not to date him. More from YourTango:I Went Undercover To See If A Girl Could Get A Happy Ending MassageI Provide Happy Ending Massages To Women For A Living5 Kinky Sex Positions You Should Try TonightALL Of The Tips & Tricks You Need To Kiss Like A Total ProI Got Addicted To My Vibrator, Sign up for Yahoo Lifes daily newsletter, I Went Undercover To See If A Girl Could Get A Happy Ending Massage, I Provide Happy Ending Massages To Women For A Living, 5 Kinky Sex Positions You Should Try Tonight, ALL Of The Tips & Tricks You Need To Kiss Like A Total Pro, Women who had ovarian cysts share their stories, Why 'Love Is Blind' star Deepti Vempati didn't talk about her eating disorder with her family, Christina Aguilera says stigma 'that it's shameful to get older' in the public eye makes her 'really sad'. A USB drive reveals what happened to Choi Jeong-min on the eve of his puzzling death. A disoriented Dr. Chase reveals a new side of himself. He is smart and looks into peoples wounded heart, but he also has a wounded heart. Yoon Kye Sang originally received the offer and passed due to scheduling conflicts apparently. Looking at his personality type, it does not seem that disjointed for him to be a very quiet, withdrawn character (even if he did spend years in the U.S/). Though, I do still think the murder subplot was well it's not entirely unnecessary but felt very separated. Wait who was supposed to be Youngdo before Kim Dongwook again? 'You Are My Spring' scene stealer Ji Seung Hyun, active in the right place. the boxing girls thread was cute n funny, but just evaporated abruptly. $60 seems to be the going price for an hour massage, so $100 total. How much does a happy ending cost? there was a trailer for ep 15 that showed YD having a call with his dad, but didnt feature in the final eps ~ i thought this was really missing, esp cos we had so much of DJs family n YD being initiated, but not the other way (like, i wld much have preferred the show to explore this thread n more on YDs healing, him opening up more to DJ, rather than give that much airtime to the other supporting characters in the precious last 2 eps! I think it was never supposed to be something we physically see, it's just Miran and Dajung telling each other their everyday life. Again - everyone is a grownup. i actually made a list of things i was dissatisfied with, as i watched n rewatched those last 2 eps just to name a few.. that was it, with the scary chaebol lady storyline?!?!?!!!! }); It felt like two people in their mid-to-late 30s, who have been in relationships before acting like they were on one long middle school date. As we got into the massage I noticed him getting . If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our email news alerts! Her encouragement to him, and the ajumma hazing, were quite sweet, but I think the most moving might have been her exchanges with her daughter. To remember how much people matter. Five individuals struggling to get over their past breakups come together to form an unusual support group. Her problem is that she takes after her mothers poor choice of men and dates men who are terrible like her father. She was used by her ex-boyfriend and ex-manager. i feel the drama used the narration/VO device a bit too much as well, wld probably have been much better to hear it directly from the characters themselves (e.g. She becomes involved with her neighbor, a psychiatrist who also has deep wounds but is kind-hearted and understanding. , all my ranting aside. 'Divorcing because the marriage worked', that is because the marriage had worked it essence, taking her out of self destruction. Find where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool, Your email address will not be published. Ju Young-do points out shes afraid of love and being happy. Once in a year healing warm pure romance Korean drama that we all wait for. Was he wishing that he could have been like his brother? The spa receptionist had definitely set me up with the right masseuse. Of course, what ifs can only get you so far and he decides to try and look past this. Well, a later incident involving a crook outside with a knife soon changes his tone, as he decides to stick around after all. And yes I'm referring to the lack of skinship as well. And this drama had me wanting for more scenes. They never were husband and wife but more doctor and patient undercover of a marriage. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook in meta-teaser for You Are My Spring, Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook on a flower-filled date in You Are My Spring, Seo Hyun-jin,Kim Dong-wook, Yoon Park, and Nam Gyuri confirmed for new tvN drama, LT is Irresistibly Indifferent, Dame Judi. But the fact that Im breathing is enough proof that Im doing well, despite not shining brightly all the time. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page At a cafe, a friend tells Kang Da-jeong that she gets with every man she disapproves of, but Chae Jun she scared away. go. But then the most dramatic part of the finale arrives when Da-jeong learns that her friend Eun-ha is romantic with her brother. They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place. wow , thats seriously smart thank you so much my friend might start the read from the end with mine and others poems maybe find my happy ending have a fantastic weekend and a joy filled Spring . Is Abishola Going There? He describes himself as having always been the shadow of his brother. Hot Fire Duo? Except for a few gripes I loved the drama. And i guess we felt it so much with this drama because it's really character driven. it's not so much to call it a slice of life but also I can't really seem to tell what the plot is. We can still turn out fine (Choi Jung Min), no matter what. He never wanted it and hed shut me out. I suppose I was selfish; I wanted to get off and didnt care at all if he did or not. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page This brings up their marriage and how she believes the psychiatrist married her because she was suicidal. I hope you dont mind. Overall, every aspect of You Are My Spring was way above the norm, and I can forgive the minor failings of the ending. As we draw to the end of our tale, our wider plot points are concluded, and we get some nice wrap-up for each of our side characters and stories as well. Copyright 2021 Ready Steady Cut. why is this drama (that i love to bits, in spite of my nitpicking) even titled spring, the connection is just not clear enough, we barely even saw the spring season or cherry blossoms per se. whaaa??! Ian Chase relates stories of his past at the church to Da-jeong. The person you like may not like you but is in love with someone else. The two, suffering from traumatic childhoods, form a heartfelt bond when they become entangled in a perplexing local murder case. But he wasn't her friend tho. sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. He promised to stay healthy as long as he could, and she took him home to get her mom Mi Rans official approval. (Compared to the rest of the world, I mean. I wouldnt be fresh. Anyway, we then cut forward to see Ian being questioned by a doctor. One, that the romance + murder didnt fit together at all and the two plots were more parallel than anything; and two, that because they were so different and only vaguely woven together, they actually became something even more meaningful. 'Run On' the Korean show starring Im Siwan, Shin Se-kyung, Kang Tae-oh, and Sooyoung in lead roles ended on a happy note for its lead couple Mi-joo (Shin Se-kyung) and Seon-gyeom (Im Siwan), who managed to overcome the class divide, but Yeong-hwa (Kang Tae-oh) and Dan-ah (Sooyoung) had us waiting with bated breath to see if they will really break up. Then you'll turn around on the massage table and they'll focus on your back legs and perhaps your glutes. Continue reading "You Are My Spring: Episodes 9-10 Open Thread" So while it looked like they were still in the same drama, they eventually ended up in different places. In a perfect world, the one Ian Chase daydreamed about, Young Do and Da Jeong would be his friends, and they would all laugh, reminisce about their childhoods and hang out. He ponders if he could have done things differently, and even at one point, imagines being friends with Young-do and Da-jeong. Here we have two very mature adults, very much in love with each other and they are asking for pecks on the rooftop for comfort? This was a beautiful story. Hard agree. Downloads only available on ad-free plans. In the distance, Ju Young-do is taking photos. When youre in a bad relationship and constantly fighting, the stress gets to you. All the equipment is brand new and they have battle ropes, ab machines, smith machines, TRX, circuit training, and the spa. You reached out your hand to me during the painful changing of seasons. At the back of the photo from school, it says, I finally found you.. Seo Hyun-jin gave a tour de force performance; I truly felt with her. Comment below! And now to Ian Chase. I enjoyed this one. I really liked that it wasn't linear and sometimes went in fits and starts - this reminds me much more of real life relationships, and it tackled vulnerability very well. My ex and I finally ended our long-term relationship; in the last few years of our relationship, the sex was non-existent. As he does, the scene flits to Kang Da-jeong, and her eyes have welled up its almost like she knows, and it turns out, Chae Jun knew her from high school. I loved it and I cried with it (which rarely happens). Da-jeong submits the story of her friendship with Young-do to his radio show. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; or Other quibble is that we were robbed of Ga-young time in ep 16. Im getting turned on.. Besides, what if this was something he did with many women? I feel like they could have done more with the boxing instructor but I also desire to know how Patrick's group thinks about his relationship and if Seung-won's show ever aired. The ex-wife and famous actress Ahn Ga-yeong visits Ju Young-do and asks him where the pot of tangerines she gave him. I wasn't feeling up to ML/SML triangle drama. agreed re the disconnect! If it's a "happy ending" joint, they never ask. Oh right. They teased us in the preview of ep16 with the bed scene and I understand that an actual bed scene might have been out of place in this drama but surely they can give us some cuddling in bed. You Are My Spring has been an enjoyable drama over the weeks, even if it has been a little tonally discordant at times. They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place. Even worse, Patrick is enlisting in the army and with the news breaking, Ga-Yeong feels like her life has been turned upside down too. It's the pre-massage signals that you give them that will let them know that you're hip and it's on. Meanwhile. Meanwhile, Ju Young-do has followed Chae Juns car leading to an abandoned building. I meanwow. Waking up in the morning and going to bed at night. And with that, he moved from behind my head and massaging my breasts to standing in front of me, pulling down the towel all the way, and working my clitoris. Please update your browser to one of the following: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, You Are My Spring season 1, episode 2 recap [spoiler] takes his own life in shocking ending. Learn how your comment data is processed. }; I wonder though if the decision to reduce the amount of time Young-do and Da-jung spent with Ian Chase towards the end of the series was like showing how they were no longer part of the dark themselves. There, she gets involved in a murder case and with her neighbor Ju Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook). The older sister wasnt thrilled with the news, but she eventually accepted it with Young Dos help. My heart that beat without stopping, and my strong legs There was a time when I failed to appreciate those little moments. So I guess, his punishment was his guilt about his brother's death. Except this time, when I entered the room there was a familiarity and playfulness. Theres nothing much to say about the finale. As ever, You Are My Spring balances darkness and light with a lightness of foot that always surprises me, but makes the story that much more satisfying. I think the ending was really awful. Meanwhile, Kang Da-jeong is heading to the address inside the rose, and the numbers are connected to a storage locker inside a mall. When Young-do did his final radio show over that montage of small kindnesses rippling out to quietly make life better, I found that to be beautiful and profound. Oh! Whats left for them this week is to iron out the tiny wrinkle with Da-jungs mother. I am wondering if he went back and forth a few times. Ga Yeong even made an appearance and helped put Mi Rans mind at ease as Young Dos ex-wife. And I bacame ridiculously happy when they gave him a loveline. And it was me also, who clung on to you. The series ends, bringing to light the full tragedy that crippled the twins. }); Absolutely not! Not a special parlor, but your garden-variety spa known amongst all the new and popular chain spas that have popped up all over the good old USA, offering monthly spa memberships. Someone give her all the awards immediately. ). Happy Ending. In our final week, things settle down on all fronts, and theres a sense of finality for each storyline and relationship. This will provide many discussion points as its difficult to understand where we go from here. I think he was but they didn't have any evidences. Da-jungs mother has a really lovely discussion with Young-do as she basically gives him the (second) seal of approval, even though hes been painted as not a healthy dude. It's our defining characteristic in the US, where people stand really far apart and bellow. I also loved the compilation of beautiful dialogues voice-over multiples scenes at the end, very moving and soothing. (function(d, s, id) { It was very well done and the dialogues were really healing. // Load the SDK asynchronously Except Ian Chase went back to the US at the end so I guess he wasn't guilty of anything? He explains that she can come to him any time to talk whenever she is ready. Afterwards, she became afraid to love someone. They only needed to give us a scene of them doing another training session together and that would have been enough to show us there's potential for something more in the future. However, he himself bears his own scars from not having been able to save his younger brother and one of his patients. when YD was rushing over to meet DJ n reconcile, his "apology" was done in VO style, but why not show him actually saying it to her?). Tags: Kim Dong-wook, Nam Gyuri, Seo Hyun-jin, Yoon Park, You Are My Spring, Your email address will not be published. Connect with Facebook Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hes struggling to know the different between guilt and discomfort, and has a message for his sibling. I will never understand why kdramas struggle with adding more nuance in this area. YAMS had such a winning cast from lead to supporting, they were all great in their roles which added to the beauty of this drama. And then we see Ian in his therapy sessions; hes still having constant nightmares, and he is not ready to go back to work hes incapable of dealing with his guilt. Chae Jun says he has missed her as the snow falls on them both, making the scene romantic and whimsical. After, he heads off to eat with the apartment gang where its revealed that hes going to resign soon. It seems Kang Da-jeong is enjoying the attention shes getting despite acting coy around him. Meanwhile, Jae-Sik says his goodbyes to Jeong-Beom at his funeral. The character who credibly grew up in the US, KDJ's delightful hotel sidekick, had a very loud voice. I wondered if he wanted to kill Young-Do. He pulled down the sheet and began to rub my breasts. Her ability to show her feelings and to bring you along with them is magical. They felt incredibly raw. Copyright 2021 Ready Steady Cut. You Are My Spring. And then, of course, theres Young-dos beautiful monologue that were left with at the end. To me, it was about choices and connection, and I appreciate that this was done at both the macro and micro levels. Making up for lost time, Young-do and Da-jeong delight in each others company. I believed Id find happiness and feel at peace one day. []", ", ' ' 8 []", "Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook, Yoon Park, Nam Gyu-ri in tvN Drama "You Are My Spring", "Nielsen Korea Cable Daily -TOP 10 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Are_My_Spring&oldid=1135390011, This page was last edited on 24 January 2023, at 11:02. 2023 TheReviewGeek. At the end, I really liked how they adressed mental health issues, the advices they gave, how the characters could heal and become stronger together. I would have prefered they had the courage to tell to DJ. August 24 2021, 5:46 PM PDT. *Single tear*. 03 Mar 2023 20:25:24 I look at the mall directory and nothing but Est.33 fancied me for a lunch. Home K-Drama You Are My Spring season 1, episode 16 recap the finale explained. View all posts by Jess, childhood connection, Happy Ending, happyending, Kdrama, korean drama, psychology drama, Psychology/Medical Drama, romance drama, twins drama, Your email address will not be published. Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. 4 reviews of Planet Fitness "I am so happy they opened up this gym. I agree so much with the Mr Hong thing! what happened to DJs mum and mr hong? Dr. Chase operates on a slain detective. She becomes involved with her neighbor, a psychiatrist who also has deep wounds but is kind-hearted and understanding. Meanwhile, Kang Da-jeong is heading to the address inside the rose, and the numbers are connected to a storage locker inside a mall. Kang Da-jeong and Ju Young-do keep finding themselves in each others company.
Ivory Jewelry Vintage, Restaurants With Private Rooms Frisco, How To Compliment A Powerpoint Presentation Examples, Supreme Scream Height Requirement, Videos Of Giant Sea Creatures, Articles Y